Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

"No, I didn't feel sick" Serena said, squirming a bit as her mom ran her fingers through her knotted hair.
"Mommy" She whined, she already had a headache, she didn't need to have one because of her mom pulling the knots from her hair.
"Serena" Alexi's voice was quiet, yet stern.
"Sorry" The little girl lisped, looking up as she saw Nick in the DJ booth. "He'll be playing music here before you know it" Alexi commented, turning his attention back to the unloading of the delivery truck, unpacking all manners of bottles, both liquor and otherwise. Tonight, however, was teen night, so no alcohol would be served.

Serena sighed, watching her parents, though she rubbed her head occasionally, still trying to deal with the headache. She shifted about, before hopping down from the stool and going to get her backapck. Lifting it carefully, she walked over to the bar again, scrambling up and pulling out her Princess and the Frog colour book. She smiled, digging our her pencil crayons, and flipping to a clean page. She sighed, beginning to carefully colour in the lines, figuring her mother would be fighting with her hair in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

"I'm just getting the knocks out Serena." Maria said. "You look like you just woke up from your bed." she said, glad that Alexi put in a good word for the cause, which helped make Serena sit still for a while. Maria managed to get most of the knots out from Serena's hair, and she let the little girl wander off once she was done. She needed to tidy up a few more things in the VIP section for tomorrow.

She glanced at Jason and Nick with a smirk. "Yes, he does seem to have an ear for the music." Maria agreed with a small nodd. Once she was done, she wandered into the DJ booth with a smirk.
"Everything set? We open the doors in a few minutes." Maria said, since there was already a long line to get inside.
"Yep!" Nick said, hopping down from the booth to go see his sister.
"Whatcha doing?" Nick asked, jumping onto a stool next to Serena and glancing at her picture before wordlessly handing over the blue colored pencil.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Serena glanced up, smiling at her twin and taking the blue pencil crayon, it was just the colour she was looking for.
"Colouring" She said, kicking her feet absentmindedly, glancing at her twin before closing the book.
"What were you doing in the booth?" She asked curiously, watching her dad begin to set up everything for drinks as her mom went to open the door. She smiled, waving at Mitch, the vampire bouncer who covered the front door for her parents. He was really nice, and sometimes picked them up from school too.

"Daddy, I'm thirsty" Serena said suddenly, looking at her dad.
"Are you? Well, you did skip dinner last night" He said, pulling a water bottle from the special fridge and handing it to her.
"Nick?" He asked, brandishing another water bottle. "You hungry too?" He asked, cleaning up Serena's colouring, since the kids couldn't sit at this part of the bar.
"Where do you two wanna be tonight?" He asked, they could sit behind the bar with him, be in the DJ booth, or be with their mom, wherever she was stationed.
"Um.." Serena trailed off, looking at Nick, she wanted to be where ever he was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Nick glanced up at Alexi with wide eyes before nodding and reaching for the bottle. He glanced over his shoulder as Maria brushed past, drinking from the bottle steadily.
"Arranging music. Wanna see?" Nick asked, nodding up towards the booth. Thats where he wanted to stay for the night, since it wasn't as loud as the actual club. The music played softly in the booth, however it was amplified through wires that connected to the speakers that ran throughout the club.

Smirking, Nick grabbed his bottle and jumped down from the stool, waiting for his sister before heading up to the booth. Jason was starting to blast the music while the bouncer was checking people before letting them inside. Nick just slipped into the booth with Serena before the guest started filling.
"Hey, spending the night up here?" Jason asked, headphone resting on his shoulders as he turned up the sound that was playing downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:22 pm

"Thanks Daddy" Serena said, following after Nick, water bottle clenched firmly in her hands.
She kept up with her brother, slipping into the booth curiously, since normally she didn't spend a lot of time here, though Nick was at home in here.
"Yea" Serena said, sitting down in a small chair and pulling her legs up to her as sne unscrewed the cap of the bottle carefully.

"Bed time I think" Alexi teased, finding both his children sound asleep in the soundbooth.
"Thanks for keeping an eye on them Jason, it was pretty insane for just teen night" He said, picking up Serena, and Nick, thankfully both kids were small, though, knowing Nick, he'd be awake in a few moments, and demand to walk. He walked out of the booth, shaking his head as he went to find Maria.

Zach sighed, sitting at home now, watching a movie with his mom, Dad and Maddie, though his sister seemed to be rather upset.
"Mommy, what's wrong with Maddie?" He asked, making sure his voice was low so his older sister didn't hear.
Demitri sighed, he was wondering that too, he figured Kristen had had time to talk to her, and figure everything out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Nick sat up with Jason for most of the night, watching the DJ work closely, even managing to play a few songs himself. A few mixes, Jason actually kept to play during the buiser nights. The kid was pretty good. As soon as Serena fell asleep though, Nick was close to follow. Jason smirked, glancing down as the club began to wind down and slow for the night. When Alexi came up to get the kids, Jason was turning everything off.
"No prob Lexi." Jason said with a soft nod to the twins as he picked them up. Nick stirred slightly, registering that he was being picked up and moved as Alexi took him and Serena from the booth.

Maria smiled softly at the sight of both their children, asleep in Alexi's arms. "All that parting wore them out huh?" Maria asked softly, not wanting to wake either of them. It was nearly one in the morning, and the two needed their sleep whenever they were tired enough to actually sleep.

Kristen sat with Maddie's head in her lap. The little girl was curled up in a blanket, staring at the screen while Kristen rang her fingers through Madison's hair. Glancing at Zach who was sitting between her and Demitri, Kristen sighed softly.
"She's just not feeling well. You're sister will be alright in the morning." Kristen murmured softly, not wanting Zach to worry at all. Kristen had tried to talk to her daughter while Demitri and Zach were gone, but Maddie hadn't exactly been willing to talk. Kristen knew for a fact though, that whatever was bothering Maddie, had nothing to do with school.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Alexi laughed, "Yupp, they were going hard" He teased, shifting Nick a bit, "Shall we go home?" He asked, wondering what the plan for tomorrow was. The club wouldn't open until later, so he was positive that the day would be filled.
"Are they coming tomorrow night? Or did we want to ask Vlad to come by and babysit?" He asked, his older brother was in town for the timebeing, and had offered his services for whenever Alexi and Maria needed it. He sighed, heading outside, knowing Jason and Mitch would finish locking up for them. Juggling the two kids and the car keys, he managed to get the twins settled in the back, thankfully without waking them up.

Zach nodded, squishing in between his parents and clambering onto his dad's lap.
"Dad, we played Lego at Taylor's today, will you help me build this new one mom got me?" He asked suddenly, "Sure, tomorrow alright" Demitri said, glancing at the time and grimacing, it was late.
"Come on, lets go to bed, so we can get up and play lego tomorrow" He wasn't sure the fair was gonna be such a good idea with Maddie feeling under the weather.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Maria chuckled and nodded. She helped Alexi get the children fixed into the car before slidding into the front seat with him.
"Hmm, Vlad's in town?" Maria asked curiously, having not even known the elder vampire was back in the city. She vaguely wondered if Demitri and Kristen knew. Maddie would be excited to know that. She rubbed her lips gently before sighing as she thought. "What's tomorrow's special?" Maria murmured. The club had a variety of themes every other weekend, like how Friday had been teen night.

"Yea, bed time." Kristen sighed. Maddie sat up softly, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She nodded, kissing Kristen's cheek as well as Demitri's in goodnight before walking upstairs to her room.
Kristen rubbed her lips thoughtfully, turning off the d.v.d they had been watching, as well as the t.v. while Zach went upstairs as well. Kristen glanced back at Demitri and merely shook her head.
"She wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I asked her if it was about school, but she said no. Actually, she said she was sort of looking forward to it..." Kristen murmured softly, almost silently. "It's almost like she's sensing someones distress...but everyone else in the house if fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Alexi sighed, pulling out his phone and checking the club scheduel. "Costume night, sort of a half-way to Halloween deal" He said, "Might not be so good for the kids to see that, most costumes are way to inappropriate" He said, starting the car and backing out of the parking lot.
He sighed, checking on the kids every so often, "Besides, I think Vlad might like spending time with them, he rarely gets to" He chuckled, it was hard for his kids to spend time with Vlad, especially when Maddie was around, the little girl was extremely possessive of her uncle.

"Maybe it's something else" Demitri said with a small shrug.
"Her and Taylor had a scrap yesterday, she says he started it, Zach said she did" He shrugged again, watching the kids go upstairs.
"And everyone in the house is fine, as far as I can tell, busier then normal, but that's fine" He frowned, "Think it's the twins? She was a bit jealous of them when they were first born" He said, "Maybe everyone paying attention to Serena yesterday set her off. She is protective of her puzzles"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

"Oh right, the custom party..." Maria murmured with a small nod. That had been the winner in a poll that members could vote in on their clubs website. She shook her head; the kids definitly couldn't come to the club tomorrow evening.
"Well if Vlad wouldn't mind then yes." Maria said. "I'd rather not have the children at the club when the doors open tomrrow." she murmured, shaking her head gently.

Kristen listned to Demitri suggestes with a puzzled and concerned look on her face. "Maddie told me about that. In a sense, Maddie had started it. Taylor was taunting her from what she told me and she has as much patience as her mother." Kristen murmured apologetically, knowing Demitri hated shifter fights.
"But she seemed more...depressed then anything. The only thing that angered her yesterday was when she wrecked her puzzle trying to move it. I could tell she was worried about Serena." Kristen sighed rubbing her face gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm

"I'll give Vlad a call when I get home" Alexi said with a small smile, "He'll be happy, last time he was up he barely got any time with the twins" He said, pulling into the garage and parking. He sighed, sliding from the car and scooping Nick up, leaving Serena for Maria, and heading upstairs. He decided not to put his son his PJ's, since that would only wake him up, which he didn't want to do.
"Night kiddo" He said, kissing Nick's forhead, then Serena's once she was in bed and curled up with her favorite teddy bear.
Leaving the room, Alexi quickly made a phonecall to his elder brother, asking him to babysit, which Vlad accepted happily.

Demitri sighed, "I have no idea then" He frowned, "I'd ask her myself, but I dunno if she'd talk to me, she seems so closed off lately" He frowned, "Well, maybe you should sit her down and try again, tomorrow or something, I can take Zach, get out of your hair" His eyes lit up, "Maybe she needs a girls day out, just the two of you?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Maria smiled lightly and nodded. As they pulled into the parking garage, Maria stepped out of the car, reaching behind her to pick up Serena from the back seat. She chuckled softly, glad that the twins had worn themselves out again. She was almost certain that they wouldn't sleep for the rest of the weekend.
setting the little girl down on her bed Maria gently kissed her forehead with a soft prayer before doing the same for Nicholas. The boy stirred slightly, realizing that he was in his bed, but still a bit too tired to fully wake up.
Maria smiled, shutting off the childrens light and closing the door behind her as well. She walked into hers and Alexi wrong, wrapping her arms around him from behind, resting her head on his back.
"What did Vlad say?" Maria asked softly.

Kristen sighed, and obviously worried expression on her face. She rubbed her lips softly as she listened to Demitri.
"Yea...maybe." kristen murmured. She had a little time with Maddie earlier. And just as it seemed that Maddie was going to open back up to her, Demitri had arrived home with Zach, and she had clamped right back up.
"If she's a bit better in the morning, maybe I'll take her out..." Kristen said, nodding gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"That he'd be happy to watch the twins for us" Alexi responded, "Which means, we can actually close up for a change, and let him deal with bedtime" He laughed, turning around and kissing her lightly.
"But, if I know our kids, and I think I do by now, we should try and get some rest while we can" He teased, scooping her up and kissing her nose.
"You're amazing, did you know that?" He asked her, arching an eyebrow and setting her on the bed. Shedding his own clothes, minus the boxers, he dove into bed, sliding under the covers.
"What sorta costume are you gonna wear tomorrow?" He asked, all the staff had to dress up.

Demitri sighed, stretching out in bed and nodded.
"Might be a good idea, take her to do something just the two of you can do" He said gently, "Zach and I'll play lego or something, maybe go to a movie" He shrugged, "Maddie's probably feeling a bit squeezed out, with Zach being so rambuncious, and the twins always being here, it's gotta be hard on her, being the oldest and all" He said, smiling lightly,

---

Serena's eyes flickered open, it was late, or early, she knew that. She rubbed her eyes, feeling the wetness of tears. She had had a nightmare. Sniffling, she glanced at Nick, but not wanting to wake him, took her teddy bear and tiptoed out of their room, going down the hall to her mom and dad's.
"Mommy?" She whispered, poking her head in the room. "Daddy?" She shivered. waiting for one of her parents to acknowledge her.
"Serena?" Alexi's voice sounded sleepy. "What's wrong?"
"I had a nightmare" The little girl sniffed. "Ah, well, come here" Alexi said, opeing his arms, which she quickly scrambled into.
"Can I sleep here?" She asked softly, looking up at him worridly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Maria laughed quietly as Alexi picked her up and placed her own the bed. "You'll see tomorrow." She promised with a teasing wink. Pulling the covers over both of them, Maria closed her eyes and drifted off.
It felt like a second or so later that she was awake again. She heard Serena's soft voice, and Alexi's tired gruff voice in the soft darkness.
"What's wrong?" She asked, realizing Serena was climbing into bed with them. She sighed and rolled over to face Alexi and Serena with a slightly tired frown.

Maddie was awake much sooner then she should have been. The sun wasn't even up yet, and her room was still dark. She rolled over and tried to sleep again, but when that proved useless, Maddie got out of bed and silently pattered down the hallway, the stairs, and into the playroom.
Her massive three foot tall sculpture of a puzzle was almost done. It was her birthday present from Vlad from last year, and when finished, resembled the Empire State Building. Maddie was sure why the building was so famous, but the puzzle helped to clear her head. She sighed, sitting and ruffling through the pieces softly, looking for the right ones before clicking them into place
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Alexi sighed, "Serena had a nightmare" He explained to Maria, "She wants to sleep here" He hadn't said yes or not yet, as he didn't want to agree only to have Maria disagree. He was fine with it, Nick had come and crawled in a few weeks ago, but he wanted Maria to be okay with it. He kissed Serena's forhead, rubbing her back and absentmindedly brushed her tears away. The little girl looked at her mother, eyes hopeful, yet still wet with the tears from her dream.

Zach frowned, hearing noise coming from the playroom. Yawning, he got up, padding down the hall, his hair tousled and eyes sleepy.
"Maddie? What are you doing?" He asked, plopping down on the floor by his sister, a stuffed rabbit dragged in one hand. He loved the rabbit dearly, and took it with him everywhere when he was sleepy. He rubbed his eyes, looking up at her, confused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

"Oh deary," Maria murmured, hearing why Serena was so upset. "Sure darling. Just this once." Maria said, holding up the covers for Serena to crawl under. She knew her daughter still wasn't a hundred percent, and Maria wasn't about to rub salt in the wound by making her return to her own bed. Sighing softly, Maria kissed the top of Serenas head.
"You'll always be safe here Serena." Maria murmured soothingly.

Maddie glanced over as her little brother walked in. He looked about as tired as Maddie felt. She wasn't sure how long she had been awake for, since whenever Maddie worked on her puzzles, Maddie completely lost track of time.
"Just trying to clear my head..." Maddie murmured softly, putting a middle piece into the support side of her puzzle. She sat back down next to Zach and the pile of remaining pieces.
"I'm sorry if I woke you." Maddie said, giving a brother a small apologetic smile. "I was trying to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Alexi smiled, laughing softly as Serena scrambled inbetween them, her teddy bear clutched in her hands.
"Your mom's right, you're always safe here" He sighed, glancing up, half expecting Nick to come barreling in, since he'd probably realized Serena had had a nightmare, and was now 'missing'.
Serena smiled softly, curling up tiredly between her parents, immediately beginning to drift off, a content, safe feeling surrounding her.
"Well, how long before you think Nick shows up?" Alexi asked Maria softly, glancing down at the now asleep Serena. He frowned, brushing the hair back from her head, she still had a bit of a bump. "Maybe Sven should take another look at this" He commented softly.

Zach shook his head, "No, it's okay" He smiled, reaching for a piece of the puzzle.
"Are you okay? Mom said you're not feeling well.." He trailed off, looking at his big sister with curious, worried green eyes.
"Cause, if Taylor hurt you when you were fighting..." He trailed off, trying to sound brave for a seven year old. He sighed, "Is something wrong?" He asked his sister, even he had noticed her odd behaviour lately.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Maria smiled softly. "He just woke up." Maria murmured, hearing Nicholas ruffling around in his sheets as he got out of bed. She listened to his footsteps while Nick check all other possible places Serena would be before daring to bother his parents. Maria glanced up as Nick opened their door.
"And there he is." Maria murmured, waving their little boy over as well. She glanced down at Serenas head before frowning and nodding in agreement. Nick was climbing onto his mothers side of the bed, looking tiredly at his sister.
"Whys she here?" Nick murmured.
",she couldn't sleep." Maria said, making room since she doubted Nick would go back to his room without Serena.

Maddie frowned as her brother asked her what was wrong. She looked down at the puzzle pieces, taking one and standing up to put it in place.
"No. Taylor didn,t hurt me." Maddie said softly, though she reached up to her shoulder where the boy had managed to bite her. It hadn't been serious, since Maddie was already healed.
"Its not something I can explain Zach..." Maddie murmured as she sat back down. She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Besides, you wouldn't understand." Maddie sighed, not sound degrading towards her brother, rather just conflicted between wanting to say what was wrong and having no idea how.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Alexi laughed, smiling as Nick scrambled into bed.
"It's alright Nick, you can stay" He said softly, tucking the little boy in and catching Maria's eye.
"I'll talk to Sven tomorrow, maybe he can swing by before we go to work" He said, kissing Nick's forhead as he tucked the blankets around the twins. As Nick scrambled into bed, Serena instantly moved, though she was asleep, pressing herself close to her twin. Alexi sighed, glancing at Maria softly, "I have a feeling that Nick's going to be a very protective brother" He said, winking at Maria. He already was, it was obvious as he followed Serena around, and had hovered over her when she had gotten hurt.

Zach frowned, "Maddie, you could try. I know I'm not Mom or Dad, but, maybe I can help" He said stubbornly.
"You know you can tell me anything, just like I told you how I broke Dad's picture frame" He lowered his voice, looking at her with all the seriousness a seven year old could muster.
"I'm your brother, we're supposed to share stuff" He said, thinking of the twins.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Nick smiled softly, crawling under the blankets near his sister. As she rolled over, Nick rolled his eyes but took her good hand gently, falling asleep almost instantly. Maria smiled, looking down at the two sleeping children between her and Alexi.
"Just like his father." Maria murmured with a small wink. She reached over to pillows to take his hand gently, smiling happily at him before closing her eyes and sighing softly.

Maddie smiled lightly, moved by her brothers words. "Could you make me fiver years older?" She mumbled, looking down at the awkward puzzle piece in her hands. She looked back up at Zach with the same small smile.
"The last time you said we should share, you wanted a bite of my peanutbutter sandwhich and you got sick." Maddie teased quietly, sounding a bit more like eight-year old goofy Maddie.
"I just...have this feeling I can't describe." Maddie murmured softly. "Like somethings missing." She said, standing up to put a few more pieces on the puzzle, adding another five inches to the tower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Alexi's eyes flickered open as he heard giggling and whispering coming from under the blankets. Frowning, he peeked under, seeing Nick and Serena huddled at the end of the bed, whispering and giggling fantically. He smirked, stealthily reaching forward and snagging Serena, playfully dragging her back out from under the blankets. Shrieking, the little girl thrashed playfully, "Nick, save me" She begged, giggling non-stop as her dad began to viciously tickle her. Alexi laughed, "Nope, no one can save you now, the evil tickle monster has you" He teased, continuing to tickle his daughter.

Zach frowned, listening to his sister talk.
"I didn't realize peanut butter would taste so icky" He grumbled. Zach ate both human food and blood, but strongly preferred blood. He stuck to very bland human food, which his mom painstakingly prepared, since Uncle Sven said he still needed to eat.
"Something's missing? Like what?" He asked, looking at his sister curiously and reaching out to hand her another puzzle piece.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Maria opened one eyes lazily as she heard Serena and Nick, obviously wide awake, talking about something humerous under the covers. She smirked at Alexi, wincing as Serena shrieked and laughed.
Nick gasped as Serena was yanked out from under the covers he crawled out after her, pushing the covers away entirely, nearly struggling to get out of them alone. Maria was laughing by the time Nick was free and she quickly reached to snatch him too. Nick however, and been expecting that, and he dashed away quickly to the top of the bed where Alexi was holding Serena 'captive.' Nick bit Alexi's hand playfully in an attempt to stop their father from tickling Serena and he pulled her away quickly.
"Haha!" Nick said.
"Not so fast." Maria said, catching Nick up this time.
"Oh no!" Nick said, laughing as he and his mother wrestled off the bed, Maria landing on the floor carlessly, Nick incased in her arms.

Maddie sighed. "That's what I don't know." Maddie said, taking the next piece she needed from Zach and finding someplace where it fit. "It hurts sometimes though." She frowned for a moment before looking back at her pile.
"Hand me that one..." she murmured, nodding to one that was far off, her hand outstretched while she kept the other in place, needing something to connect the two into the whole.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

Serena yelped as Nick freed her, only he was caught by their mother, just like Alexi caught her again.
"Well love, now that we have them, what shall we do with them?" Alexi asked, sitting up and tossing Serena effortlessly, and playfully over his shoulder. He glanced at the floor, laughing as Serena squirmed and tried to escape, though his daughter was laughing, so he knew she was fine.
"Nick" Serena gasped, chuckling at the sight of her brother, completely trapped by Maria.
"We have to get away" She said, as if their parents were some sort of evil monsters and they were going to eat them or something.

Zach handed Maddie the piece, frowning, "You need to tell mom or Dad" He resolved, looking at her seriously.
"If it hurts I mean, they can probably help, or Uncle Sven can" He said, crossin his arms as he looked at her.
"Is it something inside? Like you feel that something inside you is missing?" He asked, slightly confused by what she was telling him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

"That is an excelent question darling..." Maria said as she elegantly stood up with Nick still struggling in her arms. "Oh, I do believe he means business..." Maria chuckled as Nick continued to squirm around. Maria loosened her grip for a moment only to have Nick completely flip in an attempt to get out of her arms. Maria caught him by the waist, but now he was facing the edge of the bed, laughing hysterically.
"Well I need some help!" Nick called, swinging his arms out to try and reach the bed as Maria stepped back to prevent him from doing so.
Maria chuckled. "My my Alexi, when your son is determined he doesn't give up." Maria said, eyes shining as she looked up at her husband before back down at Nick. Laughing, she picked him back upright and sighed gently. Still, Nick made a reach for his twin, and this time, Maria stepped forward so Nick could take Serena's hand.

Maddie shook her head stubbornly. "No, I can't..." she murmured, taking the piece from Zach and putting it in place. She pulled her hands back with a small content smile before looking down at her pile. She had a few more pieces left, and she could tell how they went together to construct the very top of the tower.
"I don't think this is something they can help with if I can't even firgure it out..." Maddie sighed, walking around her construction, looking it over critically. She was listening to her brother though, and what he said made Maddie run her fingers through her hair in a mirror of Kristen's manner.
Was that what she was feeling? There was something inside her that was missing? Something she'd lost...something that was gone. Maddie winced; the more she thought, the more it ached. "Yea.." Maddie answered, rubbing her chest and then her shoulder to cover where the pain was. "Something like that." Maddie said, sitting down with a huff on one of the been-bag chairs that was present in the playroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Alexi chuckled, "As is your daughter" He said, watching her squirm about, until Nick took her hand, then she calmed.
"Alright kids, breakfast time" Alexi said, setting Serena down, the morning play done for now. He figured they'd take it easy today, since Serena was still a little banged up, and the twins could play, watch movies, stuff like that, while him and Maria went over the books for the club, and did some work from home.
"Im thinking we should set up a movie in the den, let the kids just goof around, provided Miss. Serena takes it easy, and then you and I can get some paperwork done" He said to his wife, smiling lightly.

Zach frowned, "Ouch" He said, sighing sympathetically.
"I still think you should talk to mom or dad" He muttered, picking up his bunny, thumb making its way into his mouth, which he often did when he was sleepy.
"Wanna watch a movie while we wait for mom and dad to get up?" He asked, it was still early, and he knew his parents would sleep in today, which was fine, Keith or Alayna could make breakfast, and even Maddie knew how to make eggs now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: