Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 pm

"Love, once again you're not thinking" Alexi said, reaching out and pulling Maria back against him.
"One light is meaingless to our kind, there could be ten, fifteen vampires sitting inside, just waiting for us" He murmured, nodding to Demitri as he texted Vlad.
Moments later, Carlos, Keith and Vlad appeared, which reassured Alexi immensely.

"Neither did I" Shaye murmured, "As far as I know, the house is still considered condemned, and no one is to live in it" She turned, looking at her soulmate as he appeared.
"Did you know?" She asked.
"No" He murmured, frowning.

Demitri inhaled lightly, "Its a talent" He teased Maria, trying to lighten the mood.
"I say we split up" He murmured, "Carlos, Keith and myself can take the back, Vlad and Alexi come in from the north forest, Maria and Shaye the front" He suggested, "It should take whomever's inside by surprise"

"I agree" Vlad said, nodding to his youngest brother.
"I would also suggest that we make sure the area is safe and secure before removing the twins. This isn't an incident we want repeated"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Maria growled lightly, but she calmed as Alexi pulled her closer. She stood that way patiently until Carlos, Vlad and Keith showed up. Eventually, she pushed herself away, looking amoung the men as they planned out battle strategies and recommendations. She listened and nodded, her eyes still set on the mansion. Maria narrowed her eyes and frowned.

"Someones leaving..." Maria murmured. "They've got something." she said, moving around to try and get a better view. By then it was too late, and the car was already turning out towards the gate and down the street. Maria watched it for a moment, bitting her lip and looking back at Alexi.

Carlos watched the car leave. "Maria...remember who we're dealing with." he said, seeing her watch the car carefully. "Focus on the house. The car was probably sent to throw us off." he murmured sensibly, and Maria nodded in agreement.
"Probably." she repeated. Glancing at Demitri then at Shaye when she remembered her part in the plan, Maria nodded as Carlos went off with Keith and Demitri, then Vlad left with Alexi.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Demitri inhaled, "I doubt she'd be stupid enough to risk moving the twins. Carlos is right, it's probably a ploy to throw us off" He grinned, turning and trotting off into the woods. Maria and Shaye would act as the distraction while he and the others snuck in and delt with whatever was waiting for them inside.

Alexi sighed, standing tensly next to Vlad, now that he was alone, his dangerous emotions were surfacing quickly.
"Just wait until you hear the front door open" Vlad cautioned, that was the signal, and once the door opened, the others would slip inside, and everything from that point on was self-explanatory.
"Its just, there my children Vlad" Alexi moaned, "I know bro, and she'll pay, believe me, she'll pay"

Shaye grinned nervously at Maria.
"Lets get this show on the road" She said, sashaying up the steps, green eyes dancing. Knocking once on the door, she smiled as it was pulled open, a dark haired vampire grinned down at her.
"Idiot" Shaye hissed, leaping on him suddenly, her petite body turning suddenly lethal.

Inside the house, chaos reigned supreme, there were vampires everywhere, and the family was extremely hard put to keep them at bay.
"Find the twins and get out of here" Demitri growled, ripping the head off his assilant, wincing at the bites and marks that covered his body. Kristen would be pissed.
"Where's Cassandra?" Shaye called, knowing if Maria caught the female vampire, all bets were off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Maria took a deep breath, looking at Shaye with a small nod. "Yea." she replied, though how much a show it would be, Maria didn't know. She stood up against the doorway, waiting for Shaye to have an answer to the door. Once the first vampire was dealt with, quite literatly all hell broke loose. Maria was glad they'd listened to Alexi...three extra vampires made all the difference.

She found herself in a mode that she'd never been in before. She was torn between killing every last vampire until she found Cassandra, and running through the house to find the twins. Either way, she wasn't getting past the lounge. There was too many of them...
Maria suddenly found herself pinned up with her brother at her back. She was waiting for one of the five vampires in her line of sight to make a move.
"Remind you of something?" Maria muttered.
"Nows not the time." Carlos growled, and the next thing she knew, Maria was back in the fighting. She had heard Demitri, but she couldn't break free of the thicket of vampires.

A shrill whistle sounded, to which everyone flinched and took three steps back. Maria surpressed the urge to cover her ears entirely. All eyes turned up to the banister where the sound had orginated from. Maria growled; there was Cassandra, looking as though she'd been watching, an amused smile on her face.
"My, my, Maria. You're early." Cassandra said.
"And you're dead." Maria hissed, but before she could move, two other vampires grabbed her by her arm and shoulder, holding her back.

"Techincally yes. But by your definition no." Cassandra said with a small shrug. "Any particular reason you're breaking into my house at this God-forsaken hour and blatently killing my guests?" She asked, sounding tired by not at all surprised. Her eyes scanned the small crowd below, nodding gently.
"Oh Carlos, Keith, Shaye. My, everyone's here!" Cassandra said with a smile. "Some faces I recognize, but I'm not sure why they're here...Vladamir, Demitri and Alexi Draq if I'm not mistaken..." Cassandra said, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Alexi froze as Maria was grabbed. He let out a growl that sounded almost like a roar, his fangs fully revealed as he glowered at the vampires holding his wife. He got a small satisfaction watching them flinch back and go so far as to release Maria.
"You are correct in your assumption" Vlad said, glancing at Cassandra with dark eyes.
"You know very well why we're here young one, I suggest you give up now, before my brothers truly become angered" Seperately, Alexi and Demitri were forces to be reckoned with, together, the two Draq brothers were terrifying fighters, and were well known in the vampire circles of the world as being deadly.

Shaye growled, "Well, you know us Cassie, we never miss a party" She said, smirking as the men dropped Maria. She wouldn't want a pissed of Alexi looking at her that way, not ever.
"I suggest you give us back what we came for Cassandra" Keith said, his voice tight with anger, "Before we feel the need to dismantle more of your so-called guests" He smirked, "More like paid dirtbags" Shaye muttered.

Demitri slipped from the room, knowing he was going unnoticed into the deeper areas of the house. He inhaled, catching a familiar scent and grinned. Walking to the basement door, he carefully shoved the lock, watching the door swing open.
"Oh" He gasped, seeing the blanket with the two sleeping bodies under it.
"Damn" He growled, walking across the room and scooping up the twins.
"Uncle Demitri?" Serena's soft voice startled him, and he glanced down, anger nearly overpowering as he saw her injured wrists.
"Yea honey, its me" Demitri murmured, "You gotta be quiet though, okay? Stay under the blanket" He said, slowly beginning to make his way back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Cassandra carelessly sat herself on the banaster, still looking down at the coven leaders. She didn't look one bit frigthened, or even remotely threathened. Maria sighed roughly as the vampires released her, and she rubbed her shoulder gently. Looking down at herself for a moment, Maria realized she was a bloody mess. She wouldn't let any other thought come to her as she looked back up at Cassandra.

"Hmm..." she said, seeming to think about Vlad's proposition. "You have something of mine, or rather, something that I would very much like to have back, something I lost some time ago." she said, tossing her head to the side, letting light brown hair fall casually. Maria narrowed her eyes at the vampire; what was she playing at? Vlad had never seen Cassandra until tonight!
"Of course, Demitri is taking the liberty of freeing the children right now so you have nothing more to worry about, and no reason to still be here." she said with another careless shrug. "Oh Maria don't look so confused. Think of it this way. I have in my possion those who are not lawfully mine, and I'm returning them too you." Cassandra said, nodding as Demitri came back into view once more.

Nick gasped as he was jostled from his sleep. He heard Serena talking to someone. What was going on? Where were they? Were they being moved again? He couldn't tell, or see anything really since Demitri had told Serena to stay under the blankets, and Serena had pulled the covers over both of them.

"Off you go. Honestly though, had you asked for me at the doorway Shaye, instead of killing poor Ricardo...we could have solved this matter civillay." Cassandra said with a sigh. Maria tried not to growl as the vampire stood back up on the banaster, waved and disappeared out of sight again. At the wave, the remaining vampires reluctantly stepped aside and let the smaller party leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 pm

"What do we have of yours?" Vlad asked, a bit thrown. He shook his head, "Whatever" He glanced up as Demitri came into the room, beaten and bloody, but looking elated.
"I got them" He said, his voice hoarse.
"Lets get the hell out of here" He grumbled, shaking his head and looking at Vlad and Alexi confused.
"Whats going on?" He asked curiously, "Something wrong?"

"Lets just get out of here" Vlad responded, shaking his head softly.
"I'll explain later, unfortunately I think we'll be getting a visit from Cassandra again soon" He said, shaking his head softly as he surged forward, leaving the house.

Shaye laughed, "I thought you knew better Cassie" She teased, "Kill first ask questions later, don't bother sending your cleaning bill" She growled, watching Demitri come up carrying a bundle of blankets. She frowned, though she let him go outside, figuring that was where the happy reunion would take place.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Maria's eyes fell on Demitri the moment people started to file away. She rushed over to him, but then they were being ushered back outside. Once in the cool air, Maria pushed the blanket back, sighing heavily in utter relief, seeing Serena and Nick.
"Thanks God." Maria sighed.

Nick muttered something, rubbing his face. Now he could hear voices clearly. Was that...Vlad? And Demitri? Nick perked up, though he waited until the blanket was moved aside.
"Mommy!" Nick practically bounded out of Demitri's arms and crashed into Maria. Now he was safe. Now he didn't need to be strong. Now he cried. He burried his face into his mother's shoulder and cried about everything that had happened.
"I know. I've got you. Everything's alright now." Maria said before looking back at Serena and holding her other arm out in case the little girl wanted to follow in her brother's footsteps.

Carlos hung back a bit, glancing occassionally back at the mansion. Something was obviously on his mind, but he thought best to save his thoughts for later once the emotional turmoil of the evening started to wear off.
"Let's hope the visit won't come soon." Carlos grumbled, looking at Vlad as he held his injured arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Demitri fell back into step with Carlos.
"Penny for your thoughts" He murmured, looking at his friend.
"I can tell something's bothering you" He said before Carlos said something about being fine or some other nonsense.

Alexi surged forward, taking the blanket with Serena from Demitri as Nick had already thrown himself at Maria. He hugged Serena, crushing the little girl to his chest as she too began to cry.
"Shhh" He soothed, hugging his daughter tightly as they walked. He frowned, scenting Serena and Nick's blood, and shifted, pulling Serena's wrist into his view. He gave a wordless cry of rage at what he saw, and checked Nicl.
"I'll kill her" He vowed, though he continued to rock and sooth his daughter.

Shaye and Keith also hung back, "Look at them" Shaye breathed, "Keith.." She trailed off, looking at her soulmate.
"I know love" He smiled, "They're beautiful, a welcomed addition to the family. Come on, let us get as far away from this awful house as possible, and help Alexi and Maria attend to their children's needs" It struck him that both children were crying, and at Alexi's cry, he moved in for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Carlos glanced up as Demitri joined him. He tried to nod the question away but when Demitri continued to question him, Carlos sighed.
"I'm just puzzled..." Carlos murmured. "What she said...it doesn't make sense..." Carlos said, shakin his head gently. He glanced down at his bloody arm, turning his wrist now that the bone was healed. He sighed in relief, flexing his finger before looking back at Demitri. "What would you're family have that's hers?" Carlos asked, since that was the question that was running unanswered through his mind.

Maria sighed, swallowing the emotions in her throat as she stood up with Nick still clinging to her. She tried to smile at Keith and Shaye, knowing this was the first, and probably the worst time meeting the twins. Her eyes snapped up when Alexi's hot gaze turned from Serena to Nick. Then she noticed it too...Serena's wrists had rope burns, and were cut. Nick's were just as bad.
"They tied us..." Nick said as Alexi held his arms. "We..we tri-tried to get out..." he half-explained through sobs. Maria was shaking. They bond her children?!
"Nick, look at me...you're alright, you're safe and we're going home." Maria said, shifting Nick so that he could rest against her shoulder. She turned and nodded in agreement to Keith, wanting to get as far away from here as possible.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 am

Demitri nodded, "Yea, I know what you mean" He murmured to Carlos, "None of us have even seen her before, let alone heard of her" He shrugged, "Could be an empty threat" He pointed out, "Or she's like in-love with Maria or something and blaming Alexi for 'stealing' hear?" He suggested, though his smile was light and teasing.
"Either way, we'll keep an eye on the situation" He winced, flexing sore shoulders. Damn vampire, venom bites, he was covered in them, and still bleeding beacuse of it.

Alexi frowned, hearing what Nick had to say. Serena was shaking badly, so he tightened the blanket around her and slid of his jacket to wrap around Nick.
"Your mother's right Nick, we're going home, and we promise we'll never, ever let anything hurt you again" He said, wincing as Serena began to full out cry again. Poor kids, they were obviously traumatized, not that he blamed them. He glanced at Maria, misery radiating off of him, "I can't believe she would tie them up. Their children" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Carlos nodded distantly, but he didn't fully have it in him to joke about the sitiuation as easily as Demitri could. He glanced back over his shoulder once, shaking his head softly before following after everyone else back to London, and the small townhouse.

"There, all better." Maria said, patting the bandage's around Nick's wrists gently. Both the children were cleaned up, in fresh pj's. They were all in Maria and Alexi's room though, since neither children wanted to go back into the room they had been taken from. Maria didn't have it in her heart to force them into that bedroom; she would feel better with them both in the bed with Alexi and her anyways.
Nick merely nodded numbly. His crying had worn him out, and he was feeling a bit sick after everything that had happened. Ironically though, he was thristy, and the whole house seemed to smell like blood to him with everyone's injuries they were treating downstairs.

"Christ, easy Shaye..." Carlos winced since his friend had practically forced him into a chair to get cleaned up.
"Honsetly, it's not that bad." he kept trying to tell her, shaking his head. His entire left arm was bloody from the elbow down, and besides his wrist still being sore from the break, he felt fine. The rest of the mess wasn't from his own injuries.
"Why not fuss over Vlad or Demitri? You haven't seen them in a while." Carlos murmured, sighing as he rubbed his neck to cover the injuries he'd sustained the other day. If he was lucky, Shaye wouldn't think twice and assume he'd gotten them tonight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Serena was still sniffling softly, wrapped tightly in a blanket on her mother and father's bed. Alexi was downstairs, trying to deal with Demitri, who had probably gotten the worst injuries in the fight, though no one had noticed until they had gotten home.
She hiccuped once, and looked at her mother, like Nick, she felt sort of numb, unattatched. She bit her lip, reaching her arms out in silent need, wanting to be held, reassured.

"Carlos" Shaye snapped, glowering at him.
"Vlad's fine, and Demitri is being held down by Alexi" She grinned ferally at him.
"So just shut up and let me finish, or I'll get Keith" She warned, Alexi and Keith were dealing with Demitri, whom was kicking up even more of a fuss then Carlos was.
She pursed her lips at the brusing on his chest.
"When are you gonna tell Keith?" She asked, finishing bandaging his arm, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Maria sighed, sitting down on the bed and wrapping Serena in her arms. "I'm here." she murmured softly, soothingly. She ran her fingers through Serena's hair and rubbed her back, consouling the little girl who, of the twins, seemed to be the most affected by all this. Maria took a deep breath, kissing the top of Serena's head as she held her daughter to her chest.
"Everything's alright now." Maria said. Nick crawled over, resting against Maria's side silently. She wrapped her other arm around her son, wincing slightly. She'd been with the children since they'd gotten back to the house, and so hadn't been subjected to the rough healing processes taking place downstairs. In all honesty though, Maria was fine. She had a few bites and scratches over her arms that were sore now but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Carlos growled lightly but remained still. It was a typical thing amoung vampires; they hated the clean up after a fight. Had it been up to Carlos, he would have tended to his own wounds. But Shaye knew Carlos, who would forget all about them, or ignore them entirely instead of having someone treate them. Usually it was Maria who was fussing over her brother, but at the moment she was with the twins.
"Tell Keith what?" Carlos asked indifferently, pretending that he had no previous injuries. "That someone tackled me during the raid? He was right there." He sucked in a breath as the bandages over his arm tightened and he sighed heavily.
"Bloody vampires. We always go after the arms..." Carlos muttered, shaking his head and flexing his fingers, just to reassure himself that he still could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Serena whimpered as she heard an angry, painful bellow from downstairs. Demitri really hated whatever was happening to him. She hid against her mother, taking in the familiar, comforting scent. She hadn't said anything since getting back to the house, and seemed distant and withdrawn. She cuddled with her mother, relieved when Nick came over. Her hand wound free from the confines of the blanket and Maria and reached for Nick's, needing the closeness that her twin could offer. She shuddered once or twice, though her eyelids slowly grew heavy as the little girl began to drift off.

Shaye growled back at Carlos.
"You know, as our coven's appointed healer, I can tell the difference between new and old bruises" She snapped, "And yes, we do, it's a defense mecahnism" Shaye said, shaking her head and finishing up.
"You should go check on Maria and the kids" She said softly, "They looked pretty freaked out" She hadn't even heard them speak really, except to cry, and it broke her heart just to think about what happened to them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Nick took Serena's hand the moment she offered it, looking up with dark blue eyes before settling back against his mother's side. He made sure to keep a hold of Serena's hand though, knowing she needed him as much as he needed her.
Maria winced at Demitri's angry yell. "You're Uncle Demitri doesn't like being fussed over." Maria murmured softly. "He only let's your Aunt Kristen fuss...But he'll be just fine."

Carlos grimaced, hearing Demitri loud and clear. "Maybe you should go check up on that." he said, nodding to the doorway that Demitri was behind. "You are the appointed coven healer after all." Carlos said, shrugging his shirt back on and practically ignoring the other subject Shaye and tried to bring up.
"I'll go check on the kids." he said before going up the stairs.

He knocked lightly on Maria and Alexi's bedroom door, hearing Maria answer before pushing the door aside quietly. Maria gave a drawn and tired smile, waving lightly for her brother to come in. Carlos took a few more steps and was sitting on the bed.
"Hey...looks like your mum is quite the healer." Carlos murmured, seeing the bandages around each childs hands. "You'll be better in no time." he said, rubbing Nick's shoulder gently as well as Serena's.
"See? Didn't I tell you so?" Maria asked with a small chuckle, knowing Carlos was trying to make light of the very serious situtation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Shaye sighed, "Are you kidding, I'm not getting near him with a ten-foot pole" She said, rolling her eyes as Carlos went to check on Maria and the twins.
"Ass" She grumbled under her breath, wincing again as Demitri began cursing rather fluently in Russian.
"Make that a twenty-foot pole" She said, slipping into the living room to sit and wait.

Serena glanced up at her mother, nodding her head lightly.
She had seen Aunty Kristen fussing over Uncle Demitri before, it was funny. Normally the little girl would have giggled, but instead she just sat and looked haunted. She looked at Nick, her eyes taking on life for a moment, before glancing up as Carlos walked in.
"Well, I can't wait to send him back to Kristen" Alexi said, walking in the doorway. He had his own bandages, but thankfully had already been patched up, thanks to Shaye.
"Hey" He said, sitting down next to Nick and scooping him up, making sure that the twins' hands remained attatched, knowing that they needed the connection.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Carlos glanced over his shoulder, trying not to wince as he heard Demitri again, as well as Shaye's comment. He rolled his eyes and looked back at Serena and Nick with a small frown. They both looked detatched...it was heart-breaking. Maybe they just needed to sleep it off. Hearing Alexi in the room, Carlos nodded to Maria before standing up and letting the family have their time together.

Nick had to surpress a growl as Alexi picked him up. At first he though their father would pull them both apart, and Nick almost had a fit. He was tense, but relaxed when Alexi settled down in the bed and Nick could still hold his sister's hand. His grip tightened as he looked up at Serena with tired eyes.
"Speaking of Kristen, did Vlad get a chance to answer his phone?" Maria murmured. "Sven called me three times. I answered the last one, and I'm guessing Demitri was hit pretty hard..." Maria said softly so the children wouldn't hear. It was almost a question, because she honestly didn't know how bad Demitri was. Sven had been worried because of the effects on Kristen, and be default, worried about Demitri's condition.
"I told him everyone was alright but I didn't know when Vlad and Demitri would be going back to Russia." Maria murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Alexi was rather stunned by Nick's reaction, though he was relieved as his son began to calm.
He shook his head, watching Carlos leave, "If you have the strength, go stuff a rag in my brother's mouth?" He called, his voice teasing, trying to cheer up the children.

He glanced at Maria, "Yea, he took it pretty good, he was the first one in the house, and got swarmed, he wasn't prepared. His back's a mess, so are his arms and stomach, Vlad's patching him up as best he can, but there's so much venom the wounds just won't heal" He explained, shaking his head as he gently rocked Nick.
"Yea Vlad called Sven, they're flying out tonight hopefully, depends on Demitri really, so the seperation shouldn't be to long" He glanced down at the twins, shaking his head.
"Should we put them to bed maybe?" He suggested, it hurt seeing the twins so distant and torn apart, he honestly didn't know how to help them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'll see what I can do." Carlos called from the bottom of the stairs. He walked pass the living room to the back of the house and the kicthen were they had Demitri. The smell of the venom and blood nearly made him gag.
"Ouch. No wonder you're waking up the whole neighborhood." Carlos muttered. Looking at Vlad, Carlos ran his good hand through his hair. "Alexi recommended gagging him." he said, smirking lightly to show Demitir he was only teasing. "Need extra hands?" Carlos asked, knowing that Demitri was a tad bit stronger then most vampires.

Maria sighed, hearing about Demitri's condition. "Kristen's going to have a fit." she muttered. She was still running her fingers through Serena's hair, and she glanced down at both children at the mention of putting them to bed.
"They-"
"I wanna stay here." Nick said, quietly but strongly over his mother's soft voice. He had been listening to his parents conversation, even though he appeared to be falling asleep. He did not want to spend the night in that room again, not without Maria or Alexi. He felt ten time better right now, because he knew he was safe.
Maria glanced over at Alexi with a helpless expression and a small shrug since Nick had spoken for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Vlad and Keith both glanced up as Carlos came in.
"Waking up the neighbourhood is putting it lightly" Keith teased, shaking his head. He rubbed a hand over his face, "Gagging him eh?" He smiled once again, to make sure Demitri understood that they were just teasing.
Vlad sighed, "Extra hands would be appreciated, we just have to finish binding the damn wounds, but he's so sensitive"
"Not my fault" Demitri hissed, "It hurts, and you're not being all that bloody gentle" He snapped, barring his fangs at his brother.

Alexi nodded, "I wouldn't have it any other way" In fact, he would have insisted upon having the twins stay with them.
"Yea, she is, but she'll understand" He said, shrugging as he slipped Nick free from his lap and went to collect the twins' things. He brought the favorite stuffies and PJs, as well as Nick's blanket, since Serena was wrapped in her's.
"Alrighty" He said, helping Maria detatch Serena so they could get the two children ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Carlos smirked at Keith before gathering up some things to help Vlad with what needed to be done. "Yes, actually I think he said to stuff a rag down his throat, so gagging would be putting it mildly." Carlos said, smirking at Keith tiredly. Hearing Demitri complain, Carlos raised an eyebrow. "You'll throw yourself into a hord of vampires without complaining yet binding the wounds needs to be gentle?" he asked, smirking as he helped hold Demitri down so Vlad could bind up the gashes on Demitri's arm.

Nick sighed softly, rubbing his eyes with his free hands as Alexi left and then came back with practically everything that the twins needed to sleep comfortably with. Maria sat up gently, and with Alexi's help, managed to detatch herself from Serena, who was layed down next to Nick in the center of the bed.
"Aw damn." Maria hissed quietly, seeing the blood stains on the headrest where her back had been. She glanced down her shoulder with a tired sigh; she hadn't thought she was still bleeding.
Nick settled into the bed, resting his head on his lion and wrapping himself in his blanket. He wound his hand through to reach for Serena, giving her a reassuring smile. This time they were home, with Alexi and Maria. That thought was all Nick needed before he fell asleep entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

"You were complaining just as bad to Shaye" Demitri snapped, rolling his eyes and hissing at Carlos. He thrashed lightly as Vlad bound his arm, "You're just lucky Sven's not here" his elder brother threatened, shaking his head tiredly. He glanced at Carlos, "How are the twins?" He asked, which caught Demitri's attention, causing the vampire to quiet instantly.
"To bad we had to meet them under such awful circumstances" Keith muttered, also waiting to hear Carlos' description.

Serena whined, though once she was laid down, wrapped up, and close to Nick, she too fell asleep.
Alexi frowned, "Go see Shaye" He murmured, waving Maria out of the room. He settled down next to the twins, shaking his head softly. He still couldn't believe this had happened, he felt like a failur as a parent, like he had broken every promise of love and safety he had ever made to the children and Maria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Carlos sighed, tightening his grip as much as was possible with a bound wrist so that Vlad wouldn't accidently be punched in the face by Demitri's thrashing arm. Hearing the question about the twins, Carlos sighed deeply with a slightly dark expression.
"They were both still distant. Though to me, it looked more like exhaustion." Carlos murmured, and with good reason; it was nearly 4 a.m. "Maria bandaged their wrists. She said they're fast healers already, so they small cuts will be healed by morning." he said with a heavy sigh. Looking up at Keith, Carlos gave a sympathetic smile.
"At least you can say you where there when they needed it most." he said with a shrug.

Maria half growled at the thought of getting treated. "Well, I'd rather Shaye then Vlad." she said with a light chuckle before going down the stairs. She winced, hearing the conversation going on in the kitchen, and finding Shaye in the livingroom. Maria gave a light wave and sighed.
"I've been sent for treatement." Maria muttered listlessly, though there was a small smile on her face. "We finally got the twins to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Vlad sighed, "It's understandable, they're so young, and to be treated so callously by one of our own kind" He shook his head, disgust evident on his face as he bound Demitri's arm.
"I still can't understand why that woman would kidnap them" Demitri muttered, as Keith nodded.
"It's common knowledge the Cassandra dislikes Maria, but to go this far, that's insanity, even for her" He glanced up, shaking his head softly.
"Yes, at least we can say that" He smiled at Carlos, going to help Vlad as well, since the next injury was on Demitri's back, and the vampire was flailing like a fish out of water.

"Oh, alright" Shaye grinned, "That's a relief, I'm so sorry for what happened to them" She said, shaking her head softly. She quickly pulled out her healing implements, intent on the Maria's injuries.
"How are they doing? Sleep is good at least" She said, smiling encouragingly at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: