Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 pm

"No problem, It'll be nice to get out of the house" He said, smiling and letting her lead the way to their seats.
"Wow, it's really pouring" He commented, hearing the rain on the roof.

Shaye sighed, letting Jet curl up on her lap, she was already soaked anyway.
"Oh well, at least it's a nice view" She joked to the dog, staring out into the blinding rain. She was soaked through, Jet was whining, probably because of the thunder, not that she minded.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Jay nodded, hearing the rain too. "Yeah. It is."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Adrian sat down, "So, how are the seats?" He asked curiously, he couldn't really tell.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Jay looked around. "They're awesome. They're close, but not too close."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 pm

"Alright, awesome" Adrian said, wrapping his arm around Jay as the settled in their seats.
He enjoyed this, hanging out with her, doing stuff she enjoyed.

Shaye yawned, "Alright, I siuppose we're stuck here" She muttered, leaning her head back against the tree. She yawned, tired after everything, and her heart still ached, a lot, but she wasn't going to risk her and Jet moving.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Jay sat down and smiled as Adrian wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Adrian sighed, sliding his sunglasses off. He had taken to wearing them, considering the whole blindness thing. He knew it looked weird if he didn't anyway. He slid them into his front pocket, letting his mind wander.

Shaye sighed, looking out at the rain, "Well, let's get comfortable" She murmured to Jet, stroking the wet dog.
"Considering we're stuck here for what appears to be the night" She grumbled, shifting and trying to get comfortable. She knew she was talking to herself, but it was less freaky if there was some sort of noise besides the wind or rain or whimpering of her dog.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 am

Jay watched the play as it began.

Zero looked up into the rain. He and Diesel were on a ledge somewhere oputside of London. Diesel was enjoying the rain, running and playing, his tongue lolling out as he ran.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 am

Adrian half payed attention to the play, but he sort of wished he could hear it. He smiled however, he was just enjoying spending time with Jay.

Shaye sighed, pushing sopping wet hair out of her face.
"C'mon Jet, we're gonna get flooded if we stay here" She murmured, the ground was absolutely saturated in water, and they were downhill from a river. She sighed, standing up, wiping mud from her soaking jeans. She shrugged, picking up the puppy, he was shivering badly and whimpering.
"I know" She murmured, hearing the river rumbling ominiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Zero yawned and stretched his shoulders. His legs were kicked out over the ledge and Diesel was comfortably at his side. They were soaked to the bone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Shaye winced, hearing the river above them again.
"Fantastic" She groaned, upping her pace, though she couldn't actually run at vampire speed thanks to all the drugs in her system.
"Damn it all" She cursed, turning to see the water spilling over the banks and coursing down the hill towards them.
"Good night" She muttered angrily under her breath, looking around as she searched for a place to hide. This was not a good day, first Zero, now she was gonna frigging drown or something because she had taken her idiot boyfriend's advice and started to head home.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

Zero saw, through the tree line, Shaye and he rolled his eyes. Of course she hdan't gone home like she should've done. She really was stupid. Zero watched Shaye try and run calmly. He had warned her. And she wouldn't drown anyway, she didn't need to breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

Shaye rolled her eyes, glancing around and smirking a bit. She saw a small ledge, just high enough to stay out of the water which was better for her, and Jet. She jogged over, carefully boosting the shaking dog up, and then pulling herself up after. She shook her head, frowning a bit. She stroked Jet's sopping fur and watched the water pour down, right where she had been standing.
"Fantastic" She murmured, kissing Jet's fur. She sighed, wrapping her arms around her knees, letting her mind wander. She had been going home, it wasn't her fault she had been trapped in the storm, but she was positive if Zero could see her, it would be her fault. She sighed, feeling miserable as she glanced around. She narrowed her eyes, in the distance, she saw Zero and Diesel up on what appeared to be a cliff. She sighed, wondering if he even still gave a damn about her, maybe she should have just gone with the demon, at least they had seemed to care.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 am

Zero watched cooly as Shaye narrowed her eyes at him. He smirked and rose, turning away and patting his long leg gently as he walked away. Diesel quickly got up and followed after Zero into the still dark woods. "If Shaye had been smart, she would've gone straight home, like I told her to." Zero said to the Rotweiler mix by her legs. "I can't believe she didn't see the storm coming." Zero shook his head and kept walking, deeper and deeper into the dark woods.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am

Shaye watched Zero leave and shrugged,
"Ass" She muttered, she looked down at Jet.
"Are you happy?" She asked him, the dog just looked at her, "Yea, me neither" She murmured softly. She shook her head, maybe it was time for her just to slip away, Keith and Adrian were happy, and Zero seemed happier without her, maybe life would just be easier for everyone if she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Zero saw a flash on lightning strike a tree a hundred or so feet from them. Diesel didn't even flinch, which was odd, even for that calm of a dog. "Okay," Zero said to Diesel, turning a bending down to his height. "What are you?" Diesel gave Zero a dark, mysterious look, almost like a smirk, and then turned and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Shaye buried her face in Jet's fur, letting her tears spill over for a moment.
"Well come on, let's go home, wherever that is" She said, lifting the dog up and settling him across her shoulders. She figured it'd be easier for her to wade through the water, which was around waist deep then to try and convince Jet to swim. She hoped down, shaking her head and shuddering a bit as it splashed over her.
"S'okay boy" She murmured, making her way through the water. She didn't want to deal with Zero right now, though she didn't know what else to do anymore, considering everything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Zero looked up at the sky. The rain was calming a bit and Zero and Diesel were still walking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Shaye sighed, seeing the house in the distance, a small frown on her features.
"Come on puppy, let's get dried off, changed and then let's figure out what to do" She said, putting Jet down as they entered the nearly silent house. She walked into her and Zero's room, setting Jet down in the tub and drying him off. She sighed, petting him lightly, he looked so miserable, and was shaking badly.
She was also shaking, mainly from emotion however.
"Well?" She looked at the dog, as if he had any answers. Once he was dry, she slid into the shower, cleaning up quickly and slipped out, drying her hair and carefully getting dressed, Jet hovering near her. He was really freaked, she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Zero stepped from the shadows in the alley. He shuddered lightly and straightened the hair on his face. Diesel was hungry. Zero could tell because he kept whining. Zero was slightly hungry too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at her relfection in the mirror as she tossed a few of her things into a bag. She shook her head, "Come on, lets go for a ride, maybe stay somewhere for a few days" She murmrued to Jet, whistling lightly. She didn't bother writing a note, everyone was better without her anyway, and she was just getting out of the house. She shook her head, grabbing her car keys.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Zero lifted his head from the girl in the alley. Diesel was eating some dog food in the corner, completely ignoring Zero and the girl. Zero licked his lips. "Hurry up, Diesel. We've got to keep moving." Diesel gave a grunt. Zero looked around the city they were in now. "We're not in London anymore, Diesel." Zero teased. Diesel snorted, almost in annoyance. "Alright, fun sucker." Diesel grunted again and finished off his food.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Shaye let Jet jump into the front seat of her car.
"Come on bud, obviously Zero doesn't care enough about us to even talk, so, let's go figure out what to do" She murmured, kissing his head and sighing. She started it up, ignoring the painful jabbing in her chest, her only thought was at least she knew Zero could feel it too.
Jet whined, resting his had on her lap, "I know, I know" Shaye murmured, the dog felt lost, and well, so did she.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 am

Diesel followed Zero slowly. "Come on, Slow poke. You'll be able to sleep later, you big lug." Diesel grunted. "Alright fine." Zero scoffed, looking around. Night was falling and Diesel was tired. "We'll stop for the night."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 am

Shaye pulled out of the driveway, she had no idea where she was going, or where she'd end up. She had brought all her important things, so honestly, when she'd return was anyone's guess. She sighed, as Jet whined again, looking at her curiously.
"What? I can't stay here" Jet looked at her critically, "Yea, I know he'll be pissed, but he left first" She muttered, glowering at her dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next