HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sky Division [Ore]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

SKY DIVISION

Wulf raised his head as the great doors to his throne room swung open. Banners bearing his family's proud insignia billowed slightly on either side of the cold throne he was seated in. His tired, wise eyes greeted the one who entered the antechamber came to stand before him. The Great King, Wulf the Iron One, raised and dropped a paw, and as if by magic the great doors closed with a resounding boom. He gathered his thoughts as the torchlight blazed and flickered, illuminating him with an eerie glow.

"Now." His rich, deep voice echoed, rolling around the room, entering into the very soul. It was strong, but kind and tinged with weariness. "You have been selected for your valor and unbreakable spirit. You will lead the sky-travelling division of the retaliation Hygard force. Your duty is to repel the unjust takeover, led by the Enure witch. Use my supplies and vessels well. But above all, lead the people wisely. Do not waste lives." his voice reached a crescendo, then fell silent.

"Caelestiss. You are entrusted with the Air Squadron. Lead them as you see fit. Take this as a symbol of my trust." He rose and walked deliberately to the artic stryker to hang a silver medallion with the royal crest engraved in it over the captain's head. The stryker bowed in deference.

"You already have the necessary ship to carry your crew, and we are thankful for your generous contribution. You will be assigned many who have chosen sky as their squadron, but also some who have not. We will be striking at the very heart of Enure's power, the Island Spire located on the western Emestar Islands in three days at dawn. In addition to your ship, there will be others that will be led in the same manner, as well as a twin attack from a position below the water. There's a chance that Enure may try to intercept you on the way - after all, she has two Generals devoted solely to the protection of the air. In addition to the ship you already have, you will be supplied with LAYZER BEEMS the newest and best mechagical equipment - something that Enure will not be expecting or prepared for. She will be expecting the sky forces to be limited either to the deck of your ship the Glassdawn or to those with natural wings."

Giving a final look at Caelstiss, he offered one more instruction: "Tallisse will bring you news and further orders, and he can send messages as swift as the wind. Now go. And do what you must." He bid the Stryker to take his leave, then turned and refused to look as he exited.

Hours later he was still in his throne, holding his head, and looking crushed. The lamps had burned out and not been relit, as he had ordered that he not be disturbed. "I have sent them to their doom." He moaned.

"You did the right thing." A sweetly venomous voice purred in his ear from the shadows.

CREW MEMBERS
Caelestiss (SKY)
Keerah (Sky)
Aure (Sky)
Tsumi (Sky)
Kairi (Sky)
Terrin (Sky)
Corran (Sky)
Jocu (Sky)
Venus (Sky)
Selena (Sky)

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Sky Division [Ore] Glassdawn

pIn the endless sky sways a ship that seems to be as weightless as the very air itself, and almost as invisible. Sunlight reflects of it's glassy surface, sending refracted light and rainbows in every direction of the compass. From it hangs a silken ladder swaying in the wind that stiffens as paw or claw grabs it's rungs.
The ship is as beautiful onboard as it is from the ground. Looking down, the ground is clearly visible if slighty distorted from the slight curving of the hull. Three tall translucent masts reach for the very atmosphere itself, with sails of the same pure white silken fabric as the ladder squirm in the wind, itching to be unroped. Strangely enough, all though there is cabins below the deck, they are completely invisible from the top.
Descending the laddera leads the walker into cramped quarters. Each room is odly cloaked from one another, all though the walls still appear to be translucent and the world is visible around it. There are many rooms under deck: two rooms with four bunks and places for personal belongings, a captains quarters, a galley, a storeroom and a wider part of the hallway with benches along the sides and hooks to hang gear upon.
The ship itself had been converted to hold more recruits, but in return sacrificed it's ability to be the weapons armada it had been before.

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 am

Now a bit dazed, Corran handed the vile to Tsumi and told her to rub it on her wounds "I'll be waiting for you two aboard the glassdawn, see you soon." with that, he turned and walked out of the tent quickly. As he made his way back to the tent, Corran noticed many others making their way to their designated squadrons. Reaching the tent, he slipped in and gathered all of his poisons, antidotes, explosives, and medicines in a cushioned box. Turning to his other belongings he gathered them all up, and into a large pouch. Craddling the box gently, and carrying the pouch, Corran took off, flying until he spotted the glassdawn. He could make out many zetains climbing up to it, or if they had wings, flying. Reaching the clear haul of the magnificent ship, Corran landed and looked around him, taking in the sights.

___

Keerah was slightly confused at the moment, still unsure off what the aquas was talking about. Quietly she said "Hello captain, I believe I will be aboard your ship. My name is Keerah" with that, she inclined her head, and backed out of the tent. Walking back to her tent at a rather quick pace. Once she finally reached it, she gathered her belongings in a pouch that she tied around her foot. Walking rather awkwardly out of her tent, Keerah took off, gliding over to the glassdawn. Once she reached it, she landed softly, seeing that the same golden dactyl she had seen earlier was there. Untying the pouch from her foot, Keerah looked around her, taking in the surroundings. The ship really was magnificent, and, would you look at that? They had managed to clean the blood up, the glass was now spotless.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Caelestiss snorted through his nares and explicitated through his beak as he realized the difficulty of climbing the silken ladder with such ridiculous wings getting in the way. He had mixed feelings about the usefullness of the ladder: on one hand, it could support an infinite amount of weight, on the other it was weightless as air itself and swayed every time he tried to move a muscle or a slight breeze went past. Finally making his way up the tall ladder, the Captain collapsed in a heap of feathers over the side of the boat, muttering about where exactly the Wizel Wizard of the Emestar main island could go. Standing up and shaking himself carefully to re-align his mussed feathers, the Stryker looked around to see many Sentronians stashing boxes as well as other materials aboard the Glassdawn. None of them would come on the trip, but thy were vital to it's endeavor all the ame: without the gear and supplies, the attack would be utterly pointless. Out from boxes peeped tantalizing hints of the mechagical gear that had been thought of and created especially for the inhabitants of this ship. Seeing a familiar face, the Stryker walked over to the golden dactyl, his talons clinking on the glass surface. "Corran, correct? Welcome to the Glassdawn. She is my pride and joy."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Corran heard his name being said and turned around to see Caelstis "Hello, captain. Your ship truly is amazing." as he finished talking, he set his things down, still holding his poisons. Squinting, Corran looked over the deck, trying to see as far as he could. He was trying to make the clouds into items when an eager crew member bumped into him. Clutching his poisons, Corran stumbled a bit. Once he got his footing again, he checked the poisons, making sure nothing had spilled or fallen out off place. With a sigh of relief, he closed the case, scowled in the direction of whoever had knocked into him.

___

Not sure of what to do, Keerah looked around her. Everyone seemed to be just arriving aboard the glassdawn. A tad bored, she walked over to the edge of the glassdawn and, looked over it. The breeze ruffled her feathers, and she smoothed them out when she finished. Smiling confidently, this would be a first for her, traveling on a floating glass ship.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Aure arrived at the recruit camp just as the assignments were being given out. She was glad to receive her requested squadron and gathered her supplies. She looked around herself suspiciously, searching for the glassdawn. She had been told it was a floating glass ship, so it wouldn't be mistaken. A gleam of light blinded her, and she squinted up at it. The glassdawn was a few feet away, and she could see a ladder swinging down from it. Realizing this was how she was getting up, Aure scaled the the ropes, being careful not to touch it with her scythes. Once she finally reached the top, Aure spotted a small Rah on board "Excuse me, but could you tell me where we are supposed to place our belongings?" she said melodically. The Rah seemed clueless, and, seeing he was useless, Aure padded off with a 'bah', and a wave of her hands. Squinting at the haul of the ship, she tried to get a feel of it, but only so much could be seen from the deck, even though it was pure glass.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Spoiler:

Tsumi looked up at the swaying rope ladder, she wondered briefly how to get up there without making herself look foolish. She had scaled it once before, but in a mad rush. She put her two front paws on a silky rung and experimentally put her wieght on it. Her shoulder ached but it was only a mild pain now that she'd applied that ointment. She made sure to go thank the golden dactyl once she was up this forsaken ladder. She brought her two back legs up and balanced them on a lower rung. She looked behind her, thankfully no one was around to witness this impending catastrophy. She began the awkward journey up the ladder, not just her shoulder but all her old joints aching and protesting to the suffering she was putting them through. All the while she had her eyes tightly shut. She hoped no other recruits had come along and were watching her battlewith the ladder. She felt the cool, and very horizontal surface of the decks side. She ungracefully scrambled over and lay puffing on the deck. Her aching wounds were unjustly not reflected in her triumphant smile. She flashed with teeth adnd began laughing rather breathlessly.

Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 pm

((Feel free to lie, Elastic *shifty eyes*
Just a by the by - the Captain doesn't particularily know who his crew is in comparison to the rest of the random people on the ship. pl0x introduce self if they haven't already met.))

Preening under the praise of his ship, the Captain griff-grinned at the healer. "May I ask what you carry in those bottles? I've very little understanding of medicines, but it must be a substance that will not cause harm to the ship or crew of knocked over - the Glassdawn could experience.. ah.. turbulence." This was rather an understatement, but it was the closest word he could find that described being pelted by cannonballs. Caelestiss's ear-tuffs flickered as he heard the sound of another body flopping over the side of the deck like a stranded fish. "Tsumi!" He called, happy that she had managed to climb the ladder. If she had been unable to do that, he would have had to send her back to the camp as an invalid. For that matter, if he'd been unable to climb the ladder, he would have had to go back as well! "Soon we will be rid of that ridiculous ladder as well as the effects of gravity!" His tone held great promise for the mechagical items that were being carried on ship. He'd seen them at work - they were almost more effiient than his own wings.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Tsumi grinned and wondered briefly how exactly sailors greeted each other. She compromised by sitting up still slightly dizzy, sqinted one eye in a comical way and scowled, trying to make her soft mild voice rougher. "Arg! Yong Jei Tsumi reportin' for duty Cap'n! Do ye not agree my voice is bloodcurdlin'?" She ingorned the strange looks she was getting and motioned non-commitedly with her tail. "They er- didn't think it of top importance for me to stay in the medics tent so I thought I would come on over" This wasn't really a lie. Tsumi hadn't snuck out, and she had technically consulted with a medic before leaving. Tsumi then realised the captains strange sentance. "Er- we are going to get rid of gravity?" She said confused forgetting her newfound sailors speech.

Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 pm

A bit uneasy, Corran decided to lie some. Although it wasn't a preference of his, he needed his poisons and explosives. Of course he had made sure that the explosives had to be mixed properly before they actually were explosive, but that might not convince the captain. Thinking quickly, Corran said "Just medicines, a few mild poisons, and antidotes" trying to wear a convincing smile. He was relieved when Tsumi came on board, as the attention was shifted from him to her "I see you made it alright, did the ointment help?", he could tell that it had, or she would have been in too much pain to scale the ship.

___

Aure glanced around the ship, spotting the captain, she walked over to him. He seemed to be talking to two others, but she wanted to introduce herself. As she reached the captain, Aure said "Hello captain, I am Aure" she was about to put her hand out to shake, but knew her scythes would get in the way. Instead, she simply smiled sweetly, "Did you figure out how to make this ship captain? Or was a it sold to you?" Aure was excited to know about such mechanics as this. But, the captain may not be willing to share it with her, even so, she knew she could figure it out. Still smiling, Aure swung her bag over her shoulder, being careful not to rip it with her scythes.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm

"Arg?" Caelestiss mimicked, unsure of what she was going on about. "Tsumi, are you alright? You sound as if you are still in pain." The Captain had his suspicions about the feisty Illuminaire's removal form the medical tent, but he admired her all the more for it. "The next closest thing to defying gravity, rather." He flipped his uninjured wing in example, showing her exactly what he meant without words. He grinned, knowing that she must understand.
Oh, how terribly ready he was to give the recruits their wings. Even those that aready had them au-natural would be recieving items that would be of great use to them.

The Stryker turned back to the Dactly and nodded, satisfied with the answer. Poison wasn't his method of choice, but he'd definitely seen it work effectively on the end of a blade - unfortunately it usually involved the blade sticking out of one of his former crewmates.

Dippping his shoulders daigonally, the Captain made greeting to the Zethyc. "The ship was funded by a donation, but I must be able to claim some part in it's creation. On an -ahem- business trip to T'enelm we found the substance that makes up the ship. I can promise you, it's no ordinary glass." Walking a few steps to the mast, he grabbed onto a small clear spoke that was meant to hold various ropes or riggings. Jiggling to show it was secured on properly, he then pulled out his cutlass and chopped it off in a fluid motion, the tranlucent spoke falling to the floor with the chime of glass-on-glass. Picking it up, he handed it to Aure to examine. "You would think a glass ship would be a hindrance rather than an asset, but this is.." he motioned back towards the spoke' former spot, where a nub had just appeared. The glass was growing back to it's former proportions! "... is an exception."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Spoiler:

Aure watched as the captain cut the glass, her eyes widened as it fell to the floor. Just as her hands touched the material, she saw it grow back on the ship. Even more amazed she turned to captain "How... what is this?" Aure was usually able to keep her cool, but this was too extraordinary. Still wide eyed, Aure lifted the glass to eye level, tilting it every which way, she watched it bend the light, curving the images on the other side. Slowly she lowered it, and shook herself, trying to recover from the shock. Finally, she got back to normal and, hoping she could keep the snippet of glass, stuffed it under her arm.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Tsumi laughed lightly at the Captains lack of knowledge on Sailor talk, it was she however that had mistaken the nautical phrase Arr for a cry of pain. "Arg? Isn't that what all you Boat- er, Ship types say when addressing each other?" Tsumi suddenly realised what te captain had been referring to when he had held up his wing, she had initially thought he had been pointing to something. Before she could inquire further a bright glint of gold caught Tsumi's eye and the dactyl from the medics tent spoke to her. "Why yes I did" Tsumi said with a smile. "It worked wonders, you are a wonderous craftsman in the art of medicine."She said flashing her teeth in a friendly way. "Er- by the way what is your name?"

Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Happy that his medicine had helped, Corran returned the smile and said "I am Corran, and I'm glad it helped." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the captain chop off the glass, and saw it regrow on the ship. A bit dazed, he shook his head, how did that happen? Did it happen? turning back to face Tsumi again, Corran covered up his surprise with another smile.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Spoiler:

"Pleased to meet you Corran" Tsumi said. She hadn't witnessed the chopping of the boat. So she simply took advantage of the dactyl's polite smile and pelted him with questions. "Do you use feverfew or lemon balm for headaches? I've always used lugwort to treat chest illnesses but it's so slow and and I fear to use it on young ones or small species lest it's too strong for them, what do you think of it?" Tsumi continued to attack the poor creature.

Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Taken a little by surprise at all the questions, Corran tried to remember what she had asked fist and replied "I usually use lemonbalm, as for lugwort, it isn't the best... Most of the time, I use this" Pausing for a second to riffle through his box, Corran produced a white ointment. "It's Minde, hope it helps, I my self have much more of it, so you can keep that if you like". Still smiling, Corran tried to reply the best he could to all of the questions.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 pm

((XD Caelestiss - "WTH are you murbling? Shadup and minde your own businesses or I'll show you some 'lugs' and 'worts'."
Ooo. The puns.))

Ignoring the medic's heal-talk, the ship-oreinted Captain continued to speak to Aure. "I wouldn't be able to tell you, unfortunately. It was.. acquired.. from the pyramids of T'enelm. In their catacombs grow various crystals and gems, but only one sample of this kind was acquired. We showed it off to Wizel down in Emestar main, and he said he could get it to grow into any shape we wanted so long as we... acquired.. a couple other items for him." He grinned at her, proud of his new-found euphanisms. "After that we were travelling around looking for all kinds of things - valuable Emerald Necklaces, Distillers, Dragonsouls, you name it. Even wierd things like Valentines Amulets and the occasional Cheescake. Along the way, we got the summons to join up with the army, my crew split when I decided to take the offer. Back then we were still on the ocean - no flying ship for us. I got funding through Wulf's Castle to get an architect to design the ship, and vwalla, it was done." It wasn't quite so simple as that, there had been that one time with the Petals of Destruction, but he figured it was best not to mention that. "Granted, Wizel was a little surprised. He figured I would ask for an invincible sword or shield or something. But a promise was a promise and he fufilled the deal."
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Spoiler:

Tsumi flitted over the bottle like pup would over a shiny trinket, admiring it with shining eyes. All traces of her once ever present gracefull composure "When she had ceased her rampage of questions she annouced "we are now friends" She blinked when she realised she had forgotten to use her sailors talk. "Arg. We now be matey's upon this here vessel. Not a thousand rabid Therons can stop this crew." Tsumi suddenly jumped up. "Do you think we might get to see a minerva? In all my long years I'v never met one."

Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 am

Corran couldn't help but laugh at the exclamation, and decided to mimic her sailor's talk "Arr, we be mateys!" pausing a for a moment to stifle a laugh, he then said "Aye, once I saw a minerva, that be back in emestar I did" They were amazing, and very wise, he had even learned about some poisons and medicines from them. Still smiling, Corran thought about just what they would see out at war.

___

Aure's gaze switched between the captain, and the glass she was holding the entire time he was telling her about how he had acquired the ship. Still holding the glass she said "That's quite a story. Might I ask were we should place our supplies?" she gestured to the bag that was slung over her shoulder. She was getting tired of carrying it, and wanted a place were she could examine the glass some more.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Keerah glanced around herself, trying to figure out where to place her belongings. Everyone on the ship seemed to be going under deck to explore the ship some more, so she decided to do the same. Following a kitsu, she found some stairs. Hoping that they would lead to wherever she would be staying, Keerah followed them down a couple of feet, stopping when they ended and another set began. A bit suspicious of the ship's contents, she peered into a hallway, seeing a gremlick walking casually into one of the doors. Still unsure of what the level was for, Keerah opened one of the doors, not knowing what she would find behind it. She blushed a bit seeing that she had walked in on a quicksilver arlit "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here"

___

Yeta, a quicksilver alrit, was exploring one of the ships lower rooms when the door opened. A little scared, she turned to see an arctic omnis standing in the doorway. Relieved, she let her guard fall, and hearing the apology responded "It's alright, h-have a good day" she stuttered a bit on 'have' but forgot about it quickly, and went back to exploring.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Spoiler:

"Arg." Said Tsumi, putting unecessary emphisas on the G. "Lets go find out where we will be bunking." Tsumi trotted over to captain Whitefeather, lifting her paw oh so slightly off the surface of the deck. Her shoulder was hurting a little from the climb but she didn't want anybody to know. She skidded to a stop and turned around to see if Corran had followed her.

Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Laughing a little still, Corran agreed with her by following Tsumi to the captain, he couldn't wait until he could rest and put down his supplies, especially the poisons and medicines, they would finally be safe. Skidding to a halt in front of the captain, he waited for Tsumi to speak, she was better at sailor talk anyway. Out of the corner of his eye, Corran could see a flood of people making their way downstairs, but he didn't want to go without a guide, he'd most likely get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Division [Ore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Division [Ore]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: