HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sea Division [Ore]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Sethari, hardly concious, was completely out of it. 'Hello, Mr. Doughnut!", he said, and began babbling insanely. Hajeed looked over at Sethari and sighed. "He's under heavy ansethetics. I asure you, he's in't this bad when he's in control. He's much, much worse. He tried to kill another rypher. That's why this one is down on the Vahara, and the toher one is up on the Glassdawn. I'm down here cause I'm the only medic brave enough to treat this homicidal maniac. You know, if it weren't for the fact that we have to offer medical attention to all in need of it, I'd tie a stone to this maniac's foot, tie him up, and push him out into the water.", hajeed said. 'Anyway, I'm Hajeed. Nice to meet, you, Rav."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Rav glowered at Sethari, and disdainfully answered Hajeed. "I can see that he is very drugged." He took an interest in the description of Sethari's destructive nature. "Really? He tried to kill someone else. Wait, was he the one that fell from the Glassdawn?" Rav's voice took on a whine and he cringed away, almost fearful that Sethari would leap up right then and claw him. He eyed Hajeed like he was crazy for being so close to the violent vampiric zetian. "And what is the reason you don't just drown him right now?" Rav asked incredulous that Hajeed hadn't done the deed yet. *Is everyone a complete imbecile?* He thought harshly. *Sethari was stupid for attacking in a crazed rage, without any thought of protection or cunning. Although his guts are to be admired, Hajeed is a common fool for permitting him to live, no matter what code the medics are sworn to.* He frowned, vaguely troubled, and ignored Hajeed's polite introduction.

Just then Ghonabon's voice echoed through the room. "All make your way to the practice room. Its top level and left when facing the turbine." With poise, Rav said offhandedly, "Well, it looks like we are not going to be alone much soon." He turned to inspect the pipe where Ghonabon's voice came from, but was disappointed to realize that it operated mostly magically, not mechanically. He paid no further attention to anyone in the room, despite the fact that zetians began to enter into the practice chamber.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tomorrow I will)
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Hajeed nodded. "Yes, he was the one the fell. i have to heal him, or else I'll be banned from the army.', he said. 'If it was up to me, he'd be out of here in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:41 am

"I want to jump into the water and cool off!" Hukoni said glancing over the edge with his ashy blue tail wagging back and forth. Shoji shook his head in amusement as he polished his pikes, "Well, let's see if you can swim."
"Of course I can!" his brother snapped turning around to face his older brother. The shadow fenrir looked up at his young brother with his red eyes and Hukoni staggered back a little, hitting the edge with his back. He couldn't belive how beuatiful those red eyes were, but yet so dangerous to ones eyes. Shoji got up and put his pikes away tucking the cloth into his pouch, "Come on. I might want to hunker up for a nap."
"B-but...Shoji...we just got out here on the deck." his younger brother remarked. Hukoni's golden eyes glinted slightly as Shoji's red eyes darkned, then the shadow fenrir turned away letting out a snort and walking off with out a simple and friendly wave. Hukoni sighed then sat down on a pile of ropes and buried his head in his hands, then he glanced up and looked at the sapphire blue ocean, seeing the small waves ripple from the motion of the moving boat. He got up and swung his new sword around that Shoji hand made from scrap metal.
'Clever brute. All he had was iron, metal, and fire. How was he able to carve these markings in?' he thought as he glanced at the clean blade. Japanese symbols began from top and ended at the top bottom. He glanced closely at them, and smiled.
Heaven & Misfortane.
The only two symbols Hukoni knew, they were all engraved in different postions, but alinged together neatly in the middle of the blade.
"When I see Shoji I need some lessons from him." he chuckled, sheating his sword back in its leather sack, hitched to his brown leather belt. Hukoni grabbed his bag from the ground and slung it over his shoulder, he thought or roaming the ship to learn more of its escape routes, or encounter a few deck-mates to socialize.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Everyone gathered, first trickling in, then bustling into the room until it was fairly full. They waited impatiently, not sure exactly why there were gathered this way. Then two zetians walked in, their faces grinning identically as they carried two similar boxes with some strange parts sticking out of them. One was a treico who introduced himself to be Pollox and the other was a rah who named himself Castor. “We’re the mechagical engineers of the devices you will be using to swim on your voyage.” They spoke at the same time, and began removing some of the equipment.

“This will allow you to breath the water, just fit it at the back of your mouth, having it cover the entrance to your throat. Its awkward I know.” The trieco held up a semicircle that seemed to be a bit like putty.
“Alternatively, you could swallow this!” The rah showed a rather large tablet. “It coats your lungs, feels a bit like a really strong mint, then allows you to breath. But it takes a minute to take effect so ingest it before you prepare your locomotion.”
“One of which I have right here.” The treico jumped in on cue. “These handy fins can be strapped on or else attached by a sort of living suction cup.” He placed it on his tail, and after a moment it squirmed and flattened around his tail until it was impossible to see where it began and ended. “These come in several different sizes and shapes, some of arms, others for backs and feet."
The rah lifted up a sort of suit pack. “This one straps and clamps on. Although its harder to control and make turns in, it can propel you faster and longer distances time. It also has a sort of grappling hook device that allows you to lock on to an object and follow it.” She turned it to display the small turbines. “These will spin, but they also emit a sort of energy that gets you moving.”
They looked at each other, grinning happily at their display of their craft, then continued, alternating sentences. “There are several other types that are more specialized or that we only have a couple of.” “Go ahead and ask to see them, I’m sure that the one of us assigned to this boat.” “We can also repair anything that might have gotten damaged.” “In the mean time any questions?”

~~~~~~~

After their big presentations the duo stood in the now half abandoned encampment, their previous merriment gone. A single swifte flew across the sky, letting out a keeeer. They each looked to the ship they would be taking. The Glassdawn and the Varaha. Both marvelous engineering feats, and the perfect places to get to work and use their special craft. But inside the two just wanted to keep working together.

“Well I guess this is it…” They both said at the same time. Startled they started at each other then both burst out laughing. “You better help me finish the digging device I was working one once this is all over. Don’t you forget it.” The treico teased. Grinning widely the rah replied, “Of course not, just don’t get carried away by one of your own inventions, I still want to finish that dune buggy I have been trying to get functioning.” They smiled one last time, shook hands and then walked toward their respective vessels, waving until they lost sight of each other.

~~~~~~~~

Ghonabon stood up after it was over, and watched quietly as equipment was claimed. After it had settled down a bit she spoke, "Please remain in this area, as I have some information for everyone."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Hajeed listened to what Castor and Pollox said. "I have a question. Do you have anything that allows regular movement, but restricts sudden movements that are not needed for travel? You see, my patient here is also not mentally sound, and he has already tried to kill another soldier, but they are now seperated, and I can restrict him on board, but we may need some special equipment for him in the water.", he said.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Spoiler:

Yaktooo followed the other crew members into the practice room. He spotted Nenadair and was glad to see a familiar face. He decided to wait to greet him until after the meeting, and watched Castor and Pollox's demonstration. He also made sure to keep clear of Rav. Yaktooo was small enough to easily hide himself amongst the crowd.

He went to the pile of breathing apparatuses first. He didn't breath through his mouth like the vertebrate zetians, so he couldn't use the throat device nor the tablets. (Heh, sorry I'm going to take over a character for a moment XD). The Rah named Castor saw Yaktooo poking through the water-breathing equipment and leapt over excitedly. He held out four grey, porous plugs the size and shape of small screws. "These are for you! I'm particularly proud of these. You Vortailers have tricky anatomy. It took a while for us to get them to work while keeping the size down. I think you know what to do with them." Castor grinned wide and bounded back to Pollox.

{Thank you!} Yaktooo called out to Castor, already impressed. Vortailers have 4 sets of book lungs, each one connected to the outside air by a spiracle on the back. Yaktooo tested a couple of the plugs out. He reached over his back to a hole on his shell that wasn't concealed by a gem or bit of sand and inserted a plug. It fit snugly into the spiracle, fully sealing it. The outer lip of the plug stayed outside the shell so Yaktooo could easily grip it and pull it out. And pull it out, he did, and he spat on the plugs and attached them to the tops of his second row of legs for safe keeping, separate from the stones on his back.

Next, Yaktooo inspected the fins and other propelling devices pile. He was trying to pick out a small set to attach to his legs or maybe his tail, not sure how effective it was going to be. He didn't think any of these fins would make him half as water-dynamic as the other zetians. Then he pushed aside a turbine that was almost as big as him and found a particularly conspicuous device underneath. It looked just like back half of a large copper-colored lobster. Between the segmented top shell and rows of swimmerets on the bottom portion was a coiled cavity. Yaktooo wasn't sure how this was going to allow him to swim. He wasn't familiar with aquatic creatures at all, and even though he had eaten shrimp before, he had no idea how they moved other than crawling across the ocean floor like he does on the land.

Yaktooo decided to try it on anyway. He inserted his tail into the coiled space, it having to fold sideways as if it were at rest rather than arched over his back, and he carefully backed into the shell like a hermit crab. The lobster shell molded to his tail and rear area. He was expecting something like that, after watching the fins shape themselves to Pollox earlier, but it still startled him. His tail was bound inside the device, and he couldn't arch it defensively. When he tried to do so, the his tail twitching caused the entire device to flex downward slightly. He stopped, then tried again more deliberately and slowly. Slow, smooth flexings of his tail caused the rows of swimmerets to paddle in response and the fins on the end of the lobster tail to fan out or contract. He reasoned that this is the motion that would let him swim forward at a steady but slow pace.

Experimentally, Yaktooo flexed his tail hard and fast again. The entire lobster tail bent forward furiously underneath him and flipped him upside down, tail over head. Startled again, he let out a hiss and squirmed, his legs scrambling frantically at nothing in the open air. After a moment he calmed down. He imagined this was the motion that would send him rocketting backwards if he were swimming underwater.

Yaktooo tried futilely to roll over onto his belly. He waved his legs and pincers and tried to push and twist himself over but couldn't. It wasn't often that he was put on is back, and since his natural scorpion tail was trapped inside the device, and the device could only bend in one useless direction for this predicament, there was no way he could roll over on his own like this. {Can someone help me up, please?} he asked sheepishly to anyone closeby.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 am

Spoiler:

Brushed off? As if he didn't even exist? This was a first for the young prince. Nenadair turned to
the door as the shadowed leo left, without even acknowledging Nenadair's presence. Standing tat the doorway, deep in thought, it took him a few minutes to realize that an announcement had been made across the submarine's hallways. Walking slowly towards the room the announcement had pointed him towards, the colours of the sub strangely muted. Me? Not notice me? It hadn't even been a concious snub - that he could have handled with ease and a sharp toungue. Coming into the practice room, he lingered at the door as the two mechagics finished their speech. Watching the others go toward the equipment, he stayed at the door, curious. He could already breathe and swim under the water better than any of the equipment in front of him could allow, but it was clear that others did need some. "Yaktooo!" he waved, and came in the dooor, recognizing the vortailer. Seeing him flip, Nenadair grasped one of his many legs gently and flipped him rightside up. "We made the same division after all," he grinned, happy to at least know someone. Hailing one of the mechagics over, the Aquas asked, "is there anything specially for those who can already swim?"
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

Spoiler:

You showed me your love in the light of the stars

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's ok lol, I figured you missed my post. But you could claim he was so deep in thought he didn't hear/see Nenadair outside the door.)
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 am

It wasn’t like Gibbous to be asleep in the middle of the day, but his endless thinking had worn him out, and until the announcement was made, he was deep in sleep. He woke up with a start, and after listening to the announcement, he looked into a mirror. Leo bed-head plagued his mane and his pure-white pads were less white than they should have been. He sighed and began to clean himself, figuring that if he was going to be a bit delayed, he might as well look decent.
Once he’d finished up, he started off toward the mandatory area. This time he didn’t think about Rav, nor did he consider that others would be there. He was needed for training. Training was a strange term to him; he was rather hoping that he wouldn’t end up hurting anyone.
He paced into the area and glanced about with the same confidence that he tended to exude when he was hiding the fact that he was confused out of his wits. He sat down and gave a gentle sigh, his tail curling around him slightly.

Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Shoji began moving through the crowded room after the demonstration presented by the Rah and Treicko was done. He perked his huge ears and glanced around to find his younger brother but to see the ashy head moving around towards the door. He quietly followed after Hukoni to see the poor thing leaning against the wall getting a breather.
'Hukoni has always had a hard time staying in one room for so long to sit still and listen, he has an issue staying in small rooms, he could faint or lose oxygen too fast.'
How stupid Shoji was, Hukoni's grandmother reminded the shadow fenrir before the two left the farm to the camp. He walked on over to his younger brother and pulled out his cantee. He held it low so Hukoni can see it. His golden eyes casted over to the fur coated cantee, and he quickly snatched it gulping the cold water haistly. Small streams of water ran from each corner of his mouth and slid underneath to the nape of his neck. Shoji smiled in amusement, as Hukoni took in every last drop. His younger brother shook his head and rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand. Hukoni slid to the floor and sat there quietly breathing in a regular pattern. Shoji took the empty cantee and placed it around himself, "Feeling better Koni?"
"Of course." he muttered rubbing his eyes. Shoji sat down next to Hukoni and put an arm over his shoulders, "You should of reminded me or you issue, I could of have lost you."
"I'm just so distracted by the many creatures upon this ship and I would love to meet a few and make an alliance, but I just got carried away." Hukoni answered sighing. Shoji retrived his arm back and gave a playful punch on the shoulder, "You should of have reminded me and I would of gone in there then come abck out and told you everything in detail." Hukoni got up and smiled at his brother, "Next time I'll remember." The two stacked their hands on top of each others and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 pm

{Thank you, Nenadair} said Yaktooo after he was flipped rightside up. {It's good to see you again.} Yaktooo noticed Nenadair wasn't wearing his beloved circlet and said nothing. He assumed Jocu took it, and Yaktooo mentally kicked himself for trusting the Denret with it.

He shifted his attention back to the prawn-like device stuck to his tail and tried to figure out how to get it off. It was very strange being in a shell, within another shell. He felt cramped, like he needed to molt. He wriggled his rear pair of legs as if he were indeed preparing to shed his skin, and instantly the device's overlapping plates expanded and released him, and he slid out easily. He stretched out his scorpion tail, arching it over his back and relaxing it, relieved. The device was incredible and he already feared the water a little less knowing he had these tools to help him. Still, he didn't like how his stinger was inaccessible while wearing the device.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Spoiler:

Castor, the rah, turned and perked up his ears after hearing Hajeed's request. "An interesting request to be sure! I imagine I could cobble something together in a jiffy." He winked. "But really, if he is so dangerous, I hope he never needs to go into the water. At least, not before I equip some sort of restraint for him." The rah examined Sethari, thoughtfully trying to figure a good design. "I think I have just the thing. He could use something like this..." Castor hurriedly whipped out a few complicated devices and pulled a few of the equipment pieces together, rapidly taking them apart and reforming them expertly. He held up a sort of six pronged spider than was covered in a semi-clear gelatin. "This, this will attached along each of his limbs: tails, legs and arms. Then they will impede his movement by not flexing quickly. A little like quicksand in that they get hard if you try to move fast, but are fine as long as you move kinda slow. They also have some parts that allow faster movement if the subject is experiencing fear. So Mister Sethari can defend if he is in a bad situation. Its not perfect, but it should do. I can edit it more later if you want."

He flashed a grin before turning to responding to Nenadair. "Of course!" He directed the aquas to another pile, and gave a quick description of a few things that he might find useful. "Well, this will enhances your speed swimming with every kick you give, and this momentarily thins water in a certain area. Its great for getting that extra jump, or else throwing your opponent off just enough to get the upper hand. While this over here is a sort of armor that absorbs hits so cushion and expand over you entire body instead of in one place. Its a bit tricky in that it'll send you back a bit, but it'll make sure you don't get hurt really, just sore." He move over, "Another model stores the energy and permits you to use it to thump 'em right back with a sort of pulse through the water." He got distracted helping another, and finished up with, "There's plenty of others, but those might suit you best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghonabon stood up and made a motion with her claw to request a quiet. She then announced in her deep soothing tone. "Thank you, it seems everyone has found something to their liking? There are just a few things I need to mention. We will be departing soon and so no one exit the ship, of course. Also: Nenadair..." She searched for his face in the crowd. "I believe this is yours, I was told that it was found by a 'Yaktooo,' I don't know much else, but please claim it." She waited until he came up to her to hand the shining royal circlet to him delicately. Her eyes rested on his face for a moment, as she seemed to try to read it, but then she stopped to continue her announcements. "This will be different than any of you have experienced. The Varaha is mighty, and will prevail. Her capabilities are many. If we enter a battle, the submarine may come to a standstill in the sea, and then you will be expected to fight outside in the water using your equipment. Now, we have many advantages with this specialized equipment, but we also have the ship itself." A proud gleam entered her eyes as her voice swelled. "The hull has a sort of reef on it, as you noticed. This allows it to travel much faster as the seaweed makes the side slick and aerodynamic. When we stop, the weeds fan out and become a forest to hide in. It conceals entrances, it hides allies and enemies, and will keep you safe if you know what you are doing. It also hides many traps. Poisonous weeds will activate and weaken pursuers, hard coral will stab enemies, leeches will swarm if disturbed, even sea snakes will poison or electrocute. The reef forest hull is alive, and does not treat those who attack its protectors kindly. It is dangerous, but it grants a great advantage to those who know it well." She eyed her audience. "You will have to be aware of these dangers and learn to manipulate them to your advantage. Unfortunately these times are not the best so I did not have time to show you everything, but when we next stop underwater, you should go outside and learn what you can. For now, however, you may go and find your bunks. We will begin the voyage shortly." She sighed, *I really wish it was not under these conditions, but now they know a little. And now they will be somewhat more prepared to fight.* Once done she turned to find Yaktooo and Rav. *And that is another thing to take care of. It must be done soon....But it may wait awhile longer.* She moved off, and left the practice chamber quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 am

Hajeed smiled. He gladly took the spider-like thing from Castor and walked to Sethari. he carefully fitted the piece of equipment to Sethari, thus restrictiing him on board as well.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Oddities. All of them were oddities.
But then again, who was he to judge? He was a misplaced king, separated—no, abandoned by his pride, and serving a war that he didn’t understand. Perhaps he was the biggest oddity of them all. There was no one who looked like him here. Yes, there was royalty, but none as secretive as he was.
Even Rav had those who were like him, with his metallic, mechanic strangelings existing within him.
Gibbous was utterly alone, and now that he was attempting to ignore Rav, he was even more alone. He began to clean himself once again, out of boredom and habit, when he glanced upon a small creature, perhaps even the smallest of all on board, and raised a dark eyebrow. It seemed to be struggling, and its movements confused Gibbous even more.
He bit lightly down on a smolder-colored lip and tilted his head in curiosity at Yaktooo. “Um, pardon my asking, but are you alright? You seem to be, erm…” He paused, looking him over once more to make sure his claims were justified. “Well, you seem to be struggling with something. Is there any way I could help?”
It was that soft, charismatic, yet musical tone again, the one he used on Rav, that he used when speaking to Yaktooo. He would never admit it, but it was one of the ways he convinced people to like him. Surely no one would want to be around him if he didn’t use little tactics like that; he viewed himself as a self-pitying yet arrogant and cowardly child who only taunted himself with words like “king”. So, obviously, even the concerned expression was necessary to win over his new co-worker.

Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 pm

{Oh, I'm fine, thank you.} Yaktooo replied as he finished pulling himself free from the device. He looked up and saw that the pleasant voice was coming from the same might black Leo that was accompanying Rav before. He glanced over at Rav, who was rummaging through the equipment pile and snarling to himself (ya?). He repositioned himself around a spare fin on the ground to stay out of the creepy Gremlick's line of sight as nonchalantly as possible. {Have you found any fins or devices to your liking yet?} he asked, trying to make idle conversation. {My name is Yaktooo, by the way. What is yours?} he added.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

"My name is Gibbous, but you may call me whatever you see fit," he said as he bowed his head slightly, while still continuing to smile and keep his tone inflected in the perfect way that he'd learned. He glanced down at the small fins and chuckled gently.
"No, I haven't picked out any protective gear yet. I would ask for your help, but I hardly think either of us is in a position to help the other."

Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 am

"Come on now we have to get our eqiupment and try 'em on." Shoji spoke getting up. He held out his paw/hand and Hukoni grabbed it. His brother pulled him up the the two entered inside the room again. Hukoni gasped quietly and Shoji muttered quietly, "Don't worry I'm here. You can faint and I'll catch your fall."
"I'll try not to Shoji." he whispered. The two walked on over to the table and grabbed each of one piece needed. Hukoni looked at each piece and chuckled, "Well, I will put it on later, I just feel kind of odd putting these on in a room crowded with people." He smiled nervously. Shoji nodded his head and scartched under his neck, "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Making a face at the variety of magically enhanced apparatuses, Rav thought disparagingly, *Magic is inferior to mechanics, why did they have to taint everything with it? Still, some of the stuff is mechanical and I theirs a minor probability that I will want to use a few of their methods..... What is that?!* Both of his eyes widened uncharacteristically as they fell upon a gleaming set of turbines. Tanks, tubes, valves, and pumps all gleamed of polished brass, silver, and another metal that was a sort of blue-gray.

He moved forward as if in a dream, and lifted up the beautiful contraption to feel its surprisingly light weight. The blades for the turbine curved perfectly, and spun as smooth as silk. It was a little cumbersome, but no trace of magic blemished it. An adjustable harness hung from it, ready to strap on. He was positive it would perform top-notch in the water, it was delightfully simple, but allowed a range of movement. The turbines were in a sort of gyroscope.
Spoiler:

The turbines, which could point in any necessary direction, were clearly the main mode of propulsion. They were controlled by two joysticks and ran off the fluid in the tanks, but the tanks also could release of vapor as a secondary means for moving. Delighted with it he hefted it with his flesh and bone limbs, and headed toward the doorway. He was exhilarated by his find and hardly noticed the zetians around him. That is until he passed by a bright red vortailer.

Recognition took him by surprise, and before he could think he had leaped backward, almost knocking someone else over, and crouched hissing like a furious cat. His metallic claws were brandished threateningly, while everything, biotic and mechanic, was tensed and ready to release for either a strike or dodge. *The vortailer from before! The dirty creature almost managed to sting me again, but I'll not let it! This time I know his back stabbing tricks. I'll pay him back for the wrong he did me!* Unwilling to see sense, he was fixated on the offending zetian. In his mind he was only preventing Yaktooo from harming him again, and he was convinced it was right since Yaktooo had been the offender last time.
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghonabon entered the Navigation room, and quickly completed the necessary steps. A rumble shook to entire vessel, and then the sea closed over the Varaha as she slipped down and out into the ocean's depths. It eased for awhile, as it got into deeper water, but would soon pick up speed as they got on their way. Satisfied, Ghonabon shook herself, swishing maroon scales. Exiting the chamber, she paused only to flick off the light switch, and latch the door. They would be fine without her touching the controls for a little while. At the moment she had to be sure everyone was settling in well.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:38 pm

{I agree, I'm not too familiar with mechagics either,} replied Yaktooo. Curious, he turned to inspect some more of the strange objects on the floor with Gibbous. Indeed most were definitely magically crafted or infused machines. Both the sorcery and the technology baffled and amazed him. He was pleased to find that a handful of the devices did have gemstones forged into their components. One helmet had a searchlight mounted on the side. The main source of the light came from a luminescent crystal with a high pitched yet soothing hum. The facets were cut in such a way that the light refracted into a focused and more powerful beam. Alone, the smallish crystal wouldn't have been enough to emanate such a piercing shine that this helmet had, but the searchlight also seemed to be further enhanced by an additional enchantment, as well as a complicated series of lenses and switches to refocus the beam into varying area of coverage and light strength. He couldn't think of a better way to adjust or resurface the light crystal to enhance the device. The searchlight seemed to make 100% efficient use of the crystal. He tapped his pincer on the helmet approvingly.

Yaktooo was just about to investigate another piece of equipment that made an intriguing use of a marbled blue stone that emitted a very low frequency pitch that fluctuated in response to objects that move near it when he was interrupted by the grating hiss of Rav.

Yaktooo jumped in fear and hissed back, raising his tail to strike. NO! Why is he so bent on killing me? Yaktooo thought wildly. He retreated backwards to put more distance between him and the towering half mechanical monster. He bumped into Gibbous's rear paw and squeaked. {He's gonna kill me!} he yelped
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am

Hajeed sighed and took out his gun that fired syringes full of strong anesthetic. "Rav, do I need to use this on you, too?", he asked. "Because I will if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Division [Ore]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: