Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 pm

"Did you just kiss her?" Adrian asked, shaking his head.
"Ew, Jay, the whole bed is gonna smell like wet dog now" He grumbled under his breath. He was smiling however, and he soon began to pet Eva's wet back, her head resting on his chest, considering he was lying back on the bed. She had sniffed his leg anxiously when she crawled in, still worried about the 'old' injury.
"Worry wort" He teased her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Jay rolled her eyes. "You know, like your being blind, I have faults too." She teased, rubbing Eva's head affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

"Woah, how is my being blind a fault?" Adrian asked, arching an eyebrow, trying to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Jay looked at him. "How is my overwhelming love for our dog my fault?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm

"I never said it was a fault, I just said our bed is gonna stink now. I still don't see how my physical disability is a fault though' He whined.
"I mean, it will be when Andy get's a hold of me"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 am

Jay wrapped her arms around Eva's neck as Eva lay between them. "I'll change the sheets..." she murmured against the pillow. "And, you've been lucky. Andy's been too distracted to torture you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 am

"Deal" Adrian teased, letting Eva rest her head on his chest, he sighed, "I know, man I hope stuff keeps distracting her"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

Jay rolled her eyes. "I don't. The stuff that distracts her is always bad." Jay murmured, patting Eva's side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

"Good to know you want to see me tortured" Adrian said, stretching out. He sighed, "Honestly, the stuff going on right now isn't all that bad. It's generally Keith, and he'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Jay nodded. "That's true." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Adrian smiled, stretching out for a moment.

Keith sighed, opening his eyes and letting out a groan. He hurt, so bad, his ribs were aching, shooting pain, damn it all, he had sort of hoped that they would be fixed by now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Andy's eyes opened and she looekd over as Keith groaned. Her side still hurt and she was still bruised; her arm hurt a lot, but her ribs weren't broken. His were.

Jay smiled again and stretched out next to Eva, whom licked Jay's hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Keith groaned, pressing a hand to his injured ribs.
"Ow" He whimpered, trying to roll over, mainly cause he was fed up with muttering into a pillow. He gasped in pain, body shaking for a moment.

Adrian smiled, wrapping his arm around Jay and Eva, he rather enjoyed this, feeling safe and content. He just hoped the rest of the couples in the house worked out their issues, and then everything would be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Andy stood up. "Don't move too fast." she muttered, not moving from her spot.

Jay smiled. "Your arms are really long." she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Keith winced, "Andy, my movement is completely restricted" He said with a small frown.
"Any movement hurts way to much" He said, glancing over at her, "How are you?" He asked, looking at her worridly.

Adrian smirked, "Yupp, long arms" He said, wrapping his arms around her, petting Eva lightly, "I am ridiculously tall" He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 pm

"I'm fine. A little hurt." Andy said. "Well, then quit moving." She walked around him to where he wouldn't have to move to see her. She was sure her arm had a large pretty purple colored spot, but she didn't care much.

Jay chuckled. "I noticed how tall you were the first time I tried to kiss you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Andy as she walked around, "Sorry, I was fed up with talking into a pillow" He mumbled tiredly, wincing.
"Are you gonna take a look?" He knew she only trusted her own work, so she'd probably look him over, when she felt like it.

Adrian smirked, "Yessiree that's me, the tall one" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Andy glanced between his side and his eyes, then shook her head. "No. I'll look, find something wrong, then want to do them all over again. And you and I both hurt too much to do anything, like rolling over." She swallowed.

Jay shook her head. "Well, aren't you lucky?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Keith nodded, wincing.
"Shush you, I can roll over if I need to" He grumbled, actually, he was just being stubborn, but whatever.
"What? Don't trust Jay's ability to tape up my ribs?" He asked curiously, teasingly.

Adrian smirked, "Incredibly lucky" He said, "I have an amazing girl friend, an adorable puppy, a nice place to live, oh, and some insane hight" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Andy nodded. "Sure you could." She eyed his side again. "I don't know." She blew her bangs form her face as she looked at his face again.

Jay chuckled. "Yes. You are very lucky."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Keith frowned, "Andy, other people can fix me up, it's fine. You're just worried because you think you can do it better, don't stress over it" He sat up a bit, smiling at her.
"You could come lie down with me? Might make us both feel better" He said softly.

Adrian smiled, 'That I am" He said, kissing her cheek.
"So are you though"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Andy smirked and she walked over to the bed, gently sitting down without disturbing the bed.

Jay nodded. "I'm incredibly lucky."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Keith sighed, carefully moving so he was nearer to her. He yawned, letting his eyes flicker for a moment.
"Love you" He muttered contently, though his face contorted for a moment, he hurt so bad.

Adrian sighed, smirking as Eva scrambled up a bit higher on his chest, "What am I? A bed?" He teased the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Andy smiled softly. "I love you too."

Jay nodded. "Seems like it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Keith sighed, content.
"So, you feeling any better?" He asked curiously, arching an eyebrow at her, trying to keep the look of pain off of his face.

Adrian sighed, "Well damn" He muttered, Eva was basically lying on top of him now, her head shoved under his chin.
"I had no idea vampires were considered so comfortable" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next