HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

"Yea, I'm still trying to work that out." Carlos murmured. He sighed, grabbing hold of Demitri, with Keith's help to keep the vampire still so Vlad could work. "I mean, yea you can get upset. I would be too if Maria had nearly killed me...but that was nearly what? Twenty years ago?" Carlos asked, looking up at Keith in experation. "That may seem like nothing to you old timers, but for a newbie...twenty years is some time to hold a grudge and still be serious about it to the point of kidnapping children above all else." Carlos murmured, voicing his thoughts at this point, which was what he did whenever there was a problem to work out.

Maria sighed, sitting down and pulling up her shirt so Shaye had access to where the majority of her wounds were. They were mild compared to Demitri, bites, scrapes, scratching a few deep wounds but nothing major. She had a slight problem only because a few bites had managed to get venom in her system.
"I'm hoping they'll be better by the morning." Maria murmured, shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Keith nodded, "I know, that goes against almost all of the general rules of vampire kind, well supernatural kind" He muttered, "Children to any of us are so rare, that not even the worst of enemies would harm a child, or take one, without incredible reasoning" He muttered.
Vlad sighed, basically sitting on Demitri in order to bandage him up.
"Its true" He agreed, "Taking the twins was beyond a low blow" He muttered, "I'm guessing Cassandra had an ulterior motive of some kind, especially since she seemed so interested in our family" He frowned, "We're done" He snapped at Demitri, who appeared extremely relieved.

"Kids are tough" Shaye said, bandaging one of Maria's deeper wounds, not sense in doing the little ones, they healed fast enough.
"I'm sure they will be, Keith and I will stick around for a few days, make sure everything's quiet" She sighed, "You and Alexi still going to the ball? We're still up for babysitting, and so is Carlos" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Carlos nodded, deeply thoughtful as he listened to Keith and Vlad. He was somewhat distant in thought, although he managed to help Vlad and Keith as much as possible with Demitri. Hearing that they were finished, Carlos sighed in relief and stood up straight.
"Oi. I'd hate to be you when Kristen sees you." Carlos murmured, then a thought hit him and he frowned. "What's the name of that girl Kristen and you took in?" he asked quietly. "Alayna right?"

Maria winced, forcing herself not to pull away entirely from Shaye's treatment, or hiss at her friends help. "Oi the bloody ball..." Maria grumbled. "That reminds me we have to make up a story for the Scotland Yard..." Maria said, rubbing her face. It had been one hell of a long night...
"I'm not sure." Maria murmured honestly. "I can't really think of what I'm going to do in the morning. Let alone the weekened."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Demitri groaned, "That Kristen took in" He grumbled, "Yes, Alayna" He frowned. "Why?" He asked curiously, sitting up and looking at Carlos.
"What's going on?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. He wanted to know if he should be telling Kristen to get the kids the hell out of the house. The kids, he sighed, poor Zach, he should be there, taking care of his son, but Cassandra had totally screwed with both families now.
"She's with Keith, the angel, so more like, he took her in" He said, looking thoughtful now.

Shaye sighed, "Yea, I guess that makes sense" She smiled, "You're all done" She said softly, "You're much better at this then your brother or Demitri" She teased, grinnin lightly.
"Well, either way, you know we'll support you no matter what you decide to do" She hugged Maria lightly.
"Now go see your kids, you're practically viberating" She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 pm

"Uh-huh..." Carlos murmured. "Did she come with a last name?" he asked. "Cause I've never heard it. And I've been wracking my brain for something that Cassandra would want that your family has." Carlos said, looking at Vlad as well since Cassandra had directed her question towards the Draq leader.
"Cassandra has plenty of connections now that she has her own little coven and she's techincally under the Carson family, oh, found that out the other night by the way." Carlos muttered, naming another large vampire group and glancing at Keith with a small apologetic smile. "So I have no idea what you could have that she doesn't..." Carlos murmured. "Did you manage to get a good look at her tonight? Remind you of anyone?" Carlos asked, glancing between Demitri and Vlad.

Maria sighed in relief as Shaye finished and she gently pulled her shirt back down. "After giving birth, nothing is painful." Maria said with a small chuckle. She smiled thankfully at Shaye, turning to give her friend a hug.
"Thank you." she murmured. She rolled her eyes at the teasing and sighed. "You know what anger does to me." Maria said, holding her hands up, which were still shaking slightly from the high emotions of the day. Chuckling, Maria did as she was told though, and went back upstairs with Alexi and the children.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 pm

"She looks almost identical to Alayna" Demitri muttered, "Nick even said something about thinking it was Alayna that kidnapped them" He frowned, "Do you think, maybe they're related?" He shook his head, "I dunno" He groaned, wincing softly, he knew he wasn't making sense.
"Alayna does have a last name, but at the moment, it eludes me. She has an older brother as well, he currently works for Sven" Vlad added, shaking his head.
"What sort of conculsions are you drawing?" He asked Carlos.
"Could she be after Keith?" Keith suggested, "I mean, it's common knowledge a full-blooded angel resides with the Draq's, and everyone seems to want a piece of him" He offered.

Shaye smiled, "Eww" She teased, "Go" She waved her hands in a shooing motion.

Alexi glanced up as Maria came in, "What's the damage love?" He asked softly, he was sitting up against the headboard, Serena using his leg as a pillow, a small frown on his face. He had turned the news on, with the volume low, waiting for her return.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

"They definitely are related." Carlos murmured. "You never see two people who look the same and come from different gene pools." he said, shaking his head gently. "It's just a matter of figuring out how they're related." Carlos said, scratching his forehead gently. Hearing what Keith was saying, Carlos glanced up with a slight nod of agreement.
"Right. And Alayna is the she-who-should-not-be-with-him." Carlos said with a small shrug. "Makes her a good enough target if Cassandra is trying to weaken us for an extra step ahead."

Maria smiled lightly, about to shrug but the bandages around her shoulder prevented that. "It's not as bad as Demitri." Maria said, walking over to the closet for clean clothes. "Just a really bad bite. Some blonker managed to sink in venom along with a healthy gash." Maria said, tugging off her bloody shirt to show her bandages which were staining slowly. She quickly pulled on one of Alexi's shirts to completely cover the bandages and a pair of loose shorts.
Walking over to the bed, Maria pushed aside the covers to lay down. Nick mumbled softly in his sleep, feeling the bed move but being too exhausted to move. Whereas Serena was laying on Alexi, Nick hadn't budged, still bundled up in his blanket, sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Demitri nodded, "Keith won't say anything, but he's risking a lot, being with a human" He said, "She is an easy target" He muttered, "Especially for going after Keith" He muttered, shaking his head, remembering the demon in their last year at school.
"How old is Cassandra?" He asked, "She looks like an older version of Alayna" Vlad pointed out, "Aunt maybe?"
"What about her mother? She never speaks about her" Demitri frowned, "I suppose I could always ask Kristen when I go home" He looked at Vlad, "When will that be?" He asked softly.
"Few hours, I want to make sure everything is quiet here first" Vlad reassured.

Alexi growled, though he didn't move, since Serena was draped around him.
"She's been crying in her sleep" He sighed, "I don't know what Cassandra did to them, but they're both shocked. I mean, the kidnapping obviously, but we have no idea how they were treated" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Carlos passed his fingers over his lips as he listened to Demitri and Vlad. He nodded thoughtfully as he started to pace slowly. "Hmm, I'm not sure how old she is. When she ran into Maria she was as fresh as a vampire gets...so she's technically close to fifty since she would have been in her late twenties when she first showed up twnety years ago." Carlos murmured, double checking the math in his head and nodding again. "Yea, fifty something though she looks about 29. Mother would make sense though." Carlos pointed out. "Cause then you do honestly have something that belongs to her...technically."

Maria sighed. "They'll tell us what happened when they're ready to." She said, knowing that Alexi was just as worried about how their children were treated as she was. She wrapped and arm around Nick so that she could lace her fingers with Alexi's gently.
"They're safe now. that's all that matters." Maria murmured softly. "We can help them heal with time."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

"And she did point out, when she gave back the children, that she was willingly returning something that belonged to us" Vlad said, groaning.
"She's probably thinking we kidnapped Alayna or something.." He trailed off, frowning.
"This is all just a theory though" Demitri pointed out, "Besides, don't you think Alayna would mention something like this...?" He trailed off, wincing.
"Either way, if she decided to go after Alayna, that could be a problem, it would put my family and Keith in the line of danger" He half-growled.

Alexi sighed, nodding softly.
"I just feel like I failed them, I promised to keep them safe..." He trailed off, shaking his head fiercly as he looked down at the twins. He sighed, he really did feel awful, he couldn't even protect his family.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Carlos narrowed his eyes for a moment, looking between the vampires. "Huh...looks like someone has some explaining to do." He murmured. "Though the whole kidnapping Alayna accusation was a tad bit harsh..." Carlos admitted, runing his fingers through his hair gently. Carlos frowned then.
"Something still isn't adding up. If she wants Alayna...why didn't she just..go after her? Why target the children?" Carlos sighed and found a chair to collasp into. "This is the reason I stay out of the big league politics." Carlos muttered, shaking his head.

Maria's eyes shot up at the tone in Alexi's voice. Immediately she knew where he was going with the statement. She queezed his hand tightly.
"This isn't your fault." Maria said. "Neith of us were on our guard. I should have been...especially when Carlos had first said she was back in England." Maria said, looking down shamefully; Maria had been too worked up to think straight. She really needed a better grip on her emotions. Looking up at Alexi, Maria passed her thumb over his fingers.
"We saved them, and they're safe now." Maria murmured, looking at the children as if to solidify her point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"Well she doesn't seem to be exactly sane" Demitri pointed out, shaking his head and sighing softly.
"Either way, I intend to find out what's going on" He growled, more to himself then to the others at this point. He shook his head.
Keith chuckled, "No, you just let me handle the politics" He teased, "Hey, I have even more politics then you two combined" Vlad growled, though it was playful. Shaye laughed, catching the attention of the men.
"Hmm, now you discuss politics? Carlos I had no idea you were so civilized" The pretty brunette said with a casual grin.

Alexi sighed, "Safe physically, Maria we have no idea about their mental states" He said, shaking his head.
"And we wont for awhile" He growled, his voice saddened. He had no idea what his children had endured, and if they were even mentally stable right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

"When are newborns ever sane?" Carlos grumbled, which was slightly true. There were few people who seemed to have the qualities of withstanding the transformation, but once they became a vampire, the abilities went to their head and in some cases would drive them crazy. Carlos ran his fingers through his hair, rubbing the back of his head.
He looked up with a tired grin at Shaye and shook his head. "You should be the one to talk about civilitaty." Carlos grumbled teasingly.

Maria sighed deeply and squeezed Alexi's hand gently. "One night at a time love." she murmured softly, balancing out his frustration with her cool tone. "We will help them get through this. For now, they're sleeping and need their rest." Maria murmured. "As do we." she added, looking up at him gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Shaye laughed, "I never claimed to be civilized" She said, flicking her hair as she regarded her friend. Keith groaned, "Thanks Carlos, thanks" He teased, enjoying the lightened mood. His soulmate was good for that, she tended to be able to cheer anyone up, especially when she tried.
"Well gentleman, and uncivilized ladies, Demitri and I are off, we'll see you all soon I hope" Vlad said, as the two Draq brothers' headed off into the night.

Alexi sighed, nodding lightly.
"I know love" He smiled, "Sleep would be good" He slid under the blankets, careful not to dislodge Serena or disturb Nick. The twins were between their parents, curled up protectively with Alexi and Maria on either side.
"Night love" He said, kissing her fingers over the twins' heads.

---

Demitri sighed, walking exahustedly into the house. His entire body ached, and due to the venom he was healing incredibly slow. He didn't even bother trying to make it up the stairs before the tall, handsom vampire collapsed into a sleepy heap on the living room couch. He groped absentindedly for the blanket, before he fell into the vampire version of an exahusted slumber.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Kristen gasped shrewdly as her body jolted her awake. She sat up straight in the bed, holding out her dagger, as if she were to strike someone. Her breathing was ragid, and Maddie stirred roughly in the bed. Kristen's eyes went wide, and she quickly flickered her dagger back under the pillow before Maddie opened her eyes.
"Mom?" she asked roughly, coughing lightly.
"Yes Maddie?" Kristen murmured softly, since Zach was still sound asleep in the bed as well. Maddie seemed reassured just to hear Kristen's voice and she sighed before falling back asleep. Kristen sighed and rubbed her chest. She sat up straight suddenly, and quickly slipped out of bed and ran down the stairs.
It was early morning, and Kristen was beyond relieved to see Demitri on the couch. He was asleep, which worried her slightly, but she already knew the night had been rough for everyone. Sighing gently, Kristen walked over and moved him just enough to sit down on the couch with his head resting against her shoulder. A small smile came to her face and Kristen let her lips pass over his forehead softly. She was just glad he was home.

------------------

Nick jolted from his dream. He woke up so suddenly, it jolsted Maria from her deep "sleep" as well. He was taking in gasps of air as he sat up and looked around. Seeing that he was with his sister and parents, Nick heaved a sigh of relief and fell back down on the bed. He shuddered, and Maria noticed he was on the brink of crying.
"Shh..." Maria murmured, wrapping her free arm around Nick protectively. Her other hand was still laced with Alexis, creating the protective circle around the children.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Demitri muttered under his breath, but remained 'asleep', his body hurt, and he didn't want to deal with that just yet. He was very much aware of Kristen, and of her moving him, though he didn't acknowledge her just yet, he didn't want to deal with the fussing. His head slipped over her shoulder, the vampire now lay stretched comfortably in her lap, the blanket sliding down to reveal the myraid of injuries covering his back, the ones on his chest hidden by his body. He shivered lightly, though a small sigh escaped him as he snuggled against his wife.

Keith yawned, walking into the room. Demitri and Vlad had been gone for about two days total, and he was surprised to see Kristen awake. He was about to ask her what was wrong, when he walked around the couch.
"Oh, he's back" He smiled, he knew the twins' were fine, Vlad had called the moment they were home safe.

---

As Nick woke up, so did Serena. She shivered, glancing around desperately for her twin. She had felt his fear, and was worried about him. Seeing that he was okay, she moved away from Alexi, curling up next to Nick, her hand seeking his, offering comfort.
Alexi yawned, looking around as he heard the shuffling.
"Oh" He murmured, shifting his position so he was wrapped around his family, holding them protectively.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Kristen sighed, but rolled her eyes affectionately, letting Demitri move around as he pleased. She honestly didn't care how he was laying, so long as she was with him, she was fine. Seeing that he settled in her lap, Kristen chuckled softly, running her fingers through his hair gently.
She closed her eyes for a moment, and so didn't notice Keith until he spoke to her. Opening her eyes, Kristen smiled lightly and nodded.
"Beat to hell, like always. But he's back." Kristen murmured with a nod in agreement. "You're up early no?" Kristen murmured, knowing it was extremely early for her, but unsure of how early most of the residents of the house started to wake up.

-----------

Nick shuddered and took Serena's hand tightly. He looked up at her from under the warm covers with a weak smile. There were a few tears running down his face, and he was still shooken from the dream. Maria's and Serena's reassurance combined was calming him down immensily and he sighed quietly.
Maria opened her eyes lazily as she heard Alexi muttered something. Glancing down, she realized the twins were curcled up together...Serena had moved. She sighed gently, shrugging lightly to Alexi before closing her eyes again. She wasn't tired, just a bit drained still, and it was too early for the twins to be awake anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 pm

"Yea I am" Keith said softly, "Couldn't sleep" He explained, shaking his head.
"Well, he was quite the hero, or so Vlad explained" He said, wincing at the layers of bandages on Demitri's back.
"How's Zach doing?" He asked suddenly, sitting down opposite her, "Sven said he's improving" He was glad, he hated seeing the little boy so sick. He stretched out, sipping the coffee he had brought with him, "Want one?" He offered, indicating the cup, he didn't mind making Kristen a drink, especially since Demitri was making it damn near impossible for her to get up.

---

Alexi sighed, nodding his head to Maria. He was exahusted, she didn't seem to out of it, so he figured he'd sleep for awhile, and she'd be the awake parent. He didn't trust Cassandra, not by a long shot, and he half-expected her to make another attempt to get the children again.
Serena smiled at Nick, reaching over and brushing away his tears. She normally was the one needing comfort, but right now he needed it more. She squeezed his hand reassuringly as Alexi wrapped around them, making sure they were well protected.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Kristen smirked. "Yea, he always has to be the hero." she murmrued gently, still running her fingers through his hair softly. "Did Vlad say anything else?" Kristen asked quietly. The last time she remembered before passing out was Maddie scrambling into bed with her and Zach. The rest was a blurr.
"Zach was doing better last night." Kristen said, nodding in agreement. "He was awake for a while, actually managed to eat something without throwing it up again. He was still tired though. He's sleeping with Maddie right now." Kristen murmrued.
Looking up at the coffee, Kristen smiled. "Light three sugars?" she asked quietly with a thankful smile and nod. "I'd get it myself but..." Kristen trailed off, looking down at Demitri with a small laugh.

-----------

Nick grumbled under his breath in quiet russian as Serena brushed the tears from his face. He let her indulge in that only for a few seconds before scrubbing at his eyes fiercely. He hated crying; he hated how upset he usually was which caused him to cry, and he hated the whole prediciment that had made him upset in the first place. He wasn't used to needing reassurance...he was used to giving it.
"Tranquillo..." Maria whispered softly, feeling Alexi's arm tighten around the twins after hearing Nick mutter...something. Maria wasn't a hundred percent sure what the little boy said, but she had a feeling it had something to do with him being awake so early. "It's still early." Maria murmured. "Go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm

"Well, twins are home safe and sound, which is good. They don't really know if they've been hurt, like mentally, physically they're fine besides a few scrapes" He frowned, "He said he'd swing by one of these days and talk to us, seems that this is a bit of a bigger incident then originally thought' He nodded, "Sure, yea, I know you would, but enjoy having him back" He said softly, knowing how hard it was for Kristen to be away from Demitri.
He stood, walking into the kitchen and returned moments later with the requested drink.
"How badly hurt is he?" He asked as he sat back down, sipping his own pure black drink.

-

Serena playfully rolled her eyes at her twin, knowing how much he hated fussing. She yawned, listening to her mother speak and nodded her head a fraction. Sighing the little girl curled back up, promptly falling sound asleep.

A few hours later, Alexi woke, yawning softly and glancing around, it was late morning, not that he was surprised, and Maria was sitting on the couch in the bedrom, Serena and Nick with her. It sounded like Maria was frusturated with something, though he couldn't be sure. Stretching out, the agile male vampire rose, "Morning" He murmured, walking over and kissing his family on their forheads.
"I'm going to shower" He said, stretching sore muscles and groaning. Whatever was going on, Maria could handle it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Kristen looked up at Keith, nodding as he talked to show that she was listening, though she frowned, hearing that this was more serious then they thought. "Well kidnapping is never lightly, no matter where you go." Kristen murmured, sitting back with a soft sigh as Keith went to get her coffee. She smiled again at Demitri, leaning forward and kissing his forehead gently.
She grinned as Keith came back with her coffee, and she took it eagerily from him. "Thank you." she said.
"He's hurting enough that I can feel it." Kristen grumbled, shaking her head gently after a sip from her coffee. "The worst is on his arms. He was bitten a lot and most of the bites managed to inject venom into his system." Kristen murmured softly. "Which means a longer healing time, that Demitri loves so much." Kristen sighed, looking up at Keith with a 'whatcha gonna do' shrug before sipping from her coffee.

-----------

"But she looked just like her!" Nick grumbled. "Serena and I both saw her..."
Maria sighed and looked up with a small prayer for patience. "The woman you saw was not Alayna. Is Alyna a vampire?" Maria asked quietly, looking from Serena to Nick curiously. Nick thought about this and sat back on the sofa quietly.
"No..." he mumbled, having never seen Alayna ever drinking from the bottles like him and Serena did. He glanced up as Alexi woke up, and Nick smiled lightly. Maria gave a wirey smirk, watching as Alexi disappeared into the bathroom.
"You two slept in. Are either of you hungry?" Maria asked, standing up from the couch slowly, looking back at Serena and Nick curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

"Oh lovely" Keith mock groaned, "Now we get to put up with bad mood Demitri for the next few weeks' He sighed, stretching out, glancing around the room, a small frown on his face.
"No, and I still can't believe someone would kidnap the twins" He said, shaking his head, obviously disgusted. "Jason was livid, so was Mitch, I've never seen the two of them so pissed off" He said, shaking his head, it had been rough, not to mention Joey was being more annoying then usual, so he had had a lot to deal with.

---

Serena sighed, shaking her head, her mother was right, Alayna was not a vampire, but the woman had looked so much like her, had even sounded like her.
"She sounded like her" Serena pointed out, "But Layna's not a vampire.." The little girl was obviously confused, "Does Layna have a twin?" She asked, that would make sense to the little girl.
Serena pondered the matter of food, before shaking her head no. She wasn't hungry, she still felt a cold, emptiness inside her, and food was the last thing on her mind.
"No, I'm okay" Serena responded, waiting for her father to come out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Kristen sighed in agreement to Keith's groan. Demitri hated the healing process after gaining injuries. Nothing seemed to torment him more then having to sit and relax for days and days on end while his body healed. "Should be fun." Kristen grumbled, since Zach still wasn't a hundred percent, and Maddie had been touchy ever since Demitri and Vlad had left for England the other night.
Kristen shudderd at the thought of what Maria and Alexi had gone through, discovering that the children were gone. "It's horrible." Kristen said, distantly remembering when it had dawned on her that Maddie had been taken from her caretaker. "I wouldn't wish that on any parent." she murmured, sipping from her coffee as she shook her head again.

--------------

Maria chewed her lip. "No, Alayna only has an older brother." she murmured, well that was as far as she knew. Seeing that Serena wasn't hungry, Maria sighed and looked at Nick. He glanced up at her with deep blue eyes and nodded stiffly. He'd been thristy since last night, but he had taken his sister's advice against drinking the blood the lady had given them. He'd passed out before recognizing that he was still hungry.
Maria nodded gently. "Do you guys wanna come downstaris with me? You never really got a chance to meet your Uncle Keith and Aunt Shaye." Maria murmured gently, tiling her head curiously at Nick and Serena. Nick glanced over at Serena and shrugged. He wasn't going anywhere with out, so she was pretty much calling the shots.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Keith sighed, "I just hope they're okay. Alexi and Maria are tough, but the twins.." He shook his head.
"Everything will work out' He forced a smile, glancing down the hall towards the bedroom he shared with Alayna. She was being decidedly distant again, and he had no idea what he could do to make her feel better. He smiled at Kristen, "You're good at making him take it easy though" He said with a casual wink, "And with Vlad back in town, Maddie should be much better, and you know Alayna and I are always up for watching Zach, even when he's sick" He reassured, knowing she suddenly had a lot on her plate.

---

Serena sighed, looking at her mother and Nick. Like Nick, she wouldn't go anywhere without her twin, she frowned.
"Okay" She agreed, she had heard lots about Keith and Shaye, and despite everything, she was curious to see them.
Alexi wandered out of the washroom, wearing only a pair of jeans that were low cut, hanging off of his lithe frame.
"Downstairs?" He asked, smiling brightly, "Sounds like a plan" He walked over to Nick, kneeling in front of him, with his back towards the boy.
"Piggy back ride?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

"Nick is tough...it's Serena I'm more worried about." Kristen murmured gently. Nick and Maddie had gotten into a few playful scrapes moretimes then anything. Although Serena was more of a tomboy when it came to the things she liked to do, she only ever grew physical around her brother. Kristen glanced up when Keith looked away, and she guessed it had something to do with Alayna.
"Everything alright?" she murmured curiously, but if Keith didn't want to answer, he didn't have to. She smiled over her coffee mug at Keith thankfully.
"I'm hoping he'll get better." Kristen said, glancing up towards the bedrooms with a small sigh.

------------

Maria smiled, taking Serena's hand gently. She glanced over her shoulder at Nick as Alexi walked out of the washroom. She grinned, seeing a small glimer return to Nick's eyes and expression as he climbed onto his father's back.
Downstairs, everyone was already awake. Carlos was reading the paper, as was his usual routine, but he quickly put it away when he saw Maria walk into the kicthen.
"Well good morning." he said, looking at Serena and Nick with a small grin.
"Morning." Nick mumbled, slipping off his father to stand by his mother who was rummaging through the fridge before he was handed a bottle.
"Go sit." Maria murmured while Nick unscrewed the cap and nearly chugged a forth of the blood in the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: