Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Keegan turned. "You know who that was, don't you?" he asked them both. "That was Vancelium. The one that promised he would get his revenge when Adrian killed his best friend." Keegan turned to Adrian. "That's why he went for Scarlette and not someone easier." Then he growled. "What are you going to tell them? You can't tell them a vampire attacked. They'll never believe you. They'll mark you crazy and make you stay away from Scarlette. You don't want that. I know you don't."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 pm

"I was going to say she fell riding. Or that one of the mountain lions attacked her" He hissed, dark blue eyes glaring at Keegan.
"They'll believe that, the vet can vouch for us" He growled.
"Well I hope he sees his best friend in hell" He said, cursing under his breath.
"Well?" He held out his arms for Scarlett. "You have to let me take her" He said, his eyes going from Anger to Sadness within seconds.

"Let him take her, the mountain lion story makes sense" Demitri said, taking pity on his brother.
"Besides, if it was Saraya, would you let one of us take her?" He said, nodding to the heart on Keegan's hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Keegan handed Scarlette to Adrian, then growled at Demitri. "No. I wouldn't." He snarled, watching as Orion flinched. "I'm sorry boy," Keegan said as Orion approached.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Adrian sighed and walked over to Kar, who knelt so his master could get on.
"See you back at the palace" He called gloomily to his friends as the stallion took off at a slow canter.

Demitri sighed, "Are you okay?" He asked his friend, his tone soft. He knew that he had hit a nerve with the Saraya comment. He also knew it was true, which was why he had said it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm

"I'm fine." Keegan said, trying to keep his voice calm. "I'm not telling Saraya." Keegan said simply, swinging onto Orion's back. "You can tell Gabby, but I'm not ready to tell Saraya." He bared his teeth. "But I want to be the one to tell her." He said and then, as if Keegan had given the command, Orion walked away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:41 pm

"And when her sister tells her?" Demitri called after him, knowing it was a forgone conclusion. Scarlett and Saraya were twins, and twins talked, it was a smiple matter to understand that. He had no intention of telling Saraya, but he knew that Scarlett would tell her or she'd find out, and either way she'd be heartbroken that Keegan hadn't told her. He sighed, and shook his head.
"Come on" He said to Dark, leading the stallion slowly back towards the palace. He did intend to tell Gabby, but he couldn't force Keegan to tell Saraya, even if she had the right to know.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:44 pm

"No Scarlette won't," Keegan whispered to himself, replying to Demitri's assumption. He sighed and clicked Orion into a gallop. Orion jumped the fence leading the pasture and dismounted, seeing the 50 royal family's horses heading his way. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Demitri sighed and continued to lead Dark on, going slow for the injured stallion. He was thankful that he had the strange vampire ability of not need sleep now. Because due to Dark's injury he would be spending the better part of the night in the stable fixing up the stallion. Although the stable had a vet, he prefered to work on his horse himself. "Come on" He encouraged the large, grumpy stallion. "It'll be better once we get home" He said, feeling like a bit of a moron to be trying to talk to the stallion, although he swore that Dark understood everything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Keegan petted all the soft muzzles as he passed, he finally came upon the lights of the stables. It was starting to get dark. He let himself into Orion's stable, whom was nickering behind him, begging for bread, and then locked it behind him, turning to look at the girl in the corner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 am

Demitri sighed and continued his long walk, leading the stallion along slowly. He knew it was going to take him the better part of the night to get the stallion home, and then fix up his legs. He sighed eventually seeing the stable in the distance. The scent of his stallion's blood was begining to aggrivate him, seeing as he had never actually fed yet. Dark flickered his ears at Demitri, pulling on the lead rope anxiously, trying to get away from his owner.
"I'm not going to eat you" He snarled at the stallion, holding tight to the rope.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 pm

"How did you get out of your room?" Keegan snarled at Gabby, picking her up by her upper arm. "I jumped out the window," Gabby replied, sarcasm tainting everyword. "The butler let me out." Keegan shook his head, leading Gabby back to her room. "Then why would you stand in Orion's stall?" Gabby shrugged. "I knew you would come in that way and I figured Demitri would be somewhere behind you." Keegan shook his head again, pulling Gabby up the stairs, instead of going right toward Gabby's bedroom, he took a left toward Saraya's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Demitri and Dark finally arrived at the stable. Sighing he pushed open the stable door, heading straight into Dark's pen. Tying the stallion to a ring in the back of the pen, and shutting the door, and bolting it, before he went and grabbed a bunch of bandages and other things from a cabinent. Sighing, he turned back, his arms laden with things, and went back into the pen, carefully bloting it behind her again. Kneeling besides Dark's leg and quickly disenfecting it. Once he was satisfied it was clean, he began to wrap it carefully. It took him at least two hours to actually clean it and wrap it.

Saraya yawned, curled up on her bed half-asleep. Sighing, she glanced out the widnow, realizing it was completely dark out now. She shrugged, figuring Keegan and the others were all back now, and in their own rooms. The Knights had their own private rooms on the second floor of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Keegan pulled Gabby through the door. "Hello Saraya," Keegan leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Could you please keep your sister in here? She won't stay in her room, Dark was attacked by mountain lions and Demitri's trying to fix up the wounds." Keegan nodded at the chair and Gabby reluctantly sat down. "Now stay. I'll be back in a few minutes to get you back to your own room." Keegan shut the door behind him and then went back out to the barn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Saraya glanced up, suprised.
"Uh, sure" She said, shrugging and glancing up at her younger sister.
"So what?" She asked, her dark hair tousled as she looked questioningly at Gabby.

Demitri sighed and stood up, stretching out a bit as he did so. He had finished Dark's leg, which had the worst damage, but now he had to deal with a few minor cuts on Dark's shoulder, where the lion and scratched him.
"Sheesh, you go to battle and look fine, but two mountain lions pretty much tear you apart" He muttered, receiving a bite from the stallion for his comments.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

"You should never insult your warhorse. He'll watch you kill and still be your best friend," Keegan said to Demitri. "Isn't that right Dark?" Keegan asked, petting Dark's head.

Gabby looked at Saraya. "Those boys are the weirdest three I've ever met." Gabby shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Demitri snorted as he pulled a large gauze-like padding from a small box. Sighing he cleaned the wounds on the stallion's shoulder, before placing the padding over top and taping it in place.
"Yea well..." He trailed off and patted Dark, giving the stallion a carrot, and taking off his halter. Sighing, he walked out of the pen, bolting it behind him again. Until Dark was healed he would have to use Chase, his newest war horse, who he had only just begun training. Chase was a large, not as large as Dark, bay war horse, who Demitri had trained and bred himself. He was a half brother to Dark, which was why he had chosen to keep him as oppose to sell the two year old.

Saraya nodded, "No kidding" She said, smiling at Gabby.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Keegan followed Demitri into the stable, glancing around. Orion was being bathed, and was also tormenting the people bathing him, but looked as if he was enjoying himself. Keegan smiled. Orion had saved Keegan's life several times during the battle. Keegan turned and Orion nickered. Keegan shook his head and then walked back to Orion and then people bathing him. "I'll finish him." The people didn't argue, but nodded in agreement quickly and then walked off. Keegan heard the radio nearby playing Fireflies by Owl City as he scrubbed at Orion's hooves full and caked with mud and he began to hum.

Gabby returned the smile. "I'm exhausted and it's late." She swallowed. "Have you seen Scarlette?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:00 pm

"No, she hasn't been here yet, maybe she's with Adrian" Saraya said, shrugging and yawning. She was exahusted as well.

Demitri sighed, getting a wheel barrow and filling it with wood shavings. He always took care of his horses himself, although right now he only had two. Dark and Chase, which he still needed to take care of. Sighing he walked down the row of stalls, his leather boots making no noise against the stone floors. Sighing he walked up to Chase's pen, unbloting it and pushing the wheelbarrow inside. Once inside he closed the pen behind him, and dumped the barrow in the corner and began to spread the shavings around. He did this everynight, making sure his horses had clean, soft padding in their pens.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Orion huffed above Keegan's head and started messing with Keegan's hair. "I'm going to be bald by the time you die." Keegan laughed.

"Probably. We should probably sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Demitri sighed and bent, making sure that the shavings were higher in the corners of the pen but evenly thick throughout. Chase came over and nudged Demitri, making him almost drop the pitchfork.
"Chase" He murmured, nudging the big horse, a small smile on his face. Demitri spent days in the stable whenever he was home. He had been known to sleep in the barn, especially when one of his mares was delivering a foal, or when one of the horses was sick. Demitri's passion were horses, and he spent days training and working with them. He had actually bred and trained all the horses of the royal family himself.

Saraya nodded.
"Sure, you can sleep in here if you want" She offered, her bed was huge, and she didn't mind if her younger sister wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Gabby smiled, got up, walked across the room, and slid in beside her sister on the bed. "Thank you Saraya," Gabby whispered.

Keegan smiled as Orion nipped at a young mare that passed. "Stud muffin," Keegan muttered. Orion snorted into Keegan's hair. "Stop that," Keegan said, swatting playfully at Orion's muzzle. Orion snorted again and then lifted his foot as Keegan kissed at him, so Keegan could clean out his large hooves.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Saraya nodded, climbing under her blankets. She was used to sharing a bed with at least one of her sisters on a reguar basis.

Demitri sighed and stepped out of Chase's stall, bolting it closed behind him and laughing softly as the Stallion immediately began to roll in the shavings. He sighed and headed back to the shavings pile and filling up the wheelbarrow again. As soon as it was full he headed towards Dark's pen, he planned on putting two wheelbarrows in his pen, seeing as the stallion would have to stay inside the pen for a number of weeks while he healed. Stepping into Dark's pen he repeated the process, finally finishing almost an hour later.

Adrian sighed and walked into the palace holding Scarlett close to him. He had left Kar with a groom and knew that Demitri would look after him.
He glanced around, searching for the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Keegan finished cleaning out Orion's hooves. "Here boy," Keegan clicked, handing orion a carrot to nibble on while Keegan worked on Orion's long tail and mane.

Gabby closed her eyes. "I know why Mother likes me to wear dresses and be the perfect little princesses. Because you and Scarlette grew up with the knights. You guys were raised so much different than I was, because Mother thinks that she raised you guys the wrong way. But I lovwe the way you guys grew up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Saraya sighed.
"At least she still acknowledges you. The only time she ever speaks to me is if she's forced. Also, she approved of the Knights, so I don't see how being raised with them is so wrong" She said softly, smiling at her younger sister.

"Kar?" Demitri said, turning and seeing the painted stallion in the corner, he was sweaty and his chest was heaving.
"Oh, drat, come on then" He said, grabbing the stallion and slipping his saddle and bridle off. Hanging them in front of Kar's pen, he led the stallion to the bathing area, intent on cooling him down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Gabby opened her eyes. "She approves as dates. She thinks you guys are almost just like them. And she doesn't like that. She thinks you should be girlier." Gabby smiled and shrugged.

Keegan looked up. "Here. I'm almost done with Orion. I'll bathe Kar." Orion snuffed at Kar and Kar whinnied back. "Stay Orion." Orion nickered and then watched as Keegan walked over and took kar from Demitri. "The vet said one of your mares was having a problem today. She was acting weird. Go check on her." Keegan looked at the large paint. "Come on, buddy. Let's get cleaned off." Kar followed Keegan to the bathing station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next