Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 pm

James nodded to Shinta's suggestion. "Indeed, that is a good idea, Shinta.", he said. Bella smiled at Shinta. "Yes, Shinta, I would love to begin my lesson.", she said. I sighed happily, glad that I had at least a few minutes away from Bella.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm

"I admit I do try, though please try not to kill the poor boy or frighten him too much" Shinta said with a small bit of worry in his tone for Shane as his gaze went to James, Jace and Rae. He still felt slightly uneasy about leaving the boy with those three, but he figured that perhaps it would help a little in some way for them to all perhaps understand one another.

After a few more moments of hesitation he started to head towards the exit of the home and motioned for Bella to follow so that they may begin their lesson. He was rather pleased that she seemed rather happy about her lesson, not that he didn't do everything possible to make his lessons entertaining as well as educational. He recalled that today it was about the start of the four most powerful vampiric families of the vampire race, the first being Bella's own. He had a feeling that a few stories about James before any of the children were born would be told, and most would more than likely be considered embarrassing, not that it could be helped. He would try his best to not ruin James's current image to his children as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Rae gave a short laugh. "I don't even leave them alone and they just can't stay off of each other." She jumped down from the ledge around the room, that was secured in shadow. She landed nimbly on her feet and Jace landed beside her. "You know, Father," Raelynn started, but then shut her mouth. "Nevermind. I think I've already spent enough time with the human boy. I'll see you for dinner, Father. Meanwhile, Jace. Let's go." Jace nodded and then with a quick run and jump, they were gone thorugh the window.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Bella followed after Shinta as he headed outside, anticipating today's lesson. I, on the other hand, was rooted to spot, looking up at James. I was on my knees, practically praying for protection.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Raelynn laughed as Jace whispered soemthing to her. There were people pushing past them on the street. Suddenly, a man in a black coat walked up to them and stopped them. "Are you Raelynn Heart and Jonathon Christopher?" he asked them. Raelynn scoffed. "I'm sorry. Who?" she asked him, a confused look on her face. "Oh." The man bowed his head. "I'm sorry." Then he walked off. Raelynn continued walking, Jace following at her elbow. "You know when they show up at our house they are going to know we lied, right?" Jace asked. Raelynn chuckled. "I never lied." Jace burst out in laughed. "By God. You, my wonderfully smart sister, are completely right." Raelynn chuckled. "Thank you. There is much more where that came from. They will never know it was us." Raelynn smiled. Jace chuckled.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Shinta still felt uneasy about leaving the human boy with James even as he started the lesson after finding a suitable place outside to have the lesson at. For now he was to only focus on the lesson.

"Now as you already know today we're to discuss about the four vampiric families and their start. As you know it was the ancestors were essentially the start of the vampire race. As you also know you as well as your father and siblings are a direct descendant of one of these ancestors. The most powerful families are the first two by far as they were the first ones to be established. Many years later the third and fourth were formed. As it is now only two of those ancestors are still living and ruling over the families, the second and the third. Despite that all four families have heirs, including the two with the ancestors still living. We'll start first with your family. Tell me what is it you know already?" he said calmly.

'So which stories are you planning on revealing? Quite honestly the particular one with James and the deer mistaken as the hunter may be a fairly decent one to tell' Shinta's black half snickered. He knew all that his white half knew just as it was vise versa, so he too knew of the embarrassing stories.

'I already know which ones that I'm going to tell and keep quiet about. Perhaps I'll include that one if I feel like telling it' his white half calmly replied.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 pm

(lol, I wanna hear that story!)

Bella looked at Shinta. "Not very much, actually. Daddy doesn't allow me in the library, so I can't read about our family history."
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 pm

(Lol at the moment it's one of the only one I can think of so it'll be told more than likely. ^.^)

"I see well then I think it best to start towards the beginning. You are from the first family, as you should know, so therefore your ancestor was the first to establish a vampiric family, followed by the second. Your ancestor laid the ground work essentially for the ruling of the vampire race and the other families. As it is now your family contains no drop of human blood, all have been born naturally as vampires and no one from your family has been a human-turned-vampire. Because of that and the fact of who your ancestor is that means you are even distantly related to the current king of our race. However don't let that go to your head" Shinta said with a quiet laugh. He hoped that Bella would be able to absorb the information he was going to give her, though if not he knew he could probably supply her with something that could assist her in doing so.

"Now your family is currently presided over by the current king as well. Your father, as I know it, is also the current heir. Meaning if anything were to happen to our current king your father would not only preside over your entire family, but would ascend the throne and preside over the entire vampire race as well. Quite a bit of pressure for just one vampire. Although he isn't quite as he was when I first met him." he said calmly as he continued the lesson.

'I'd say that would be a fairly wise plan to throw in that story now...' his black half said with another snicker as he recalled the memory of it.

'Yes, yes I know, I know' his white half calmly replied.

"James will probably hate me for this if he finds out what I'm about to tell you but...I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" he said with a slightly nervous laugh. Just in case he did a quick scan to make sure James was not around to prevent him from telling the story he was about to anyways.

"Alright now this happened about 90 years ago if I remember correctly, meaning your father and I had known each other for ten years. Back then there was also a higher threat of hunters. Also during that time your father and I had a tendency to...find trouble, or it had a tendency to find us. During the particular time I'm thinking about your father and I had chosen to follow up on a rumor of a camp of hunters in the woods about five miles to the west of your current home. There is known to be a small retreat house hidden away there causing us to think that we could go at night, ambush the party, and simply stay in the house since it was already established to belong to any vampire that needed it. The night that we chose I found out your father's night vision...isn't always correct nor are rumors you here. You see it didn't take us long to arrive at the area that was suspected to contain the hunter camp; the only strange thing was it was completely empty. Now normally something like that would suggest a trap of some sort, this time however was not the case. We had split up and searched the entire area around to find any traces of traps, but there were none. We felt rather foolish just standing there and unfortunately had our guards down at the time, since we did not have the knowledge we do now, so when the bushes started shaking we were rather surprised. Our first instinct was to hide in the opposite bushes and simply wait. Now despite what your father may claim our fears of a hunters trap wasn't exactly reasonable at the time since, and I can assure you, no one was there nor were there any traps. In fact what had caused the bushes to stir was merely a deer. Unfortunately that's where your father's misinterpretation in the dark came into play. He was dead set on believing that it was a hunter. And no matter what I said would make him change his mind about it. Now instead of being sensible and simply sneaking back to the hidden house to avoid the 'hunter' James insisted we stay where we were. He was also very insistent on making sure I got no sleep in case the 'hunter' decided to attack us. We were in those woods all night watching a deer that your father was sure was a hunter" he said with a gentle laugh and shaking his head. As he told the story it was rather difficult to not laugh when he looked back at it now, but the story wasn't quite finished yet so he still refrained.

"Now when morning came and finally revealed to James that all night I was right that it was a deer and not a hunter, the only thing he said was 'Anyone could have made the same mistake you know'. Now at the time I was not exactly a very 'happy' vampire since your father refused to let me get any sleep all night while we watched the deer. Not only that but because we laid and watched in a bush we were covered in bug bites. Though to try and make it up to me he insisted that he found a plant that would help with the bug bites. Of course I ended up being the test subject, though what he didn't know was that he was actually rubbing poison oak over my bites. The only thing that was affected by the oak was his hands while most of my body got it since after he rubbed it on he realized it was poison oak. If there was ever a time I was close to killing your father it had to have been that time. If he had become the king 90 years ago I can assure you the entire vampire race would be doomed" Shinta said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 am

Bella giggled at Shinta's story and smiled. "THat's funny.', she said. "Have anymore stories?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

OoC: I can't post until later... So yeah.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

(that's fine! Post when you can.)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm

(Lol understandable. ^.^)

Shinta thought for a moment. He had, had many stories that he could tell, it was just a matter of finding one that wouldn't harm James's image too much. He thought about another particular one and debated on whether or not to tell it.

'You should tell that one what's the worse that could happen anyways? You could possibly even turn it into a somewhat lesson' his black half encouraged.

'Although that may be true there is still a risk that it could be used to give her ideas as well. If she were to carry them out I doubt James would be too happy about it' his white half calmly argued.

'What's the worse he could do hm? You know good and well you could withstand anything he threw at you. Besides you should loosen up a bit and not over think it. She obviously wants to hear more, so why not tell her what her father was really like before either her or her siblings were born hm?' Shinta's black half calmly argued back.

Although Shinta knew he would probably regret it if his fear of ideas going to Bella's head were to come true, but it was still a bit difficult to resist the temptation and encouragements of his black half most of the time. "I have many stories about your father. I can easily tell you he was quite different from how he is now" he calmly said as he decided he might as well tell the story.

"For this one, let's see it had to have been 95 years ago. One late night your father had decided to pay me a late night visit, and when I say late I do mean late. He had come pounding on my door yelling about having some strange virus that was eating his arm and needed me to treat it immediately. Of course I had been previously sleeping, but I'm sure you know how loud your father can get when he's yelling or upset" Shinta started calmly. He had remembered that night rather well, and he had been slightly annoyed at being woken up at such a late hour.

"Well as soon as I opened the door and saw just how much of a panic your father was in I decided to fulfill his request instead of ripping him apart for waking me up. Though as soon as I caught the scent around him I discovered he had been drinking something other than blood. Nevertheless I looked at his arm that he claimed had the virus. What I discovered was not a virus, but rather a chipmunk. Somehow, and it is beyond me exactly how, the poor thing got caught in his shirt sleeve and was trying to escape. It seems though that James was, how should I put this, too drunk to really realize what it really was and for some reason decided to associate it with a virus" he said with a sigh. Even now he was still unsure exactly how the poor thing to in there, but who was he to question a drunken vampire late at night when he should have been sleeping?

"After I had gotten the creature out I was going to let your father walk home by himself. After he ran into my wall and walked into another man's house, I decided I should walk him home. Well it was actually more like carrying most of his weight while he dragged his feet yelling incomprehensible words in my ear, but who am I to judge? When we reached your home I quickly deposited your father on the nearest surface, upon which he became instantly knocked out and slept for a good 10 hours. During that time however I had to watch over your father since he could have woken up at any point and still be intoxicated and possibly hurt himself or someone else. After he woke up though I only had to deal with him having a severe hangover. The only other sad part was, was that it was merely one drink that had caused his drunken state. Your father wasn't exactly good at holding his alcohol. Whether he still is like that now though I have no idea. After that little experience I forbade him from even thinking about alcohol or even touching it or going near any chipmunks. I'm one who rather enjoys a normal sleep, which until Jace, Rae and you were born, wasn't occurring very often" Shinta calmly concluded. He knew James probably wouldn't have approved telling that story very much, but as his black half had said, he could probably handle anything that James decided to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Bella began laughing incredibly hard at Shinta's story. "I can't believe Daddy was actually like that!", she said. She was laughing so hard that she had started crying, and was wiping tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 pm

"Yes he was quite the different person back then. It was also a time where I never did get a normal night sleep, your father seemed to make sure of that. If he wasn't dragging me on some crazy adventure in the middle of the night then I was more than likely trying to calm him down for some reason or another. For example the first time he saw a cow, it was utter chaos" Shinta said with a sigh as he recalled the thousand questions per minute that was shot at him and the complete freak out that followed.

'You were the one who always agreed to go with him you know' his black half pointed out with a laugh.

'You know as well as I do if I didn't go with him then things would have been worse than what they already are' his white half calmly said with a mental sigh.

'Was it really that or is it the fact you just can't say no to him hm?' His black half mocked.

'Quiet...that....wasn't it at all!' his white half exclaimed and if possible would have mentally blushed if he could.

"Anyways he calmed down quite a bit after you and your siblings were born. He has a family now so that has become more of a priority. Though thanks to that I've been getting the sleep I need so there's no real complaint here" Shinta said calmly as he smiled slightly. He thought a few more moments on other stories that he wasn't planning on mentioning, before he decided that it would be best to carry on with the lesson before James decided to make a visit and possibly ring his neck for telling these sort of stories. "I suppose we should continue on to the rest of the lesson shouldn't we?" he said with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Bella slowly stopped laughing, and, still smiling, nodded. "Yes, Shinta, we'd bbest continue with the lesson before my father visits and strangles you for telling me these stories..."(Eerie how they hav the same reason for continuing, huh?)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 pm

(Lol it just proves how well they both now James.)

"Yes well as I said if the king were to die then your father would then become the new king since he is the current heir. That would then make either you or one of your siblings the next heir. And the cycle would continue. The only problem that would occur in this type of system if the heir and current lord are both killed before a designation of the next heir. Of course then it becomes rather complicated as a new heir would have to be appointed. This is the same for the other four families as well" Shinta explained calmly. This was the most general information about the first family that could safely be revealed outside in the open.

"Do you have any particular questions about your family that you would like to know?" he asked calmly. He could answer just about any question that he would be asked about her family or really any of the families with ease.

'You should be careful about how much information to reveal. Certain things that we've both been working hard on keeping from other may end up being revealed, and you know that they would cause quite a bit of problems for us' his black half warned.

'Yes I know, just as I know what would happen if they were revealed. I have no intention of saying certain things so don't worry as much' his white half replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Bella shook her head. 'I don't have any questions."
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 pm

hen if you have no questions we can move onto the next vampiric family. Now the second family, as I've already stated, is one of the families that still have their original ancestor as the lord of their household. They were formed right after the first family was established. As I recall there was only about a 10 year difference between the established date of the two families. The original plan was to have all vampires follow one family, but after a few disputes with the two ancestors of the families the second was formed" Shinta explained calmly. He closed his eyes for a few moments as he sorted through what information to tell and what not to.

'I hope your still remembering to keep certain information that you give out limited, especially when it comes to the other families' his black half once again warned.

'Will you relax? I won't reveal anything that I know I shouldn't' Shinta's white half calmly stated.

After his momentary internal debate, Shinta opened his eyes once again and looked up at the sky. "Now there is a fundamental difference between the two families even though they were formed in a similar fashion and share the same structure. The second family contains vampires that are known more for their vast knowledge and use of the elements. As it is the past two heirs and the current one have had a specialty in the element of fire. Although all the family members can use any of the elements there is only one element that is their most powerful. Well there are some that don't particularly specialize in an element, but rather an ability, however they are not to be taken lightly either way." he explained calmly. He appeared to know about as much about the second family as he did about the first. Despite this he still seemed rather vague on certain pieces of information.

"Like yours as well they have not a drop of human blood in their linage, and I doubt that's going to change anytime soon. As of late the family has been increasing in size and has led some to believe that soon the second family will overshadow and overthrow the first one. This is an unfounded fear as I know this will never happen. In order for such to occur both the current heir and the Lord of the house would have to agree on a family take over. I know for a fact that, that would not occur. Neither the heir nor the Lord have and intention of doing such. Despite this not all of the family would obviously agree on these decisions and has led to some unrest within the family. It was last known that the current heir has disappeared with not even the family knowing the whereabouts of the heir...Not that they'll be able to even locate the heir if they actually looked..." Shinta said calmly though not realizing he said the last part out loud.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Bella listened intently to what Shinta said. When he said the last sentence, she pondered what that meant for a second, then smiled. "Are YOU the heir, Shinta?", she asked, bouncing up and down like an excited child- because, really, that's what she was, basically.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Shinta slightly tensed at Bella's question. As calmly as he could shook his head. "Now where would you get an idea like that? No I'm...not the heir to the second family...I just...know the heir fairly well...Besides if that were the case I doubt your father would treat me well at all. After all there were certain...aspects of the heir that has caused the heir to be an outcast in vampire society, so the treatment of that heir isn't exactly kind. As I'm sure as you can see I'm not exactly treated as such so there's no possible way now is there?" he said a bit hesitantly. His eyes however never went to Bella as he said this, but remained intent on gazing at the sky.

'I warned you did I not? Obviously you can't be trusted about this particular subject' his black half scolded.

'I didn't think I said that out loud' his white half said almost ashamed and a bit nervous.

It was apparent that now Shinta was slightly uncomfortable although it could also been seen he was trying to cover it up. "A-anyways that's enough about the second family. Perhaps we should end our lessons for today? After all we probably shouldn't leave the human alone with him for too long. He could very well end up terrified to death" he said trying to possibly change the subject and to get as far away as possible from Bella at the moment as he could. He didn't know what else he could possibly say if he was pressed about whether or not he was the heir.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Bella smiled and rolled her eyes when Shinta denied being the heir. "Suuuuuuuuuuure.", she said, obviously not believing Shinta. He was obviously uncomfortable, no matter how much he tried to cover it up. "Yes I think we should continue this lesson tomorrow. After all, it would be a shame if Daddy were to hurt Shane.", Bella said, nodding. "Seeing as I'm not finished with him yet...", she said, completely unaware that she had said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Shinta was relieved that for now he was out of the heir situation he managed to get himself into. Despite that he knew Bella didn't believe him from her first reaction to his denial. To her last statement he raised an eyebrow. "I would be careful about that. Your father obviously doesn't approve of such a thing and I'm sure he wouldn't hesitating on killing that boy. You shouldn't push your father so much or you may end up losing your servant" he warned as his tone return to it's normal calm.

'I doubt that human boy will last a week from what she said. It's a shame really, that a servant must suffer because of their master's indiscretions' his black half said in an uncaring manner.

"You should also let the boy adjust before trying anything with him. After all was he not just taken from his family today? For a human child of that age it's a rather traumatic experience and you doing things that are inappropriate for you to do with him is probably only making it worse" Shinta said calmly. He had been a servant himself once, and technically in a way he still was, so he knew first hand what he was talking about. He had also seen it many of times with other servants that, in the end had been killed for such behavior.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Bella sighed nad nodded. "You're right, Shinta... But I really do like him..."
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

"Be that as it may you may want to wait a few weeks, months or possibly years. Besides your father is already on sour relations with the boy due to a few of your indiscretions. It's best to let those two become on friendlier terms before you act on you actions. I'm sure James will tell you the same thing when he speaks with you" Shinta said calmly. After a few moments he closed his eyes to try and figure out exactly where James the the boy were currently at. He was also seeing if there was a scent of blood about other than his own, so far he wasn't able to smell any so he figured the boy must still be alive.

"It seems he must still be alive, shall we then?" Shinta asked with a slight smile. He still hadn't been able to pinpoint exactly where they were, but he figured they couldn't be too far.

'What are you going to do about the girl's suspicions? If it gets out someone like James may see the resemblance enough to figure out that she was right on the spot you know' his black side said in a calm but cold matter. The coldness was really the only difference between the calm tone that his white half used and that he used. it was one of the few differences that one could pick up on in case the personalities switched.

'What can I do? If I say anything she'll know for a fact that she was correct. It's best I don't say anything and hope she doesn't either. That's really the only course that can be taken right now, especially since I refuse to resort to your method of keeping other quiet' his white half replied calmly. The option of even possibly erasing that part of her memory had popped into mind, but he felt he couldn't do that either. There was always the risk that the spell would wear off or cause some sort of damage to her mind, and he wasn't willing to risk it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Bella nodded and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next