HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 am

"All" Shaye said with a small smile, "These are just the challenge winners, you're modeling with them for their picture of the week, which gets judged by me, Tyra and two others" she explained.

Adrian laughed, "I always tease Keith" He said, ignoring his brother's frusturated growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Zero nodded. "Just wondering." He said, watching as the girls quickly walked into the resturant.

Jay smiled. "It's fun." She said, getting up and going into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed a SunKist. She was the only one that ate anything except blood in the house now (Andy had finally given up the human food), so the fridge was loaded with things she loved. Zero and Adrian had made sure of that. Zero still encouraged Jay to eat healthy, even though she wouldn't die of diesease or lack of nutrition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Shaye shrugged, stepping into the restaurant and wrinkling her nose. As a mortal, she would have loved it, however as a vampire, it was less then appealing.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head lightly. He knew Jay got a kick out of harassing Keith and Zero, but there were times, like now that it wasn't such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Zero cleared his throat at Shaye. "Calm your face." He murmured, pulling out the chair at the table for her, then for the other two models.

Jay sat back down. She looked at Adrian and leaned against him, snuggling a bit into his shoulder as she curled herself smaller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 am

Shaye shot a glance at Zero, before nodding her head a fraction and pretending to glance at the menu offered her.

Adrian's arm wrapped absentmindedly around Jay, his own eyes semi-closed as he relaxed, though he didn't sleep or anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Zero sat down next to Shaye, smiling at the waitress. She began to speak French at Zero. Zero smiled gratefully and began talking with her back. The waitress looked a bit stunned, but then became absorbed in the conversation.

Andy's mind slowly calmed. She took a deep breath. She had stopped beating on the bedroom door a while ago. She sat with her back against the wall close to the door. She sniffed a bit. "Keith?" she murmured suddenly. "Do you smell that?" she asked, standing suddenly. Even though she was whispering and Keith was on the other side of the door, she knew Keith could hear her. "Do smell demons?" she growled, looking around. "And oil?" she looked around frantically and growled again. "Get Jay and Adrian down here!" she yelled, now banging on the door again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Both models-in-training gaped at Zero. Shaye glanced up, smirking slightly, "One thing you need to do as a model is communicate with all sorts of people. It doesn't hurt to at least know one or two phrases in a few different languages" She said, brushing a lock of dark hair from her face.

Keith opened the door, "Smell?" He asked, gasping as the wretched scent suddenly hit him.
"What the hell?" He gasped, wincing as Adrian slammed into him from behind. The vampire had heard Andy and Keith and had practically dragged Jay down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

"Or a whole other language would also help," Zero said, focusing on the girls a couple of seconds before he continued talking to the waitress.

Andy finally pushed the door open, shaking her head as Jay crash landed on the steps and Keith and Adrian had run into each other and were in a heap on the floor. "Get in there and don't move." Andy growled, roughly shoving Jay into the room. She whistled for all the dogs and all except Diesel came running. "Crap," Andy growled, starting up the stairs.

Jay was to startled to scream. She could feel several bruises forming as she rubbed her back where she hit the stairs. She watched as Andy disappeared up the stairs after Diesel. Jay cuddled with Eva quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm

"Spanish, French or Italian" Shaye added, ordering just a small salad for herself, she could fake eat saiad pretty well.
"Do you speak any laungages?" One of the girls' asked her.
"Yupp" Shaye said with a grin, "I speak Italina, French and a bit of Dutch" She said, "I'm learning a few others"

"Sorry" Adrian said sheepishly, helping Jay into the room and shutting the door. There were no windows in Keith and Andy's room, since it was in the basement.

Keith had untangled himself and gone after Andy, leaving Adrian to guard Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Zero ordered a salad also. "What do you speak?" one of the girls asked. Zero looked briefly amused. "Too many to count," he said, winking. The girls smiled and then also ordered.

Andy rushed outside. "Diesel!" She yelled. Looking up at the tree line, she focused on a black shape darting. It was holding something. Andy cursed. "Diesel!" She yelled again. She saw the Rottie. He was barking and growling at the shapes in the trees. She shook her head and darted for the animal as another black shape threw something at the dog. Andy shielded the dog as the there was a loud noise and black smoke appeared around them. "Come on," she yelled, hefting the dog onto her shoulder. There was something thrown behind her. She stumbled forward a bit. The Rottie was quickly slipping from her grasp. She saw something from the corner of her eye. She cursed. "Take him Keith!" she yelled, hefting the Rottweiler through the air and to Keith. She spun, locking her fingers quickly around the neck of a demon. The demon gasped and held up his hands. The other black shapes stopped instantly. "Welcome back, Adam Lambert wanna-be." Andy smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Shaye chuckled softly, ignoring the awe of the two girls.
"So, since you won the challenge, is there anything you want to ask us? This is your change to get one up on the competition" Shaye said, casually glancing over her shoulder. It felt like someone was watching her, and it was weirding her out. Frowning she glanced down at her phone, surpressing a groan at yet another creepy text. Ignoring it, she tired to pretend the message hadn't bothered her.
I can see you. It's only a matter of time

Keith gasped in surprise as he caught Diesle.
"Andy what the hell?" He hissed, holding the struggling dog effortlessly. "Calm down" He growled at the dog, running to the house and shoving him inside, before turning his attention back to his soulmate.
"Who's your friend?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Zero caught Shaye's frown and reached under the table. Grabbing her phone away, he promtly read the messages. He straightened his back, an icy look coming over his face as he shoved the phone back into Shaye's lap. He didn't look at Shaye at all through out the dinner. He was quite animated as he spoke to the girls, but never uttered a word in Shaye's general direction.

Andy's smile spread, her ruby eyes glinting with malice. "This is the demon from a couple of weeks ago. The one that was hurting you. The one from the club." She said. Most of her hair was swung over to one side and she held the squirming demon a couple inches off the ground. He no longer disguised himself as a human, but was in his demon form, ugly greyish/black with completely black beady eyes. Her grin tightened a bit as she noticed the demons coming from the woods. There were very few. "What were you throwing at me?" she demanded. "Easy sultress," The demon teased. "Not noticable by humans. They hear and see nothing. Besides, you guys are too far away to have much noticed here." Andy growled a bit. "I thought I told you to leave us alone." Andy snapped. "You guys are fun." The demon shrugged, his legs becoming longer to as not be dangling anymore. Andy shook her head and narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Shaye supressed a groan as Zero snagged her phone. She really didn't want to deal with this right now. It was just some creepy stalker, right? Sighing, she moodily played with her salad, answering questions directed at her, before gracefully rising from the table.
"Sorry, I'm not feeling to well this evening" She said, accepting the girls' shock and excalims of "Oh no" and what not.
"I'm just going to grab a cab back to the hotel" She flashed Zero a look, before thanking the girls and promising to see them the next day. Muttering under her breath she deliberately 'forgot' her phone on the table and slid out of the restaurant, heading for the nearest cab.

Keith grinned, "Ah, right" He glanced at the demon.
"Any particular reaosn you decided to hurt me?" He hissed, eyes flashing dangerously. Keith was pissed, that much was clear, and when Keith was pissed it was best to just get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

Zero smiled. "I'm sorry ladies, but I'm not feeling too well either. I'll see you both tomorrow?" Zero nodded, smiling again. He skirted past the camera crew following them around and caught up easily with Shaye, shoving her phone back at her roughly. He held the door to the cab for her and then climbed in after her, never uttering a word.

"Keith," Andy said in her warning tone. "Go inside." She growled. "They're leaving." Her voice was a dangerous low. She saw the demons cringe and they all looked at the demon in her hand. "Go away! Disperse!" The demon yelled. "Your turn." She growled, throwing the demon away from her. He swallowed, glanced at Andy with a scowl and disappeared along with all the other demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Shaye ignored Zero, not really deliberately, but more lost in thought. She glanced down at her phone in surprise, she didn't want the damn thing anymore, not with that creeper stalking her. Sighing she turned it off, tempted to throw it out the window or something.

Keith growled, standing back, but not going inside as Andy wanted. He watched, shaking his head almost worridly at her actions.
"Andy what was that?" He asked, arms crossed as she came back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Zero held open the doors for Shaye like he always did. They finally made it back to the hotel room. He turned around abruptly and stared icily at her, crossing his arms over his chest. It was the look he gave Andy when she had done something very wrong.

Andy shrugged. "I told him to leave. I don't know why he came back." She looked at him. "Is that what you mean? Or is there something else you mean?" she asked, peering at him quizzically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Shaye was still caught up in her own thoughts. She wasn't really aware of the look that Zero was glowering at her. She glanced at him, her green-silver eyes confused for a moment. She felt like she was sleepwalking, everything was happening around her, but she wasn't really aware.
"You didn't have to come with me" She murmured, heading into the washroom to change out of her dress.

Keith sighed, "Never mind" He muttered, shaking his head as they walked back into the house. He opened the door, gasping as Diesel pounced on him and knocked him back onto the lawn.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:26 pm

"What the hell was that?" he demanded, throwing his hand toward the phone. "I'm your freaking boyfriend. You have to tell me about stuff like that!" He growled, shutting the washroom door infront of Shaye before she could get in the room. "Those threats may be empty, but that doesn't freaking mean you can ignore them. They could be serious, Shaye!" Zero growled.

Andy looked puzzled, then shrugged.She gasped, startled as Keith was knocked back onto the lawn. "Keith," Andy said, rushing over. "Are you okay?" Andy shot Diesel a look and Diesel instantly sat down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 am

Shaye arched an eyebrow at Zero, biting her bottom lip as he ranted.
"Look, I'm sorry" She muttered, "They just didn't seem all that weird until tonight" Which was true, so far they had only hinted about being nearby, and saying that the time was almost right. The time for what, she had no idea.
"Its not a big deal. Its not the first time people have stalked me" She said, trying to placate Zero, though she was still caught up in her own thoughts.

Keith sighed, "Fine" He murmured, rubbing his stomach as he sat up.
"What was that for?" He grumbled at the dog, though he was smiling lightly.
"He couldn't hurt me if he wanted to" He reminded Andy, though he knew she'd fuss over him because of the head injury he had sustained.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 pm

"But you're hanging around with me now, Shaye. A lot of supernatural people know who I am and are scared of me." Zero growled. "It's more likely you're going to be stalked by someone that can hurt you than a human. Why can't you understand why this is dangerous?" Zero growled again, shaking his head.

Andy sighed. "It doesn't matter." Andy said, checking Keith's head. "Did you hit your head?" she asked, looking at Keith's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Shaye sighed, "I'm sorry Zero" She murmured, "I'm not just hanging around with you though. I'm with you, and I'm tough' She murmured, "You know that, I trust you to take care of me, but there are times you need to trust me to know how to handle a situation" She sighed, her breath coming out harshly for a moment.
"I lived on the streets for years, years Zero" She emphasised, "In that time I grew used to taking care of myself, even living with Adrian and Keth didn't help" She muttered. "I'm not used to someone being so concerned about me" She murmured, her voice soft.

Keith sighed, "A bit, but it's fine Andy, really" He sat up, stretching lightly.
"It doesn't even hurt" He knew she probably wouldn't listen to him but still, he hated her fussing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

"No. That's what you don't understand." Zero answered, shaking his head. "You're not tough enough to handle this on your own. I agree," Zero said, holding up a hand, "You're tough. For the streets. Not for the immortal world. Not for my world. The world you want to be a part of." He said. "You're not tough enough to handle that on your own."

Andy sighed. "A bit. But it's fine." She mocked. "I'm not sure what you remember, but you were thrown into a wall. I'm allowed to be worried if you hit your head again." Andy said, checking his head again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

"I don't want to be part of it Zero, I am part of it' Shaye spat, looking annoyed.
"I was never human, remember? I was a shape shifter, now I'm some weird hybrid between vampire and shadows" She said, looking fragile for a moment.
"I get that you want to protect me. I'm fine with that, but don't make me feel like this whole situation is my fault" She said softly, eyes flashing.

Keith sighed, "You fuss to much" He grumbled, letting her fuss over him for the moment, before he slowly, more for her sake then his, began to rise to his feet.
"So, what was that for?" He growled at Diesel, shaking his head in annoyance, though he obviously wasn't angry with the dog.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Zero looked at her. "It's not your fault that this person is threatening you. It is your fault that you didn't tell me." He growled back.

Andy shook her head. "And you still love me." Andy said, helping Keith to his feet and checking his eyes again, before going back to his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Shaye let out a frusturated sigh,
"Fine, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" She murmured, though she did sound sincere.
"From now on, I promise to tell you" She said, her voice low, a bit sad.

Keith sighed, inclining his head lightly.
"Fuss away my dear" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: