Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:10 pm

"Wow the description said nothing about y'all being sensative. I just don't know what to call ya," Aldo said not really backing off, but he did feel a bit more uneasy. Especially when Adrian began backing away from him; he was getting the feeling that pretty much all of the vampires wanted him dead right now. It would be their loss though in his opinion, whether they knew it or not yet. "I'm Aldo." He figured he could start with names just to get it over with. He also didn't want to say something like 'I'm Major Donnell' because that would seem to proper to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm

"I'm Sara" Sara muttered, "That's Keith" She said, letting Lea introduce herself.
"What discription? We're not monsters, we still have feelings, emotions, friends..." She shrugged, and watched the two Americans anxiously. They had known about them before getting here, which could be very good, or very bad.
"How do you know about us?" She asked, stepping closer to Aldo. She came maybe to his shoulders, but she could easily pick him up and toss him through the wall, if she chose to.

"I'm Adrian" Adrian said, nodding to Sara, and turning to glance at Keith. He moved closer to Aldo again, hoping that the creatures didn't take offence to anything they said, and toss them or something. He still had his hand deep inside his jacket, cradling the useless gun. They had been told that weapons would do nothing against vampires, but it still reassured him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Aldo was feeling the same way as Adrian about the gun, holding it in his jacket firmly. He then said, "Well, Sara, we learned it from our special devision. I have no idea where they learned it, but only a few of us know. It's our job to get you out of here, whether you wanna go or not." He felt weird that she was so close up to him now, but he couldn't do anything about it. Any too quick of a movement and one of um could kill him. He was especially worried about that Keith one.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 pm

"I'm Adalea, as previously introduced," Adalea said softly from holding Keith. She could still feel him shaking. She sighed and shook her head, feeling helpless and sad at the same time. She wished there was some way she could make Keith 'better', so to speak, but there was no way. He had to get over his past himself. And frankly, Adalea didn't blame him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"At least you don't have to live with it," Ray mumbled back to her with a soft sigh. "My names Moonray, but my friends just call me Ray." He fidgeted restlessly when she sat beisde him, the laughter, for once, had subsided. He let out a relieved sigh and smiled.
---
Vaix looked at the soldiers, hesitating to say anything for a bit. "I'm Vaix," he added quietly with a half hearted wave. He wasn't afriad of these humans, just what power they currently held over him and his group. If they managed to get away, with a nasty temper, a whole army might be on their tail. He gave a soft sigh and looked at Keith. The vampire seemed to be doing better, which was nice. Maybe the human company was helping, he doubted it. Probably just Lea's comferting like usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Sara automatically moved closer to Vaix, something she had started doing a long time ago. She didn't like being exposed, so normally she would hide behind the others, being small enough to do so. She let blue eyes slide from Adrian, to Aldo, and lastly to Lea and Keith. It was nice to see him that calm, it had been a long time. Lea was good at comforting him, in fact she was the only one who seemed to be able to get through to him most of the time.
"Well whatever information you have, I'm sure most of it's wrong" She said, her voice soft. She had read some of the so-called vampire lore, and most of it was total bull.

Adrian laughed softly, but it was more due to nerves.
"After what I've seen tonight, I'm sure that's true" He admitted, noting how Sara moved closer to Aldo. She was odviously very comfortable with the other vampires. He had learned, as had Aldo, to be very observant and he was careful to notice things like that. They had been warned that vampires were very fast, and subtle in their movements, so anything could seem innocent, and turn bad in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Vaix glanced at Saraas she moved closer to him. He smiled out of the corners of his mouth and looked back at the humans with suspicious stares. His own eyes narrowed and mirrored their stare, giving a low growl that only those near him, or those with super human hearing could make out. He stuffed his hand in his pockets, his posture a bit slouched to give a dark look to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Adrian glanced uneasily at Vaix. He had heard the vampire growl, and he wasn't feeling that comfortable. He looked nervously at Aldo, stepping towards his friends.

Sara heard Vaix growl, and glanced up at him, nervous now. She could see Keith was still visibly upset, and now that Vaix was it was making her more uneasy. She snarled softly, moving closer to her friend, glancing around with narrowed blue eyes.

Keith could hear the growling in the room, and it caused him to growl harshly as well. Although insane, he had highly intune instincts, and the general atmosphere in the roon was making him uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Vaix glanced at Keith from the corners of his eyes, but watched the soldiers again, ignoring Sara now as she moved even closer to him. "Why did you bring these guys here again?" his voice held frustration and suspicion as he spoke, as if it were directed more at the soldiers than as Sara. "You know what they're capable of if it ends badly."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm

"I thought they could help us get Keith out of here" She admitted in a wistful voice. She had hoped that they could help, but now they were just making the whole situation way worse.
Sara stepped away from Vaix, pressing herself against the wall, feeling bad. She'd probably get a huge lecture from Lea later now, and she was positive everyone was like mad at her.
"Sorry" She whispered in a near inaudible voice. She doubted that even those with super sensitive hearing had even heard. She sighed, wishing that the wall would just swallow her up or something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Adalea looked up as Keith growled in her ear, locking silvery blue eyes on the humans. She stood, her arms, tense, dropping to her sides, leaving Keith sitting there. She moved in front of them. "You should get out, before I throw you out." Adalea said, her voice deep and haunting. "Now." The word was hissed through clenched teeth. Adalea didn't move, rasing and eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. Adalea was trying to keep her nasty temper under control. She was breathing, unnoticably, through her nose, careful deep breaths. Her jaw was clenched in anger.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Vaix watched Lea quietly and glanced over at Sara as she pressed against the wall. He let out a breath of air, he wasn't mad with her, just conserned about what her little idea was going to do to them. His eyes narrowed at the soldiers, growling again deep in his throat. He stared at Lea and Keith, then at the soldiers. The excitment of it all made him on his toes, how these humans reacted to Lea decided him and his comrade's very future. The chance that things wouldn't end badly was very slim now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Keith whimpered when Lea snarled at the Americans. He hated when they yelled, they sounded like the voices in his head. He whimpered again, shuddering and wrapping his arms around himself. He growled, muttering to himself under his breath, staring at the ground, hsi eyes wide and unfocused.

Sara shrugged her shoulders, staring at the ground, like Keith. She shuddered a bit, feeling miserable. She frowed a bit, she had only done what she had thought was right. Keith needed to leave, to go some place new, they all agreed on it. But they needed help. A group of vampires couldn't travel safely, but with these two they might be able to.
"They could help" She muttered, more to herself then to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Aldo eyed Adalea curiously. He then said, "Now we're not leaving till we know what you're doing. It's our job to get you all outta here, and if you comply it'll just be me and Adrian here around you; if now we'll probably have to get reienforcements or somethin."

"Well it's nice to meet you Ray," Raine said before asking, "So do you live in this building too?" She was sorta curious about it, no one ever knew these days where anyone lived. She shrugged lightly not hearing laughter for a while. It helped her calm down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 pm

"Aldo, shut up" Adrian hissed, staring in shock at his friend.
"I don't think we're really ones to be making threats, especially not about reinforcement" He muttered, staring at his friend in shock.
"We want to help you, that's why we're here" He said, trying to make his point.
"We didn't mean to upset you" He said, looking straight at Sara. She seemed to be the nicest of them, and she looked visibly upset.

"I told you" Sara muttered, glaring at Lea.
"If they can help Keith, then that's good" She muttered, glancing up and meeting Adrian's eyes. She shrugged her tiny shoulders at him a bit, and glancing up, meeting his eyes for a minute, and before glancing back down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Vaix stopped growling only to listen to the soldiers, one making threats, the other babbling in attempts for his life. Typical humans. He roled his eyes and looked at the far wall, glaring at it without saying anything for the time being.
---
Ray had been staring off into space until Raine made the building comment. "Building? Oh..y-yeah, I live here. Me and my...friends.." He wasn't sure if he could even call them that, Sara was gentle, he liked her. Vaix scared the life from him though, as did Keith and Lea. He sighed, they were more protection than anything, his phobia of being alone prevented his leaving.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Aldo glanced at his friend slightly confused before crossing his arms. He then muttered to him, "Just doin our job Adrian." He wasn't really fearing for his life right now only on the fact that he didn't think the vampires were going to kill him.

Raine nodded before saying, "I live here too. Down the hall from the laughter room." That's at least what she called it. She then said, "So you live with your friends? Are they nice?" She was curious; she had never talked to someone in a long time that was human. Or at least she thought he was; having an ability didn't give her the sense of who was human or not.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"Depends on your idea of nice." He replied softly, a barely noticeable smile played at the corners of his mouth at Raine calling Keith's room the laughter room. "They're loyal, they look out for me and stuff," he swing his feet around off the edge of the building as he spoke, "but they scare me, alot. The guy you hear laughing all the time in that room, his names Keith. He's nuts, unpredictable, completely out of his mind. He spends all his time in that room, we have to bring food for him so he doesn't starve in there. I'm surprised he has the mental state to even know what food is and does for us." He shuddered, "that guys definitely inhuman." He glanced over at Raine from th corners of his eyes, the look of uncertianty and fear still lerking in his red albino eyes. "What about you? Do you live alone?"
---
Vaix let his eyes drift to Aldo again, his eyes dangerous looking, and irritated. "Your job isn't appriciated here mortal. Not when you threaten us. Listen, I have no care for you life, and if I hear about your bringing others into this, it will be the last thing you ever do. And trust me, I'll find out if you do. How's that for a threat?" He crossed his arms and glared at the soldier, he didn't care if it pissed Sara off hat he'd just challenged a soldier, maybe it was best to kill the one making threats and let the one begging for his life live. At least that guy could be better controlled...
The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Adalea growled and waited until Vaix finished. "Okay humans," she said, trying to stay in control. "My statement... Yeah, it wasn't a suggestion." She growled, steping closer until she almost touched them. "And those guns in your pockets, they won't help you against vampires. 'Fraid you have us mixed up with werewolves. If you really want to do some damage with those guns," the words were tough, mean, and threatening, "Go find a werewolf. Or... When I'm done with you, you won't have a chance to use that gun at all." She was growling. She raised her chin slightly. "Now... Which choice will you make?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Adrian sighed, staring from Sara, to Vaix, to Lea, and back to Sara.
"I give up" He said, looking at Aldo and shaking his head. "Aldo, this is pointless, she -he gestured to Sara- is the only one that seems to get we're trying to help them, and the others" He shrugged and smiled appreciatively at Sara. He shrugged his shoulders at his friend.
"As much as you probably hate us, we would actually be able to help you" He said, not caring anymore.

Sara sighed, ignoring her friend's. "Look, I'm sorry, but I guess I was wrong" She muttered, shaking her head and returning Adrian's smile.
"So um, I am sorry, but odviously my opinion isn't gonna matter at all here" She said looking at the floor and shaking her head a bit.

Keith cackled and stood up, turning and staring at the Americans. Long, dagger-like fangs slipped down from hidden sheathes as he stared hungrily at them.
"Oh god" Sara muttered, quickly pushing between Adrian and Aldo to stand between them and Keith. Keith snarled, his eyes narrowing, as he watched them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"Good job humans," Adalea growled, approaching Keith catiously. Even a crazy, hungry vampire could tear a fellow vampire apart. "Keith," Adalea's voice was light, soothing. "It's okay." She said. "Calm down." She almost reached him. She reached out for his wrists. "Either you leave," Adalea warned, "Ot Keith'll kill you." She finally grabbed his wrists. She pulled him slightly closer. They were about the same height, but she still had to look up a little. "Listen to me Keith," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Vaix tensed as Keith lost it, he smiled wickedly and glanced at the humans with a raised brow. "Gunna leave?" He asked curiously, yet almost in a taugnting way. He stuck his hands in his pockets again, with Keith hungry his services were no longer required by anyone. He yawned dispite the suituation and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Adalea really wished Keith would just turn away and then, a few minutes later, turn back around, then being the same Keith that Adalea had grown to love like her own brother. Adalea sighed and started at Keith, silvery blue eyes soft. I'm so sorry. She began the silent conversation with Keith. Don't make me do it. She begged him. She was referring to setting his mind 'straight' which pretty much meant knocking him out. She had a certain pull over minds and she was very convincing. She should've done that with Sara before she could've even brought these stupid humans into the room with Keith, before she had even gone outside and met them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Keith snarled loudly, his eyes alternating between Lea and the Americans. He growled again, wanting the fresh blood he could scent beneath their translucent skin. They would be his first proper meal in months. He shook his head, taking a small, but sure step towards them, shoving Sara out of the way roughly. He didn't mean to hurt her, or any of them. But they were standing between him and his prey. He winced as Sara cried out, more ouf of shock then anything. He snarled, blue eyes narrowing and stepping forward again, a small, mocking grin on his face.
When Keith hunted he changed, he went from his normally messed up, insane attitude, to a deadly, dangerous and focused one. When he was hunting, it was near impossible to tell that he was even mentally unstable. His fangs glinted a bit as he stared at them, a hungry expression on his face. Nothing the others could say now would stop him from hunting.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Adalea narrowed her eyes. "Keith," Adalea said. Her voice was small and begging, which sounded weird even to her own ears. "Please don't." She said. Her voice quivvered slightly. Keith could easily tear her apart, no matter their past. If he wanted to get past her, he would. There was no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)   Hurry Out (Semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurry Out (Semi-lit+)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next