HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Adrian sighed, "We'll wait for Keith and Andy" Adrian murmured lightly, looking in his soulmate's direction.

Keith groaned, but nodded to the girl. He trailed after her, smiling lightly.
"Clothes eh?" He looked around the tent, a curious expression on his face. He had never done this before and was a bit hesitant. He knew his demanour made people scared of him, especially since he was more then likely to snap at them then be reserved and polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm

jay nodded. "if you're sure." She murmured.

The girl handed Keith a apir of loose black jeans and a black button up with purple designs on it. The girl pursed her lips. She finally handed Keith a pair of black boots. "Change and then, if you don't mind, we need to fix your hair." She said, wandering off to talk to the stylists that had helped do Adrian's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"I'm sure love" Adrian said softly, smiling at her lightly. He rubbed a hand through his hair, "So what's going on?" He asked, gesturing around.

Keith sighed, "Okay" He murmured, changing into the clothes as was requested. rubbing a hand through his hair he walked back out of the tent.
"What's up?" He asked, looking around at the multiple stylists.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm

"Andy's getting ready to have her shoot and they asked Keith to model with her." jay said. "And they are heading toward us with bright colored drinks." Jay said, her voice slightly disgusted.

The girl nodded. "Looks good." She gestured to the chair. "Please sit down. This is Rosy. She's just going to make sure your hair stays in the position we want it to." The girl said. "Rosy's amazing." She said nodding to the smiling girl. "You'll look great."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm

"You're underaged and I don't drink' Adrian suggested in her ear.
"Or we just be snobs and refuse whatever it is" He said looking at his soulmate with a small smirk.

Keith sighed shaking his head lightly.
"Whatever" He murmured, sitting down as Rosy gestured for him to do so. He still wasn't sure about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Jay chuckled. "I'll always be underage, how is that fair?" she teased.

Rosy was done in a couple of minutes. "You look amazing. Let's go see if Andriana's ready." The girl said. "I'm Tiffany, by the way." the girl said, letting her short legs carry her out toward the area where they were going to shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

"Did that ever stop Shaye?" Adrian asked, "You can drink if you want Jay, I don't mind" he murmured.
"I would if I could, but being a vampire makes it rather unpleasent" He said lightly.

Keith sighed, "I'm never going to remember all these names" He muttered, though he smiled at the girl. He was tempted to say something about always looking amazing, but he wasn't sure that would go over so well.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:03 pm

"I've never really liked alcohol." Jay said, smiling at the girl, politely refusing the bright tinkling glasses.

Tiffany laughed. "That's okay. You don't have to. You snap and the one you need will come running. Many models never learn our names either, especially male." Tiffany said. "Here comes Andriana." She said, holding her hand over her mouth.

Andy stepped from the tent. She was wearing a floor length purple dress that matched the purple designs on Keith's shirt. The purple fabric pooled around her feet whenever her walked and there was a large slit up the left side, flashing pale thigh. She wore strappy purple heels. A heavy looking onyx stone pressed against the cleavage that showed from the dress. The dress was strapless and had a plunging neckline. Her fire red hair was still in large curls. Her makeup had been done a bit heavier. She looked at Keith and she smiled, her lips glittering brightly in the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Adrian chuckled, "You're so well behaved" He said, smiling lightly in her direction.
"Shaye was such a rebel" He sighed, leaning his head on Jay's shoulder again and closing his eyes behind is sunglasses. He had taken to always wearing them now, it just made life easier.

Keith smiled, "I'll try and remember" He promised softly, glancing up as Andy came out. He arched an eyebrow at her, he liked the way she looked, but he still liked the Andy he walked around wearing his clothes better. He returned the smile she gave him with a small smile of his own, resisting the urge to go back and rack his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Jay smiled. "Thanks." She teased and then nodded. "So I heard."

Andy walked toward him and cocked her head to the side, staring at Keith. Her eyebrows pulled together and she pursed her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 pm

"No problem" Adrian said, smiing at her lightly. He truly enjoyed the time he was spending with her, even if he was insanely uncmfortable.

Keith looked at Andy, "What?" he asked, looking a bit worried.
"Don't like what you see? Cause you can always find a different male model" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Jay smiled, leaning her head down on Adrian's closing her eyes briefly.

"No," Andy almost exclaimed. "It's your hair." She said. "It doens't look you." She said, reaching up and fixing his hair to her satisfaction. "You looked very punk-rocker. It's hot, but not you." She said, kissing him gently. "You look very good. Although, you always do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Keith looked at Andy, "So I'm not a punk-rocker" He said with a small chuckle.
"What do I fall under style wise then?" He asked, smiling at her with a small twinkle in his dark eyes.

Shaye sighed, sitting down in her and Zero's hotel room.
"Urgh" She murmured softly, "That was the longest, most painful dinner I've ever went to" She stretched out on the bed looking at her soulmate with a small frown.
"You okay? You didn't say much at dinner, not even when Tyra Banks was fawning all over you' She teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Andy looked thoughtful. "You're..... Keith. You have your own style." She said, smiling, loving the twinkle in his eyes.

Zero sat down next to her. "I agree." Then he paused. "Yes, well, I was a bit focused on all the humans staring at you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Keith laughed, "Is that a good thing?" He asked, his own eyes twhinkling amusedly. He sighed, "So, what are we doing exactly?" He asked, gesturing towards the set and what not.

Shaye sighed, "Were they staring?" She asked, she hadn't noticed, she had been far to busy trying to stuff food into the napkin she had deposited into her lap. She wasn't as good at faking the whole eating thing as the others, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Andy looked and shrugged. "they don't tell me until I get up there." She said, stratching absentmindedly at her thigh peeking out from the slit. She sighed, blowing her sweeping bangs from her face.

Zero nodded. "A lot." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Keith frowned, "You should know Andy, what if you're uncomfortable with what they're asking you to do. Or I am?" He said, looking at her seriously.

Shaye slid off of the bed and wrapped her arms around Zero.
"Well, I didn't notice it" She murmured, "I will admit I was insanely jealous when Tyra Banks started to hit on you though"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Andy looked at Keith. "If you don't want to do it Keith, don't. You aren't used to this and that's fine. You don't have to get up there with me. Although, all we'll probably do is stand under the tree and pose, looking sexy." She teased. "That's not hard for you, but, seriously, if you don't want to, don't." She smiled gently at him. "It's no fun if you don't want to do it." She said, kissing his nose gently.

Zero smiled. "Was she hitting on me? I didn't notice." he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Keith sighed, "I never said I didn't want to do it Andy" He muttered, shaking his head and looking at her with an arched eyebrow.
"Seriously, I can handle this. I just wish you knew what you were doing before throwing yourself into it" He said, wondering if maybe he should take more of a hand in Andy's career like Zero was with Shaye.

"A lot" Shaye said with a wink, breaking away from him she shed her outter clothes before heading inside the washroom, leaving the door open.
"So you noticed people staring at me? But you failed to notice the creator and head judge of this show flirting with you? She offered you her damn room key" She called out of the washroom, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Andy looked at Keith. "Okay..." she trailed off as both Tuffany and Marisole approached. "Ready Andriana and Keith?" Andy frowned a bit. She hated being called Andriana, but they insisted. It was more professional. "Im ready when Keith is." She murmured. The wind was blowing a bit, slightly ruffling both Keith's and Andy's hair. "We're thinking about two different things. You guys will take a bunch of pictures under the Weeping Willow over there," Marisole said, pointing. "You can do whatever you want, just make it look good." Andy nodded. "And, if that goes well," Tiffany started, "we'll take pictures near the beach of the lake over there." The lake was surrounded by trees and they were all currently in bloom. There was a beach type thing with sand and lots of big rocks and the lake was so big it almost looked like ocean because you couldn't see the other side. Andy nodded again. "That okay with you?" she asked, looking at Keith.

Zero chuckled. "What? Noooooo!" He laughed, stripping off his suit and changing into a pair of black drawstring pants.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Keith listened curiously, nodding lightly, "Whatever you guys want" He said easily, smiling resasuringly at Andy. He looked over the shooting area, personally he didn't believe that the scene fit how him and Andy were dressed, but he wasn't knowledgable in the subject and didn't want to push it.

Shaye laughed softly, coming out of the washroom after her quick shower, a towel wrapped around her.
She sighed, looking in her bag for something to wear.
"So, tomorrow we meet these girls. Are you ready? I'm giving them a lesson in modeling and a challenge, and you're going to model with them the day after" She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Andy looked at the scene too. The scene was perfect. the sunlight hit it right, the flowers and colors were all just right. Andy glanced at Keith, holding out her hand. "I know you're thinking about how the outfits aren't right for the scene, but that's usally how it is." She said with a smile.

Zero nodded. "Yeah. I hope they are good looking." He said. "So they don't make me look bad." He teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Keith shrugged, "You're the professionals" He said, rubbing a hand over his face. He took her hand and let her lead him over towards the set.
"I think we look out of place though" He said with a small smile.

Shaye laughed, "Zero, no one could make you look bad" She said with a small smile.
"However, this is the top five, I doubt they're unattractive" She said as she pulled her tank top on and a loose pair of PJ short shorts.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Andy nodded. "We do look out of place." She said, shrugging. "But I can't do anything about that." She said. "You ready?" she asked, smirking, raising an eyebrow. She pressed up against him gently. "Would you like to control this one? Your good at that." She murmured in his ear, smiling. they stood under the Weeping Willow tree and the sun drifted through the branches and lit Keith and Andy up perfectly.

Zero paused. "You're right. Garbage couldn't make me look bad." he teased, walking up and running his hands underneath Shaye tanktop gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Keith sighed, "No love, you take control" He said with a small smile.
"I need to learn how to do this, so you do what you think is necessary" He murmured gently. He sighed, hearing the photographer shouting something about getting ready. He sighed, pressing Andy to the tree, almost as if he were holding her there, but also allowing the dress she was wearing was showcased.
"Awesome" He heard a voice ringing out behind them.

Shaye smiled, "You're so conceited" She teased, smiling as he ran his fingers over her. Kissing him, she let her head rest against his chest.
"I love you" She said affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: