Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Demitri listened curiously, laughing slightly as it was stated Vlad had never seen the movie.
"I've never seen it" He confessed quietly to Kristen, laughing softly in her ear, before returning his attention to Maddie.
"Of course honey, we're coming home in a few days" Demitri responded, "Are you excited?" He asked, trying to brighten the conversation, his voice light and filled with happiness.
"Don't mess with your Uncles to much Maddie, you know, Uncle Vlad hasn't seen a bunch of movies you have, like most of the Disney ones" He knew this new bit of information would astound Maddie, and probably prove some very interesting conversations when they got home.

After they said their goodbyes, Demitri turned to Kristen, "She sounded good" He said, hugging her lightly.
"Making her uncles watch tons of movies, though I'm sure they don't mind" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm

"Yes. I miss you guys..." Maddie said, in even a less of a joyous tone. Though Demitri's light voice made her giggle softly.
"What?!?!" Maddie asked, hearing that Vlad had never watched any Disney movies. Kristen winced lightly, holding the phone away for a moment as Maddie possibly turned to Vlad to validate the information.
"Maddie...Maddie..." Kristen said, trying to get the little girls attention. "We'll call you again tomorrow alright?"
"Ok Mommy. I gotta get more movies to watch." Maddie said, and Kristen could invison the little child shaking her head as she looked at Vlad.
"Maddie don't stay up too late. And behave yourself."
"Yes Mommy."
"Alright, I love you."
"Love you too."

Kristen laughed as she shut the phone closed. "You know, with that one statement, you probably doomed your eldest brother into a full week-long movie watching marathon?" Kristen said, looking back at Demitri with dancing eyes at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"And who's to say I didn't mean to doom him to a disney movie marathon?" Demitri teased, dark brown eyes sparkling.
"He'll enjoy it, and Maddie'll be distracted" He said with a shrug, "We go home in a week, maybe sooner, depending on..." he trailed off, looking meaningfully at her stomach.
'And she won't even notice our absence if she's got four vampires amusing her, Keith and Alayna" He winked, "Plus Vlad seems on top of things" He shrugged casually.

"It's true" Vlad said, laughing as Maddie hung up the phone.
"I only started watching movies recently, and only ones that Sven, Alexi and Demitri like" He said, re-starting the movie for Maddie's sake. They had paused it so she could talk comfortably with her parents.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Kristen laughed. "Oh Demitri." she said, shaking her head at him and that amazing look in those deep brown eyes of his. She sighed, passing a hand along her stomach before shaking her head.
"I don't think I can fly love." Kristen murmured softly. "There's a point in pregency when...if you fly, being at too high of a altitude and put you into labor..." She explained. "And if you think I'm going to have the baby on an airplane crusing at 28,000 feet, you have another thing coming." she said quickly, shaking her head stubbornly. Kristen didn't do well with regular flying. Flying while she was so heavily pregenat was completely out of the picture.

"I can't believe you've never watched any Disney movies!" Maddie said, completely astounded by that fact.
"Disney makes the best. They're my favorite. Though only some of them are really funny like these." she explained, settling back down as Vlad re-started the movie from where they had left off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:04 pm

"Oh good gods" Demitri muttered, sighing, "Well, do you want me to fly Sven out here? I know nothing about pregnancy or childbirth" He muttered, a bit worried over the whole 'not flying' thing, that was concerning, especially since they really did need Sven. He looked at Kristen, semi-anxious now, "I had no idea" He muttered, kissing her cheek, though he still seemed rather worried.

"Sorry' Vlad chuckled, scooping Maddie up and settling her in his lap.
"So are you excited? Your parents'll be coming home with a brand new baby" He wriggled his eyebrows, wanting to know how the little girl was feeling on the whole 'being a big sister' thing, it was rather exciting, but he was sure it was also sort of scary.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Kristen sighed deeply and rubbed her face. "You just might have to then..." she murmured softly. "I had Maddie at my house...but it was at least easy since my father was a doctor..." Kristen said, almost to herself. She glanced back at Demitri, seeing the anxious look on his face. She gave him a smile as she reached a hand up to brush her fingers across his cheek gently.
"It'll be alright love. We still have some time." Kristen murmured, pulling him closer to kiss his lips softly. "You can call Sven in the morning. Let Maddie have her fun for now."

Maddie giggled and shifted around gently as Vlad seated her in his lap. "Yea..." Maddie said quietly with a soft smile. Her mind was starting to focus on the movie again. Though she heard what Vlad was saying. And she knew why he was asking her of it. Maddie simply chuckled and shrugged, settling back against Vlad comfortably.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Demitri sighed, "I will, hopefully he'll come within the next few days. You went from three months pregnant, maybe, to seven months over night, if we're not careful, you'll have a baby by morning" He said, though he was smiling. He sighed, reaching over and caressing her stomach gently, a familiar warmth coursing through him at the idea that he was going to be a dad, have his own child. Gods, he loved Maddie like she was his own, always would, but there was something so special about what was going on right now.

Alexi sighed, snuggled up contently to Maria, dozing lightly in the late afternoon. He shifted, though he seemed unwilling to wake up, or even really move for that matter, he was completely content for the time being.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 pm

"I'll be alright." Kristen restated, shaking her head gently as Demitri continued to fuss over her. "And it's not exactly my fault that the baby is half vampire and growing at an accelerated rate." Kristen murmured, glancing up at Demitri with amusement in her eyes. She sighed contently as Demitri's cool hand ran over her stomach. That felt good, and Kristen chuckled lightly.
"Amazing...huh?" Kristen murmured, opening her eyes to look at him again.

Maria chuckled, her arm wrapped up under Alexi's head while he lay beside her. She smiled, stroking his hair in a slow and smooth rhytm. She sighed, happy at the moment. She'd managed to keep Alexi from any fits. Half the day was already gone. And a wonderful half a day it had turned out to be.
"Mm, I love you." Maria murmured, pulling the sheets tighter around her skin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Demitri sighed as Kristen teased him. "Sheesh, not my fault you chose to fall in love with a vampire, and then proceed to get knocked up" He said, poking her lightly, though he resumed his gentle stroking of her stomach.
"Beyond amazing, I can't believe this is happening" He murmured gently, chuckling at her softly.
"Well, just think, we'll be going home not only as newlyweds, but as new parents" He said, letting his hand rest atop her belly.
"And Maddie'll be a wonderful big sister" He sighed, "She asked me something, before we left, it's going to upset you, but, well, it's something I couldn't answer" He sighed, "She wanted to know if grandpa would get to meet the new baby"

Alexi sighed, snuggling closer to Maria, "Mmm love you to" He muttered against her side, eyes not opening at all. He felt relaxed, safe, comfortable, and he loved it. He shook his head once or twice, as if to clear it, before zoning out again, curled against her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

"Hey, what was I supposed to do?" Kristen asked. "Here was this drop-dead gorgeous vampire in front of me, and I was supposed to say no after he asked me to be his wife?" Kristen asked in return, raising an eyebrow teasingly.
Kristen chuckled lightly, watching Demitri's hand travel around her stomach. The baby kicked again and Kristen laughed softly.
"No, grandpa will not." Kristen muttered quickly, shaking her head stubbornly. "I won't give him something else to harass us about." She said.

Maria laughed softly, somewhat amused by Alexi's content behavoir. She glanced over at the clock, midly surprised at how much time had passed. She smirked before looking back at Alexi. She continued to run her fingers through his hair softly. Sighing, Maria closed her eyes, though she didn't zone out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

"Mmm drop dead gorgeous eh?" Demitri teased, sighing and kissing her cheek. "I didn't think he would, but I think Maddie misses him, you know?" He murmured, "He may have been awful to me and you love, but he really cares for that little girl" He frowned, wishing there was a way to remedy the situation.
"Hopefully it all works out" He said, chuckling as the baby kicked again, "Strong little bugger" He said, "Should be a good soccer player" His eyes dance, he was, after all, still playing soccer for the Russian team, though they were done for the season.

Alexi sighed, feeling a familiar blackness at the edge of his vision. He tensed, "Maria" He whined, before his breathing became harsh and laboured, his body tense compared to moments ago. His fangs suddenly appeared, and he sliced into one wrist, ripping long, devestating gouges into the yielding flesh. Blood bubbled and poured down the wound, staining the bed. He had gotten himself good this time, the cuts extended from wrist up his inner arm to the crook of his elbow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 pm

"Well if his way of making ammends is by trying to raise my daughter for me, then we have a problem." Kristen said, shaking her head again. She sighed tthe topic away, not wanting to deal with it at all. She smiled as Demitri felt the baby kick again. She laughed at Demitris face, seeing the look of hope and amazement at the thought of their baby playing soccer.
"Hmm...we have a ways yet to go love." She mused with a smile.

Maria opened her eyes, hearing Alexi calling her. "Uh?" And by the time she realized what was happening, the smell of blood filled her nose, pain shot up her arm and Maddie's screaming from across the hall was clear as day to her.
"Alexi no!" Maria said, using her strentgh and body to pin Alexi to the bed, making sure to keep his hands, and now bloodied arm at his sinds so he wouldn't bite himself again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"Let a vampire dream" Demitri muttered, chuckling and shaking his head, still amazed at what he had felt. He sighed, glancing at the time, "Its getting late, are you hungry?" He asked, she hadn't eaten much all day, just drank, and he was begining to get concerned that she'd neglect her own health or something like that.

Sven shot up as Maddie screamed and the scent of blood hit the air. "Stay with Maddie" He snapped to Vlad, whom was holding the little girl tightly, whispering soothing comments in her ear, rocking her back and forth gently.
"Maria?" Sven called, bursting through the door, heedless of the situation.
"Oh shit" He breathed, rushing to help her hold down the struggling vampire. "Go.Get.My.Bag" He hissed at her through clenched teeth, as he was pinning Alexi to the matress.

Alexi thrashed for a moment longer, before going limp under his brother. "Son of a bitch" Sven muttered, staring at the huge gashes running down Alexi's arm. This was bad, he'd gone from mild that morning to absolutely disasterous in the early evening. "Alexi..." He cut off, using his shirt to sop up the blood to try and figure out how bad the wounds were.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Kristen laughed. "Fine, i'll let you have your fun." She said, rolling her eyes affectionately. She sighed and gently pushed herself into more of a sitting position. She pondered food for a moment before realizing that she was in fact hungry, and food wouldn't cause her to throw up. "Hmm..maybe..." Kristen murmured, musing over the menu.
"You know we still haven't thought up names..." Kristen murmured.

Maddie clutched to Vlad as he held her. As soon as Alexi's attack ended, Maddie stopped crying out in pain. The tears rolled down her face but she passed out altogether.
maria had been struggling with Alexi and she was thankful when Sven arrivied. Grabbing Alexi's shirt, Maria tossed it over her before running out to find Sven bag. She came back with it quickly, lloking entirely worried and scared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Demitri smiled, "Good" He said, stretching out and grabbing the phone. "What do you want? I'll order" He murmured, handing her the menu, a small smile on his face.
"We don't even know if its a boy or girl" He muttered, "But, I guess we could think up some names" He frowned, looking thoughtful.
"I like..Xavier?" He suggested, "For a boy, I had a friend with that name, back when I was human" He chuckled at the odd memory.

Vlad frowned, rocking Maddie as she passed out, Alexi must have gotten himself really good. He sighed, figuring Maddie'd be staying with him tonight, not that he minded, if Alexi was going to keep losing it, he'd rather the little girl didn't have to endure the pain by herself.

Sven sighed, smiling thankfully at Maria as she came back with his bag.
"Thanks" He said, leaving Alexi for a moment to get a cloth and some water, begining to tidy up the wound.
"Gods" He muttered, shaking his head, "This is bad" He frowned, looking at Maria sadly. "Do you want me to just wrap him up, or did you want to go with our last resort option?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Kristen mused over the menu as Demitri tossed out a name. "Xavier...?" she murmured. "It's that old of a name?" she asked, just to tease Demitri. She stuck her tongue out, just to show that she was messing around. Going back to the menu, Kristen tapped her lips softly, trying to decide what she wanted.
"Pasta...mmm...yea, that'll work." Kristen finally said. "Ask for the spagetthi and garlic bread?" she said sweetly with a soft smile.
"What if it's a girl?" Kristen asked, tilting her head curiously. "I like Julia..."

Maria chewed on her fingernail softly as Sven tended to Alexi. "Bad? How bad?" She asked, stepping a bit closer to look at Alexi's arm. Her own was throbbing, but she wasn't letting herself think too much about it.
"That bad?" Maria asked, looking worriedly at Sven as he suggested they jump straight to their last resort. Maria sighed and rubbed her face in frustration. "Sven, none of this makes sense. He was fine, about to fall asleep, and then the attack happened. There was no reason behind it at all...he was like this when he was a newborn?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Demitri nodded, placing the order for Kristen, and hanging up the phone.
"Julia's pretty" he agreed, ignoring her teasing.
"What about Zachery? For a boy" he clarified. He smiled, never in a million years had he thought he'd be picking out names for a child, his child.

Sven sighed. "No, it makes sensr, his defence was at its lowest because he was so relaxed" he explained, wrapping Alexi's Arm.
"Oh yea, when he was first changed he'd go into these blackout. Nearly killed himself on more then one occasion" He said softly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

"Thank you love." Kristen said, with a content sigh she srttled back against Demitri. "Zachery..." Kristen mused, a small smile on her face. Her hand passed over her stomach and she nodZach
"Zach...I like it." Kristen said, glancing back at Demitri with dancing eyes. "Zachery if its a boy, Julia if its a girl?" She asked with a smile.

Maria growled lightly and paced around the room in aggriviation. "No, what I don't understand is why he's doing this to himself." Maria said, pointing to Alexi's wonded arm. She hated the fact that this was happening again, and her plans to help him didn't seem to work. Running her fingers through her hair. Maria sighed. "Yea..wrap his arms." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Demitri nodded, "Works for me" He agreed, a small smile on his face.
"What do you want? A boy or another girl?" He asked with a small grin, rubbing her stomach affectionately. Personally he didnt care either way, just as long it was healthy.

Sven sighed, nodding sadly. "Will do" He murmured, looking sadly at Maria. "No one knows why he does, its just a subconscious thing I guess" He said, beginning to cast Alexi's arms.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Kristen sighed. "I wouldn't mind either way." she murmured softly, which was entirely true. Any child of her's and Demitri's, be it boy or girl would be warmly welcomed, as this child would be. "Since we have Maddie...I wouldn't mind a boy...keep things balanced." Kristen said. She imagained having another girl and laughed softly to herself. She could see Demitri being as protective, and spoiling their second little girl just as much as Maddie. If the child was a boy...Kristen tilted her head gently. That would be different...though she knew Demitri would still be protective. Kristen smirked, imaging Demitri teaching the little boy soccor as soon as he learned to walk.

Maria continued to pace, though she maintaned her speed. She kept out of Sven's way as he worked, not wanting to bother, though every now and then she stopped to see what he was doing. "Subconscious things are caused by something Sven..." Maria muttered, chewing her fingernail again in her agitation. "They're only subconscious because he has no control...but something caused them..." Maria stopped walking then, staring, frozen, at the floor.
"You said he's been this way since he was a newborn..." Maria murmured. "Maybe his mind never fully cooped with the change into a vampire."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Demitri smiled, nodding his head. "A son would be fun, but I wouldn't mind another little girl" He said with a small chuckle. He kissed Kristen lovingly, before rising as someone knocked on the door, bringing Kristen back her food. Smiling he set it down, before wandering off ro showrr while she ate.

Sven shrugged, nodding, "I cant tell you what goes on in his mind. But perhaps you can find out" He murmured, finishing Alexi's casts. They were longer this time, right up to his elbow, alliwing for very little arm movement.
"He'll be in these for awhile, he did some serious damage"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Kristen laughed softly. She sighed as Demitri kissed her, and sat up a bit as Demitri left to answer the door. She smiled, smelling the food as Demitri brought it in. Reaching over for the remote, Kristen flickered through the channels before finding something else to watch. Seeing Iron Man on, Kristen grinned and tossed the remote back down on the matrice.
"Thank you love." Kristen said as Demitri gave her the tray of food. Everything smelled great, and her stomach growled; the baby kicked as well.
"Alright alright." Kristen murmured, smirking to herself and eating.

Maria sighed and stopped, standing in front of the bed. She was still only wearing Alexi's shirt, which barely made it to her knees, and her hair was a bit of a tossled mess. She stared at Alexi's casts with hardh eyes. She knew he was going to be miserable when he woke up...and she hated seeing Alexi anywhere close to distressed. Seeing him like this nearly broke her heart. The fact that this was happening for a second time, was even worse.
Maria settled for nodding with a thankful expression at Sven. Words failed her right now. Even if she had words, her voice would fail her. Sighing deeply, Maria walked around to the side of the bed, sitting down gently near Alexi. Softly, she ran her fingers through his hair, shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Demitri glanced up at the movie Kristen picked, chuckling .
"You're welcome" He called from his place in the washroom doorway. Closing the door behind him, he stepped into the shower, enjoying the calming sensation it created. He didnt want to leave Kristen for long, and soon returned to her side.
"Iron Man again?" He teased, sliding in behind her again.

Sven sighed, nodding softly to Maria, before slipping from the room. Alexi sighed, twitching occasionally, though he did bot wake for at least half an hour. Blue eyes finally flickered open, pain and confusion stamped on his face.
"Maria" His voice was tired, confused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Kristen stuck her tongue out playfully. "I happen to like Iron Man. Shows that geniuses can still kick ass." She said with an all-knowing, almost Maddie like, smirk. She had finished eating entirely, and the plate was now recovered and waiting for romm service to retrieve in the morning. She sat up a bit with a content sigh; the baby had finally stopped kicking now that Kristen's stomach was full.

Maddie coughed, as if she had a cold, and her body shuddered. Her gray blue eyes looked around, scared, confused, exhausted. When she saw Vlad, the fear left her eyes, and only some of the confusion. "A-alexi's hurt again..." Maddie mumbled, looking up at Vlad before clutching her small hand in his shirt, as if to reassure herself that she was alright.

Maria was laying beside Alexi, though she was leaning over to run her fingers through his hair constantly. When he woke up, Maria was starting to nod off. She sighed deeply and looked up. Seeing Alexi awake, Maria sat up more and hovered over him gently.
"Hey...I'm here, I'm here." She murmured, caressing his face lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Demitri shrugged, laughing softly. "Weirdo" he teased, leaning back and closings his eyes contently. He began to drift off, though was intune to Kristen, in case something happened while he was 'asleep'.

Vlad nodded, kissing Maddie"s head. "I know, Sven and Maria are takin care of him, he'll be fine" He reassured her lovingly. So don't worry kiddo, just relax here with me" He muttered, figuring Maddie would stay with him for awhile

Alexi shifted, glancing down at his arms miserably, "Oh" He said, though he didn't comment on the casts. "What happened?" he asked, not remembering the episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: