Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Scarlette pulled herself up next to Adrian, leaning back on her hands. "I don't know," she turned her head toward Adrian. "What would you like to do?" she asked.

Gabby chuckled. "Here's good. Unless you'd rather go farther." She smiled at Demitri. "You're in control of the horse."

Keegan rolled her eyes and sighed. "I guess I could look after her. In my spare time." He smiled. "Just kidding. Wrap it up Doc and I'll take her to her room so she can think about what she has done to herself." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Demitri shrugged. "Alright, this is fine" He pulled on Dark's mane lightly, brining the stallion to a stand still in the knee deep water. He slid off, and then reached up, helping Gabby down so that she didn't fall.

Adrian shrugged, shaking his head.
"No idea" He admited, laughing as he saw Kar chasing Pirate around.

Saraya rolled her eyes as her ankle was bound up.
"Sheesh" She muttered as the doctor nodded at Keegan, and left the room.
"You're worse then my mom" She teashed him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hmmm." Scarlette smiled at him. "I could hold you under water. If don't come up with a better idea, I'll do just that." She grinned at him. "Choose quickly."

Gabby got down, almost falling into Demitri. "Whoops," she said as she stumbled. She looked up at him. "Sorry," taking a step back.

Keegan smiled at her. "No. I'm much worse." He smiled widely. "Good," said a cool and chilling voice behind him. "Make her hates me a lot less." The Queen stood near his shoulder, watching Saraya was scrutinating eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Saraya rolled her eyes at her mother. Although she knew that her mother didn't really care that much. She sometimes tried to oppose her lifestyle on Saraya and Scarlett's life, but totally ignored them most of the time.
"Why don't you go sew soimething?" She muttered, although it was under her breath. The queen turned and looked at Keegan. "I approve" Was all she, said, before turning away and walking haughtily down the hall.

"Ahhhh" Adrian said, splashing back into the water and disappearign under the water.

"No worries" Demitri said, steadying Gabby carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Scarlette sat up and looked around on the surface of the water. "Where did you go?" she whispered, mostly talking to herself.

Gabby smiled and took a step back, looking up at him.

Keegan mimicked the Queen, and then scooped Saraya up and started toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm

"You okay? Demitri asked, feeling akward. He wasn't used to girls just looking at him, like she was looking at him now. He brushed a stray hair from her face, a hard knot in his stomach.

Saraya laughed a bit.
"Well looks like the parents approve of you" She said, smiling up at him.

Adrian surfaced behind her, thanking the vampire powers for the first time.
"Here" He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and scooping her up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:05 pm

"Trust me, I'm fine." Gabby smiled, glancing at the woods behind him.

Scarlette yelped. "Put me down!" she gasped, trying to squirm from his arms, but he was too strong. "How are you doing this?" she asked. "You could never do this before."

Keegan smiled. "They always do and always will." He grinned, getting to the last step and pushing open her door. He stepped in, setting her down on the bed. "Can you wait for a few minutes, while I put Orion up?" he asked. "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Saraya smiled, and rolled her eyes playfully.
"No, I'll somehow managed to follow out the open window while you're gone" She said, leaning back against her bed and smiling at him.
"Go deal with the demon horse" She murmured, grabbing a book off the corner of the bed and flipping to a random page.

"Uh, I've been working out?" Adrian said, letting her go, but making sure that she was safely on the ground first.
"Sorry?" He didn't know what to say now.

Demitri noticed her look, "What?" He asked, glancing at the woods worridly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Gabby looked at him. "Nothing. I'm just thinking." She grinned, absentmindly patting Dark's haunches.

Keegan shook his head and then went back out to the barn, where Orion was tormenting another stable hand. Orion instantly came ot him and Keegan let him out into the stall. He looked up, seeing a window right by Saraya's door, where she would think he had just walked in the door. He looked around and then jumped up, hiding in the little pocket beside the window, before looking in, seeing her reading and then hopped in the window, shutting the partially open door. "Okay. And he's not a demon horse." He said.

Scarlette looked at him. "I'm so stupid. You just went to battle, of course you were working out." She smiled at him. "Okay, now that we've both gotten wet again, I've been picked up, and I feel like an idiot, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:23 pm

"Thinking?" Demitri asked, curiously.

Saraya jumped a little as Keegan reappeared. "Semi-demon horse then?" She asked, patting the bed next to her, inviting him to sit. She closed the book which she had been trying to read. Her mother had given it to her years ago, but she had never gotten into it. She smiled at him, brushing her now dry hair from her eyes.
"Ugh, I must look awful" She muttered, looking down at her wrinkled clothes.

"Oh yea, battle" Adrian said absentmindedly.
"Whatever you want to do" He said, turning and smiling brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm

"Yes thinking. If you are wonder what about, just your amazing hair and gorgeous eyes." Gabby said teasingly. She narrowed her eyes. "Now did you ask me down the river to talk to me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I believe he is semi-demon." Keegan sighed, plopping down next to Saraya. "What's this?" he asked, stealing the book away. He raised an eyebrow as he read the cover. "Really? This is deep." He teased.

Scarlette smiled and noticed his absentmindedness. "There are a lot of things I want to do, but I want you to choose." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm

"Uh, what?' Demitri asked, flustered. He smiled akwardly at her, not sure how to answer that question.
"Feel free to talk to me" He said, feeling even more akward.

Saraya laughed, "My mother gave that to me when she still cared enough to try and change me" She said, trying to snatch the book, but failing miserably.
"So, you gonna laugh at anymore of my things?" She asked, sweeping her hand around the room, and smiled.

Adrian turned, shrugging. "Um, eat?" He said, suddenly a dark look coming over his face.
"Oh god" He said, shaking his head and staring at her with horrified eyes. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm

"I'm just kidding Demitri. That's what some of the girls have said about you." Gabby said, pursing her lips and raising her eyebrows at him. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked, smiling at him.

Keegan smiled. "No. I'll stop at this book." He said, setting aside the book. "Okay. I have teased you, now you do something." Keegan said, looking at her.

Scarlette looked at him. "What's wrong with you Adrian?" she asked as she felt Romeo bite at the back of her shrit. "Adrain?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm

"Girls? Girls talk about me?" Demitri practically squeeked. He gaped a bit, not really sure how to deal with this new information. He didn't even here the second part of what she had said. He was having a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that females liked him in general.

"Me? Do something?' She pondered this, and laughed mischeviously. She sat up, and leaned over him.
"Well, I could do this" She said, touching her lips to his cheek, before quickly pulling away.
"Sorry" She said, shocked that she had acted so impuslively.

"Oh shoot" Adrian growled. "Romeo, get her away, now" He snapped at the Stallion, whom he had actually trained. He was shocked when the horse actually complied, as he pulled Scarlett away from Adrian, who dove under water, and began to swim fast, and far away from the humans.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Gabby looked at him. "Of course. Demitri, you're gorgeous." She stuttered. "Ummm.. I mean... Come on. Girls fall all over you!" she threw her hands up. "How could you not see that?" she asked.

Keegan looked at her. "My turn." He said, leaning toward her and kissing her lips. "Now, look who's sorry." He bit her lip, glancing away.

Scarlette yelped as Romeo pulled her backward. "Adrian!" she gasped as he disappeared. "Romeo!" Scarlette yelled as Romeo pulled her farther back still, almost catching skin in his teeth as he pulled her back. "Let me go." Romeo snorted in disagreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

"What?" Demitri said, gaping at Gabby.
"What are you talking about? Girls fall all over Adrian and Keegan, no one ever falls for me" He state, not upset, but just stating a fact.

Saraya blushed lightly.
"Wow" She said, "I guess I'm not so sorry" She reached over and laced her fingers around his.
"So what just happened?" She asked, biting her lip and grinning at him.

Adrian surfaced not far from Gabby and Demitri, but far enough away that they wouldn't notice. He looked around frantically and saw a grounds worker nearby. Hating himself he snuck up on the man, grabbing him and quickly and efficently draining the man's blood.
"I need to tell her" He muttered, shaking his head and wiping the blood from his lips and walking slowly back towards Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Gabby smiled. "You just don't notice it." She smiled. "They love you because you are so quiet and mysterious and have the long hair and you are just like the perfect bad boy and lots of girls LOVE that." She shook her head. "Look around you more often and you would see what I'm talking about."

Keegan smiled. "I kissed you and you weren't sorry anymore." He chuckled, turning his hand over to view the scar in the shape of a heart he had craved in his hand before he had left for battle and smiled at Saraya.

Scarlette looked around. "Romeo, what are you doing?" Scarlette demanded, finally riping her shirt from the lareg horses teeth. She glanced around. "Where did Adrian go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Saraya looked at his hand.
"What's that?" She asked, taking his hand and tracing the heart.
"And I meant us, silly" She teased, although internally she was freaked out. She really, really liked Keegan, and her paretns approved, which meand that she didn't have to like sneak around with him. But she didn't know if he liked her back, at least that much.

Demitri laughed and shrugged.
"So, um what do you think of me?" He asked her curiously, smiling akwardly again. He liked Gabby, but would never tell her that until he was sure about how she felt about him.

Adrian sighed and stepped out from behind a tree.
"I'm right here" He said shyly, not getting to close.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Keegan smiled. "You." He said as she traced the heart on his hand. Then he looked at her. "You." He bent down and kissed her lips again.

Gabby smiled. "There's a complex answer to the simple question." She looked at him. "I like you. You're sweet, funny, and smart and there's no way my parents wouldn't approve and you've got the bad boy look, which I find adorable, and you enjoy horses and just listen when I ramble on and on like I am now." She sighed, meeting his eyes. "And that's what I think." Gabby looked at him. "To sum it up, I think you are absolutely amazing." She looked away shyly.

Scarlette glanced the way of his voice and sighed. "Where did you go?" she asked, not moving either. "What's going on, Adrian?" she asked. Romeo snorted in her ear and she shooed him away. It was just the tow of them with Rosalinda, Pirate, Kar, and then Romeo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 pm

"So us then?" Saraya asked, smiling and looking up at him with dark brown eyes a small smile on her face. She blushed lightly and glanced back down at the heart shaped scar on his hand.
"Me?" She asked, looking a little confused.

Demitri sighed.
"They approved of Adrian and Keegan, but not me?" He asked, smiling. "Because I think you're absolutely amazing as well" He bent and kissed her lightly, before turning away, "Sorry" He apologized, smiling still.

"I have something to tell you" Adrian said, "But you can't tell anyone, except maybe your sisters" He said taking a deep and unnecessary breath.
"You know when we went to battle? And what we went to fight? Well something happened. We, Demitri, myself and Keegan, were bitten"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Keegan grimaced. "When ever I felt like it would be easier to give up or to the let the next man that attacked me, kill me, I looked at my hand. You are mi corazon." He smiled. "It's means my heart." Keegan said softly.

"I was just kidding. Of course my parents would approve of you." Gabby smiled. He kissed her lightly. "Here's a better way to sum up my rambling speech." She had to almost stand of the tips of her toes to reach his cheek. She kissed his cheek and then, stepping back, she flushed a deep red.

Scarlette looked at Adrian. "I'm sure you were bitten. I mean, men in battle will use any weapon they have andif teeth and hands are the best, they're going to use them." Scarlette glanced away, then back at him. "If you are trying to tell me something, just tell me. I'm not very good at hints and riddles." She said. Rosalinda and Pirate flashed before her eyes, they were chasing each other. Kar soon joined them, easily catching up with powerful legs. Romeo stayed his place by Scarlette's side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Adrian through his hands in the air.
"Fine, I suppose I'll show you. He glanced at Romeo, "I won't hurt her" He said seriously. Sighing he turned back to Scarlett.
"Don't hate me" He said, his voice strained as he sighed and let his long hidden fangs slide from their hiding places.
"I meant, we'd become what they had were" He said, hiding the fangs and cautiously keeping his distance.

Saraya glanced at Keegan, dark eyes wide.
"Wow" She breathed, curling against Keegan's side.
"I suppose you're my heart as well" She said, smiling against his side. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Demitri smiled akwardly and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.
"Hey" He said, smiling at her and grinning.
"Good" He whispered, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Keegan shook his head. "I don't guess if someone is you heart. You just know. And it's fine if I'm not your's because only one person is your heart and you have the whole land to pick from." He smiled at her.

Gabby looked up at him. "Hello." she replied. Hde was so much taller than she was. She blinked at him. "You make my neck hurt." She laughed. "You're so tall."

Scarlette swallowed as Adrian revealed his fangs. "You're a vampire?" she asked, taking a step forward. "Really?" She licked her lips. "Because if this is a joke I will be so angry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Adrian laughed, although it was forced.
"Even I wouldn't joke about this" He said, smiling apologetically. "We won the battle, but there were some casualties, namely us.

Saraya laughed, "Actually, I already know who it is, and I've known for awhile" She glanced up at him with a small smile on her lips, and dark eyes.
"Keegan, I've known for awhile that I've liked you, a lot" She blushed lightly, "I was saying 'I guess' teasingly" She grinned. She liked to tease, a lot.
"And I know you're my heart" She smiled.

"Oh, sorry, would you prefer if I crouched?" He asked, bending his knees and shortening himself so he was her hight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Scarlette looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" She winced. "I was probably tormenting you." She looked worried. "I'm so sorry." he said, swallowing quickly.

Keegan smiled. "Well... I'm glad." He said as he brought her hand to his lips.

Gabby grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Much better." She said, laying another kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next