Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 am

"I can't believe how different Vlad is around the child." Maria murmured softly as she walked outside after Maddie and Vlad. She waited until Alayna and Keith got in before sliding in herself and letting Alexi take the seat next to her. Glancing over her shoulder, Maria smiled, seeing the excited look on Madison's face. She was bouncing slightly, though her seatbelt was on, so that was fine.

"Do you think Kristen and Demitri will cut their honeymoon short?" Alayna asked, turning slighty in her seat to look back at Maria and Alexi. "I doubt they have everything to take care of the baby wherever they're staying.."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:48 am

Alexi smiled at Maria, "He's a big softy, just it takes someone like Maddie to bring it out in him" He murmured softly, glancing at Alayna as they spoke.
"Yea, they said they would" He said, "Demitri has a few supplies, but not enough to stay for the remainder of the time" He said, "They'll be home soon probably" He said, shrugging. Keith nodded, "Makes sense, besides, I doubt Sven would let them stay, if there are complications with Kristen" He said, shaking his head, "Though, I doubt there will be" He reassured.

Vlad glanced at Maddie, chuckling. "Excited?" He teased, tickling her sides again. He smiled lightly, shaking his head, rather enjoying this. He was definately looking forward to spending the day with Maddie, considering everything.

---

Sven walked into the villa, having obtained a key.
"Hello" He called softly, setting his bag down on a nearby chair.
"Hey" Demitri said, appearing on the top of the stairs, a small grin on his face.
"She's up here, obviuosly" He chuckled, Sven rolled his eyes and jogged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:58 am

"Who would have thought the little one would have such an effect on him." Maria murmured just as quietly, glancing back at Vlad and Maddie as the child giggled and laughed somewhat shrilly.
Alayna nodded to Alexi and Keith. "Oh, I hope there aren't." she muttered, hearing Keith say something about complications. Those were never good.

Maddie nodded and then laughed as Vlad tickled her, trying in vain to move away from him. Though the seat wasn't long to begin with, so she didn't get far. She pushed Vlad's hand away with another laugh before leaning over against his side.
"I'm glad Mom and Dad will be home soon." Maddie murmured.

Kristen had gotten up to walk around, even though Demitri had asked her to relax. She couldn't sit any longer, and if the baby was coming, walking was going to help. Her contractions were still spaced out, and she'd only had two other big ones since Sven said he was coming. Hearing that he was here, Kristen relaxed as Demitri went to show him up.
As soon as Demitri left, another wave of pain hit her-hard. "Demitri!" she called before she could even think, one hand gripping the bathroom doorway tightly as she took a deep breath and waited paitently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Keith sighed, "I doubt there will be" He reassured again, "But, I still doubt they'll deny us the pleasure of meeting the newest Draq" He teased, kissing Alayna's cheek and glancing back as Maria and Alexi as they began to comment on Vlad's attitude.
"He likes kids" He chuckled, shrugging. Alexi nodded, 'I've only seen it once before" He admitted, "Though with a new baby, who knows how he'll act" He murmured, glancing out the window and sighing.

Demitri and Sven were talking in the hallway as Kristen called out. Both vampires rushed inside, Demitri going straight to Kristen's side.
"You alright?" He asked anxiuosly, Sven had disappeared down the hall to grab his bag, and then rushed back up.
"Contractions?" He asked, pulling his bag open and walking over to Kristen. Demitri nodded, "Spaced out, but they've been getting more aggressive" He murmured. Sven nodded, "That's normal"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:15 pm

"They better not." Maria said almost defensively. Alayna laughed and shook her head before leaning against Keith's shoulder contently. She found his hand and wound her fingers with his gently. At the mention of Vlad, Alayna picked her head up and glanced back to see Maddie leaning against the eldest vampire with a happy smile on her face. Alayna chuckled and leaned back against Keith.
"That's sweet." she murmured.

"Mmm-mm." Kristen moaned, shaking her head as she bit down on her lip. She had to constantly remind herself to breathe through the pain, so ocassionally she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"That was big..." Kristen sighed as the pain finally passed. Her heart was racing, and she took another deeper breath to try and calm down.
"They started last night, but they weren't bad." Kristen murmured. "The last two though...they were rough." Kristen sighed, still gripping the bathroom door-frame, just not as tightly now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Keith smirked, "Who knew the 'big bad vampire' had such a soft spot" He teased, causing Alexi to start chuckling. He rubbed his eyes, glancing up as they pulled into the movie parking lot.
Alexi smiled, looking at Maria, "Sheesh, you really wanna meet your niece or nephew" He said, stretching out as they arrived.
"Finally" He muttered, shaking his head and waiting for someone to open the door for him.

Demitri wrapped his arms around Kristen, supporting her while shooting anxious glances at Sven. Sven smiled, nodding his head, "As bad as it sounds, that's a good thing" He said softly, "Do you mind lying down for a minute, I wanna check to see how far along you are, or if you've even started" He said, looking at Demitri and rolling his eyes. He waited for Kristen to giving him the okay however, not wanting to stress the couple out anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:30 pm

"No kidding." Alayna murmured with a laugh. She looked up as they pulled into the theater, which for some reason looked more like an oprea house to Alayna then a movie theater. She smirked though, getting out of the car after Keith.
Maria reached across Alexi to open his door, waiting for him to get out before following and pushing the seat back to let Maddie and Vlad get out from the back.
"Ya!" Maddie called, eargerly hopping out of her seat and following Maria out of the taxi. She looked up with a gasp at the theater, clapping her hands as she bounced excitedly.

Kristen laughed softly and in relief as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. She loosened her grip from the bathroom door and sighed deeply, since now she could move. The pain of the last contraction had immobilzed her completely. She nodded getnly to Sven, pulling Demitri's arms away just enough that she could move over to the bed and lie down for the doctor. Though she continued to hold Demitri's hand.
Looking up at him, Kristen smiled warmly in hopes of relaxing him. "The baby's coming." she murmured quietly, but with all the excitement she felt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Alexi slid from the car, watching Maria curiously as they waited for Vlad and Maddie. Vlad slipped out, catching up Maddie's hand before she decided to start running around or something crazy. "Come on" He said, leading the way with Maddie, since the others had no where to go. Keith smiled, catching up Alayna's hand and following after Vlad and Maddie, a small smile on his face.
Alexi smiled, moving closer to Maria, nudging her gently, his fingers, which were a bit moblie, seeking her's absentmindedly.

Demitri trailed with Kristen to the bed, standing beside her, watching his brother curiously. He glanced down as Kristen spoke, a small smile on his face. "I know" He said, grinning, his dark eyes dancing excitedly.
Sven pulled a sheet down, privacy and what now. "Well" He murmured, after a few moments, glancing up at Kristen. "Seems you're fairly far along, about four centimeters dialated. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but right now, it is" He smiled, "With the way things are going, we could have a baby pretty soon" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Maddie laughed as Vlad took her head and lead her towards the theater. To her, it was beauiftul and huge! She'd never seen a place so big. When they got up to the front doors, there were different posters advertising for the new releases. Seeing the Kung Fu Panda 2 poster, Maddie squealed in delight and half skipped in her excitement, though she never let go of Vlad's hand.
Alayna couldn't help but smile at Maddie's antatics. She couldn't believe the little girl would get so excited over something as simple as a movie. As Keith caught her hand, Alayna looked up with a grin before following after Vlad and Maddie.
"Kung Fu Panda 2..." Maria murmured, taking Alexi's casted hand gently. She could tell from his manner that Alexi was still uncomfortable and depressed about the casts. The thought made Maria sigh, and she squeezed Alexi's hand gently for reassurance before looking at him with a light smile.

"Already?" Kristen murmured, hearing what Sven had said. "God this baby doesn't want to wait." she said, shaking her head. With Maddie, Kristen had been in labor a lot longer. She looked back up at Demitri before gasping in surprise.
"Oh..the baby's coming now. I think my water just broke." Kristen said, bitting her lip gently. The same thing had happened with Maddie, her contractions had been spaced out, then her water broke and the conractions grew worse. Kristen groaned slightly at the thought, but there was a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Alexi smiled, reassured at Maria's affection and actions. He shifted closer to her, looking at the movie poster.
"That is one fat panda" He grumbled, shaking his head and watching Maddie with an amused smile. He sighed, wishing that soon it would be his and Maria's child so excited over something so simple. Children just made everything seem much more amusing, brighter, shinier.
Keith chuckled, glancing at Alexi as he made the comment, "He's supposed to be" He teased.
Vlad glanced down at Maddie, laughing. He glanced up, speaking with one of the employees for a quick second.
"We're down here, food, for those that eat it, is already inside" He said, leading them to the private theater, pushing the door open and letting them in.

Demitri settled gingerly on the bed next to Kristen. "You're what?" He asked, looking at her, eyes wide.
"Yupp" Sven agreed with a quick check. "Did it happen like this with Maddie?" He asked quickly, watching Demitri grip Kristen through another contraction. He checked again, "Never mind, baby's going to be here, really soon" He said, digging in his bag again, "Demitri, you can't sit with her, not for this. Stand and hold her hand or something" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:21 pm

"Have you actually seen a panda Alexi?" Alayna asked as she chuckled at the poster. "They are pretty large." she said as Maddie skipped inside as Vlad opened the door. The cool air rushed out, which was a relief because Alayna was starting to get warm in the late summer heat.
Maria nodded gently to Alexi, following Keith and Alayna inside. Maddie was laughing as she half ran around their private theater.
"This is soooo cool!!" she called, sitting down in one seat to test the comfyness before getting up and checking another chair and then going over to where there was food to see what was for lunch. Maria couldn't help but laugh.
"She's so adorable." she couldn't help but saying, shaking her head as she put her purse down on a chair.

Kristen's breathing was coming in short gasps between the groans of pains due to the contractions. "Uh-huh." she managed to say before another wave of pain slammed into her. Things started happening in blotches. Kristen knew she had to keep breathing, she would squeeze Demitri's hand whenver the pain came back, once or twice the pain was so bad she couldn't hold back a small cry. Her heart was racing, she was breaking out in a sweat and her whole body seemed to hurt as pushed and fought through the pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Alexi sighed, sitting down on one of the couchs, a small smile escaping him. He watched Maddie, chuckling, "Look at all that pizza" He said, shaking his head, and rubbing his eyes with his finger tips. Keith sighed, looking around and walking over to the table, scooping Maddie up so she could see. "What do you want?" He asked, holding her with one arm as he made up his own plate. Vlad smirked, "Glad you like it, get some food, then we can start the movie" He murmured.

Demitri had no idea what was going on, he just murmured softly to Kristen, letting Sven tell her what to do.
"Just a bit longer, one last, ahh" Sven said, smirking as the cry of a baby boy cut the air. "There we go" He said with a small smile, taking the boy and disappearing into the washroom to wash the baby up, before returning, it wrapped in a small blanket, and carefully handed the little boy to Kristen.
"Oh" Demitri breathed, unable to get a glance at his son until Sven handed him to Kristen. The baby boy was small, his skin was pale, like a vampires, and he had dark hair, like Demitri's. However, his eyes were green, like Kristen in tiger form. He reached over, gently caressing the baby's hair. "Oh" He murmured again, unsure of how to react, what to say.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 pm

"Pizza!" Maddie said, giggling in excitement as Keith picked her up. She pointed to the deep-dish pizza pie with peperoni. Alayna was standing next to Keith, and she grabbed herself a plate and put a slice of pizza on her plate along with a few garlic knots that were amoung the array of food Vlad had provided.
"What do you want to drink Maddie?" Alayna asked, seeing the juice and water at the other end of the table.
"Um...water?" Maddie asked to which Alayna nodded and poured a second glass for the little girl.

Maria smirked, sitting down next to Alexi and practically falling against his chest, nestled perfectly like always, in his arms. "This should be fun." Maria said with a soft laugh at Maddie.

Kristen gasped, hearing the cries of the baby...their baby. Her face softened as the pain died away. She closed her eyes, leaning against Demitri, exhausted while Sven went to clean their baby. She opened her eyes when Sven came back and she smiled, unaware of the tears running down her face as he handed her the little baby.
"Demitri..." Kristen whispered, laughing in amazement at the child in her arms. She rearranged the blankets more to her liking as she held him close. "Oh it's a boy Demitri..." Kristen said, amazed as she looked up at him. She laughed at the expression on his face. He looked completely overwhelmed, and Kristen couldn't blame him. Kristen couldn't think of a time that had a better moment then right now, holding her new baby boy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Keith smiled, grabbing a plate for Maddie and filling it with a piece of pizza. He glanced at Alayna as she got her water, setting Maddie down, he smiled.
"Alright, go get a seat, I'll bring your plate over" He said with a small smile, watching Maddie scamper off. He glanced at Alayna, he'd come back for his drink, figuring the two plates were enough for him to carry right now.

Alexi smirked as Maria cuddled against him, "Mmm, yupp" He agreed, kissing her cheek and glancing around curiously. He sighed, glancing up as everyone got settled. "Ready?" Vlad asked, looking around, waiting.
"I am" Alexi muttered, glancing at Maria curiously.

Demitri sighed, just looking at Kristen, "Yupp, a boy" He muttered. "Do you guys have a name?" Sven asked, "Zachery" Demitri muttered, looking at his brother. Sven nodded, slipping out onto the deck to let Demitri and Kristen be, needing some time alone. He smirked, picking up his phone and texting Vlad, like he had promised.

Demitri looked down at Kristen, a small sigh escaping him, "Can I hold him?" He asked, accepting the baby hesitatnly as she handed it to him. "Oh" He murmured, a small smile appearing on his face, "Oh" He said, sitting down in the chair, letting his fingers grip his little son's hand. He couldn't believe it, he had a son.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Maddie nodded and ran off to get a seat. She ended up finding a nice one right next to Vlad and she grinned.
"Thank you." she murmured, standing up on her chair to kiss his cheek softly. She smiled before sitting back down and taking her plate from Keith. Hungry, she bit into her pizza as Alayna set down her cup of water in the cupholder by her seat. She smiled a thanks at Alayna before nodding to Vlad.
"Mmmh!" she answered, since her mouth was full.

Alayna chuckled, sitting down with her own plate of pizza and her drink. She sighed contently, glancing at Maddie as the lights dimmed.
"I wonder what this one's about." Alayna murmured, bitting into her pizza.

Kristen laughed softly, brushing her finger over the tiny fingers of little Zach's. "Little Zach..." Kristen murmured allowed, as Sven left. She smiled at Demitri and nodded, carefully placing their baby in his arms.
"Mind his head..." Kristen said, grinning at the sight of the baby boy in his arms. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes for a few minutes, but actually falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Demitri smiled, nodding and glancing up at her, "Don't worry, despite my lack of child experience, I have been reading up on it" He admitted, chuckling before returning his gaze to his son.
"You know, we have to go back to Italy now" He said, "Sven brought some supplies, as did I, but..." He trailed off, glancing down in suprise at the sharp tug on his finger. He glanced down, looking at Zach, chuckling. "Some grip you got there" He muttered, kissing his son's forhead, still holding him comfortably. He had no idea when he'd been willing to let him go. He reached over, supporting Zach easily with one hand, reaching over and taking Kristen's hand.
"I love you" He said gently, kissing her fingers, before returning his attention to his son.

Sven reappeared, "When do you guys want to leave? I was thinking tomorrow, after Kristen's had some recovery time. I really didn't bring that much stuff. Plus.." He trailed off, chuckling, "I have a feeling Maria might murder you if you don't come back" He chuckled.

Demitri glanced up, "Whenever Kristen wants to leave" He said, shaking his head and returning his attention to Zach, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Kristen wasn't sure how long she had been sleeping when she finally woke up. Since it wasn't that bright in the room anymore, she was guessing it was late. She frowned, feeling odd for a moment, empty almost. Then she remembered going into labor...but then everything was a blur.
"Demitri?" she murmured quietly, blinking to try and get her eyes to adjust, not having the strength to call out her hawk eyes at the moment.

She knew he was close though, she wasn't in pain. Kristen doubted Demitri would go far. She sighed deeply, rubbing her eyes and trying to push herself up into a more sitting position, though she didn't exactly get far.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Demitri glanced up as Kristen called him, he was still seated next to her, holding their son, Sven was on the couch downstairs.
"Yes love?" He said, reaching over and taking her hand, letting her know where she was. "You alright?" He kept his voice calm, soft, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby. He didn't mind being up all night, it worked out good, Demitri didn't sleep, he could take care of the newborn in the night, while Kristen slept.

He smiled, watching her with soft brown eyes, cradling Zach in his arms. The baby made a small, content noise and shifted, slightly. He was wrapped in a thick blanket to protect him against Demitri's cold skin, though his own skin was also cold, but not as cold as that of his father. He smiled lightly, looking up at Kristen and smiling, "You can go back to sleep if you want love, I don't mind. Sven wants us to get going tomorrow, if you're up to it"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

When Demitri's hand found hers, Kristen smiled and gave his fingers a soft squeeze. "Is the baby alright?" she murmured softly. "I'm just weak. I'll be fine." she told him quietly. She blinked a few more times, but her eyesight didn't improve much. She sighed contently, still holding Demitri's hand, simply reassured by his closeness even if she couldn't see him.

"I think we can leave in the morning." Kristen murmured. "I can always try and sleep on the plane." she shrugged softly, not really sure how she would be faring in the morning. At the moment, she wanted to sleep again, but something was keeping her awake.
"How long have I been sleeping?" Kristen asked then, a bit disorainted, which bothered her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

"He's fine love, sleeping in my lap right now" Demitri said, chuckling and shaking his head, "Sven said you'd be weak and tired, it's normal" He said, more to himself then anyone in the room.
"It's late, not to late, maybe about midnight" He murmured, shaking his head and chuckling.
"If you want to leave tomorrow morning, we can. I'll tell Sven when he wakes up" He said softly, rubbing her fingers affectionately.

He glanced down, chuckling at his son as he yawned, revealing small fangs, but no other teeth.
"Hm" He muttered, shaking his head and chuckling again. "Seems our son has little fangs" Sven had said he would, and that he'd be born with them, since blood was something he needed to survive, and the way to get blood was through fangs, though for Zach, it'd be through a bottle, from the collected blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri told her that Zach was alright and sleeping peacefully. She knew for the first few weeks, thats all the baby would be doing. Well...it may be shorter since Zach seemed to have a rush for things.
Hearing it was midnight, Kristen groaned softly. "Not too early in the morning." she murmured roughly, knowing that if she fell back to sleep now, she would easily be asleep until ten or eleven the next morning.

"Aww." Kristen laughed, hearing at the small fags. "That's adrobale." she murmured with a soft chuckle, picturing it in her mind since she couldn't exactly see at the moment.
"Mm, did Sven say if he'll need anything other then blood?" Kristen asked, since her body had attempted to treat Zach as a normal pregnacy, minus the sudden growth spirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Demitri smirked, "Not to early in the morning" He agreed, squeezing her hand affectionately. "Sven said, minus the blood, he's a regular baby, he'll need milk, then baby food.." He shrugged, knowing she'd feel the gesture through their linked hands.
He shifted, glancing back down at his son again, smiling. "Sven did recommend we bottle feed him, since we have to do that for the blood anyway, and you know, he has fangs..." He smirked.

He rubbed her fingers again, "Go back to sleep, I can take care of our son for the night" He murmured, "And pretty much all nights" He said, "Not needing sleep and all that" He smiled, returning his gaze to Zach, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm

"Mkay." Kristen murmured with a nod. "I wouldn't mind breast-feeding love, I can heal pretty fast." she said with an equal shrug and a smirk. She rubbed her eyes with her free hand, and surpressed a yawn, listening to Demitr talking to her.
"Oh I hope he won't be nocturnal like you." Kristen said, shaking her head with a chuckle at the thought. Still exhausted, Kristen had a hard time ignoring Demitri's suggestion to sleep. So sleep she did.

From the moment she woke up, Maddie had been sitting at the window near the front door. She was still wearing her night gown, and her hair hadn't been brushed. It had been a hassel just to get Maddie to bed the night before since she had overread Vlad's text message from Sven, saying that they would be leaving in the morning to return with Italy. That, and Maddie had a baby brother.
She had been estatic at the news, and now, she was sitting on her knees, resting her elbows on the window pane, staring outside at the nonexsitant traffic with the baby bracelet she had gotten for her brother in her hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Demitri chuckled, "Mhm" He said non-chalantly, watching her drift off.

"Come on love, you can sleep on the plane" Demitri said, urging Kristen out of the car, Sven was carrying Zach so that Demitri could usher Kristen along. Finally, he gave in, scooping her up and carrying her onto the plane, muttering under his breath in Russian. He settled her down in her seat, chuckling, and sitting down next to her, accepting Zach from Sven.
The baby was awake, sort of, looking around semi-curiously, and blinking bright green eyes, before curling up in his father's lap and falling asleep.

Alexi walked downstairs, smiling. "Maddie, come have some breakfast, your dad just texted Maria, they'll be home in a few hours" He said, "You wont miss them if you come eat" He said, glancing up as he heard Maria laughing in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:35 pm

"Next time, you give birth and we'll see how you feel in the morning." Kristen grumbled as Demitri's patience gave out and he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her into the plane and set her down. She smiled, obviously exhausted, tired and drained. She saw Demitri take Little Zach from Sven and couldn't help the grin on her face as the little baby looked around the plane before falling asleep. He had green eyes...Kristen smiled before closing her eyes as well. She heard the roar of the engines start, but she was out before take off.

Maddie whined, the sound of her husky, which was just as upset as Maddie was. She waited them to be home...she wanted to see her new baby brother and give him the bracelet she'd brought...
"Madison." Maddie heard Maria called, and no matter what Maddie wanted, she couldn't disobey the motherly tone. Kristen used it on her all the time, and each time it worked. Maria had learned quickly. Sighing, Maddie pushed herself up off the windowsill, still looking out the window until she had to turn around and walk into the kicthen.

Maria had made scrambled eggs, toast and bacon strips. Maddie's stomach growled at the smell of the delcious breakfast. Gently, Maddie pulled herself up onto the counter to eat her breakfast.
"They just took off." Maria murmured as her phone went off again. Maddie sat up in an effort to see the message, but sat back down as Maria answered her unspoken question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: