Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:41 pm

"Alright buddy, you don't have to eat anymore." Kristen said, putting the fruit bowl next to the untouched juice.
Kristen looked over at Demitri to catch his eye and she sighed in understanding. Rearching under the covers for Demitri's hand, Kristen gave a light squeeze in reassurance.
"You know he'll have to come check up on you." Kristen whispered, glancing at Demitri stubbornly, saying there was little debate room on the subject. "I haven't seen you this beaten up in a few years." Kristen murmured. Her words were strong, but light, hinting at the emotion that hid behind Kristen's normal expression.

------------------------

Carlos smirked, leaning back against the seat. He took a deep breath, wincing lightly and rubbing his arm which was bound tightly, curtesty of Shaye. "Bloody venom." Carlos muttered, shaking his head. He heard Alexi chuckling, and opened his eyes then to glance over his shoulder at Maria. Over the centuries, he'd learned to block out her babble, so he didn't know she'd been talking until now. He saw how detatched Serena was to the whole conversation, and Nick seemed to be pay a little attention. The boy looked about ready to fall asleep though. And with the long car ride ahead of them, a cat nap wouldn't surprise Carlos.

He chuckled as well, turning back around and sighing deeply at the whole situation in general. "When was the last time you were at Keith and Shaye's mansion?" Carlos asked curiously, looking at Alexi.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Demitri sighed, nodding softly, "I know" He grumbled, shaking his head. He sighed, "I haven't been this beat up in awhile, not since that damn werewolf attack" He shrugged, looking passive.
"Don't worry about it though" He figured Vlad would explain things to Kristen, especially pertaining to Alayna, since he had understood it more then Demitri had. He had already told her most of the stuff over the phone, so she was up-to-date.

Zach smiled thankfully, looking confused as his parents spoke in hushed whispers. Maddie looked out of it, which made sense, but also made things harder to understand. Sighing, Zach rubbed his eyes, yawning softly and curling up on Kristen.

---

"Me? Hm, twenty years ago now?" Alexi murmured, more to himself.
"Last time I was in England I think" He responded, "So twenty, thirty years" He sighed, "It's been awhile" He shrugged, "Has it changed much?" He asked Carlos curiously, occasionally glancing back to check on Maria and the twins. Serena was asleep now, Maria draping a blanket over her and tucking her in. If Serena was asleep, Nick would be following any second, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Kristen chuckled dryly. "Telling me not to worry about you, is like me trying to tell you not to drink blood." Kristen muttered. "It's not gonna happen." she said, shaking her head stubbornly and lacing her fingers with Demitri. She glanced down at Zach, laughing softly as he curled up in her lap. She wrapped her free arm around him, rubbing his back gently, knowing the little boy was still feeling under the weather.
"I guess we could all use a week off." Kristen mumbled, glancing over at Maddie. The little girl was asleep, or at least seeming to be asleep. Every now and then, Kristen noticed her shift around before growing still again, so she firgured Maddie was asleep.

---------------

Carlos nodded, almost to himself as much as to Alexi. "Nothing in the country ever changes." Carlos said, with a smirk to show that dry humor of his. "That's why it's the country. Nothing but land and large houses." Carlos said. "The most that's changed it probably a tree missing or something of another." Carlos said, waving his hand.
"In a way, I think that's why Keith likes it.' Carlos muttered softly. "Reminds him of old times."

"Don't let him give you that speech." Maria murmured from the back seat. "Keith isn't that nostalgic." Maria said, shaking her head as she leaned back in her seat. Both of the twins were asleep, so now her focus was on the two men in the front.
"Oh you're joining our conversation now?" Carlos asked. "Are we the only ones awake left to fuss over?" he teased, to which Maria rolled her eyes gently but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes at Kristen, stretching out contently.
"Mmm, I think I'm going to join our children in a nap" He said, shaking his head softly, "I'm exahusted love, it's been a hard couple of days" He kissed her hand, before burrowing into the blankets, and falling 'asleep'.
Zach sighed, feeling a bit better as Kristen's hand ran over his back.
"A week off?" He asked his mother, "Does that mean no school?" He was confused, he knew he wouldn't be going back to school for ahwile, not from the conversation Mom and Uncle Sven had had.

---

Alexi nodded, "Sounds like Vlad's place" He muttered, rolling his eyes.
"Don't encourage her" He growled playfully at Carlos.
"You saw how she fusses over the twins, don't make her do that to us" Maria had a mothering instinct that sometimes wouldn't quit. She tended to be very fussy, especially if one of the twins was sick and in bed. It had happened a few months back to him, Serena and Nick had the flu or something, and once tucked into bed, Maria had turned her mothering on him. He had ended up tucked into bed, being ranted at and cared for, regardless of the fact that he wasn't ill.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

"I know." Kristen murmured, nodding in understanding as Demitri moved around to get comfortable in the bed. She sighed deeply, looking down at him, then Maddie and Zach. Hearing the little boy pipe up though, Kristen smiled lightly in reassurance.
"Yea, no school." Kristen said. "It's been a few rough days for all of us." Kristen explained softly. "So we could all use a little time off." Kristen said, brushing his hair back softly. "Hows that sound?"

-----------------

Carlos laughed. "Maria know what'll happen if she starts fussing over me." he said, a small hint of a playful threat in his voice though he tossed a smirk back at Maria.
The vampiress sighed deeply and shook her head. "You're ridiculous Carlos." Maria muttered.
"You're one to talk." Carlos said before turning to face forward again. Maria muttered something under her breath and shook her head, looking down at the twins with a worried expression.
"Anyway, like I was saying, Keith's place hasn't changed that much...they did get new furniture though." Carlos said with a smirk and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Zach smiled, "Mom, what did Uncle Sven and you talk about the other day?" He asked, he had been half awake for the conversation concerning him and school. He shifted, looking up at his mother with green serious eyes. He was really curious, and sort of confused, they had spoken using words he didn't really understand. He glanced occasionally back at the TV, caught up by stuff going on, but his attention always returned to his mother.

--

Alexi smirked, listening to the bickering, "About time" He muttered "That furniture was archaic by my standards" He teased, shaking his head and shifting gears. He glanced back at Maria, seeing how waorried she was, "You alright?" He asked, catching her eye via the rear-view mirror. He knew she was stressed over the twins, and now as the ideal time to discuss this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Kristen glanced down at Zach, smiling at those bright green eyes of his. "We were talking about you." she murmured softly. "He was checking up on you, to see if you were getting better." she told him. Which in reality, was true. They, of course, had talked about other things as well in relation to Zachery's health, but the majorty of it, Kristen wasn't sure if she could put it into words that Zach would be able to understand.
"You remember him coming over?" Kristen murmured then, looking at Zach curiously since that had been nearly four days ago during the peek of Zach's illness.

----------------

"Like I said, Keith gets attacthed." Carlos said with a small chuckle. He fell silent though when Alexi questioned Maria, looking from one to the other best he could. He heard Maria sigh deeply, a soft growl lining her exhale.
"I should have just kill the [i]puta[i] when I had the chance." Maria muttered, shaking her head stiffly. "That would have solved everything."
Carlos sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Maria...you can not do that to yourself." he said.
"I know, but it's true." Maria said. "It's only because of her grudge from me almost killing her that all this has happened."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Zach frowned, looking thoughtful.
"I remember" He said, he remembered his Uncle talking to him as he gave him a shot.
"He gave me a shot" He absentmindedly rubbed his arm, looking at his mother again.
"Why?" He asked her curiously, "What did you talk about?" He was curious, and like Maddie, Zach was smart, more advanced then most children his age. He looked expectantly at his mother, green eyes shining curiously.

---

Alexi sighed, "Maria.." He trailed off, "Even you know that what she did with the children is beyond low. Your mortal enemy would never, ever cross that line" He hated hearing Maria beat herself up over something she had no control over.
"You had no idea at the time that you'd be having children, have a soulmate, nor that she would see fit to kidnap them" He explained softly, "Don't play the 'what if' game, it will only drive you nuts'
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Kristen sighed. "Yes, the shot was medicine to help you get better." she said gently. She sat up a bit, letting Zach rearrange himself and get comfortable before she tried to explain some of what was going on with Zach. He'd be dealing with these random points of illness for...well, they weren't sure how long it would last...either way, Zach did need to know about it.
"You know that you're father and I...although we look like regular people, we aren't." Kristen said slowly, though this stuff they had gone over before sending the kids to school. "We can do things, people like...Alayna, can't really do. You know I'm a shifter. I can change into animals; a tiger and a hawk. Maddie is the same way, she changes into a husky." Kristen murmured.
"You're father though," Kristen sighed with a soft affection. "He's a vampire. Vampires have super strength, speed, hearing and healing. They also drink certain things, that most people don't." Kristen added the last bit quickly before shaking her head.
"You, my darling," she said, poking his nose gently. "Have the characteristics of a shifter and a vampire all together. Does that make sense so far?" Kristen asked curiously, having explained things steadily as to not loose the little boy.

------------------

"She is my mortal enemy Alexi." Maria muttered. "At least as far as I'm concered. I don't think there's another person on this earth that I hate more than her."
Carlos glanced at Alexi before shaking his head. "For once little sister, listen to your husband." Carlos said softly. "Because he's right. You start questioning the past, you'll never enjoy your present or have much of a future. And in all honesty, that is Cassandra's problem. She can't overcome her past so she's letting it rule her actions and create a furture for her." Carlos murmured.
Maria was silent as she thought this over and she sighed as she looked down at the twins. "Serena's never been this quiet..." Maria murmured, a small ounce of pain in her voice. "She hasn't said one word all morning."
"That exit up ahead on your right." Calors said quietly. "Maria they're children...they don't overcome things as quickly as we do." Carlos added gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Zach listened to his mother explain, he had also learned about vampires and shape shifters at school.
"Yea, I understand" He nodded, "I have some stuff like you and Maddie, and some stuff like Daddy" He frowned, "Why is that important?" He asked her curiously. He was curious about everything her and Sven had spoken about, because the words homeschooling had come up in that conversation, and he was a bit confused. He kept his mouth shut though, knowing his mother would explain everything. Her and Demitri generally didn't keep things from the kids.

---

Alexi sighed, "I know love, but Carlos is right, let them come to terms with what happened in their own way" He sighed, shaking his head.
"If you try and force them to be better, it will only make things worse. It is scary, Adrian" He shuddered over the name, "Was the same way when Demitri first changed him, wouldn't speak for days" He sighed, "Then, when he did, he was fine" He winced, hating talking about Demitri's biological brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well...you see...vampires aren't born like shifters or humans." Kristen said. "At least, it doesn't happen as often. For the most part, a person becomes a vampire, if they are biten and changed by another vampire. You though, were born as half vampire." Kristen said. "Had the cutest little fangs too." she added with a small smirk, trying to ease the tension she could see forming on Zach's face.
"Because you're half vampire, you grew up pretty fast." Kristen murmured softly. "Now, the other half of you is shifter, and that half is still trying to catch up." Kristen leaned forward, taking Zach's hands gently to try and illistrate what she was saying.
"Your two halves..." Kristen murmured, turning Zach's hands over. "Are trying to make one..." Kristen said, lacing Zach's fingers together. "Which is why you get sick sometimes like you just were."

----------------

Maria looked up at the mention of Adrian, and her eyes darted to Carlos. He turned to look out the window, rubbing his lips with a deep breath.
"We all know how that is." Carlos said, pointing to the exit again before Alexi missed his chance at taking it.
"I guess you're right." Maria murmured, not wanting to push the children at all now. Though it was hard, seeing the twins so detatched entirely. Especially Serena...and especically since they was supposed to have been a wonderful vacation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Zach frowned, "Changed?" He sighed, nodding, that sort of made sense with what his teacher had said.
"Vampires live forever, don't they?" He asked, looking down at his dad now, wondering how old the young looking man really was. He glanced down, "So, my vampire side grew quickly, but my shifter side didn't?" He asked, wanting this to make sense, "And that's why I'm always sick, and can't eat very many things" He nodded.
"I understand" He murmured, smiling at his mom. "What else?" He asked, he could see that there was more information burning in her eyes, and his green eyes danced with curiosity.

---

Alexi sighed, taking the exit as directed.
"Nick probably had to be strong love, strong for both of them, so he'll have dealt with things in a more direct manner. Serena, she probably doesn't know how to deal with what happened, and this probably seems the best way for her" He had seen the unvoiced worry in Maria's eyes and was trying to calm her fears, though he too was extremely worried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Kristen nodded gently, watching Zach curiously to see if he truely understood what she was telling him. Kristen had done something like this with Maddie, which helped Kristen gauge how much her child would understand. Following Zach's eyes to the sleeping Demitri, Kristen sighed.
"Yes, vampires never age and they're pretty much immortal." Kristen murmured, but that was all she would tell him. Demitri could fill in any other questions Zach had whenever the little boy was ready.
Kristen laughed softly, seeing how eager Zach was for more information. "What else? We'll just have to wait an see. Once this half-" Kristen waved Zachs right hand gently. "Catches up with this half-" and she waved Zachs other hand. "Then you'll start developing." Kristen said, smiling because she knew Zach would probably ask her what that meant.

-------------------------

Maria merely nodded. The more she thought about it though, the more it made sense. It would take Serena longer to recover...she was most effected.
But they would get through it. Where one went, the other was soon to follow...
"Make a left at this light." Carlos murmured, nodding at the crossroads just up ahead. They had been driving for nearly two hours straight and there had been nothing but green and yellow grass feilds for miles.
"Oi. Nothing really has changed." Maria mumbled, shaking her head gently as she glanced around and Carlos gave directions.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Zach smiled, "Develop?" He asked, looking at his mother with confused eyes.
"Mommy, you and uncle Sven were talking about home school, what's that?" He asked, his eyes burning with questions. Zach was a lot like Maddie in that sense, filled with questions. He looked at her, confusion evident on his face. Demitri shifted, curling up into a tighter ball, a low growl coming from the vampire for a moment, before he settled. He was obviously caught up in a nightmare or a dream, which was possible for vampires if they were tired enough.

---

Alexi nodded to Carlos, taking the direction as directed.
"Nope doesn't look like it" Alexi commented, chuckling.
"No wonder Keith likes it out here so much. How does Shaye handle it? She seems to be more the city type"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 pm

"Don't worry about the homeschool." Kristen said, shaking her head gently. "You know how Serena can run pretty fast? And Nick can hear things even when it's really quiet? They're starting to develop vampire skills." Kristen explained quickly, wanting Zach off the homeschooling subject. Sven had suggested that due to Zach's chronical illnesses.
"So once you're shifter half catches up to you vampire half, you'll start gaining abilities too. And who knows, you might even be able to shift into an animal like me and Maddie. Or you might have super speed." Kristen said smirking gently as she leaned back against the headboard, glancing up at the t.v. for a moment before back at Zach.

--------------------

"I honestly don't know." Carlos said, shaking his head gently as the turned onto a main road that would lead them the rest of the way to the castle.
Nick shuddered lightly as the car shifted on the uneven road. He coughed lightly, blinking a few times as he looked around. He frowned, seeing that they were no longer in the city since tall bulidings and numerous cars had been replaced by feilds of green and long small roads.
"Where are we?" Nick grumbled softly.
"In the country. We're almost there." Maria said, to which Nick nodded and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Zach had been about to persue the homeschool thing, when Kristen distracted him.
He knew the twins were vampires, but he didn't fully understand the developing abilities thing.
"So, I'm gonna start being able to do stuff?" He asked, compared to the rest of his family, Zach was pretty unremarkable.
"When?" He asked, looking curiously at his mother. He was older then Serena and Nick, and they were already getting abilities.

---

Alexi chuckled, "Keith talked her into it, I'm guessing" He said, his voice soft, teasing. He shook his head, obviously a bit worn out from the long drive and hellish night before.
As Nick woke up, Serena's eyes fluttered and she looked around, only to have the question she was curious about, asked by Nick, and promptly answered by Maria. Sighing, the little girl shifted around, not going back to sleep, just staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yea, pretty much." Kristen said with a soft nod. When Zach asked when he would start developing, Kristen sighed deeply.
"That's what we have to wait for Zach. We're not really sure...it just depends on how you're body wants to grow." Kristen murmured. "Shifters don't show signs of changing until their about four or five. Now remember, you grew up quickly because you're half vampire." Kristen said quickly, knowing Zach would probably protest that he was older than four.
"It's complex Zach, and we just have to be patient." Kristen said, brushing his hair from his face gently with a small smile.

------

"If anyone can talk that woman into anything, it would be Keith." Carlos murmured with a nod of agreement.
Maria glanced over at Serena, smiling lightly at the fact that the little girl was awake as well. Nick was rubbing his face now, looking like he would stay awake for a while now, which was good. Maria didn't want them sleeping all day, otherwise they would be awake all night.
"Ah, there's the bloody catherdal now." Carlos murmured, nodding off to the far right as the road dipped down and turned, revealing the castle-like mansion on an enormous amount of property.
"Look..." Maria murmured softly, pointing out Serena's window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Zach frowned as his mother mentioned the age thing. He was about to protest, or whine, when she said the vampire DNA made him grow quicker. He frowned, flinching away from her hand for a moment, looking mildly distressed. He didn't like being sick all the time, nor did he want to wait, he wanted this to start now. Not to mention, he wanted his questions on homeschool answered, he had overheard most of that conversation, and Kristen had been agreeing with Uncle Sven, saying it might be a good idea. He looked at her seriously for a moment, his gaze identical to Maddie's when she knew someone was keeping something from her.

---

Alexi chuckled, "If being the oppertune phrase" he teased, glancing around.
"Hasn't changed a bit" He commented, shaking his head and laughing softly.
Serena shifted, looking out the window, eyes growing wide, a familiar spark in them for a moment, before it died and she resumed her disinterested self.
"Pretty cool huh?" Alexi asked, glancing at the twins in hope of getting a reaction.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Kristen frowned when Zach flinched away from her hand. She let it fall down to the bed again, watching him curiously. When he looked up at her, Kristen sighed deeply. She knew that look...and she wasn't entirely surprised to see it.
"The homeschooling?" Kristen murmured. "It's just like it sounds Zach. You stay at home, but you still have to do work as if you were at school. That's all that it is."

Maddie coughed lightly as her body forced her awake. She groaned lightly, rubbing her chest and then her face as she rolled away from Demitri. Sitting up, she glanced at Kristen with a tired face. Rubbing her eyes, she pushed the blankets away and walked around the bed towards the bathroom.

----------------

"Told you." Carlos said with a small chuckle as the gates moved away, allowing Alexi to pull up the ridiculously long driveway.
"I still think it's lovely." Maria said, smiling lightly. Nick glanced up with a small smile as they pulled up towards the castle of a manison.
"Wow..." Nick murmured softly, nodding in agreement to Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Zach frowned, "So I'm not going back to school?" He asked his mother, slightly confused. He glanced up at Maddie, frowning, she looked tired and sort of sick.
"Is Maddie okay?" He was, worried that he had made her sick with whatever he had. He was very attatched to his sister and didn't like seeing her in pain or anything of the sort. He bit his lip, a habit he had picked up from Demitri, and looked at his mother again.

---

Alexi smiled, "Its sort of nice, seeing something familiar" Often Alexi felt out of touch with the world, things changed drastically sometimes, which could be hard on a vampire.
"But yea, you did explain" He said, finally pulling into the the parking area.
"Here we go" He said, relieved to see Nick smiling and happy.

Serena nodded her head in agreement with her brother, a small smile on her face for a moment as she soaked in his enthusiasm.

"Hey" Shaye called out, her and Keith had beat them home.
"Welcome to our place" She said, trotting over to the car to help out with bags.
"Keith's just getting the pool and hot tub ready" She said, winking at Nick, though there was no prank in progress.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"If you were homeschooled then yes. You wouldn't go back to school." Kristen said. "But I'm not sure yet, so I don't want you worrying about it alright?" Kristen asked. She looked up as Maddie walked over to the bathroom, a small frown on her face as well. The little girl had woken up suddenly, and was still in the bathroom now. Though Kristen didn't hear any of the tall-tale signs of her being at all sick.

"I think she's just tired." Kristen murmured softly, hearing the water running in the sink. She looked down at Zach and gave a light smile, recognizing that worried look instantly.
"She'll be alright. She didn't sleep well last night." Kristen said quietly as the water shut off and Maddie came back out of the bathroom. Maddie gave a light smile to Kristen and Zach, pulling her hair back gently as she walked across the room and downstairs for something to eat.

Alayna was in the kitchen, looking over some of her plans when Maddie walked down. Glancing up, Alayna pushed aside the pictures. Seeing the slightly detatched girl, Alayna frowned and pushed aside her thin-framed glasses.
"Something wrong Maddie?" she asked.
"I'm just hungry." Maddie answered with the common smile that never reached her eyes as she walked over to the pantry for her ceral.

-------------------------------

"I know there's irony in that statement somewhere." Carlos murmured as he stepped from the car. Maria unbuckled the twins, urshering Nick out so that she could exit as well. Carlos went around with Shaye to get the bags, tossing one onto his shoulder like it weight no more then a bag of chips.

Nick stepped out onto the gravel, waiting for Serena to get out of the truck behind Maria before closing the door. He gave his sister and all-knowing glance before sighing and walking around the truck towards the front of the house.
Nick had to tilt his head back slightly to look at the mansion. His eyes went wide for a moment, and he tilted his gaze to the side. It reminded him of something, but at the moment he couldn't think of just what.

"God, I hope no one will come out orange this time." Maria teased, grabbing two of the suitcases and following Shaye up towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Zach nodded softly, though he was worried, a bit.
"Okay" he said, watching Maddie, before burrowing into the blankets next to his father, he knew his mother would go downstairs with Maddie, make sure she ate something healthy.
"I'm gonna go back to sleep" He said with a yawn, a bit detatched, much like Maddie at the moment.

Keith had just gotten back from the grocery store, and was headfirst in the freezer, making sure the items that needed to be frozen were put away.
"There's some waffles" He offered Maddie, "I can make you some" He wasn't sure if she'd accept, but Keith didn't mind cooking for the little girl.

--

Alexi laughed, helping getting the things from the car.
"If I turn out any colour Shaye, I'll personally make sure you suffer for the rest of your too long life" He teased, shaking his head.

Serena glanced at Nick, nodding softly as she admired the castle.
It was huge, she bit her lip, shaking her head and sighing softly.
"C'mon kids, lets go get ready for some swimming" Alexi said, taking Serena's hand with his free one.

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Alexi and Maria.
"I wouldn't do that with the twins here" She protested, dropping into step along side Carlos.
"How'd the kids do on the drive over?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Kristen nodded gently. "Alright honey." she murmured, standing up. She leaned over to kiss his forehead, before walking around to the other side of the bed and doing the same for Demitri. "You'll need to clean up soon." Kristen said quietly, knowing Demitri would hear her if he didn't exactly recogninze her speaking at the moment. She straightened before sighing and turning to go downstairs.

Maddie rubbed her lips gently and nodded slightly to Keith. "Waffles would be ok..." she murmured softly before pulling herself up onto a stool. Dark brown eyes glanced over the scattered sketches and pictures across the kicthen's island.
"What's this?" Maddie asked.
"Some of my work." Alayna said, moving around the sketches and pictures so Maddie could see. The little girl picked up a paper and smiled lightly at the dress design.
"That's pretty..."

----------------

Maria rolled her eyes gently at Alexi, watching as Nick and Serena followed after him. She sighed, resting the large suitcase on her shoulder.
"They were silent." Maria muttered. "I hardly got a few words out of them." she said shaking her head.

"Yes, well they also slept for the majority of the ride..." Carlos added, shifting the bag on his arm to accomidate for the other luggage under his arm.
"They hardly never sleep during the day..." Maria said, shaking her head.
"Well they didn't sleep much last night." Carlos said. "Relax Maria, they'll be fine. There's nothing the Manor can't cure." He said with a small wink before hurry up the stairs into the mansion with the bags.

"Whoa..." Nick gasped quickly, instantly reaching for Serena's hand. The front hall alone was slightly intimidating due to it's size. Nick was both fascinated by all the decorations and a little scared because there was so much.
"Pretty cool huh?" Carlos asked, catching up to Alexi and the kids.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Keith smiled, "Waffles it is" He said to Maddie, winking at her playfully.
"Alayna, do you want any?" He asked, beginning to mix the waffle batter. As an after thought, and in order to cheer Maddie up, he tossed in some sliced up strawberries, knowing the little girl loved them.
"So your Uncle Vlad called me today" He said, "He's gonna come by later, he's thinking of spending the night" He knew that would cheer Maddie up a ton, since she had bonded to the older vampire.

Demitri mumbled incoherently, turning in the bed a bit as Zach burrowed into his arms. His eyes fluttered open, and he let out a small sigh, smiling as he held his son. He had missed his kids, a lot, and he was relieved to be home where he could keep an eye on them.

---

Shaye sighed, "Carlos is right Maria, they had a rough night, they were probably exahusted" She tried to reassure, knowing her friend was freaking out, it was written all over her face. She shook her head, following behind Alexi and the twins.

Serena was relieved when Nick grasped her free hand. She stared, wide eyed at the hall, biting her lip a bit worridly.
"Welcome to the Castle" Keith called out, the tall vampire rounding the corner wearing a pair of swim shorts.
"How are my favorite twins doing?" He asked, dropping down to eye level.
"It's big" Serena muttered, speaking for the first time all day. Alexi glanced down, shocked that Keith had been the one to get her to speak.
"Yupp, it's really big" Keith responded, holding his hand out, smiling, Serena stepped over and took his hands, letting out a small, but noticable giggle as he scooped her up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Alayna glanced over at Keith started making the batter for the waffles. She saw him dicing up strawberries and smiled. "Sure." she said with a nod, looking back at Maddie, who was still looking over the designs and pictuers.
"So are people buying your clothes now?" Maddie asked curiously.
"Yes. We had a premire, were we got to show off all my designs..." Alayna said, showing Maddie the pictures. "A lot of people liked them so now we get to sell them." Alayna said, to which Maddie nodded.

The little girl's attention instantly shifted to Keith at the mention of Vlad. A smile cracked to her face, but soon stopped as Kristen walked into the kitchen.
"Morning." she called, though it was really closer to the afternoon. Maddie glanced over at Keith with hopeful eyes. She was glad at the thought of Vlad coming over in general...but he was going to spend the night too? Maddie almost wanted to cry in utter relief.
"Keith's making waffles." Alayna said while Maddie pretended to busy herself by looking at Alayna's sketches.
"I'm good." Kristen murmured giving Keith a small glance before looking over Maddie's shoulder for a moment. "Those came out nice." Kristen said with a nod of approval.

----------------------

Nick grinned, seeing Keith in a swimsuit. Right, the pool. Letting go of Serena, Nick wandered over to Maria, tugging on her shift lightly.
"Can we go swimming?" he asked quietly, almost afraid to speak loudly in this house like Keith had...which was still echoing.
"Of course." Maria said. "We just have to get your swimsuits--"
She cut off quickly, hearing Serena speak and giggle. She glanced at Alexi, thinking he might have done something before notcing that Keith had the little girl in his arms. Nick looked from Keith to Maria with a raised eyebrow, unsure of what had happened that caused the look of shock and relief to break on Maria's face.

Carlos couldn't help but laugh at the astonded expression on the parents faces. "Yea, what I'd tell ya?" He asked. "Come on Nick, we'll get you suited up in the bedroom you'll share with Serena yea?" he said and Nick nodded before grabbing his little backpack, just to be helpful, before following Carlos up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: