Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Raelynn laughed, light, airy, but slightly dark. "Then you eat him." She smiled and then reached up to pet her cat's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Bella rolled her eyes again. "THat's not what I meant.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Raelynn shrugged nonchanlantly. "That's what you clearly infered." Raelynn smiled darkly. Jace shrugged and nodded. "Very true," he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Bella sighed. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

"Well, you did." Raelynn said, then she turned back to Shinta and James.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm

"Shut up, Rae."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

She shrugged, turned away from Bella. Jace simply whispered, "Make the human do something or James will get suspicious." Then he regained his calm, cool, collected, noncaring way.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

(We need pheona...)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm

(Oh I'm here I've just been waiting for the right time to post so I don't post something that someone may be posting when I do. ^.^')

Shinta too had notice Bella's attention on the boy and then on the conversation that the siblings were having. He could hear the exact words, most because he didn't feel inclined to invade the siblings privacy, but he could tell from the tones that it was probably something to keep from James.

'I shouldn't really interfere, but I also have no desire to see that boy ripped to shreds by an angered James...Oh well I had things to discuss with him anyways...' he thought to himself with a sigh.

"Actually before the lesson it seems that boy is a new servant, perhaps the three of them should at least show him around and what he'll be doing. What I have to talk to you about is fairly important and you do have a tendency to disappear after Bella's lesson and it's usually extremely difficult to find you James. So perhaps before you go and do your 'disappearing' act on me we should speak. Plus this will give your children a bit more bonding time with one another" Shinta said calmly though his eyes were more serious as he looked at James though also secretly conveying to Jace and Rae to keep Bella out of any mischief she had planned to commit with the human boy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Bella smiled at me when Shinta suggested that she show me around, then frowned when she realized that Jace and Rae would be coming along as well. I, however, breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that I wouldn't be alone with her. Don't get me wrong- she was beautiful. But I didn't feel like getting torn to shreds anytime soon. Meanwhile, james nodded to Shinta's suggestion. However, he walked over to Jace and Rae. "If the new servant tries to do ANYTHING with Bella, tell me, ok?", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Raelynn raised an eyebrow. "Of course," she said, sarcasm tinting her words viciously. She raised her eyes to meet her taller's brother's. He smiled secretivly. "Let's go Bella and... Human." She said, starting toward the large front doors. Jace followed behind her and stayed on her right elbow. "Brother?" Raelynn said quietly. Jace answered, "Hmmm?" Raelynn smiled sort of evilly. "What do you think we've gotten ourselves into this time?" Jace chuckled. "Probably a lot." Raelynn nodded, "I believe so too." Their cat's meowed in agreement and then went quiet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Bella and I followed Rae and Jace, and I hoped dearly that Bella didn't try anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Raelynn chuckled and then shrugged, shutting the doors behidn them. "Okay. Byebye. Mett us back here in 15 minutes." She smiled, then, grabbing her brother's hand, jumped and disappeared into the shadows, almost dropping her irritated cat in the process.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm

I stared at the place where Rae and Jace had stood. 'Not good...', I thought. Bella smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let me show you around...", she said ,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Raelynn smiled at Jace and Jace smiled back. "Let's watch." She whispered, so quietly only Jace could hear. She sighed and followed them on the lip of the top of the wall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Bella pulled me close to her, and kissed me. I tried desperately to push her away, but she kept it up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Raelynn smiled. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." Raelynn jumped from the shadows, now holding her cat in her arms, petting the length of it, kind of like a evil mastermind. "Now Bella, dear." Raelynn said, fakely pouting. "You knwo you shouldn't kiss the servant. Or shall I get Daddy?" Raelynn asked, a slight twinge of maliciousness in her eyes. Jace landed softly behind her. "How would Daddy feel?" he asked her. They both said Daddy like he was a defenseless old man, which they all knew he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Bella quickly pushed me away as Rae and Jace emerged from the shadows "Please don't tell Daddy!", Bella begged.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Raelynn shurgged. "Don't touch the human again." She growled, then she walked ahead of them. Jace stayed behind and gestured for them to walk ahead of him. "Since I surely can't trust you alone. This is the parlor. Pretty boring place actually." She continued.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Bella and I once again folloed Rae and Jace, with me listening intently and trying to ignore Bella staring at me.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Raelynn started up the stairs and then the cats jumped form Realynn's arms and Jace's neck, chasing after Bella's cat. Raelynn smiled and continued up the steps.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Shinta had moved his gaze to the vampire siblings and the human when they left and smiled slightly. He closed his eyes and waited until he was sure they would be out of ear shot of anything that would be said. There were certain things that, for the protection of certain people, were best left unknown by those people. He had a feeling though that Jace and Rae would probably have their hands full based on Bella’s reaction towards the human, but he figured they could handle it.
“I have a feeling that Bella is going to be a handful with that human servant around you realize that right?” he said with a laugh as he continue to still stare at the area where he had lost sight of Rae, Jace and Bella. After a few more minutes of staring he turned his gaze back towards James. “Now on to what I wish to speak with you about, though it may be better to discuss this somewhere that not so much in the open?” Shinta said calmly and quietly as a human passed by and waved in greeting before going on their way.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 am

James sighed and nodded in response to Shinta's first statement. THen he heard shinta's second statement. "Yes, let's continue this in my room.", he said.(Ooh, maybe while Shinta and James are alone in James's room, Shinta could try hitting on James. XDXD that would be hilarious!)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 am

(You know the funny part about that is I actually thought about it. XD I'll put an actual post when I come back in a little while, need to go find a new phone. T.T)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 pm

(kk!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next