HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sea Division [Ore]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Hopeful, Ghonabon lifted her eyes to view Sethari. "Please.... just stop. I know you must have some reason to be after Rav..... but you need to stop....now......" In reply to his question she seemed uneasy. "I'll speak of it after I have a moment .... to.... rest. " She turned her head away as if shamed and leaned heavily on the corridor wall. Her breaths seemed haggard as she stood there breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Amazingly, Sethari did have some honor, and sheathed his sword, nodding. "I wil lallow you to rest."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Spoiler:

Shaking her head, Ghonabon lifted her hulking form to stand straight again. "In truth, its not that I am weary, but that I need to calm myself." She looked like she didn't want to continue, but mustered confidence and plowed onward calmly. "I was born with a terrible affliction. Anger can cause me to go berserk to the point that I don't recognize anything, but will single mindedly pursue one purpose. I cannot answer for my actions in that state, and have been know to kill enemies and allies alike." She close her eyes and breathed in again, it was obvious why it was painful to her now. She had memories of past occurrences that ended in disaster. "It does not happen often but all I can do is hope it passes without causing any harm." Her eyes had assumed a distant look, but now she returned them to Sethari's own. "Its unarguably a curse, but it can also have some good effects as I gain incredible strength and am nearly impervious to pain."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Within the pump room, Rav was crouching behind a bank of motors. He shivered, terrified that the wrath of Sethari would descend on his head at any moment. *He - help me.... please....* Feeling extremely vulnerable to say the least, he could barely thing as thoughts fled and flashes of scenes of his own mutilation plagued him. Weak, and unable to defend himself he curled up praying for his savior. So distraught was he that tears had sprung to his eyes and were trailing down his face from his clenched eyes. Still quaking he grabbed a screw and nut and deliriously screwed and unscrewed it, his twisted mind finding a way to release his overflowing fear in the delirious fiddling.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Sethari nodded. "Interesting.", he said. He then drew his sword, walked past Ghonabon, and entered the pump room.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Ghonabon was confused by Sethari's reaction, but wasted no time in following him. Placing an enormous claw on the other's shoulder she repeated. "Please stop. Though you may mean no harm its likely that Rav will be disturbed just by the sight of you." She shook her head solemnly, puzzlement reflected in her eyes. "I had hoped you understood that."

~~~~~~~~

*Wha-what was that? Sethari's footsteps? No, y-yes..... They've stopped. Was it my imaginiation? I'm probably hallucinating... or maybe there are still footsteps but my mind has blocked them out from fear... I heard them again! No... was that just me breathing.... I can't stand this! He'll find me! He'll kill me! I need Gi-Gibbous now. Its my fault.....* He continued to pray fitfully, tormented by what he imagined would happen if Sethari found him. Oddly his mind began to work out equations and mechanical plans. He invented a hundred different ways to build barricades, cages, and defenses against Sethari in barely half a minute. The seconds ticked on agonizingly as he trembled where he crouched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Sethari glared at Ghonabon. "Please do not interfere, or I will be forced into actions that I will most definitely regret."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Ghonabon paused, torn. Her eyes searched the room, as she hoped to discover the hiding place of the frightened engineer, but she could not discover his location. "I do not think you can help. My conscious will not permit me to let you continue." Again she reached up to check the rypher with her hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm

sethari glared at Ghonabon. "So be it.", he said, drawing his rapier and pointing it at Ghonabon's throat. "En garde!", he said.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Surprise and worry entered Ghonabons eyes as Sethari pointed his rapier directly at her throat. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked, her scales seemed to move so they fit together tighter, forming a defensive shell. "I'm just trying to protect Rav, what is the meaning of this? ....unleashing your weapon on me?" She continued to speak as she pushed aside the blade with her formidable claws. She was not yet concerned for her safety, and seemed ignorant of the angry glow that had entered Sethari's eyes.

~~~~

Rav flinched, and curled tighter when he heard Sethari's voice resound through the chamber. He was certain Sethari was addressing him directly and all he could do was grip the screw and nut until his knuckles turned white while his mind careened deliriously. He had the look of a rabbit about to bolt.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"You are interfering with my mission, and therefore i must kill you.", Sethari said, again pointing his rapeir at Ghonabon's throat as she moved it away.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Sharply Ghonabon spoke, her patience still intact, but her instinct for keeping the peace awakened. "Whose mission? I'm ordering you as captain to stop this foolishness that will only lead to further upset. Rav needs time to come around, and someone else should approach him. You must stop what you are doing, and threatening to kill me won't get you anywhere." She stopped trying to move the rapier and instead stood obstinately staring at Sethari down the blade that hovered pointing at her throat.

~~~~

Rav was conscious of what was happening enough to realize that there was an argument, and someone with a deep female voice was trying to stop Sethari. He wildly tried to discern where the echoing voices were coming from as he started to crawl out from his hiding place in order to get as far away from danger as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Sethari growled again. He was clearly steeped quite deep into schizophrenia, and it was only a matter of time before started hearing the call of mother.(Yay old horror movie references!!!!) He knew he would regret what he was about to do, but did it- he thrust his rapier forward, piercing Ghonabon's throat(if you don't mind, manza. You can still have her survive. I mean, when you think about other stories, it isn't too hard to beleive. For example, one guy got run over- and cut in half- by a train, and survived! Albeit, he lost his legs and pelvis, but still...)
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Spoiler:

The surprise of the stab was so much that Ghonabon only realized what had happened after the rapier was already in her throat. Luckily the attack wasn't entirely successful; The rapier slipped on her scales and missed piercing the jugular or windpipe. It dawned on her that she had escaped death narrowly by a fluke, and by Sethari's hand. As blood started to escape the wound a great sadness filled her eyes and she staggered forward. She stopped herself from falling, and spoke haggardly. "Sethari, what are you thinking? This is senseless, it will only make your life worse! Can't you see that?" The blood loss and surprise was effecting her greatly. She needed to have it attended to or she would loose consciousness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Sethari smirked. "I know exactly what I'm doing, Ghonabon: I'm getting rid of the one thing standing between me and my mission.", he growled.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:28 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Sethari grinned insanely, and removed the rapier from Ghonabon's throat. He then proceeded to lift the sword to his mouth, licked the blood from the sword, enjoying the taste and smell of freshly spilt blood. He then walked around the room, eventually stumbling upon Rav. He smiled wickedly down at the cowering Gremlik, and grabbed Rav's arm, pulling him up off the floor quickly and forcefully.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Rav trembled, when he realized he was found out he did make an attempt at escape, but of course it was useless. Sethari had no trouble in grabbing his arm and holding his weak body aloft. Overwhelming fear blocked out any sensible plans of escape as he squirmed in the iron grip of the crazed rhypher.

He wasn't aware that he was pleading senselessly, in a pitiful whine that no one would answer, "No, I didn't do anything, I'm sorry, Someone help me, I'm just a runt, I didn't do anything." Already exhausted from the terror he had already endured, he had given up in spirit. His cries were as hollow as a rabbit in a trap. Although his body still struggled, it was automatic. Only the animal instincts tirelessly trying to save the body...

~~

Ghonabon, stood choking and coughing blood. None of it made any sense. Were it possible she would have charged and sent him spinning long ago, but as it was she was helpless from the serious wound that bled down her chest; merging with the dull red of her scales. She sank to her knees struggling to stay conscious as she witnessed the event's taking place before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Sethari smiled insanely. "Now, my little hostage, if you want to live to see another day, you'll do exactly as I say...", he said. "Or else you get a visit from my dear friend, Razor Sharp Steel!"

Last edited by sora22 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Rav could barely process what Sethari was saying in his fear-drugged mind, but somehow it got through his head and he slowly stopped kicking and flailing about. His dilated eyes locked on Sethari's crazed ones. Mutely he panted, practically unable to function in his miserable state.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:59 pm

"First I want you to plant a remote controlled bomb in the heart of the ship."

Last edited by sora22 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Numbly Rav was conscious that he might not die, at least not right away. He realized that his entire body had gone cold. Simultaneously it was like someone had just taken a blanket off his senses, revealing detail he had never known was there, everything seemed somehow magnified.

Suddenly he was frightened all over again, and he shivered, but something else had returned. His eyes darted around the room, and his breathing quickened. His mind moved in fits and starts, and seemingly random images from his past swam before his eyes.

"A bomb?" He echoed stupidly, trying to get a handle on what was happening. *A bomb... In the ship. That's what he wants me to do.* He struggled to come back to reality, feeling that something important was alluding him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 pm

"Yes, a bomb. THen I want you to build a mini-sub large enough to sustain the life of three people for five monthes, max."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Rav's mind lapsed into darkness and he had to struggle awhile before he comprehended again. "I would need the materials..." He stated wearily, too tired to try and understand what was going on, or to try to plan an escape. But time was sliding away too quickly. Everything seemed to be happening to fast. He felt like he was drowning.

"It would take awhile,"
He stopped himself from asking why Sethari needed it, and who he would take with him for five months. "There might be a mini sub in the mechagical equipment that I could build on."

Wait, a bomb and a mini-sub. The sub would be to escape after the Varaha was sunk. He felt like he was bursting inside as it dawned on him. He couldn't do that! Zetians would die! It was insane! But no, that was exactly what Sethari wanted. How could he fight such a zetian? It was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Division [Ore]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: