Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Andy smiled, rolling her eyes at Adrian. "Only a lottle bit." Then she turned to Keith. "No, it's just, you brought these upon yourself." She said, kissing the tip of his nose gently.

Zero swallowed. "But you will come back?" he asked. "You have to atleast tell me if you're going away for good. So I don't think something happened to you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Keith sighed, "Shush you" He mumbled, shaking his head and sighing. Adrian laughed, "You know, you two are the reason dating terrified me" He nudged Jay lightly, "Then I realized Andy's one of a kind" He smirked.

Shaye sighed, "Zero, I promise I will come back, two weeks are all I'm asking for" She sighed, "You could come with me, for two weeks, just go on vacation" Shaye said softly, smiling lightly at him.
"Zero, if I were leaving for good, I swear to you I'd tell you. And if you don't wanna come, I'll call and text you everyday"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Andy nodded. "One of a kind, indeedy." She smiled brightly.

Zero swallowed. "I want to be with you. But, this is the time that you need alone. And I respect that. So I'll let you go. Just please, please, be careful."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Adrian and Keith both laughed.
"Looks like you got the short end of the stick" Adrian teased Keith.
"Hey now, what is this, gang up on Keith day?" He grumbled.

Shaye sighed, supressing the sadness and worry creeping into her.
"Alright" She nodded, "I'm gonna go then, I'll see you soon" She said, her voice dropping to a near whisper. She stood on tiptoe, kissing him lightly, though most of her emotions were in the kiss.
"I love you" She said, before turning and disappearing down the street.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Andy's eyes widened. "Whatever! More like gang up on Andy day... Why's everybody got to pick on me?" she asked.

Zero swallowed and felt every emotion. He shuddered and wanted to go after her s she walked away. God, he hoped she didn't get in trouble. Zero blinked and sat back down on the bench, watching after her already disappeared figure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Keith sighed, "So gang up on Keith and Andy day" He grumbled, shaking his head. He sighed, looking at Adrian, something still felt off.
"I suppose we're moving later today, Zero said he had a house"
"Oh yea, I remember" Adrian said, shaking his head.

Shaye sighed, rubbing a hand over her heart. The physical discomfort at being away from Zero was already setting in. She knew it would only get worse, but it was nothing compared to her emtional angusih. She sucked in a breath, she needed this, to get away for a bit. Sighing, she walked into the airport, having booked her resort stay, her ticket was waiting, and soon she was on the plane, heading towards the small, yet ritzy resort town.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Andy looked at Keith. "Really. I didn't know that." She said with a nod of her head.

Zero took a deep breath and got up, starting back toward the hotel slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Adrian nodded, "I know, I overheard him and Shaye talking about it. Three story place, three bedrooms, big back yard with a big pool" He said, smirking. He frowned, perking his ears.
"Zero's back, alone" He said softly.

Keith winced, rubbing a hand through his hair, though he smacked himself in the face with his mask. He sighed, "Alone? Damn"

Shaye sighed, leaning back in the plane seat, she stared at her phone, sending Zero a quick text, letting him know that she was on the plane and that she missed him already. It was true, she missed him like crazy. She also told him she'd be back on the seventh, and wondered if he'd pick her up at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Jay's eyes closed and she inhaled.

Andy blinked and bit her bottom lip, wrapping an arm around Keith's middle.

Zero replied to her text quickly. He missed her terribly. It was pulling on his chest. He didn't go to the room, instead he went to the other room. "It's time to go. Our house is ready." He said.

Andy and Jay both looked up at him as he walked in and spoke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Adrian winced, he sighed, carefully manuvering his aching body out of the bed.
"Shaye?" He kept his voice level, but he was worried sick about her. He carefully stood, leaning on the back of a chair for support.

Keith winced, Zero looked destroyed, which meant one thing, Shaye was gone. He carefully slid away from Andy, kissing the top of her head as he watched Zero closely.
"Cool" He mumbled, getting his bag and carefully begining to pack up his and Andy's stuff.

Shaye sighed, re-reading Zero's text. Damn, She closed her eyes, semi-drifting off. She jolted awake as the plane landed. She stepped out of the plane, no bags, she'd shop here, get some new stuff. She was aware that every male in the vacinity was watching her much more then normal. And she knew she was different looking, good different, being a shape shifter had supernatural beauty, but it seemed to have been maganifed with her change. She glanced around, seeing the van for her resort. She sighed, texting Zero, letting him know she had arrived and was heading to her resort.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Andy watched Keith as he got their things, she couldn't look at Zero. She knew the only reason that Zero didn't go was because of her and Jay, which she didn't think was right.

Zero licked his lips. "Gone. She'll be back in two weeks." he said, turning and walking back out the door. "Meet down stairs in 10 minutes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

"Don't forget the dogs" Adrian called to Zero as he felt Eva bumping against his leg.
"Chill" He murmured to the dog. It sucked, Shaye was gone, even if it was only two weeks. He sighed, holding a hand out for Jay, "I'll take the bags if you take the dog" Lying in bed for two days had helped his leg heal a lot, which was good, he could semi-walk again, which was nice.

Keith sighed, gathering up Andy's bag as Ryley and Harley twined around his legs.
"Alright, let's go meet Zero" He said, sighing. Shaye was gone, two weeks, he sighed, hopefully she'd come back sooner, for Zero's sake.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 pm

"I remembered," Zero called back, swallowing as he bent down to pick up Jet, whom was looking around wildly for Shaye.

Jay nodded. "You sure you okay to walk?" she asked, taking Eva's leash.

Andy got off of the bed. "Let me take my stuff." She said. She was still a bit sore from the fight, but she was better now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Shaye sighed, stepping into the resort and checking in with the front counter guy. He flashed her a smile and gave her her room card. She sighed, walking towards the elevator, she rubbed her eyes, feeling her heart again, she sighed, damn it all she missed Zero, more then she had ever thought possible. She sighed, walking into her room and looking around, typical hotel room, just bigger and nicer. Shopping, she could go shopping. She nodded to herself, heading down to the small shops in the hotel lobby, she needed clothes, a swim suit, and then she'd hit the water.

Jet whined sharply, looking anxiously at Zero. His tail was limp as he was picked up, he looked defetated.

Keith sighed, "I intended to" He teased, using the tips of his exposed fingers to clip the leashes on the dogs. Sighing, he carefully led them from the room.

Adrian sighed, "Yea, I'll be good" he said, shaking his head and pulling his and Jay's bag over his shoulder.
"Come on, let's go try and make Zero feel somewhat better"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Zero rubbed his head. "I know, little guy." Zero murmured, looking down at Diesel, whom looked a bit worried.

Andy smiled. "I know you did. Thought I might as well offer instead of you commanding me." She looked at him. "I'll take the dogs too." She said, taking the leashes.

Jay nodded. "There's always trying." Jay mumbled, taking Eva's leash.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Jet whined, though he was still limp in Zero's arms. The puppy hadn't reached full size yet, but he was growing like crazy. He sighed, looking sad.

Adrian and Keith sighed simoltaneously, Adrian following Keith out of the hotel room. Adrian's hand rested on Keith's shoulder, using him as a guide since he didn't know the hotel that well.
"Fun stuff, I get to learn the layout of yet another house" He grumbled.

Keith sighed, catching up Ryley's leash, "I can take one" He said, Ryley stayed close, careful not to tangle in Adrian, all the dogs seemed to babysit him.

Shaye slipped into her new swimsuit, stretching out a lawn chair by the ocean. She could be by the pool, but there were to many people, it was strange, resort people always stayed in the pool, even though the ocean was only a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Andy nodded and let Keith take Ryley. They were all in the elevator to go outside to meet Zero.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

"So, Zero, do you wanna take Shaye's car, Andy can take the SUV" Keith said softly, looking at his friend. He figured Zero wouldn't let anyone drive Shaye's car.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Zero shrugged. "Sure." He walked toward Shaye's car.

Andy ran a hand over Diesel's head. Diesel was too big to fit in Shaye's little car.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Jet curled up on the passanger seat of Shaye's car, whining softly.

Keith sighed, "I suppose me, you, Adrian and Jay and the dogs are in the SUV" He said, watching Zero.
"Think he'll be okay?"
"No" Adrian replied, "And who can blame him, his girlfriend just took off for two weeks and he couldn't go with her"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Zero pet Jet's head and started the car, waiting for the others to get in the car.

Andy sighed, sliding into the driver's side of the car. "He won't be fine for awhile. Not until she comes back."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 am

Keith stretched out in the front seat.
"Well, hell, another thing that's my fault" He shrugged, sighing tiredly.

Jet whined softly, looking at Zero, before scrambling out of the passanger seat and into Zero's. He missed Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 am

Andy rolled her eyes as she began following Zero. "If you choose to think that way..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 am

"I do choose to think that way" He grumbled, "I mean, I scrwed up, attacking Shaye, changing her, and then she took off" Keith pointed out.

Shaye sighed, surfacing from the warm ocean water. She loved swimming, but it was so weird being here alone. She shook out her hair, ignoring all the stares on her body. She rubbed her eyes, blinking away the stinging salt from the water. She walked back to her chair, stretching out and wondering what everyone else was doing. She checked the time, she'd be home in thirteen more days, hopefully the time went quickly, though she was having plenty of time to think, learn about her new body.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 am

Andy nodded. "I know you do." They began pulling up a long driveway, deeper into the woods. They were going uphill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next