Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:43 pm

(Well if Sora agrees to let you into his charries's family it's basically set up right now so that all of the children, I think, are in the hidden house so you might be able to wander out of the house or something? That would probably be the easiest way to start, though that's up to you and Sora. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:39 am

(*sigh* sure, forgotten. You could be Bella's twin sister if you want. Ooh! Maybe your charrie could fall in love with Shane, too, and then they could have an all-out-cat-fight!)

Cal smirked. He knew that if the tendrils succeeded in pulling James into the ground, James would quickly suffocate. He had also been bluffing about summoning Marik, in an attempt to startle Shinta and then use the momentary advantage to kill him. However, he saw a brigt white light apepar from the corner of his eye. He turned to see- Bella! She using an Ancient spell again, this one more pwoerful than the last one. She dispelled the tendrils, and then made a burst of heavenly light hit Cal, causing him to fall to the ground. Cal struggled to teleport away, and eventually managed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 am

Ooc\\
Haha
A cat fight?
I can do if you want it too happen.
x3

Bic//
Her footsteps lightly touched the wooden floors as she walked inside the house with a book in hand. Zoey held one hand behind her back as the other one held her book. Her blue eyes scanned the empty hallway around her and then she resumed back to her book. Since she has gotten up this morning, Zoe hadn't left the house, not even to step outside, but sooner or later she will have to step foot out the door. But something seemed to bothering her, the human in the house so called Shane. She hasn't got close to him at all, and she tried to stay away as far as she could away from him, but today she'll attempt a small talk with him. Zoey doggy-eared the page and placed it on a small wooden stand by the door. She peeked outside the window and sighed, "I wonder where everyone else is." Zoe pushed the hair away from her face but it came back falling down. She rolled her eyes then stepped away from the window and began to wander around the house quietly, all by herself. The peace was calming, and she enjoyed every moment of it.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 pm

(Uh... forgotten, did you even read any of the psots? Also, James isn't the human boy. Shane is. James is the father of Bella, Rae, Jace, and your character.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Ooc\\
I so knew that.
D8
-fail and then fixes her post-
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm

(......Yeah, way to not contribute anything to the story whatsoever! Good job!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Ooc\\
Omg, you're so mean~
>=
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm

(sorry)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 pm

(Naughty, naughty Sora, being mean to the other rper while I've been fighting with my internet connection. Even now I'm not sure how much I can post since I'm babysitting. ><' Thank god for free online movies. ^.^)

Shinta merely shook his head at the fact that Bella was the one who rescued James in the end. "I still can't believe you couldn't handle something as simple as your restraints. Lucky that the daughter that you worried so much about is able to perform spells that can save you" he said with a disappointed sigh. He gazed over at Bella for a few moments and wondered just how much James underestimated Bella. He of course knew better since, the ones you would least expect to have power or do something generally were the ones that ones should be rather careful of. He understood this rather well himself since he had encountered this many times as well.

He calmly watched as Cal disappeared from being hit with Bella's power and didn't appear very concerned. Once again he relished in the fact he knew his life was safe no matter what since he still had what it was the hunters needed in order to complete their assignment. He knew that they knew that if he was dead there would be no way of them getting what they needed. He was very aware of the hunter's moves and orders, as he had ways of gathering such information that was unknown to anyone but him.

"You do realize that you went on about how weak you were getting in your old age, when in fact with us vampires it's the opposite to humans. We get stronger the older we are the only problem that you have James, is that you seemed to have forgotten how to access that power. That aside tell me have you considered about the welfare of your other younger daughter? Last I knew she was still in the house and for now is unprotected. Wouldn't be a shame if perhaps something happened? Such as your brother getting a hold of her perhaps?" he said with his calm but cold voice. With a simple sigh he then carefully returned to his previous position against the tree to resume his sleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

(wow.... evil shinta is mean....... even i felt the sting of that.... Sad Sad Sad Sad )

James sighed. "Shinta, I know what Bella is capable of, and I know that she can only use those spells if she knows that somebody she cares about is about to die.", he said. "And, Shinta, I do get weaker with age... Because... I'm not a full vampire.....", he said, hanging his head in shame as he admitted that he was a half-breed. There were other secrets about his heritage that he would reveal in time, but not yet.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm

(Well we are talking about his black side, who if you recall doesn't really like anyone, aside from his master of course but of course that's all in due time lol.)

"That's a problem that could be easily fixed, so your weakness is your own fault. Besides it's known that the first family consists of pure bloods, though I could possibly think of a few things that could explain your being a halfbreed" Shinta said with a cold sigh. He had a few ideas indeed, but for now he would keep them to himself. He was sure that eventually they'd either be revealed to himself or his white half. Either way he wasn't going to concern himself with it for now.

Calmly he listened to anything going on beyond the tree of vampiric trees. He could hear, in the far distance, the hunters. If he payed enough attention he could easily figure out what was going on currently with them. Of course at the moment he had no intention of doing such, as he still had wounds he needed to heal.

"If she sees someone about to die and that is the key to awakening her powers then she'll be fine. As with most sleeping powers she'll be able to control them better in time and will eventually call them up whenever she feels. If that is what your actually concerned about then don't be so weak as to allow yourself to be put in that situation. Perhaps even her twin may have something of the sort, but who knows? Though there is something I find curious. You've never mentioned wishing to protect your other younger daughter Zoey. I almost feel sorry for her as she seems to be in the shadow of Bella when it comes to your affections, but then that's to be expected of you" Shinta said with a yawn, but still managed his cold, calm tone.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

James growled. "You know, I've had enough of you.", he said. "You're lucky that almost nobody knows about this side of you, or you wouldn't have been able to live in this town at all!", he said angrily, and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"Is that what you think? People in town already know of my existence they just don't know that I too am a vampire. The only ones that don't actually know of my existence is your children. And anyways I've never wanted to be here, it's merely my white half that refuses to move onward. Besides your only frustrated because you know that most of what I say is true. I don't butter it up like my white half" Shinta calmly called. For a few moments he could feel his white half stirring although he knew that his white half still had a while until he was recovered.

'You know there are rather strong words to describe exactly what you are, though I'll refrain from saying any of them' his white half thought tiredly. He was still rather weak and in no condition to take over control at the moment. Although he hadn't been conscious during the time though he had reviewed the memories of his black half.

'That's only because you know that technically I'm also you and you calling me something such as that would be the same as calling yourself that. However if it wasn't for me there's a good chance you wouldn't even be alive so you should actually be more grateful to me. After all the sacrifice I was forced to do for you shouldn't require me to be any sort of civil towards those you care about. Now shut up and go back to sleep. You still have quite a bit of healing to do, not that I don't have my own healing, but you don't even have the strength to take control and even lift an arm' his dark half said calmly though still a little cold. He was feeling a bit tired himself and was starting to feel the drain on his energy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:19 am

James growled. "Shut up or I swear, I will reach down your throat, grab your stomache, stretch it over your head like a hat, and punch you in your stomache-face."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 am

Zoey pushed her black hair out her face and murmured, "This silence is good eneugh for now, but I wonder where everyone is." She turned around walking down the same hallway from where she came from and towards the front door. Her pale hand grasped the knob and she twitsed it opening the door and walking out. Zoey closed the door behind her and stepped on the soft ground and did a 360 scan.
"The place is quiet...but honestly...where's everyone?" she whispered. Sometimes being alone herself had sent chills down her spine, Zoe predicted that anywhere they would go, nowhere is safe and the only beings she can trust is her family.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 am

Shinta laughed at James's threat. "Your more than welcome to try, but I can guarantee you won't succeed and more than likely end up with a few punctured organs yourself. Well either that or be roasted alive, depending upon whichever one I felt like doing at the time" he said in an almost daring tone. He didn't seem too concerned about James's threats since he knew he could easily inflict a great deal of damage, even with his limited strength.

'You really shouldn't tease him in such a manner you may end up regretting it' his white half warned with a tired calm. He knew that his black half wouldn't listen to his warning at the moment, but he also knew anything that would harm his black half at the moment he would feel ten times over since, at the moment, he was the submissive personality.

'What are you worried about? He can't kill either your nor I without possession of our soul, which unless he could wrench it from the current demon warlord, which is very very unlikely, he wouldn't have. Besides it's fun, it's not often that your too weak to take dominance so I don't get to 'play' as much as you do' his black half replied coldly with a laugh. As his white half had already expected he had no intention of heeding to his warning.

"You should know by now anyways your threats mean nothing to me, and all the while you waste your energy with threatening me your other daughter could be experiencing danger. What a father to not even seem concerned about her eh? No wonder some of your children have no actual respect for you" he said with a laugh. He really did enjoy his tormenting and teasing of James.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 am

Ooc\\
Should I make my charrie in danger now? p:
xD
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 pm

(Lol if you want. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Ooc\\
Yeas.
:3

Bic//
She walked over to the edge of the forest and then something glinted from the trees and a small silver bullet shot out from out of nowhere and grazed along her shoulder. Zoey fell to her knees grasping her wounded shoulder in pain. She gritted her teeth in pain as she sat there feeling the wet blood run through her fingers. Zoe pulled her hand away from the wound and glanced up to see a man in his younger thirties standing there.
"You'r-"
"A vampire hunter or course." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

(Hmmm the question is will this play out just right to make more interaction with your character...Hopefully it will and it'll be easier for you forgotten. ^.^)

Shinta paused in his dangerous taunting game that he had been 'playing' with James as he very vaguely caught the scent of blood. He couldn't really pinpoint exactly where it was and could barely make out that it was the scent of vampiric blood. It was easier to distinguish it from human blood since the scents were fairly different. At this distance he couldn't for sure say whose blood it belonged to but he figured it would have to be Zoey's by process of elimination.

"Oh look I ended up being right it seems. Your disinterest in the welfare of your other younger daughter has caused her danger. I'm sure that even though you claim to be a halfbreed you should be able to smell the blood of a vampire being shed somewhere. Obviously since it's faint and since your daughter Zoey is the only vampire in the area, other than your brother, it just makes sense that it belongs to her. What a father to allow one of your children to be put in harms way so easily. Such a shame that she must suffer because of her father's mistakes and disinterest" his black half said with a laugh. He also figured that there would have probably been a hunter near Zoey's area, since they were running around the wooded area.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Ooc\\
Yea, I hope so as well.
^w^

Bic//
He shoved the butt end of his pistol into her chest and she winced slightly in pain falling on to her back. He walked around her once and stopped beside Zoey placing a foot on her arm where the wound was he pressed on it and she gritted her teeth, "Hm...so today could be your last day blood-sucker."
"Let's see, you'll regret even coming here." she snarled, "This would be your last time hurting or hunting a vampire."
"Maybe then I'll put you out of your misery by then." he spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm

James growled. He teleported back to his home, his energy now replenished. Bella followed, and presumably Shane, Rae, and Jace. James appeared in time to hear the hunter's last comment. He snarled. "Leave my daughter alone.", he growled, his right hand glowing red. His fury and determination to protect his daughter, combined with his complete pissed-offitude at Shinta, had unlocked the power deep within him that would otherwise be unreachable do to his mixed-breed heritage. He grabbed the hunter's throat with a smilar amount of force to the grip he had used on Shane earlier.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Shinta merely smirked as he watched James and presumably the rest of his family disappear. He closed his eyes and could sense the rise of power from James. "I told him didn't I? Vampires are not like humans, we get stronger when we get older. Half breed or not he still has vampiric blood so it applies to him as he's now proven. He just needed a little push in the right direction, though I will admit it took a bit more than I thought" he said with a quiet laugh. Before his white half had passed out he had appealed to his black half and asked for his assistance.

'I still don't approve of the method you used. You could have been a bit more considerate or at least a bit kinder instead of getting him angered like that' his white half said in a slight disapproving tone. He had previously asked his black half to use James's sense of protection towards his children and thus use a more positive emotion to help James trigger the power he needed.

'You and I both know that's not my style. After all he would have gotten a bit more suspicious if I acted nice to him. He'd probably think I completely lost my mind. Besides it's more fun this way' his black half said with a laugh.

Shinta soon stopped laughing and was wincing. A hand went to the hole that was still present in his chest that had been created by the arrow as it had started to throb painfully in the middle of his taunting James. He could feel a bit of fresh wetness and held his hand up for his eyes to see. A small amount of blood was present on his fingertips.

'You should be thankful I even agreed. It appears that I used more energy than I had. It'll take a while to recover and even heal this wound' his black half said now tiredly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

The hunter gagged droppig his pistol feeling his feet off the ground. Zoey quickly scotted backwards and sat there placing her hand over her wounded shoulder, "Glad to see you all come." she whispered nodding her head.
"The master was right then, there is a family of vampires living here then, the more the merry." the hunter choked as he struggled to speak. He smiled slightly seeing them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

James growled. "You tell Calisthander that if he tries to hurt my family in any way, I will pull his intestines out through his throat, and then hang him with them.', he said in the hunter's ear before dropping him on to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next