Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 pm

(Sorry this is a bit late had a few internet problems. ><' Ok anyways so this doesn’t get uber-confusing any sort of thought conversation Shinta’s personalities have will be in a different color. Shinta’s ‘black’ personality will be…uhhh…green and his ‘white’ personality, when that personality is also dormant it will be colored, will be…uhh…light blue…yeah that’ll work…^.^’ though actual speaking will be normal black this is only for his mind if that makes any sense. ^.^’)

“Interesting choice of place though in some sense it does make the most sense, after all some of the things to be discussed aren’t exactly meant for young ears. Naturally though you’ll have to lead the way since I’ve never exactly been to your bed chambers before” Shinta said calmly though he averted his gaze from James as he said the last part. A small amount of unease started building up before he forcefully pushed it down as well as different sorts of thoughts that at the moment he shouldn’t be thinking about for now. Shinta’s ‘black’ half on the other hand had other plans as he began whispering almost encouragement for the thoughts his ‘white’ half was trying to repress.

Come on you know it’s what you want why repress it? You can discuss that other stuff later, let’s have a little ‘fun’ first before we discuss serious topics’ Shinta’s black half whispered in his mind.

Shinta closed his eyes as calmly as he possibly could. A very faint blush was slightly visible on his cheeks. “Quiet you or I’ll set you on fire…” he whispered without quite realizing he said it out loud and not just in his mind. He had previously informed James about his personality ‘condition’ when he had befriended him 100 years ago when something similar happened and he had been inquired about it. In fact most of the townspeople, other than the children including Jace, Rae and Bella, were aware of his split personality. It was one of the few things he had told others about himself. Most found it entertaining when they caught him talking to himself out loud, though for Shinta it was rather embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm

James nodded. He smiled slightly at Shinta talking to his other half. "Come, let's go.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Raelynn looked around. "Hmmm... What else shoudl we show him, Brother?" Rae called back to Jace. Jace just laughed darkly. Raelynn smiled darkly and then led them up several more flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm

I tried to stay clsoer to Jace and Rae than to Bella.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm

' And people say I have the worst temper, but you and I both know that yours is much worse than mine people just don't know what buttons to push on you though to make it come out like I do, ne?' Shinta's black half laughed in his mind.

"Remind me next time your in control to have you stake yourself, now be quiet your starting to give me a headache" Shinta whispered a little louder though this time after he said it he noticed that it wasn't just in his head. Immediately his face started turning pink as he noticed the slight smile James wore. "Sorry I didn't realize I was talking out loud" he said embarrassed as he turned his face to the side to try and hide the fact his face turned pinker as he admitted to talking out loud. He was thankful that neither Jace, Rae nor Bella heard his out loud comments that were meant only for his black personality as well. He did a quick glance over at James and did a quick nod with his head to show that he was ready to follow whenever James was ready to lead.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Realynn finally stopped infront of a large metal door. Jace came up behind Rae, smiling maliciously. "This is where you go id you touch Bella." Raelynn said, throwing open the door with ease. There were lots of torture things, but she decided to just let him take it in by himself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

"What if Bella comes on to me?", I asked nervously, hoping I wouldn't get lynched if it was Bella that was coming on to me.

M<eanwhile, James smiled and shook his head. He led Shinta to his room so that they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Raelynn laughed and so did Jace. "Then you still die." She shook her head. "Pity really. You look so yummy." She smiled maliciously and then shrugged. "Let's go back down stairs."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

I tried my best to keep not from screaming. I was surely going to die!
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

It took Shinta a few moments after he was in the room to have his face return back to the normal color it was originally. During the time his eyes scanned the room and looked to make sure the door was closed before he would start speaking.

'Come on just a little? Your in his room now alone so what could possibly happen hm? You have nothing to lose and if you start out you can always fall back on the information you have right?' his black half said laughing again.

'You have no intention of stopping any time soon do you? Fine I'll start the conversation with something other than what I'm here to tell him, will you be quiet then?' Shinta asked with a mental sigh. Sometimes his black half was just so irritating, but was usually hard to resist once he made up his mind about something.

'Perhaps...' his black half said with another laugh.

Shinta looking at James and instead simply stared at something else in the room. "I do have a question for you...if you don't mind...before we start with what needs to be discussed" he said somewhat calmly though there seemed to be a very slight hint of anxiety in his tone, which for him was far from normal.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:55 pm

James laughed slightly. "Shinta, I'm flattered, but you know I'm straight.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Raelynn chuckled. "Why do you assume he asking you about that?" her voice rang from somewhere in the room. Her laugh echoed the room slightly. "Just wondering." Then her presence disappeared and her voice was gone.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Shinta was slightly surprised to hear Raelynn's voice in the room. He calmly let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "She seems to be getting better at sneaking around, I'm sure it won't be long until the other two start learning the same" he said with a quiet laugh. He calmly waited until he was sure Rae was gone before he sadly smiled, opened his eyes and looked at James. "I can always hope that someday you'll change your mind. You know I never quite understood how it was you always seem to know what I'm going to ask before I ask it. I guess I've let you get a little too close..." he calmly said with a sigh.

'I hope this has reminded you as to why I repress those sort of thoughts...' Shinta thought sadly. This wasn't the first time he had attempted to charm James though he never did anything that would endanger the friendship he had with him.

'Your approach is too weak just as you are my poor white side. You'll never be able to get what you reach simply because your too weak to obtain them' his black side said mockingly and laughed. It was only times like this that he could truly take advantage of and upset his white side.

'Just shut up already, just...shut up...' his white half said almost desperately. He usually had such problems with his black half, though there wasn't much he could really do about it since he couldn't destroy his black half without destroying himself.

'You know it's true...' his black half continued to taunt. Now that he had successfully upset his white half mentally he wouldn't stop anytime soon. For others this sort of thing would probably be considered strange that one half of the same person would try to upset the other.

Shinta's gaze drifted away from James before his eyes closed once again. During his black half's taunting his arms had become crossed a crossed his chest with the nails of one digging into the other. Although it was painful and usually ended with him piercing his skin and causing himself to bleed, his nails would stop digging until his black half would finish his taunting. This too had become a usual sign that his black half was giving his white half a fairly hard time.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 am

James sighed and shook his head. "I hate when Raelynn does that... Hopefully, Bella and Jace will behave better...", he said. "Oh, who am I kidding, Jace'll be worse...", he said quietly. He then noticed that Shinta was piercing his arm with his fingernails. He walked over to his friend and slowly removed his arms from each other. 'Shinta, there are a few spell books in the library if you want to read them. I'm sure at least one of them has a spell to supress your black side.", he said, laying a hand on his friend's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 am

Raelynn chuckled, although it wasn't loud enough for Shinta or James to hear. Jace nudged her quietly. He could actually keep his mouth shut, so he was already better at sneaking around than she was. Jace knew everything about everyone in the castle, because he was so good. Jace stood beside her, back straight, arms crossed over his chest, but he had a slight mocking smile upon his face. Raelynn stood beside her brother, eyes narrowed in an evil sort of way, smile also mocking, and eyebrow raised in mockery. She shrugged and then disappeared. She and Jace both reappeared in front of Bella and the human. "Sorry," Raelynn said casually. "Had to taunt some people first. Now, where shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

While Rae and Jace were gone, Bella had once again kissed me, and would not release me. When Rae and Jace reappeared, Bella quickly let go of me and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Shinta heard James's first couple of statements despite also hearing his black half in his mind, though he didn't respond since the taunting at this level usually made it almost impossible for him to respond. He jumped a little when James touched him, as he wasn't expecting it at the time, and opened his eyes to look at James. By the time his nails had been removed from his arm he had already pierced the skin and a bit of blood was visible on them.

'Now look you've gone and injured yourself. Your so easy to manipulate...' His black half said with a laugh. After he ceased his taunting for the time being.

Shinta calmly let out a sigh and now looked at the blood on his nails. He then did what any vampire would do and licked the blood off of them, he would take care of his arm later. He then looked back at James and slightly smiled.

"There's a good possibility of that since they do seem rather close. I really wouldn't be surprised if Jace was already with her to begin with" he said calmly with a quiet laugh as he was finally able to respond to the first statement that James had said about Jace probably being worse. He thought about the idea of suppressing his black side with a spell. "If I wanted I could probably find one rather easily, however suppressing my black half could possibly prove slightly damaging. After all I am the weaker half, as he said, and if some of the rumors I've come to discuss turn out to be true there would be no way I could possibly survive. Not only that but knowing my black half he'd have me rip out my own voice box before I could even start the spell as he's threatening now" he said calmly and almost on cue the hand that one had his blood on it went to his throat and warningly seemed to squeeze where his voice box was. Despite that Shinta was rather calm and only slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 pm

James smiled slightly. "Very well. Anyway, what is it that you wanted to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:41 pm

(Thank god for the copy and paste feature. :'))

'You can obviously release my throat now, I have no intention of suppressing or sealing you away so there is no need for such threats' Shinta's white half thought calmly. It was only then did his black half relinquish control over his arm and let it return to his side.

"I'm not sure exactly if you've heard anything about the rumors floating around the town. I've only heard them today myself. Apparently rumors have it that hunters are heading towards this town searching for a certain vampire in the aristocratic line. There are also rumors that a rogue vampire has been terrorizing the town at night, however it seems the only bodies that are ever found are that of animals. Bodies of animals have been appearing around the town in more frequency and are usually pets or other domestic animals. Normally it would merely be associated with a plague of some sort, the only problem is that the animals are completely drained of blood and there are fang marks on their necks and over various veins. I fear that the people are starting to suspect your household as well and are causing misdirect fear towards you mostly" Shinta said calmly with a sigh as he once again crossed his arms. He was careful to avoid the wound on his arm, as it was still rather painful.

The rumor of animals being fed off of wasn't what exactly worried him, since he did it himself though he knew that the bodies found were not his doing. He was always extremely careful to keep the fact he was a vampire from the townspeople and usually kept a stock of blood beneath the floor boards of one of his rooms. Even when his stock was empty he ensured he was far away from the town, and usually hunted in woods a few miles away from the town for wild animals such as deer or rabbits.

"The thing that worries me most is that they may request the hunters to hunt down your family, which because of your standing they may attempt to do as such anyways. After all I'm sure we both know that, although hunters are only to hunt vampires on a certain list when they've become a danger to society, they also have a tendency to not follow that all the time" he said calmly even though inside he was filled with concern and worry. He knew first hand how dangerous hunters could be even with the inhuman abilities that vampires possessed. He knew James was strong and could probably handle a fair amount of hunters; though it was also true that he wouldn't have voiced his concern like this if he didn't think it would be an extremely large group that even his black half would have a few problems with.

"I'm sure you know I'll do what I can to try and avoid this, but humans can be rather...stupid in their fear and not listen to the voice of reason" Shinta said calmly. He thought for a few minutes about something else that was also a cause for worry on his mind, before he finally decided to voice it. "Unfortunately though if the hunters do come here I will have to make myself scarce as well. Though your family is the only ones who know that I am a vampire myself I know the hunters will recognize me fairly quickly, and although you and your family are not on their list of the hunted...I...am..." he said hesitantly and looked away.

During the 100 years that he knew James and his family he, or his black half, had never done anything to earn himself on the list. He always seemed rather careful, though that was only in the past 100 years. He had never mentioned anything he had done the 200 years before then. Whenever it was brought up in conversation he always seemed uncomfortable and would change the subject, even with James. It was clear that revealing something so vague about his past, such as this, also made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 pm

James sighed. "I appreciate your concern, Shinta, but I believe myself of being more than capable of defending Bella, Jace, Rae, and myself against a few paltry hunters. And if I am not storng enough at the time, then I have my spells.", he said, smiling. 'And then there's the ritual...', he thought. "And I agree, humans can be rather stupid at times.", he said, nodding. "Speaking of humans, I believe I should check up on that new servant.", he said. With that, he disappeared, and reappeared around the corner of where Bella, Jace, Rae, and I were. Rae and Jace were not there at the moment, and Bella had once again ambush-kissed me. James came around the corner, and saw Bella and I. Bella immediately broke away when she saw her father, but the damage had been done. James was growling, his fists clenched in unmistakable fury. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the throat. "You have not even been here 10 minutes, and you have already violated the one rule I have set for you!", he bellowed, enraged. "W-wait!", I choked. "Bella kissed me!", I said, hoping that he would listen.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Shinta let out a sigh as James disappeared. "I wouldn't be concerned if it was only a few hunters" he said quietly to himself. A few of his fingers brushed against his arm wound causing him to squint slightly in pain. He was alone, or so he believed, so he didn't mask quiet as much. With another sigh he unbuttoned the cuff buttons of his jacket and shirt and rolled up the sleeve of the wounded arm. He could clearly see the puncture wounds, that for some reason still continued to bleed.

'You haven't been taking care of yourself like you should be. Feeding merely once a day and just enough to barely quench the thirst, no wonder your wounds don't heal' his black half said in what would be interpreted as an unconcerned and uncaring tone.

'Actually concerned for my well being?' his white half replied teasingly. He knew his black half well and that he was actually concerned if only because if he died they both would.

Shinta could hear James's fury from where he was and for the third time let out a sigh. Although he couldn't actually hear the words being roared he figured that it had something to do with the human boy. He knew that he shouldn't attempt to help the human, but then again this was his white side and not his black side. Closing his eyes he disappeared and reappeared near everyone else.

"Now, now James whatever the boy as done I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad" he said calmly and placed a hand on James's to try and possibly pry his fingers away from the poor boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

James sighed and let me go. I fell to the ground, appreciating the ability to once more breath. I rubbed my neck. "You're right, Shinta. THis is the first time, so I'll let him off with a warning.", he said. "But if I see you with my daughter again, I WILL kill you.", he growled, facing me now. "I'm telling you, she kissed me!", I said.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Shinta sighed in relief and took his hand off of James's so that he wouldn't make James feel uncomfortable. He looked over at the human boy. "I wouldn't provoke him right now if I were you, I doubt that the next time he'll listen to me" he said calmly and giving him a bit of a warning look. After a few moments he then turned his gaze to James again.

"On the other hand, and this is merely a suggestion, but perhaps you should also speak to Bella about her conduct with her servant? At her age it's not unusual to want something a bit...more? For the sake of them both you may want to ensure she knows what you expect. This is one thing that I cannot teach her after all" he said calmly. Normally he wouldn't really involve himself in such matters, but he could help but feel a small amount of sympathy for the boy. Once again he had also forgotten about the wound on his arm even though it was fairly small.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Jaems sighe d and nodded. "You're right, shinta. I'll talke to her after today's lesson, which, unless you have anything else to discuss, should begin immediately."
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm

"Very well, and no there's nothing else that is needed to be discussed" Shinta said calmly and bowed a little with his head. There were a few other things that did want to still discuss, but for now they could wait. He had already discussed what was most dire to discuss. An idea popped into his mind though he wasn't exactly sure just how well it would go over.

'Well I'm sure you already know my opinion of it' Shinta's black half interjected into his mind. His black half was one to encourage the idea even though his white half was still a bit uncertain about it.

Despite his uncertainty he figured that it couldn't cause too much harm. "This may be a good time for you as well as Jace and Rae to get to know the boy a bit more, after all I'm sure there are many things you wish to tell him. I'm sure spending time with him whilst Bella is in her lesson will help in fully iterate what you fully expect of him" he suggested calmly. Once again he wasn't sure exactly how well this would turn out, but he hoped that it wouldn't back fire on him. "Well I suppose your lesson has been postponed long enough, shall we go outside and begin Miss Bella?" he asked looking at Bella and giving her a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next