Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sea Division [Ore]

Go down 
+2
ManzanitaGrove
Iceycreamy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 pm

As expected Yaktooo raised his stinger threateningly, and in response Rav increased the pitch of his hiss. He narrowed his eyes and spat out, "Don't you dare try to poison me again! This time I'm ready and--"

{He's gonna kill me!}

Rav was completely taken aback by the strong accusation, and gawked at the red arachnid. *Kill him?! Me?* Already off balance from the surprise, he was upset further by a second threat from Hajeed. Becoming more and more agitated, it was beginning to seem to him like the entire crowd was turning against him. He fearfully twisted, trying to face Hajeed and Yaktooo at once, *Can't turn my back on the vortailer, and now Hajeed will attack me....* his eyes rolled as he desperately tried to regain the upper hand and predict where the next assailant would materialize. *I have to stop them, there's too many, everyone's against me.* He grabbed his weapon, a set of electrocuting bolas, and shakily held them aloft as he tried to ward off the others. "I'll stop you!" He warned in a strained voice.

*They'll hurt me! I can't let them, have to get them away. If they come any closer I'll need to strike. Got to be ready if they attack.* His mind raced as his head swung back and forth between them. Rav was close to snapping and lashing out in what he considered self defense; all it would take was something to set him off. If he wasn't so dangerous, he would have appeared pathetic as he tried to get everyone to stay back.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Sethari walked over to Hajeed. "perhaps I could help. I have a plan. Could I have one of those needles?", he asked Hajeed. Hajeed shrugged. "Sure. Why not? THere's nothing else you could do...", Hajeed said, handing Sethari a syringe full of anasthetic. "Now, I'll tell you my plan.", Sethari said. At that, Sethari ripped off the restraints that Hajeed had put on him, and injected Hajeed with the anesthetic. He drew his sword, smiling insanely.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Yaktooo was taken by surprise when the black Gremlick medic threatened Rav but relieved nonetheless. He carefully strafed his way towards Hajeed, keeping his 6 eyes on Rav. When Rav brandished his bolas, Yaktooo's tail twitched nervously. He really is trying to kill me! he thought horrified.

Then Sethari pulled a fast one on Hajeed. The restraining device fell, Yaktooo narrowly dodging out from beneath it. Hajeed's limp form slumped to the floor with a thud, and Yaktooo found him self standing right beneath the murderous Rypher.

There were differences in Rav's and Sethari's stance, and the way they held their weapons. The look in their eyes. The way Rav's heartbeat raced but Sethari's was relatively calm. Right now Rav was driven by rage and .... Yaktooo just now saw it... fear. Sethari was a sadistic, murderizing lunatic, plain and simple. And Yaktooo was right beneath his nose, at his mercy. Yaktooo's stomach sank and the tiny hairs on his legs tingled.

Yaktooo's fear of Sethari was suddenly at least double his fear of Rav. He whipped his tail forward to sink his stinger into the Rypher's foot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:12 am

Sethari smiled as Yaktooo swung his tail down towards his foot. With near-impossible speed, his hand darted down, grabbing Yaktooo's tail. He then swung Yaktooo around, slamming him into a wall.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:28 am

Spoiler:
Yaktooo's maneuver over to Hajeed improved the situation for Rav somewhat. Although he was no longer panicked, but still on edge. He was still outnumbered, but at least now he could see both antagonists at once. Unexpectedly Hajeed slumped to the floor, and Sethari threw off some sort of mechagical apparel. *Three who would attack me have shown themselves. At least now there are only two who are able....* The insane gleam that entered Sethari's eyes made Rav tighten his grip on his bolas.

Unexpectedly a red blur flashed across his vision. It was only matched by the blur of Sethari's hand. He snatched Yaktooo, sending him flailing until he landed on the nearby wall. *Now's my chance!* Rav whipped out his bolas, already having calculated the exact angle and speed. They zipped outward in a dangerous whirlwind, directly toward Sethari's chest.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 am

Spoiler:

Yaktooo felt an accelerating jerk, and a force slammed through is body as he few through the air and crashed into the wall. He fell to the ground completely stunned. Gems and sand dislodged from his back on impact and rained like glitter to the floor around him. Pain ripped through him, and he wondered briefly if his carapace had been fractured before falling unconscious.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 am

Sethari held up his sword in defense, the bolas wrapping around the blade. Sethari snarled. "I'm trying to help you, you fool...", he snarled at Rav, now slightly enraged.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Spoiler:

Yaktooo faded in and out of consciousness, unsure whether he should fight to stay awake or go ahead and let himself pass out. His watery red vision was even blurrier and redder, and he couldn't really make out what was happening in the room. He felt numb and stunned still. He move a few legs testily and stopped abruptly when pain shot across his back. He squeaked and froze. How bad is it? I need to know... he forced himself to slowly reach a pincer over his back and felt for cracked exoskeleton. Luckily, the shell itself wasn't cracked, but two of the seams between segments on his back were busted, and clear, sticky reddish-yellow blood and body fluid was oozing out. When he touched the injured areas they stung like hellfire, and another wave of pain and weakness washed over Yaktooo.

He put his claw down and tried to assess the situation in the room again, but it was no use. Everything was distorted. He knew this wasn't a fatal injury and that he was lucky, but he knew that if he wasn't at Rav and Sethari's mercy before, he definitely was now. He was too stunned to fear much anymore, but he definitely didn't want to be awake to feel being attacked again. He focused on listening to the hums and pitches coming from his scattered gems and let the music lull him back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Hajeed grunted and staggered to his feet, grabbing his syringe-gun He aimed, and fired. THWIP! THWIP! Two syringes flew from the device. One was aimed at Sethari, the other at Rav.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 am

"You? Help me?" Rav was taken aback. *Sethari is the insane one that maims for the joy of it. He doesn't watch out for anyone but himself! Why would he ever try to help me?* Confused, Peritron stood there hesitating over whether to activate his bolas and send a shock through the metal sword and into Sethari. The gremlick's claw hovered over one of the buttons that, if pressed, would emit the right frequency to break a tiny glass beads within one of the three bolas, allowing a wire to complete the circuit. He could activate all three at once, but the combined shocks would be too strong and possibly kill Sethari. That thought had not even crossed Rav's mind. He would do what it took to feel safe, but, as much as he strove to be, he wasn't a murderer.
Spoiler:
*If I electrocute him, then I'll have time to escape. But then he'll certainly track me down and exact his revenge. He'll probably do that already...* His eyes darted around, as he longed to escape the entire situation he thought as rapidly as possible, but questions kept crowding in his mind, demanding to be answered. *Why did he say he'd help me. Will the others be angry if I harm Sethari, or will they thank me...?* He was saved the choice as a syringe zipped through the air and embedded in his side. "Uh! uuuuhhhhhg....." He toppled and laid dizzily trying to hold onto reality as the drug rapidly spread through his blood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am

Sethari smiled and quickly wipped one of his tails around , batting the syringe back towards Hajeed. He wuickly pulled the other syinge from Rav's neck.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Spoiler:
Gasping like a landed fish, Rav surfaced from the stupor that had been drawing over him. He got to his feet splaying them in a wide stance to keep from falling over. His head pounded and his limbs felt as if they were heavy. Although his mechanical eyes was functioning as perfectly it was his mind that was lagging from the drug. He cursed at his state and tried to focus on what just happened. "Sethari?" He moaned, completely bewildered. *I thought I was done for when that needle pierced me, but now I am saved... and by the very one who I thought was the most dangerous! I still have no idea why, but Sethari seems to be helping me.* He was still unconvinced, and had the disturbing thought that Sethari was only bringing him back to wakefulness so that he could appreciate torture in its entirety. *He wouldn't do that though. At least, I don't think he would.* Casting about, he tried to gain some plan or purpose, but right now it was all he could to do to stay out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

"Rav, I need you alive if i want to threaten to kill you if you don't do what I say.", Sethari said quietly to Rav, smiling. He grabbed several of the mechagical devices, attaching them to his skin. He was now nearly half as strong as Enure herself(Which is really saying something)

Last edited by waddledude on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Spoiler:
Rav swallowed convulsively, his eyes darting around the room. He had to escape this lunatic. *I'm a gullible moron! How could I think that Sethari would be acting for my benefit? Now I'm trapped in a bad way. If I wasn't a runt! Stupid weak side, falling to a mere syringe. Idiotic belief to think he, or anyone would mean me well. I should have zapped him senseless....!* He was still recovering, but his vision had cleared for the most part and he could finally think straight. He shifted into a crouch, still gauging Hajeed and Sethari, almost ready to make an effort to retaliate. His reptilian eyes continued to rove about in fits and starts while he clacked his beak and schemed. *Sethari can't know how to use all the equipment, and it will likely throw him off if he tries to lunge at me. He is far stronger, but maybe I can figure a way to get around that.*

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Sethari smiled. He produced a large smoke bomb, and set it off, causing a huge amount of dsmoke to appear, blinding everyone but Sethari. He grabbed Rav and ran off into the neglected, older corridors of the submarine, hoping nobody would follow.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Rav doubled over coughing and was yanked backward into the hallway by Sethari. Instinctively he twisted and stabbed Sethari with his mechanical claws, while with his other hands he grappled with the purely mechanical device he had picked up from the stack of equipment. Accidentally he activated it, and before long the blades were whirling dangerously. He held up the pack between Sethari and himself, using it as a deadly shield. "Get away!" He screamed frantically, and backed down the hallway toward the rear of the ship. *Have to get away. He'll cripple me! Help!* The pack was designed for use submerged in the water, and it began to heat up. If it was left on for too long it would over heat and die. Realizing this, Rav was determined to make it to the safety of the engine room. *I have to escape! I'll be mangled! I can't do this alone! Someone stop him! Gibbous .... * The regal leo's face swam before his eyes. *Help me!* He pleaded furtively in his mind.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:05 pm

sethari smiled menacingly. he charged at Rav, his many new mechagical add-ons maker him extremely fast and able to use a huge amount of forse in charging at Rav.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Rav shrank backward as Sethari made a wild charge. He threw the pack, its straps trailing behind before jumping straight up just as Sethari lunged under him. Sethari's speed and inertia would make it impossible for him to turn around quickly; to try so would jerk him enough to cause a sprain. Besides, the avoiding the whirling blades of the underwater propelling pack was difficult enough. Frightened to the core Rav made a madcap dash to get away from Sethari. All his wits had fled him, and the only thing that occupied his mind was getting as far as possible from the berserker behind him. His lithe form and enhanced springs increased his speed as he careened down the corridor, his panic, light weight, and enhanced limbs allowed him to dart down the hallway the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs Ghonabon clumped up the stairwell. She had already checked many of the crew's rooms and was now heading to move the remaining members out of the practice room so they could be settled in their respective rooms. She was halfway when sounds of crashes and running alerted her something was wrong. She clenched her jaw and increased her speed, preparing to face the scene that would meet her once she reached the top level.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Hajeed saw Ghonabon and ran to her in a panic. "Ghonabon! Sethari is on the loose! He has so many mechagical devices that he's nigh as powerful as Enure herself!", he said, panicking. Sethari tore after Rav, attempting to capture him.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Shaking her head, Ghonabon listened patiently to Hajeed. Her large form seemed to expand as she took in a gulp of air. "I'll see to it." She said simply before stomping down the hall. She took little notice of Hajeed, even though passing by him she was practically on top of him. Her normally soft eyes seemed pained as clouds gathered behind them.

~~~~~~

He was tearing so fast down the hall that Rav almost didn't see Ghonabon's form appear to block the way. When he finally realized that he couldn't make it by the over sized captain he frantically searched for another route of escape. Two doors on either side of the hall were before him, and in a split second he made his decision. He grabbed the door on the left, yanking himself to a halt. Next he wrenched open the door and dove through. He found himself in the pump room among the slink rows of humming modern machines. Hardly pausing a moment he scrambled to find some sort of cover.

~~~~

The terror in Rav's eyes hardened her some more, and Ghonabon started to pick up speed as she bowled down the hall at an increasing rate. "SETHARI." A deep grunt emitted from her throat. Even though they were nearing eachother, Ghonabon wasn't slowing down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Sethari saw Ghonabon approaching, and drew his sword. He pointed his sword forward, ready to ram the blade into Ghonabon's chest. He smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Totally ignoring the blade Ghonabon plowed straight forward until she was three yards from Sethari. There she came to a stand still her head hanging as if she was grief stricken. "Seth...Sethari. Stop what you are doing. Now." She shuffled her feet and continued hoarsely. "Before its too late." Then she stood completely stock still, not even looking upward to see if he was preparing to attack.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Sethari stopped. "What the hell do you mean by that, Ghonabon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Division [Ore]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next