Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Zero shook his head. "Sure..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Why do you want me to take a nap so bad? I'm an adult I can figure out when I need to sleep" She said, chuckling softly. Zero tended to treat her like a child sometimes, she knew he couldn't help it and it was usually pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Zero shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"Zero, I'm not five years old" Shaye murmured, "Your my soulmate, not my father" She said softly, looking at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Zero leveled his hands in the air infront of him, moving them up and down. "Father... Soulmate." His hands leveled. "Same difference."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Shaye arched an eyebrow at Zero.
"That's totally disturbing" She said shuddering playfully.
"You can be protective Zero, but I don't need you telling me when to do things" She said softly, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"Well it is totally disturbing" Shaye pointed out.
"I don't have daddy issues" She grumbled to her soulmate.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm

"Hmmmm." Was all Zero said, focusing on the road.

Andy sat up quickly, pulling the sheets are her body. "Crap." She moaned. It was almost 11 o'clock. They had to leave a noon. "Keith," Andy said, hitting him lightly, stealing the sheets off of him, wrapping it tightly around her, and getting out of the bed, walking toward the closet. "You have to get up." She said, throwing a pair of her skimpy shorts at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Shaye laughed softly, rubbing her eyes and curling up and staring out the window.

Keith let out a groan, "Im up" He muttered, rubbing his eyes and slowly climbed out of bed.
"Why didn't you set an alarm" He muttered, walking into the closet and pulling his jeans on as well as a light blue button up shirt.
"Did you get Adrian and Jay up?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Andy shook her head. "Can you go wake them please? I have to shower." She said, throwing the sheet on the bed and scurrying into the bathroom, the water starting the instant the door closed.

Jay yawned, stretching lightly, ignoring the sunlight and clock on the mantle, trying to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Keith grumbled under his breath but nodded.
"You owe me" He muttered, taking off up the stairs.

Knocking on the door, he pushed into Adrian and Jay's room.
"Time to get up" He said with a small smile, "Andy's gonna be up here soon if you don't get up now" He said.

"We're up" Adrian muttered, getting up and sliding into the closet. He dressed similar to Keith, but without any idea of colouring.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Jay grumbled as Adrian left her side and curled up into a small ball, before stretching like a small cat. She ran her fingers through her hair, making a face at keith, but getting out of the bed and locking herself in the bathroom to shower also.

Andy had finished showering and was pulling on blue jean shorts and a yellow tank top that showed her stomach a bit. She ran a brush through her hair, but did nothing more. The stylists would take care of that. She walked up stairs, pulling on small, black, ballerina flats. Her hair was hanging to wet strands down her back. She walked up behind Keith, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning against his back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Adrian sat down on the bed, carefully slipping his shoes and socks on. Adrian and Jay's room was incredibly organized and had to stay that way for his sake. Nothing moved in the room really, mainly because Adrian couldn't find it if it moved.

Keith had retreated from the room and was standing in the kitchen when Andy came up behind him.
"Hey love" He said, not bothering to turn, "When are they coming to get us?" He asked as he poured dog food into the five bowls.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Jay came out of the bathroom, steam following her. She was dessed in baggu blue jeans and a blue tee shirt. Her wet hair haloed her face, hanging over her shoulders and streaming down her back.

"Knowing Marisole, exactly at noon." Andy answered, backing away from Keith to lean against the counter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Adrian glanced up as Jay came back into the bedroom.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asked, his voice soft.

Keith nodded, "Well it's noon" He said, pointing out the window as the car pulled up.
"Time to go"

----

"I swear to God Andy" Adrian snapped, "If that damn camera man asks me to 'look' at the camera one more time, I'm leaving" He growled. This was not going as planned, everyone seemed to think it was great, a blind model. But, thats all he was, another model, and they expected him to do everything the others could do.

Keith sighed, stretching out in the chair.
"He's got a point love, its a bit callous" He said gently, glancing from Andy to Jay with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Jay nodded, taking Adrian's hand and squeezing it gently.

Andy smiled. "Let's go."

----

"Adrian," Andy moaned. She rose from her chair, wearing nothing but a robe. They were gettign ready to shoot Andy, but they didn't want to put on dress just yet. Andy approached the photographer. "Look, what if we take a break with Adrian, just for a couple of minutes for him to calm down." The photographer didn't even get to answer before Andy clapped her hands. "Great! Adrian," Andy said as she watched Jay approach him.

"What if I help you?" Jay murmured in Adrian's ear. "I'll take pictures with you and help you. You won't even have to look at the camera. You can look at me." She said, grabbing Adrian hand and squeezing it gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Adrian let out a frusturated growl.
"I don't even want to be doing this Jay, I have no idea whats going on, and I'm stressed" He admitted, leaning forward and letting his head fall into his hands. He wasn't enjoying this, he was sure he could enjoy it, but Andy's team, while ideal to work with her, seemed aggrivated and annoyed with him.
"I don't even know if I can shoot with you Jay, it's hard enough doing this on my own" He said, his voice low.

Keith glanced at Andy, rubbing a hand over his face.
"I dont think this is working" He mouthed in her direction, before looking pointedly at Adrian and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:17 pm

"Then don't do it." Jay said simply. "Walk off the set. All they'll do is look shocked. They can't and won't do anything." Jay shook her head, lifting Adrian's head from his hands. "If you don't want to do it, then let me help you walk off." She said, taking his hand and beginning to pull him from the set, carefully avoiding holes.

Andy nodded. "I know. If he doesn't enjoy it, I won't make him." Andy sighed. Her red hair had extensions, almost reaching her waist, and was in big riglets, little curly-Qs everywhere. She wore no makeup except eyeliner, mascara, and purple eyeshadow. She looked perfect every day, they just made her look unreal. She was naturally gorgeous and the new "techies", as Andy called them, were already staring at her. She hadn't even done her swimsuit shot yet. She sighed again, pushing a curl back form her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Adrian was more then surprised when Jay pulled him up, which caused him to stumble rather noticably.
"Jay" He murmured, looking a bit shocked. He didn't like being rushed, and he didn't like this situation. He rubbed his eyes, "I'm done" He said, his voice soft and firm, getting the attention of Andy's shoot director.
"Done?" She asked, "I'll wait for my family and friends, but I am not getting in front of that camera again. Not with an incompetent photographer who has no respect for who I am" He said, sitting back down carefully. He wouldn't be chased off set, but he wouldn't work under these conditions.

Keith watched Andy through half closed eyes.
"Adrian's got a backbone" He teased, glancing at his brother with a small smile.
He looked Andy over, pulling a pained face at all the looks she was getting.
"Get him a new photographer and I'm sure he'll work for you" He told the Agent, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"I'm sorry," Jay said, letting go of Adrian's hand instantly.

Andy narrowed her eyes rather briefly. "Andriana, you ready?" Andy glanced at the slight woman with a dark brown bun on the back of her head. "Ready when you are, Marisole." Andy answered. Marisole turned to Keith. "Andy's photographer, she has her own, you know, saw the chemistry between you two and was wondering if you would take some pictures with her." Marisole asked. Andy raised an eyebrow at keith before she was ushered away to put on the finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:34 pm

"Not your fault" Adrian said softly to Jay, offering her a small smile.
"I'm just uncomfortable here" He admitted, "I don't feel steady in places like this. I don't know where anything is" He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

Keith glanced at Marisole shrugging a bit.
"I dunno" He said, stretching out and standing slowly. "Never really been one to model. I'm here to make sure you people don't mistreat my younger brother or girlfriend" He said, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Andy?" He called softly, "Do you want me too?" He asked her, looking in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Jay returned his small smile. "I know." She said, sitting down in the chair next to him.

Andy stopped, pulling all the people pulling on her to a skidding hault. She locked eyes with Keith. "Of course I do, but only if you want to." She said, smiling at him, winking. Then she was pulled off again into the tent set up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

"I'm sorry I'm in such a bad mood" He murmured softly to Jay.
"I just hate it here. They either treat me like I'm part of the furniture or that I'm just a model who has a bad attitude" He said softly.

Keith sighed, "For you Andy, you know I'd do anything" He said, getting up and looking at Marisole curiously.
"What do you need me to do?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm

"It's fine. You want to go home?" Jay asked, cocking her head to the side.

Andy smirked, shaking her hair, and was pulled into the tent.

Marisole smiled. "Great. We have some clothes that you need to put on and then just until Andy comes back out here." She said, snapping her fingers. People instantly moved towards Keith, but dind't touch him. They looked, examining his skin tone, eye color, hair color, build, and how well his muscles showed. "Will you come with me?" a small girl asked, pointing toward another tent. "We have the clothes you need to put on." She didn't wait for an answer, just started walking toward the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next