Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:29 pm

OoC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC:: Hey, just wating for someone else to post^^
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

ooc: Ray's still waiting for moovie. Razz
bic:

Vaix waited calmly, yet eagerly from outside. Waiting to hear what happened next. He heard no screams of terror or pain, no gun shots, no begging for mercy. He sighed impatiently as he waited, "just kill them Keith." His whispered under his breath quietly. He could hear Ray talking on the roof with someone, but ray had an issue with Vaix hovering in on his conversations, so he didn't interrupt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:02 pm

ooc: sorry about that guys, I got really sick and couldn't get on long enough to post anything...but hopefully this kinda helps move things along even though it's not the greatest post ever...

bic:
Aldo knew his gun would do nothing for him, but it still make him feel better none the less. He wasn't going to take his hand out of his coat pocket unless he was dead...which very well could be soon. He had also remembered how fast these creatures moved, so he already knew him and Adrian were screwed. He sighed taking a couple slow steps back; he figured any large sudden movements might trigger Keith to kill them faster, and at this point he was only trying to live as long as he could.

Raine listened quietly to what Ray had been saying. She then quietly said, "Yes I live alone. My family was killed a couple years back after they had threatend to turn me in." She really didn't like talking about it, not only because her family was dead, but also for the fact that they were going to turn her in before they died. She sighed quietly before saying, "I ran away from my country so I wouldn't die. I'm planning on going to America, but I've only gotten this far. Is that was you and your friends are planning on doing as well?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Keith snarled, but made no move forward, he was staring hungrily at Adrian and Aldo, but still made no move. He was confused, everyone was asking him to not hunt or kill the humans, but he needed to, he wanted to. He growled, before looking at Lea and whimpering. "I want to though" He whined, almost pathetically. "Please?" he whimpered anxiously, stepping forward and backwards, his motions jerky and aggrivated.

"Please, get outside" Sara said, turning and looking at the two humans. "We can't guarentee that he won't hurt you" She was trying to stay between the humans and Keith, trying to sheild them from view. Which was a bit funny, mainly due to her diminutive stature.

Adrian looked anxiously at Aldo, also cradling his own gun.
"We should just step outside, maybe?" He asked, looking from Sara, to Keith to Aldo. He didn't really want to get torn apart by an insane vampire.
"You want to get to America, we can help, if not just tell us"
"We want to go" Sara said, glaring dangerously at her friends. It was true, they needed to get Keith out of London.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Adalea looked up at him, catching his eyes. The eyes of her past. She blinked suddenly and then shook her head. "No. Please don't." She whispered, so quietly it would look like mouthing to the humans. Her silvery blue eyes searched his face softly. "You can't."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:24 am

Vaix smiled as he listened to the activity inside the room, then looked up at what Ray was doing, obviously talking to someone. Which was just as interesting as Keith going killer, seeing as how Ray was afraid of everything. He tilted his head to one side, then looked back at the building with Keith inside. He'd find out how this would end first.
---
"We're headed for America too," Ray replied back quietly. "We're just slow at it with having Keith around," he signalled to the room that normally held verse after verse of crazed laughter. He shuddered, the room was so quiet, it almost scared him more than hearing Keith laugh. At least when Keith made a noise he could tell were the crazed vampire was, and how far away he needed you be from him.
"Did you kill them? Your parents I mean?" He looked at Raine hesitantly, because he didn't want to press on a sensitiv matter. This girl seemed nice, not in the least unpredictable. He didn't want to lose meeting someone he might actually be able to trust.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Sara hissed at Keith as he glanced in her direction, she was still standing between him and the humans, which was a fairly dangerous place to be. Her blue eyes flickered uncertaintly as she tried to keep her emotions in check.

Keith snarled softly, his eyes flickering between the people in the room. His confusion was evident, he didn't know what to do. He wanted desperately to hunt, every particle that was him was urging him forward. But his friends were telling him not to, which was making him hesitant. He had learned to trust and listen to his friends, but this wasn't making any sense. In his mind he was a vampire, and the humans were food. Vampires ate humans, so therefore, he wanted to eat humans, badly. He whimpered, shaking his head, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Vaix, out of instictual urge to cause trouble and satisfy his bordum, decided to erge his friend forward. He could sense the waves of confusion coming from Keith, which made him restless in curiousity and suspence. "Oh Keith, their just humans. Go ahead and eat 'em, what damage would it do? You're hungry aren't you?" He smiled almost wickedly, though because he was out of the room it couldn't be seen. To him, they were just people, it didn't matter what happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4