Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm

The hunter nodded his head then grabbed his pistol and turned to Zoey, "If we meet again and you're alone, I'll make that was the last time you ever encounter life."
"I'm never alone, If have my family so try your tricks you're not going to lay another hand on me ever again." she glowered. He then began to walk away disappearing into the shadow of the trees with his pistol.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Shinta continued to lay against the vampiric tree, his eyes closed though he wasn't quite sleeping. Quietly an incantation of some sort left his lips and soon blue flames with flicks of red, which could easily distinguish them as his, leaped from the ground and soon encompassed him. His power could easily be tied to him and one would think that instead of rest this would just tire him out even more. Despite this Shinta's eyes remained closed and the flames remained present.

'It's a shame that I can't use our true flames and full power. I do miss the completely blue flames. I doubt you'd agree though am I right?' his black half said in an almost relaxed tone for once.

'You know I would never agree with you to cause that to happen. I refuse to allow you such power' his white half said calmly though determined to carry out his words.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

James growled slightly as the cowardly hunter fled with his tai lbetween his legs. He turned to face Zoey.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Shinta laid still in his fire that seemed to dance and flutter around him for only a few minutes longer and his eyes remained closed. As soon as he opened them, though, the fire lowered and eventually flickered out. A hand once more went to where his chest wound was. As his fingers touched the area he could feel that the wound was now completely closed and only a small scar remained. For him a scar was nothing new, he had plenty of them that his cloths covered, and even when cloth isn't covering he uses a concealing spell to hide most of them, though quite a few were still visible, unless he was completely alone. There was one on his back almost in the shape of a burning sun and covered most of his back that he couldn't conceal, due to the sheer size of it.

He raised the hand that had inspected the area on his chest and tightened into a fist for a few minutes to test it. He had regained a fair amount of his strength even though it appeared that the opposite should have been true. "I really hate rushed recovery, but at the moment I don't have too much of a choice anymore. Oh well it was my own fault for arranging the 'pieces' the way I have. This town and all of it's people are nothing more than pawns in a simple game of chest, completely unaware that they act according to what I've set" he said with a quiet laugh and covered his eyes with the back of the now unfisted hand.

'Is that what you truly think my black half? That those here are nothing more than pawns and this is all nothing more than a game? When was it that you starting thinking as such I wonder...' his white half said almost sadly. He knew that his black half hadn't always thought or even acted the way he did now. At one point they had been in harmony, but that was over a 100 years ago. Now they couldn't even agree on simple matters, such as what to feed on.

'Yes it is and I've thought this way for quite sometime, you should know this by now...Has your energy returned enough to take control yet?' his black half asked almost with disinterest.

'Not quite why have you tired of playing on the outside for now?' his white half asked slightly surprised.

'Of course not. There are still many 'games' to play and pawns that still need placing' his black half said with a laugh.

Calmly Shinta sat up from his laid position and thought of what his next move should be. For the time being the hunters appeared to be in a further part of the woods, aside from one. "Hmmm it seems all but one of the pieces have moved on...No matter" he said calmly with a shrug. He figured his next step would be to go into the town or perhaps pay James a visit even though he figured James would still be rather angered still.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 pm

She glanced up to meet her father's eyes and she turned away slightly embarassed, "If I caused this racket, I'm sorry to then father. I didn't mean to, I only meant to step outside to wonder where you guys were at." Zoey bit the bottom her lip looking down at grass.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 am

"It's ok, Zoey. I'm just glad you're safe."
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am

(So...tired...I feel like a zombie, but alas babysitting calls yet again. I can't believe it's taken me at least 5 times to spell babysitting, can't and another word I can't recall. ><')

Shinta knew either way he would have to go into the town and couldn't simply just stay here. After all the next morning he still had others to school. He may not have liked anyone in the town, but even he took the job of teaching rather serious. For him it was one of the only thing left that was even remotely enjoyable for him. Calmly he stood up and brushed himself off, even though he figured there may not have been a point to it as the fire would have taken care of anything on him, including his blood that had been present on his clothing.

'To teleport or to simply walk back...decisions, decisions...' his black half thought calmly with a quiet laugh. He already knew which way would be easier and faster.

'I already know you know that answer to that but I'll say it anyways. Walking would give us time and perhaps James time to cool down. If we were to encounter any hunters they could simply be taken out now with the amount of power and energy that has been gathered. However I know that despite this your simply just going to teleport' his white half said with a sigh as he heard his black half laugh.

Calmly Shinta teleported towards the town, though not really picking a specific destination, other than on the outskirts of either the town or edge of the woods, and without really realizing he teleported near the area of James and his children. This was probably really the only time it had not been his intentions to be near them. They were within his eyesight though he was still at least a few feet away. He knew that eventually he would have to run into James, but he had figured that he would have his white half take control around that time, however at the moment his white half was still too weak.

'How ironic I let my power pick where to take me and I end up here of all places. If I didn't know better I would say that you influenced this, but I know you currently don't have the strength for such things' his dark half thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 am

Ooc\\
Aww poor pheona.
D8
-pats her head-

Bic//
Zoey nodded her head quietly then she got up and glanced at the wound at her shoulder. Zoe's arm was stained with the red liquid making herself looking like a huge mess, she ran her hand along the cut and gritted her teeth feeling the small missing patch of skin, "I should heal pretty fast, but the wound hurts so bad, I need to get cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

"Let's get inside. It's dangerous out here.", James said. He knew Shinta was nearby, and made it clear that he also wanted to go inside to get away from Shinta.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

"Let's get inside. It's dangerous out here.", James said. He knew Shinta was nearby, and made it clear that he also wanted to go inside to get away from Shinta.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Zoey nodded her head and she turned around walking back towards the house with her hand clasped around her wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

"Wise choice, I am in no mood to once again put you and your family into play just yet" Shinta said quietly more to himself. He watched out of the corner of one of his eyes as he then began walking towards the town. He knew that he would probably have to charade as his white half at some point to get what it was he wanted. He could see from here there was a rather large group of the towns people in the center of town, it looked as if some sort of meeting were being held. Calmly and quietly he head towards the crowd and soon disappeared among the many people there.

"There is a reason that the vampire hunters are here. Lately, as you all know, there have been the bodies of dead animals with puncture wounds scattered throughout the town. For now it's just been animals but how long will it be before it's one of our children? How long before a human body turns up the same way?! Those vampires are a menace to society and to this town! We must drive them out! We must ask these hunters to wipe out the vampire James and his family! After all they are the only vampires here in this town! Now who's with me?!" A stout man with black hair and green beady little eyes that stood on a podium in the center of the gathering shouted. Cheers of approval ran through the crowd as what seemed like all of the townspeople there gathered there agreed.

'This could very well be a problem, not only for them but for us as well' his black half thought calmly. He knew he would have to intervene even though he didn't like James or his family.

'I do agree though you already know that I was going to push you to intervene anyway. You know very well that my feelings towards James and his family is very different from yours' his white half said tiredly.

"Hold on there now, aren't we getting a bit extreme here? Tell me when has James actually ever inflicted harm directly towards any person here hm? Why would he start now? Besides what's a few animals? And anyways it could also be possible that it may have been a passing rouge vampire. There's no actual proof that it was James or anyone in his family that has caused these attacks. We shouldn't get the hunters involved in such things without any solid evidence, after all they're on their own missions" Shinta calmly said above the roar of the crowd. As he spoke they silenced down, listening to what he had to say. There were a few murmurs of agreement, after all he was the only teacher within the town and that entitled him to some sort of influence.

"How do we know that your just not simply covering up for him? We know your dear friends with him Shinta, and granted we normally wouldn't question you and your judgment, but we're talking about vampires here! They are the vermin of the world! For all you know the vampire you call friend may have turned you in your sleep or fed off of you" the man in the center said trying to once again sway the crowd towards his side. The man was fairly well known and was also known for being quite influential himself.

"Karl, if I recall correctly that is your name, I can assure you that no such thing has occurred. You may look if you so desire and check me for any sort of puncture marks. I can assure you though you will find none. I can give you my word that James and his family are innocent" Shinta said as he put fake passion into his tone as his white half would have.

Last edited by pheona on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 am

All of a sudden, a person who looked similar to James, but different enough to not cause the crowd to think he was James and lynch him, strode up to the man. "If I may take over here, I would like t osay something.", he told him quietly. The man consented and gave Cal the floor. "Of course you shall not find any puncture wounds that would show that Shinta ahs been turned into a vampire, for he was already a vampire when he first entered our town!", he said, a tone of anger mixed with joy at getting rid of one of his obstacles in his voice. The crowd gasped and turned to all face Shinta. "I am the leader of the hunters, and Shinta has been on our list for over 100 years!", Cal said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

Zoey sat in her room, all cleaned and tidy up. Her hair was all neatly straight shimmering under the sun that seeped through the blinds in her room. She pulled at the hem or her white shirt and glanced at her whit epants as they pooled around at the edges. She flopped down on to bed and sighed running her hand across her arm which had now a white bandage over it. Zoey's blue eyes reflected the sun light and they almost look like jewels inplanted herself, she drapped an arm over her eyes, "I might just take a nap." she murmured then glanced outside her window, her hand ran across the windowsill to run across a locket she placed there. Zoey picked it up and had it dangled in front of her face. The golden heart glinted udnerneath the sun and she opened it to see two pictures. Her family and across from it was her black cat, Sembiel. Her delicated pale fingers closed the locket and placed it back on the windowsill. She turned to her side and sighed again, "Oh Sembiel where are you?"
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 am

Shinta appeared rather calm despite the accusations he was faced with. "A vampire? Really, the hunters must be losing their touch if they can't distinguish between those who aren't vampires and those who are. You say my name has been on a list for 100 years? Tell me, any of you, do I honestly appear 100 to you? Not only that, and check if you want, vampires have fangs, which I can easily assure you I do not" he said rather calmly. Murmurs went through the crowd of people. At the request of a gentleman beside him Shinta opened his mouth, which showed no signs of his fangs, instead where the fangs should have been were normal human canines.

"He's right he doesn't have any fangs!" the gentleman shouted. Once again murmurs went through the crowd once again, many now questioning the reliability of the hunters.

"Surely hunter you are mistaken. Shinta here does not have any signs of vampirism. Not only that but we, of this town, can see and tell that he is only 20 or so. Perhaps you have him confused with another, there is no possible way he can be a vampire. Despite that you should not make such accusations, especially if the person is human" Karl said in a tone that now showed possible doubt towards the hunter.

Shinta calmly smiled faintly as he knew this town would not believe such accusations, especially towards him, whether or not it was the leader hunter or not. Not only that but being who he really was he possessed the only skill that would permit his fangs to retract into mere human canines. This skill however was only known to the second family and had never been taught outside of the family, and since no one here could know exactly who he was without proof he really didn't have anything to fear. "As for your list it is fairly well known that I am friends with a vampire and that I disagree with the hunters and their ways. I can understand how you would want to get rid of any opposition towards the hunters, since you said yourself you are the leader here at the moment, and so naturally you could easily put any name you wanted to on your list whether vampire or not. It only makes sense you would come here accusing me of such in hopes to silence me, but even though I am merely a teacher here I will not simply lay down and permit you to simply do away with me for no good reason. I have taken no physical action towards the hunters society in my opposition, merely voiced my opinion, and the last I heard that was permitted" he said calmly. Voices of agreement ran throughout the crowd.

'Quite foolish to try and sway a town that I have more influence in. Your rank here will not help you, this is my town. Not only that but your going against someone who is skilled at hiding their true self from others, your in a losing battle Cal' his black half thought with a laugh.

'Typically I would not agree with you, but it is true that we do hold all the cards in our hands. Although he's now also harmed the reputation of the hunter's reliability, this town will now be in doubt about the hunters. I was actually prepared for a long drawn out 'battle' in convincing the people of such, however he's completely taken care of that it seems' his white half said calmly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 am

Cal smirked. "Fools, vampires show no signs of age once they reach an age of their choice! And they can easily retract their fangs at will.", he said, smiling. "Also, as a final test, vampires are unable to stand the power of a crucifix. THey may have developed resistance against sunlight, stakes, and holy water, but as undead beasts of Satan, they will always be vulnerable to the crucifix!", he said, and strode over to Shinta, pulled a small silver cross from his pocket, and pressed it against Shinta's chest.(and DON'T make Shinta immune to the cross.)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 am

(You do realize in the picture of him he does have a cross around his neck right? Granted it's suppose to be broken and held together with chains, but it is a cross nevertheless. Not only that but would Cal also be affected by the cross? I would say it would be easier to have it doused in Holy Water since Shinta is not immune to that, but again comes the problem of that it should also affect Cal.)

Last edited by pheona on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 am

(Fact:I don't think there's been any mention of shinta have a cross necklace. Fact:Cal is wearing special gloves to protect him from things that harm vampires, and Fact:Shut up)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

(Fact: Look at my bio it said it right there -.- Fact: Do NOT tell someone you rp with to shut up as such when they're simply pointing out things. And final Fact: You did NOT mention gloves)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am

(Fact:I was kdiding around when I said for you to shut up, Fact:Please don't leave, and Fact:Please just go along with it)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 am

(Next time for joking just try something like 'Oh be quiet' and add a smilie face. I'm still keeping Shinta's broken cross necklace though, but I'll go with it I suppose for now)

Shinta felt a slight pain as the cross burned into his chest though he didn't show it on his face. An burned imprint of the cross was no present on his chest. He schooled his expression as calm and pushed Cal's hand with the cross away. A few of the townspeople looked questioningly at Shinta. "I believe it's true hunters will do anything to get the one they want. You could have easily tampered with the cross by putting a light acid on it to have a burn mark appear. There is one thing I notice as well. Your not actually touching the cross with you bare skin yourself, so obviously there's something wrong with it. Also if you hunters did your homework once in a while you would know that vampires do indeed age, and although they can't be killed from things such as human diseases there is no escape for age. As for the fangs it is also known that only one particular group of vampires can hide them, not all. I'm sure anyone here can recall that it is the second vampire family that only possess this skill, and I can assure you I am not a part of that. As for Holy Water, I believe that vampires are not exactly immune to it nor stakes if they are applied to the correct target" he explained calmly. Once again murmurs of agreement spread throughout the crowd as the reputations of hunters were rapidly being picked apart.

"I think that says enough. You hunters just aren't like you use to be, to be going after a member of the town that is obviously not a vampire. I think it's best that you, sir, should leave this town along with your hunters and not return" Karl said in a flat tone followed by many voice of agreement from the townspeople.

'That's check and mate for you' Shinta's dark half said with a laugh. He had accomplished what he wished to accomplish without really having to do as much as he thought he would have had to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am

Cal snarled. "HE is a vampire, and he must be destroyed!", he shouted, and grabbed Shinta's throat.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am

This caused the town in an uproar as the townspeople started going towards Cal and going so far as throwing rocks at him, while a few others went to try and get Shinta free of Cal's hands. Shinta on the other hand still appeared rather calm. There was no longer any need for him to interject as the future of hunters in this town had obviously been decided. He knew now that no hunter would be welcomed in this town again, and he honestly wouldn't really want it any other way.

"You sir have crossed the line! Release him now and get out of this town! Your kind is no longer welcomed here!" Karl shouted with the rest of the townspeople agreeing. A few went to gather weapons to use and threaten with. It was clear they weren't going to stand for one they considered their own to be attacked like this.

"If I were you I'd leave before you're killed. I don't think I can talk them into simply letting you leave if you try anything more than you have. You've lost just accept that and leave" Shinta said calmly and quietly. He knew he could easily break free and that he couldn't be killed by anything less than his soul being impaled anything else that would kill a normal vampire.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am

Cal growled and released Shinta. "Very well! But you shall regret this!", he said. "Soon, I can assure you, the vampires that live in this town will become bolder and move from animals to humans!", he said. He left, growling. He knew that it wasn't his brother who was doing this, and that James wouldn't attack humans, but he would solve that problem soon enough...
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Shinta calmly closed his eyes and smirked slightly. For now he knew the problem with hunters was solved, though he knew it wouldn't last forever. He also knew for now the town would not act against James and his family, at least for a while. He wasn't really concerned about Cal's threats though he figured a warning to James would be fairly appropriate.

'Quite the work we have ahead of us. I have a feeling though that there will be plenty more in the near future. You should go and warn James now anyways, even though I doubt he's cooled down from your earlier tauntings yet. It seems that part has gone and possibly backfired on you. You should have simply listened to me and used a strong positive emotion rather than anger to help him with awakening power within him' his white half said with a sigh.

His dark half didn't reply as he felt he didn't really need to. He knew in some respects his white half was correct, but for him it didn't matter he could still get what he needed to get accomplished.

A few men beside Shinta patted his back asking him if he was alright. "Yes I'm quite fine, no harm done" he said imitating the calm and gentler voice of his white half and giving a small smile. It was when the women started surrounding him and started fussing over him that he chose to leave the area. "I must really be going now you see I...promised to stop by James's place. It seems one of his daughters may have gotten injured so I was requested to look at it" he quickly half lied. It was true where he was going to head, but he was going there for a fairly different reason, plus he really really needed to get away from the fussing women.

As soon as he could he quickly slipped away from the crowd and made his way towards James's home. He figured he wouldn't have to actually go to the door if he perhaps raised his own power to a threatening. He figured that would probably get James's attention and possibly lure him out. Even though he was raising his power to a threatening level he didn't have really intention of inducing harm, at least not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next