Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Kristen merely nodded, steeling herself as Demitri left. She sucked in a breath, feeling Zach shiver and shudder in her arms.
"Zach?" she asked, frowning. She forced herself to sit down on the bed, though she kept Zach tightly in her arms. Blood stained her shoulder where Zach's head rested, but she hardly noticed. "Zach, talk to me." Kristen said, her hand reaching up to his forehead. Damn he was burning. She winced, and grabbed the blanket from the bed, tossing it over Zach and herself to keep him warm since he was still shivering.

Maddie smiled and sat back on the bed, looking Keith over curiously. "Yea. Dad said Zach is sick, so I can't stay around." Maddie murmured, glancing over her shoulder with a small shrug. Looking at the car keys and the open invitation to go anywhere, Maddie's heart thudded painfully in her chest. She coughed, and turned her head, giving herself an excuse to rub her chest. She needed to stop thihnking that way.
"Sure." Maddie said with a shrug. "Daddy said something about going down to the club for Maria and Alexi. They're in London. But with Zach being sick I don't think he'll be able to go today..." Maddie explained. "Maybe we can go for him?"

----------------------

"This life isn't weird." Maria said, shaking her head gently. "This life is perfect." she smiled lightly as Alexi kissed her hand. She wasn't sure if he understood what she'd meant, but Maria wasn't going to correct him if he hadn't. It wasn't this life that was giving her problems. It was all the past lives she'd lived through. Turning onto another main street, Maria sighed as the palace slowly rose into view.
"And here we have Buckingham Palace." Maria said, sounding like her usual self as she pulled into the tourist parking lot.

Nick shrugged. "I guess just like they do in the movies. The guys have to bow and the girls curtesy." he suggested. When Maria annouced that they were at the palace, Nick sat up straight and quickly looked out the window.
"We're here?" Nick asked curiously as Maria shut off the car and stepped out.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Zach continued to shake and cough, basically to caught up in whatever was going on in his mind to acknowledge Kristen, though the combonation of her body heat and the blanket seemed to help him a bit.
Blood continued to slid from his mouth, staning the blankets, though he didn't seem to have the energy to actually vomit it up.

Keith nodded, "Sure, sounds good to me" He said, standing up and picking Maddie up with him.
"I bet your dad would appreciate that" He didn't like hearing that Zach was sick.
"I'll go tell your mom" He murmured, sliding out of the rom after Setting Maddie down, and heading upstairs.
"Kristen?" He pushed open the door, wincing, "I'm gonna take Maddie down to the club" He murmured, "She mentioned Demitri needing to check on it, well, I figure me and her can do that" He said, waiting for her to agree. Once she did, he went back downstairs with Maddie, heading out to the truck Demitri had gotten for him.

---

Alexi smiled, "This life is most definately perfect, but considering what our lives were before this..." He shrugged, that was what was weird for him. Going from that wild, almost insane lifestyle, to being a family, having kids, it was a change, to say the least.
He glanced up, "Hmm, very nice" He murmured, "Where are we headed my dear?" He asked, slipping from the car and taking the bag he had grabbed for the twins. Maria knew where they were going, since not everyone could get into the Palace after all.

Serena shifted, trying to see the palace.
"Oh" She said, torn between excited and disappointed as she saw it. She let her dad help her from the car, and shook her head.
She took her dad's hand as he grabbed for both her's and Nick's.
"Oh? Oh?" Alexi teased, "C'mon, we're gonna go see the Queen" He winked.
"Dad, who are they?" Serena asked, pointing to the guards.
"The Royal Guard" Alexi explained, "They look funny" Serena chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:49 am

Maddie nodded in agreement to Keith, waiting patiently while he went upstairs to tell Kristen where they were going. She glanced down at herself, muttered something before running up the stairs. In her room she grabbed her denim jacket and pulled on her sneakers before meeting Keith back downstairs. She smiled, wandering outside as she pulled her jacket on over the black and blue t-shirt she was wearing. She climbed up and into the passanger side of the truck, buckling herself up and waiting patiently for Keith to start the truck.

Kristen glanced up as Keith opened the door. On any other occassion, Kristen would have gone over and hugged him, but the sick child in her arms prevented that. Hearing that Keith was going to take care of Maddie for a while, Kristen smiled thankfully.
"Alright." she said with a nod, listening as Keith left with the little girl.

-------------------

Maria simply nodded as she walked along side Alexi and the twins. She sighed, undoing the loose bun at her neck, and letting her hair fall down in perfect dark curls. She heard the disappointment in Serena voice as they saw the palace and she couldn't help a small smile.
"You were expecting a castle?" Maria asked.

Nick glanced at Serena before back at his mother with a nod. "It's big though." he murmured.
"It used to be a castle." Maria mused.
"What happened?" Nick asked, skipping between his mother and his father as they walked through the gaurded gates.
"There was some fighting in the country and it was badly damaged." Maria said.
"Oh..." Nick sighed, glancing around as they walked over to the large building. It looked somewhat like a place a Queen would live in. It just wasn't a large castle.

"They give tours here on occassion." Maria murmured to Alexi. "It's not exactly tourist season yet, so let's just have a word with the clerks desk shall we?" she asked, smirking lightly at Alexi before leading them inside the palace.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 am

Keith smiled, seeing Maddie already to go.
"Wow, look at you" He teased, starting up the truck and backing it expertly down the driveway. He enjoyed driving, though it would never be his normal choice for travel. He sighed, shaking his head and righted the car, heading down the long highway towards the club.
"So kiddo, I've been gone for awhile, what have I missed?" Keith asked, one hand on the steering wheel as he glanced at Maddie.

Sven pulled into the driveway moments after Keith left. Slipping free from his car, he yawned, and headed inside.
"Kristen?" He called, before he entered the room. The first thing he noticed was the scent of blood, not lots, but enough to be noticable. He frowned, glancing at the mother and son, his eyes asking many, many questions.

---

Alexi chuckled as he listened to the twins.
"Very big" He agreed with his son, "And you thought Uncle Demitri's house was big" He teased, swinging Serena's hand playfully.
Serena smiled, nodding her head, a bit happier now.
"It looks pretty" She murmured, wondering what her mother ment about asking the clerks desk.

Alexi glanced at Maria, "Ah, I had forgotten it was open for business now" He murmured, "Though, for you and Carlos love, I'm pretty sure the Queen would come over for dinner" He winked, tugging lightly on the twins' hands to stop them, so that Maria could go speak to the man without having to worry.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Maddie smiled lightly, sitting back comfortably as Keith drove the truck away from the house towards the city and the club. Maddie sighed softly, looking out the window for a while, her hand absentmindedly alternating between fiddling with the silver feather at her neck and rubbing her chest. If she caught herself at doing the latter, she also rubbed her shoulder to make it seem like she was sore more than anything.
At Keith's question, Maddie shrugged. "Not much other than Maria and Alexi going to London...I've been moved to the sixth grade..." Maddie murmured, trailing off thoughtfully. "Alayna has a job, but you know that already. We went rollerskating the other day, since Vlad's staying in town a little longer." Maddie said, though her voice quieted and she turned her eyes back to the window.

"Upstairs." Kristen called, hearing Sven coming into the house. She sat up straighter, holding Zach in her arms still. As Sven walked into the room, Kristen moved the covers aside so he could see Zach better.
"I wouldn't have called you if I had all the answers." Kristen murmured with a light smile. "We thought it was just a stomach ache from something he'd eaten. Only he never got over it. He's gone at least a whole day without eating anything at all. This morning he spiked a fever, and he's been puking blood." Kristen explained softly.

---------------------

"Well Uncle Demitri's house is big too." Nick protested. "This is just...bigger." he said, looking all around as they walked into a lobby-looking room. He stayed close to Alexi, though there were hardly any people inside. Occassionally, Nick caught wind of conversations, and the flashing of cameras, but not from anyone he could immediently see.
He glanced up as Maria left them to go over to the desk. He tilted his head slightly and smirked, able to hear what his mother was saying to the lady at the desk.
"...oh absouletely! Shall I have her notified? Or would you rather surprise her again?" the lady was asking in a chipper voice.
"No, that won't be necessary. I'd rather she know. I'm not alone, so that should be enough of a surprise." Maria said, and to Nick, her voice seemed...funny. He almost wanted to laugh; the lady at the desk did.
"How big is your accompanyment?"

That was when Maria nodded over her shoulder, and the lady looked over to catch Nick's eyes. He gasped softly as the woman practically gawked at him, then his sister, and finally his Father.
"Oh my God! This is wonderful. Go right on up. I'll send word. You remember the way don't you? She'll be thrilled to see you."
Maria smiled thankfully and walked back over. Nick took a tiny step forward to look past his mother and at the lady again. She was talking into a walkie-talkie now, but Nick couldn't fully hear what she was saying.
"Hey, you weren't easedropping were you?" Maria asked, suddenly picking Nick up and breaking his consentration.
"Huh?" Nick asked, trying to play dumb though he was smiling, the only sign to show he was lieing.
"That's what I thought." Maria said, narrowing her eyes playfully. Nick laughed softly, unsure if he mother was serious or not. "Well, we get to spend tea-time with the Queen herself. How's that sound?" Maria asked, putting Nick down, looking between him and his sister.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Keith glanced at Maddie, "Sixth grade?" He asked, "Wow, that's awesome" He hummed for a moment, shaking his head, "Yea, Alayna seems to like her job" He muttered, trying not to sound confused and bitter, but he was fairly hurt that Alayna had just taken off that morning, though he was trying not to let it get to him. He sighed, "So how's the new grade? Making lots of friends?" He asked.

Sven nodded, "Hmm..." He frowned, moving closer to Zach and Kristen, wincing as he felt the heat rolling off the little boy.
"Poor kid" He sighed, "And he hasn't eaten?" He shook his head, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Well, I have to take a few tests, but I do think I know what this is"

---

Alexi smiled, letting Maria handle everything, and moments later she was back.
"Wow, how did you manage to swing that?" He teased his wife, smiling at the twins. He knew that the twins were excited, he could see them both of them practically bouncing.

Serena smiled, knowing her brother was eveasdropping, her hearing wasn't that great yet. She glanced at her mom, eyes going wide.
"Wow" She said with a huge eyes, "Really" She glanced from her mother and father, "Yupp" He said, scooping Serena up.
"Come on, I guess we have a pretty important date" He murmured, glancing at Maria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Maddie merely shrugged. "No, not many friends." She murmured. "Most of them pretend like I'm not there. They don't fully understand why I'm in their class. Gerry was the only one who wasn't completely hostile." Maddie explained softly, tugging at the sleeves of her jacket. "He's an empath, like me. He's really nice." Maddie said with a gentle smile and another shrug.

"You're the doc." Kristen murmured with a small shrug at the comment of Sven doing tests. "The last thing he had to eat was some french fries and a Sprite at A&W nearly two days ago." Kristen said, with a deep sigh, shaking her head softly.

-------------------

Maria shook her head gently. "I didn't. The lady recognized me and insisted I pay her Majesty a visit." Maria murmured, taking Nick's hand as Alexi picked up Serena. She led the way up a set of grand stairs that were heavily carpetted and down a series of hallways. Every now and then, Nick's eyes went wide with the furniture and decorations.

"Look." Nick gasped, seeing a large portrait Maria didn't seem to glance twice at. "Mom look!" Nick said, tugging at her arms to slow her down.
"Hmm?" Maria asked, glancing over her shoulder. Maria chuckled, looking at the portrait. "Ah yes, the late Harry. He was a prince." Maria said.
"Ohh." Nick said with a nod before letting Maria tug him along once more. They walked down a few more hallways before Maria slowed down in front of a doorway.
"Now, when you two walk in, I want you both to smile." Maria said, quickly brushing her fingers through Nick's hair. "Be polite, she is the Queen after all." Maria said with a small wink and standing up. "Can you both manage that for me?" Maria asked, looking at Nick and then Serena.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Keith nodded, "Well, often people, supernatural or not, are hostile about things they don't understayd" He explained with a small smile.
He yawned, switching gears in the truck and heading towards the club.
"But, good for you for sticking with it Maddie" He smiled.

Sven nodded, "Hmm, well that's just weird" He muttered, "It might just be his different supernatural aspects trying to dominate one another" He explained, "Or a really bad stomach flu" He glanced at Kristen.
"Anything else happen?"

---

Alex smiled as Serena hid against his shoulder.
"Well, I can gaurentee one of them will be smiling, the other..." He glanced at Serena, "Well, she might just hide" He chuckled.
"C'mon kids, it'll be fun. She is the Queen, but she's also just another person, one who's probably really excited to meet you" He said, trying to set Serena down.

Serena shook her head, holding tight to her Dad.
"Serena" He murmured, "It'll be okay" He tried to reassure, though the little girl held tight, face hidden.
"Maria..?" He looked at her with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Maddie smiled lightly. "Yea, I know." she murmured, toying with the chain at her neck. "It doesn't bother me really. I mean, it's rude of them, but otherwise..." she trailed off with a small careless shrug again, dropping her hands back down to her lap. She glanced out the window, caught up in the scenery for a while. She turned puppy brown eyes back to Keith and chuckled softly under his praise.
"I can't go back now." she said. "There's so many more interesting things I'm learning now." Maddie said, her eyes dancing for a moment. "It's really cool."

Kristen groaned lightly at the thought of a stomach flu. She had hoped it would be something other than that; stomach flu's were horrible. She looked over at Sven and shook her head as an answer to his question.
"No, that's pretty much everything." Kristen murmured, shaking her head gently again.

----------------

Maria glanced up from straightening out Nick's collar. Seeing Serena hidding against Alexi's shoulder, Maria sighed. She stood up straight and walked over to her husband and their child with a soft smile on her face.
"Serena, there's no reason to be shy." Maria murmured gently. "The Queen is very very nice. I think you'll like her a great deal. But you can't meet her if you hide like this."

As his mother left, Nick looked up with understanding blue eyes as his mother tried to console his twin. He sighed softly and walked behind Alexi to better see his sister who was hidding.
"Serena." he murmured softly, looking up at her knowingly. His gaze held silent reassurance, and he smiled lightly before nodding for her to stop hidding as he walked back around to Maria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Keith nodded, "Well, they'll get over it. They're probably just jealous" He said with a small smile.
"I bet, the older grades always learn more interesting things" He said, pulling into the club parking lot.
"Here we are" He said, slipping free of the car and helping Maddie out.
"Come on" He said, knowing how much she liked the club.

Sven sighed, finishing up with his samples.
"Well, it's not the stomach flu" He groaned, "He's pretty sick though, looks like his vampire DNA is reacting rather badly to some budding Shapeshifting cells" He said, looking at Kristen.
"Seems that they're a bit incompatible"

---

Serena ignored her mother mainly, though when Nick spoke to her, she glanced down at him and nodded.
"Okay" She said, letting her father set her down, though she gripped his hand tightly.
"There we go kiddo" He murmured, "Your mother's right, the Queen is really nice" He said with a small smile.

Alexi shook his head, glancing at Maria, "You go ahead love, we'll follow" He said, grinning at her lightly. He looked at the twins, smiling lightly. Nick looked excited, Serena looked anxious.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

"That's what Gerry said." Maddie murmured thoughtfully with a small shrug. She smiled as they pulled into the parking lot. Eagerily, she unbuckled her seat belt and pushed open the door. She frowned for a moment, and quickly glanced out down the busy main street. Her eyes narrowed, but then Keith was there, pulling her out of the truck. She stepped down, taking his hand as she looked over her shoulder again. She shook her head and looked ahead, smiling and running up to push open the door.

"Hey! I thought I heard my favorite little shifter giggling."
"Jason!" Maddie squealed, running forward and hugging the vampire.
"Whoa, when did you get so strong?" Jason gasped as Maddie barreled into him. Maddie merely laughed and pulled away from Jason. "I guess you guys are taking over for a while?" Jason asked, glancing up at Keith. "I had promised Alexi I'd hold down the fort, but I got called to help a friend with a gig in San Palo.." Jason said, running his fingers through his hair with a rough smile.

Kristen sighed softly. Demitri wasn't going to like this one bit. "So his body is attacking itself basically?" she murmured softly, looking at Sven with worried eyes. She glanced back at her son with a small frown, running her fingers through his hair gently before looking back at Sven.

---------------------------

Nick grinned, walking around Maria and grabbing Serena's other hand. He squeezed lightly, flashing her his excited grin. Nick chuckled lightly; she had been excited about possibly seeing the Queen in the car. Now, they were being given the chance.

Maria smiled and nodded to Alexi. She stepped up to the door, taking a small breath as she knocked and then pushed the door open entirely.
"Maria darling!" the older lady as sitting on a couch, reading a book when Maria opened the doors. The Queen set aside her book and reading glasses to stand up and hug Maria gently. "My you look wonderful deary! And what a pleasent surprise!"
Maria laughed gently. "Always a pleasure to see you as well Your Majesty. And I have another small surprise." Maria said, smiling before glancing over her shoulder at Alexi, Nick and Serena.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Keith smiled at Maddie "Sounds like Gerry is a smart guy" He said, letting Maddie lead the way. He glanced up at Jason, "Yea, Demitri mentioned something, we can hold it down. I suppose that means I will be" He sighed, "Its not a problem, I'm in town again for awhile" He said, glancing at Maddie lightly, "So I suppose I'll be working here on and off, until you get back. Mitch can help me out" He nodded at the vampire bouncer.
"Sounds good to me, you bartend, I'll man the door" Mitch responded.

Sven nodded, "Yea, that would be the best way to explain it" He sighed, "It seems like that's the most logical expression, I did mention this" He murmured, "When he was born, it'll be something he struggles with for awhile, well more like his whole life, but it should get easier when he starts favouring one side of his DNA"

---

Alexi smiled, shaking his head softly, "C'mon, that's our cue" He tugged the twins along, once Maria gave him the 'signal'.
"Good afternoon your Majesty" Alexi said, inclining his head towards her.
Serena hugged her father's leg, smiling shyly as she looked from the Queen to her mother.

She glanced at Nick, knowing he was trying to reassure her, but she was definately a bit freaked out. She continued to press herself to her father's leg. Alexi looked at Maria, letting her do the introductions and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Jason gave Keith a sympathetic smile as Maddie skipped over to the bar, climbing up onto a stool and spinning quietly while the two men talked.
"Yea. Maria and Alexi layed out a pretty mellow week. Nothing too crazy like they pulled last week." Jason said, shaking his head with a light sigh. "I've left about twenty hours worth of music. All you've gota do is lay the tracks upstairs and they'll play all night." Jason explained with a grin and a nod towards Mitch.

Maddie sat forward,her hands gripping the seat between her legs as she looked between Jason, Keith and Mitch. She tilted her head curiously before dimissing some thought and hooping done from her seat.
"What did my Dad have to come take care of?" Maddie asked.
Jason glanced at Maddie with a smile. "I just needed to tell Demitri that I've got a small business to see to in Spain." Jason said with a shrug. "Everything alright?" Jason asked quietly, looking at Keith with a questioning expression since Demitri was the one whom Jason thought would come down to the club.

Kristen chewed her lip mildly as she ran her fingers through Zachs hair. No, Demitri wouldn't be happy at all. She sighed and nodded gently to Sven, showing that she was paying attention to what he was saying.
"Its never been this bad..." Kristen murmured, her voice nearly cracking with the concern and worry she had for her son, laying ferverish in her lap.

------------------------

Maria smiled as Alexi walked in. The Queen gasped softly, and Maria couldn't help a triumphant laugh. "In all my years. I never thought I would see you settle down Maria." The Queen said, smiling at Alexi before looking at the children. "Oh, they are marvelounce my dear..."

"If I may," Maria said with a patient smile. "This is my husband, Alexi Draq. Our children, Nicolas and Serena."
Nick grinned. The Queen was almost everything he had imagined. Not young, but not extremely old. She was dressed up, but Nick figured the dressing up was for parties.
"Hello Your Majesty." Nick said, mimicking his father with a small nod, that turned into a bow.
"My, hello to you too." The Queen said, with a grandmotherly laugh. "And to what do I owe this pleasent visit? Oh, please sit down." She said, nodding to the sofas and chairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Keith sighed, looking stressed.
"Demitri's out hunting, but I doubt he'll be coming down at all" He explained, his voice rough.
"Zach's pretty sick by the sound of it. Kristen's freaking out, Sven's already there" He shook his head.
"Poor kid" He glanced at Maddie, his voice had been low, not wanting to upset her.

"Hey Maddie, can I make you a drink?" Mitch asked, the vampire bouncer grinning lightly.
"Anything you want" He waggled his eyebrows playfully. He could hear Keith and Jason talking in low tones, and wanted to help distract the little girl, while giving the angel and vampire time to talk.

Sven sighed, "No, I know it hasn't, but his body is beginning to mature now, he might age rapidly again. Honestly Kristen, I don't know, I'm going with instincts now" He sighed, "Either way, I'll help you deal with it as best I can. For now, all I can say is keep him comfortable, try and make him drink, and nothing stressful" He said, shaking his head.
"I'll stay in the guest room until I know he's better" He said softly.

---

Alexi smiled, inclining his head as he was introduced. He smiled again at Nick, so polite, though Serena was still clinging to her father's leg, looking shy.
"Thank you" He said, scooping Serena up and sitting down on the couch, leaving Maria space to sit next to the old woman, Nick was at his side.

Serena glanced at teh Queen, eyes wide. She inclined her head like her father and brother, but couldn't seem to find her voice. She gasped as her father scooped her up, settling her in his lap with her twin next to her. She looked at her mother, curious about the conversation that would undoubtadly take place.
"Thank you for having us" Alexi offered, his Russian accent much more obvious now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Maddie tossed a glance over her shoulder as Mitch walked inside. She chewed her lip playfully before bounding towards the bar after him. She knew certain things at the bar she couldn't drink. But nine times outta ten, the bar had soda.
"Coke and cherry?" Maddie asked as she pulled herself up onto the stool again. She sat on her knees, resting her elbows on the counter. She blew away a strand of hair before taking a small breath and sighing. They were talking about Zach...her brother was sick again; she'd thought so.

Jason winced lightly, rubbing his chin on an exhale. "The poor kid. He's always sick huh?" Jason murmured, crossing his arms over his chest. He glanced over as Mitch walked in, preoccupying Maddie with he and Keith talked. Jason gave the bouncer a slight nod of appreciation. Looking back at Keith, Jason gave a small smile.
"Well, its good news having you back. Heard you were out on business for a while yourself."

Kristen gave a small genuine smile of relief as she looked up at Sven. "Thanks." She whispered with a nod of agreement. She winced, turning her head before coughing into her arm lightly. She growled softly, rubbing her chest with blank eyes as she glanced out the window. Sighing, Kristen shook her head and looked back down at Zach, pulling the blankets around him gently.

Maria chuckled and sat down, letting Nick scramble up into her lap.
"But of course! Maria and her family have been nothing but benificial to the royal family. They are always welcomed here at the Palace." The Queen said with an all-knowing wink. Nick looked surprised for a moment, glancing at his father and mother, before back at her Majesty. Maria simply laughed softly while the queen sipped from her tea.

"Well to answer your question my Lady. This is the children's first visit to England." Maria said. The queen smiled and nodded.
"Oh is it really? And how is your first visit going so far?" She asked quietly, looking at Nick and Serena gentally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 am

"Sounds good" Mitch said with a small smile, carefully making the girl her drink and putting it down in front of her.
"So, I hear you got moved up into grade six. How's that going?" He asked curiously, a interested smile on the vampire's face. He genuinally liked Maddie, but he spent the better part of his time hanging out at the club, making sure that nothing bad went down. Mitch was an old friend of Alexi's from wayback, and was more then willing to help him..

Keith sighed, "Yea it seems like it" He muttered, "Though seems worse then normal this time around" He shook his head.
"So Kristen and Demitri are pretty caught up with everything that's going on. So I offered to cover down here for Demitri" He shrugged, "Yea, I was away, doing some BS angel stuff" He frowned, "Hopefully I don't have to go again anytime soon" He murmured.

Sven shook his head, "No problem Kristen" He said softly, glancing up, his ears pricking.
"Demitri's back now Kristen, I'll fill him in, then send him up" He said shaking his head and slipping from the room.
Moments later, Demitri appeared at the top of the stairs, "Hey love" He winced, walking ove to the side of the bed and wrapping his arms around her.
"Sven told me what's going on" His face looked stressed and drawnn.

---

Alexi chuckled, watcing Nick's awed expression, "Your mother's just as connected in England as I am in Russia" He teased his son, glancing up as the Queen addressed the children. He wondered if Serena would even answer, the little girl looked extremely anxious. He knew Nick would have no problem answering, he was much more vocal and outgoing then his twin.

Serena glanced at the Queen, eyes wide for a moment.
"G-good" She said in her soft voice, her brown eyes hesitant, though she had a genuine smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Maddie smiled thankfully, sipping at her drink slowly as she grew accustomed to the fizzy drink. The cherry flavor though trumpted the fizziness of the soda. She glanced up at Mitch with a surprised smirk, and slowly shook her head.
"Yea. I'm in the sixth grade." Maddie murmured with a shrug. "I'm just as smart as the older kids, and it's not too bad." She sipped from her drink again, tilting her head curiously as some of Keith and Jason's converstaion came over to her again. She hardly heard anything about what Keith did when he was away. What was BS though? Maddie chewed her straw before looking back at Mitch.
"Is your job hard?" Maddie asked curiously.

Jason listened with a soft nod. "Yikes. Well tell the little guy I hope he feels better soon." he murmured, glancing at his watch with a soft sigh.
"I gotta get to the airport. Thanks for covering of me man. I appreciate it." Jason said with a soft grin, patting Keith's shoulder gently.
"Hey Maddie, I'll see you later." Jason called with a smirk as the little girl hopped off the stool and ran over to him with a strong hug. "Wow your getting strong. We'll have to test out just how strong you are when I get back." Jason said with a small wink that made Maddie giggle and run back over to the bar. "See ya next week Mitch." Jason called, grabbing his bag before leaving.

Kristen nodded gently to Sven, there was already a small relieved setting in her face. She sat with Zach in her lap, leaning her head back against the wall the bed was up again. She sighed deeply, glancing up as Demitri walked into the room. Her arms wound around him tightly, holding him and resting her head on Demitri's shoulder before pulling away slowly.
"He said this time might take him a while...he's been sleeping all day." Kristen murmured quietly, trying to keep the worry from her face as she looked up at Demitri.

--------------------------

Nick glanced back at his father with a fascinated grin before looking at the Queen. "It's been a lot of fun." Nick said with a grin, laughing softly at Serena. Maria smiled with a nod at Serena, glad that she at least said something to the Queen.

The lady smiled geniually with a nod. "Well, I'm estatic to hear that you are enjoying your stay so far in England." she said, sipping from her tea again. "Hmm, Maria did you recieve my invitation?" she asked.
"I'm sorry?" Maria asked, looking shocked for a moment before she quickly regained herself.
"Oh, perhps your brother recieved the letter instead. I had meant one to be sent to each of you." The queen glanced up, laughing softly at Maria's biazzar look. "Maria, have you been out of England so long to have forgotten the Annual Spring Ball?"

Maria's eyes closed and she sighed, obviously having forgotten all about the ball. "Of course." Maria sighed. "That's this weekend isn't it?" she asked to which the Queen nodded. "I'll see what I can do Your Majesty." Maria said.
Nick glanced at Serena with a curious look before back at the Queen, who was now talking to a secertary.
"Ah, well. I'm so glad you came to visit. It was very nice to meet you both." The Queen said, standing up, followed by Maria. She smiled, looking at Serena and Nick.
"What do you say?" Maria murmured.
"It was nice to see you too." Nick piped up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Mitch waved at Jason, before returning to answer Maddie's question.
"My job? Sometimes it can be hard" He said softly, shrugging, "But usually it's pretty easy and relaxed" He said softly, shaking his head and glancing up as Keith came over.
"So angel, you hanging out here?" Mitch teased Keith, "Well, I gotta take Maddie home in a bit, but then I'll be back. Alayna's working anyway, so I'm gonna take over for Jason and I suppose do some bartending" He shrugged, looking at Maddie,
"Anything to drink?" Mitch asked Keith, "Sure, surprise me" Keith said, smiing and shrugging lightly.

Demitri sighed, "Sleep is good love, his body's probably repairing itself" He kissed her reassuringly.
"I'm going to shower, then I'll be right back" He said, kissing her forhead, before brushing his lips over Zach's fevered forhead. He sighed, mentally kicking himself. He should never have allowed this to Happen with Kristen, vampires weren't really meant to have children with other species, and this was why. He shook his head, slipping into the icy stream of water, heedless of the fact that it was ice cold.

---

Alexi glanced at Maria, arching an eyebrow as he listened curiously to the conversation.
"Thank you for having us" He said, nudging Serena lightly, smiling at her muffled thank you. He ruffled Serena's hair affectionately, he knew the little girl was doing her best to overcome her shyness, but she really did have some social issues. He was sure it would cause some problems later on, especially when she was older.

"Thank you" Serena muttered at her mother's prompting, her brown eyes sparkling as she caught Nick's expression. She was also curious about this Ball her mother and the Queen were talking about.

OOC: Do you maybe wanna skip ahead a bit again? Have the kids in middle school or highschool? Might prove to be interesting?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:54 pm

((Maybe in a little bit. There's some stuff we probably need to figure out first...))

"Aww, can't I stay?" Maddie half whined, looking at Keith and Mitch. "I can stay up in the booth like Nick does sometime." Maddie suggested, sitting up at the thought of having to go back home. She knew Demitri and Kristen would be worried about Zach. She could do more here then back at the house. Maddie rubbed her shoulder with a sigh, sipping her soda before looking at Keith with a pleading gaze. "I can take care of the music. Jason showed me how to work the CD player." Maddie said. "That's one less thing you'll have to worry about." Maddie enticed, smiling lightly at Keith.

Kristen sighed and nodded. She slid her way out from under Zach and walked downstairs into the kicthen. She rummaged around, finding a bag of chips to munch on while she paced around the kicthen. Sighing, Kristen tossed the half empty bag back onto the counter, going to the fridge for something to drink. She stopped herself half way, shook her head and then walked back upstairs. Demitri was still in the shower, and Kristen realized how late in the day it was. Keith and Maddie still were back yet...Kristen wasn't too worried though. Maddie was safe with Keith.

---------------------------------------

Maria chuckled before nodding to the door they had walked in from. Nick bounded again eagerily, getting to the hallway and bouncing in his excitement.
"What Ball was she talking about?" Nick asked when they were all out in the hallway and Maria had closed the door behind her.
"Oh just a Spring Ball." Maria said with a small shrug. She looked at Alexi with a helpless shrug. If the children couldn't go, they at least had to make an appearance. "Carlos should have said something to me earlier." Maria murmured. "I bloody well forgot all about it." Maria half hissed, her british accent catching Nick off guard.

He took his mother's hand as they walked back through the Palace. "Mommy where do they have the Ball?" he asked.
"In the ballroom of course." Maria said with a smirk. Looking over at Serena, Maria smiled. "So what did you think of the Queen?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm

OOC: Sounds good =]

BIC:
Keith sighed, "If you call your parents and get permission" He said, smiling at Maddie.
Mitch groaned, stretching out, "Well, you know what to do in here, some of the other staff should be showing up soon, I'll go man the door" He smiled as Keith handed his cell phone to Maddie.

Demitri slipped out of the shower, his cell phone going off was what had made him leave the stream of water.
"Hello?" He asked, hearing Maddie's voice on the other end. "Okay, if you want" He smiled brittly, "Don't stress Keith out to much, we'll see you in the morning. Yupp, love you too" He clicked the phone shut.
"Maddie's gonna stay at the club with Keith" He told Kristen, pulling his boxers on.

---

"Carlos has a lot on his mind love" He said, they could get a babysitter for the twins, he was sure Shaye or Keith would be totally willing to stay with the kids, besides a night out in London might be good for him and Maria.
He grinned, scooping Nick up in his free arm, chuckling at his child.
"Your mom does that somtimes" He said, knowing Maria's accent had confused him.
Alexi didn't drop his accent like Maria did, he sounded Russian all the time.

Serena looked at her mother, "She was nice" She smiled softly, head resting on her father's shoulder as he explained Maria's accent. She sighed, looking from her mother to her twin, since she couldn't really look up at Alexi's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Maddie grinned, her straw caught between her teeth as she looked from Mitch to Keith. As Keith handed over his cell phone, Maddie giggled in triumph, instantly dialing Demitri's number. Her father almost couldn't say no to her. She sipped from her soda as she waited for the dail tone to cease and she grinned when Demitri answered the phone.
"Hi Daddy. I'm at the club with Keith, I firgured we would come down here and help out since you couldn't get to it today." Maddie said, quickly rattling off the reasons why she wanted to stay and help out Keith, that she didn't have a lot of homework ect. She grinned, hearing Demitri give in a little quicker than usually.
"I won't. Promise. Thank you Daddy, I love you." Maddie said before closing the phone and handing it back to Keith with a triumphant smile. "Dad says it's alright."

Kristen came back upstairs, hearing Demitri talking on the phone. She pushed the door open with a small frown. "What did Maddie want?" she asked softly, going over to the window sill and leaning against the cool glass before looking over at Demitri.
"Oh, alright." Kristen said with a soft nod. "Why's Keith staying at the club?" Kristen asked, frowning lightly.

---------------------------------

"I'll call Shaye. Her and Keith were out in the country this week, occording to Carlos." Maria murmured, reaching for her phone when Alexi took Nick from her.

Nick laughed as Alexi picked him up and he leaned against his father's shoulder. "How come Mommy talks like that?" he asked quietly. "Do we talk like that?" he questioned, sounding more curious then anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Keith smiled, "Alright" He said, nodding his head lightly, he watched Mitch leave, and let a few other employees come in.
"Remember, you stay in the booth alright?" This was, after all, a vampire club, despite humans being here. He shook his head, watching the other employees carefully, he knew that Maria and Alexi only ever hired people they fully trusted, and Keith knew everyone here personally, but he still didn't want Maddie exposed to some of the people that came here.

Demitri sighed, "Cause Jason has an engagement in Spain, I was going to go down and cover for him, but..." He shrugged lightly, looking from her to Zach.
"She'll be fine with Keith" He said softly, stretching lightly, looking at his son and collapsing on the bed next to the two of them.
"How's he doing?" He asked softly.

--

"I figured as much" Alexi responded, shaking his head a small smile on his face.
"No, you and Serena sound more like me" He murmured, "See, almost every country has its own distinct way of speaking. I, like you two, have a Russian accent" He said with a small smile.

"Shaye and Keith?" Serena asked, looking at her mother whom was on the phone.
"Friends' of your ours" Her father replied softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Maddie grinned but nodded with a small salute. As other employees started coming in, and Mitch took his post outside, Maddie ducked away. She climbed the stairs to the VIP section and then cut across to the back door. The stairscases took her up to Jason's DJ booth. She grinned, looking around at everything. She walked up to the turn tables, starting to turn things on like Jason had shown her a while ago. She hummed as she walked over to the CD player, flickering that one while she sifted through CDs. Picking them randomly, she placed them in the six-track player and pushed the tray in. Sitting down on the spinning chair, Maddie tossed the headphone around her neck, adjusted the master volume so it wouldn't blare outright and hit play on the CD player, grinning as the music traveled through the club below.
"This, is going to be fun." Maddie murmured, bobbing her head to the beat of the song.

"Oh..." Kristen murmured with a small nod of understanding. She paced back over to the bed, sitting down on the edge and glancing down at Zach, who was still bundled up and snuggled in the warm blankets. She brushed her hand over his forehead with a light smile.
"He's fevers gone down a bit..." Kristen said. "He'll need a bath once he's up for one." Kristen murmured, realizing Zach had sweat through his earlier fever.

"What is the point of having a bloody cell phone if you aren't going to make an effort to answer it?" Maria ranted, half to herself, half to the vociemail she was being played. Nick laughed, having never heard the British accent so thickly from his mother, and finding the sounds quite comical.
Looking back at Alexi while Maria talked, Nick tilted his head curiously. "So we sound like we're from Russia?" He asked, wondering if that was what his father meant by accents. "So Mommy's not from Russia?"

"No darling. I'm from England." Maria said before her attention was drawn back to her phone. "Yea you unhelpful git, maybe you should answer your phone when I call." Maria sighed, obviously leaving a voicemail for Keith. "Listen, I'm so thankful that you forwarded the inviation her Majesty sent out for the Spring Ball this week. Yea, quite lovely. I'm walking away from the Palace right now, and she'll be expecting me. So Alexi and I need to make an apparence. Since neither you or Shaye have yet to meet your niece and nephew, I'm sure you won't mind watching them for that evening if you aren't attending. Wonderful, Ciao." Maria said with a sharp snap of her phone closing as she unlocked the car doors.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Demitri sighed, wrinkling his nose.
"Ah Sweat, I'm so relieved that my body doesn't do that anymore" He teased, stretching out and letting his wife and son cuddle with him. Zach immediately oriented himself so he was curled between his parents, which caused Demitri to smile lightly.
"He smells healthier, though still sick, the scent of the illness is not as strong" Demitri said, inhaling and smiling tiredly.
"Sleep love, it's late, I'll keep an eye on him and you"

---

Alexi burst out laughing at Maria's outburst, shaking his head.
"You know, your temper really is getting the better of you" He teased, Serena was gaping open mouthed at her mother, trying not to giggle. She had never seen her mother get so worked up before, and like Nick, she found the accent amusing.

Shaye let out a huff, "I'll call her back" She grumbled to her soulmate Keith, who was laughing his ass off.
"Might be safer to call Alexi" The tall coven leader murmured.
"Ass" Shaye said, pressing the button for Maria's phone.
"Hey, sorry we didn't pick up, we were otherwise occupied" Shaye snapped into the phone before Maria could bite her head off.
"Keith and I will be happy to babysit" She grinned, getting the rest of tine information, ignoring the look from her mate.
"See you then" She clicked the phone shut.
"We?" Keith demanded, "Yes we" Shaye purred, leveling him with a glare.
"We it is" Keith caved.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes affectionately at Demitri. She glanced down at Zach with a smile before looking up at Demitri with heavy eyes.
"Hmm?" she asked, having nearly slumped down in the bed, about to pass out in jeans and a t-shirt. She sighed deeply and nodded, standing up just to take off her jeans and bra, leaving the t-shirt on as she slid back under the covers. She wrapped an arm around Zach gently, her hand reaching over for Demitri's hand. She was instantly comforted, and Kristen smiled up at him.
"I love you." Kristen murmured softly.

-------------

Maria glanced over at Alexi as they all piled into the car. "Actually that was pretty mild." Maria murmured. She looked over at Serena and Nick, who were both still giggling in the back seat. She couldn't help but grin. "Now you know never to get Mommy angry." Maria said, narrowing her eyes teasingly as she pulled out of the Palace Guest parking lot. "Or withhold party invations." Maria murmured softly with a small wink to Alexi.

Then her phone started ringing again. "Oh! Lovely." Maria muttered, flipping the phone open. "Yes my darling?" Maria answered, listening to Shaye on the other end. A smirk formed on her face. "I'm so glad." Maria said before rattling off information about when to get the children and for how long it would probably be and so on. "Love you Keith!" Maria called, knowing the leader would hear her. She smirked before closing the phone and putting it back with her purse.

"Keith?" Nick echoed, looking confused for a moment. "What's Keith doing in England? I thought he was with Layna...." Nick said, sitting up as much as his seatbelt would allow him to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: