Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 am

Zero settled into the hotel bed. He glanced around the gold colored room. Diesel settled himself across Zero's torso with a big, doggy yawn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 am

Shaye sighed, pulling over onto a small back road.
"I'm to tired to keep going bud, so tonight, we'll sleep here" She said, pulling a blanket out of the back seat and locking the car doors.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Diesel's eyes fell closed shortly before Zero's. Zero fell asleep easily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Jet whined, shaking his head and curling up next to Shaye.
"Yea, yea" Shaye grumbled, rolling onto her side, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 am

Diesel's head shot up, just as Zero's did. Diesel began growling at the men in the dark suits blasting through the windows. "How movie esque..." Zero grumbled, narrowing his eyes. The dark figures stopped instantly and looked around at each other, scratching their heads. There was a knock at Zero's door. Zero furrowed his eyebrows and answered the door. A short, heavy, balding man stormed into the room. "You idiots!" He screamed. "It's the next room over! The cameras are over there!" He growled. Zero smiled. "This was a scene in a movie?" The man nodded. Zero broke into laughter. "That's great." The man rolled his eyes. "Yeah, for you." Zero smiled as the man and the dark figures left.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

Shaye sighed, curling up, using Jet as a pillow and staring aimlessly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 am

Zero and Diesel lied back down and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

Shaye shifted around, staring out the windows of her car, she couldn't sleep, but she was tired, well maybe, she didn't know what she was anymore. She rubbed her chest agian, more stabbing pain, it was getting to the point of normal, which she figured probably wasn;t good. It wouldn't stop hurting, she knew that, but she was adjusting to the idea it might alwyas be there.

Adrian sighed, settling back in bed, he and Jay had just gotten home a few hours ago, and there was no sign of Shaye or Zero, or their mutts in the house. Jay was showering, and he was already in bed, exahusted with a damn headache from everything. He rubbed his temple, waiting patiently for Jay.

Keith woke with a painfilled groan, he throbbed, every part of him ached. He touched his thickly bandaged ribs, wincing. He always took longer to heal, and he cursed Adrian for that everyday. Stop brother, had faster healing. He shifted, which was a bad idea, as he had to bite back a scream. Mentally he kicked himself, no moving, it hurt to bad.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Jay rolled her shoulders, pulling on terry-cloth pants and a tee shirt with a wince. Her shoulder hurt from where she had fallen on the concrete. Stupid human reflexes, mortal balance, and clumsiness. She looked and saw the nasty bruise forming. She grimaced and shook her hair, walking back toward Adrian's room.

Andy woke when Keith did. She looked at him. "Don't move," she murmured. "It won't help at all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Adrian sighed, "Still sore?" He asked her curiously, he felt bad that he hadn't been able to catch her, damn it. He shook his head and sighed, rubbing his eyes and looking at her with a small shake of his head. He felt bad, beyond bad, and he blamed his whole blindness thing on it.

Keith chuckled weakly, "I know" He said with a wince.
"But if I don't move, I get bored"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Jay rolled her shoulders again. "Yeah. But I'll be fine. It's just a bruise. I've had worse." She smiled.

Andy sighed, running a hand over her face. "Get over it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Alexi sighed, "A bruise that shouldn't have happened" He grumbled, but let the subject drop.

Keith stuck his tounge out at Andy, "I refuse to get over it" He teased, though he ahd stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am

Jay smiled. "Yeah. Whatever. None of us can save them all." She said.

Andy rolled her eyes. "Right." She said, stuffing her face back into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

"Ah, true, but when your vampire boyfriend is standing not even half a foot away, he should be able to catch you" He pointed out.

Keith sighed, wrapping his arms around Andy lightly and sighing.
"Mmmm" He mumbled, wincing, "We're a wrecked couple" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am

Jay rolled her eyes. "I'm clumsy. I tripped. I'm fine. Quit blmaing yourself. You sound like Andy." Jay shook her head. "What's with all the vampires that start with an A blaming themselves?"

Andy smiled. "So you believe."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 am

"Maybe it's a habit" Adrian said, chuckling and wrapping his arms around her.
"I think it's more of a complex" He mumbled softly, "I just feel like I should be able to do stuff that I can't anymore, and it's driving me crazy" He murmured.

"You have a broken ankle, I have a broken ribs, I'd say we're pretty messed up" He murmured, smiling lightly at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 am

Jay rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She murmured.

Andy smiled back. "Yeah well. I wish I had Adrian's fast healing abilities."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 am

Adrian said, sitting up a bit.
"Jay, the last seven hundred years of my life, I've been able to do anything I set my mind to, but now, I can't. I feel useless, lost in my own skin" He murmured shaking his head and looking away from her.

"We all wish we had Adrian's fast healing ability" Keith muttered, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Jay's eyebrows pulled together as he pulled away. She sat up too. "You feel useless. So what? Adapt. I know. You're blind. You can't see. It's a big adjustment. It'll be hard. But you're a vampire. You're going to live forever and you're always going to have someone chasing after you. So adapt. Work harder. And get over it." She said, running a hand through her wet hair as she looked away from him.

Andy chuckled. "Yeah. All I've got is stupid bigger range of knowledge." She grimaced.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Adrian growled, sliding out of the bed.
"Thanks for your support" He hissed sarcastically. "I was confinding in you, needing to talk, but obviously my problems don't matter" He said, walking stiffly out of the room, anger rolling off of him in waves. He had adapted, he was adapting, but it was hard, and he did need to talk about it, and now he felt as if he had no one.

Keith sighed, "Well, more knoweldge is better then speed" He murmured, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Jay watched him leave. She closed her eyes and got up too, heading for her room. She knew she probably shouldn't have said that, but she'd said it now and it was the truth.

Andy smirked. "Not really. You're less likely to die if you're faster."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Adrian wandered outside, sitting down on the deck and letting himself hunch over his knees. He wanted to leave, but he wouldn't put Jay through that pain, he'd just stay out here, avoid the drama that was inside. He knew what Jay had said was true, but he didn't need to hear it, he needed support, this was so much harder then he was letting on.

Keith sighed, "Yes, I suppose, but I still got the crap beaten out of me" He said, shrugging, "I'd be dead if Zero wasn't there"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Andy sighed and nodded. "Probably." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Keith shrugged, "It's nothing to dwell on, I'm fast, which means I'm not as strong as the others" He was used to it.
"Besides, it's not like we could let the psycho vamp get to the house"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Andy smiled and shrugged. "I like you the way you are. Just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next