Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:53 am

Keith glanced around, looking amazed at what he was seeing.
"Woah" He breathed.

Adrian sighed, "What?" He whined, "What are we looking at"

Shaye sighed, getting up and wandering back to her room to change. Pulling on a short jean mini skirt and slipping her feet into a pair of silver flats she sighed, pulling a brand new shirt on, all her clothes were new, considering she hadn't brought any of her's with her. She was going to go sightseeing, she had booked a tour, she sighed. Sending Zero a text, asking him how everything was, and the dogs etc. She also said she loved him and missed him, she definately would be home on the day she said.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Andy looked around the car, nodding like she approved.

Jay looked around too. "Woods. Our house is surrounded by woods and it's uphill. It's a long driveway." She answered.

Zero answered the text. The dogs were fine, Jet was sad, and he missed her too. He closed the phone and pulled up to a large, stone house. It was very woodsy. It was three floors with a full wall of windows facing over a waterfall. There was a river beside the house and a large, wooded backyard behind it. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Keith smirked.
"House is three stories, huge yard, house is made of stone, brick by the look of it. Huge windows, very modern yet with an old time-y feel" He said, helping Jay describe stuff.

Adrian nodded, "Sounds good" He said, "More stuff for me to run into" He chuckled at the mention of trees. Eva sniffled, stretching out across his and Jay's laps. He ran his fingers through her short coat, sighing contently.

Shaye sighed, replying that he should give Jet a hug from her. She felt sort of bad, poor Zero, poor Jet. Had she done the right thing by leaving? She shook her head, what's done is done. She rubbed her chest absentmindedly, it still pained her immensely to be seperated from Zero, but emotionally it was worse. She sighed, looking around as the airconditioned tour bus, paying no mind to the overly cheerful guide.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Andy nodded. "It's gorgeous." Then she laughed at Adrian.

Jay smiled and ran her hands along Eva's side gently. "Plus a waterfall and a river."

Zero pet Jet as he finally pulled up to the house. He stopped and let Jet get out. Then he stood in front of the house and nodded. He liked it. He walked in and looked around too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Keith sighed, slipping from the car and carefully helping Adrian down from the back. He watched Diesel, Ryley and Harley come running out of the back of the SUV and begin to play in the yard.

Adrian sighed, stepping down, smiling at Keith. Eva barked, but stayed next to him, obviously anxious to stay next to Adrian. She was protective, much more so then Ryley was over Keith.

Jet whined, staying close to Zero, obviously sad. He watched the other dogs and wagged his tail half-heartedly, but followed Zero inside.

Shaye sighed, stretching as she walked back to the hotel. She was completely exahusted from trying to cram as much itno oen day as possible. As long as she was doing something, she couldn't fee; the pain of being apart from Zero as acutely.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Zero noted the sit-down bar, the swinging door to the kitchen, the wide, spacious living room, and the grand staircase. It was nice. Zero leaned against the bar and Diesel finished playing with Ryley and Harley and came to stand next to Zero, sitting down.

Jay stood next to Adrian. "Go play, baby." Jay murmured, petting the Great Dane, whom took off to tackle Ryley and Harley, whom both attacked her at the same time, trying to get her down.

Andy glanced toward the waterfall, swallowed, and figured she should go inside. She walked in a looked around. It was very pretty. Andy liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Adrian wandered inside, with Keith's help.
"Um, so who's sleeping where?" Adrian asked, letting Keith guide him to a chair. He wanted to lie down, his leg still wasn't a hundred percent, and the jarring car ride hadn't helped much. He sighed, waiting patiently for Zero's response.

Keith wandered off as everyone else came inside. He sat down on the front steps, chuckling as the dogs came and ran all over him. He didn't mind, though in a matter of days Eva had grown like a flipping weed. He sighed, watching the dogs play, it was nice, mind numbing, which was what he needed.

Shaye stretched out in the empty hotel bed. She couldn't believe how much she missed sleeping and waking up next to Zero. She sighed, fighting the urge to call him. She knew if she heard his voice she'd be on the next plane home.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Zero looked over at Adrian. "You and Jay have this floor. Andy and Keith are at the top. I'm in the middle." He swallowed and then looked around.

Jay sat down on the arm of Adrian's chair with a sigh.

Andy turned, going back outside to sit next to Keith. She just sat next to him, watching as the puppies jumped all over him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:38 pm

"You and Shaye have the middle" Adrian said, hearing Zero swallow.
"She'll be home soon" He could hear how upset Zero was, even if he was masking it from the others.

Keith glanced up at Andy, "Well, like it?" He asked, "Apparently you and I get the attic" He teased, having overheard Zero.
He nudged Ryley away as her and Eva were growling at one another rather annoyedly.

Shaye sighed, rolling over and staring at her phone. Finally she picked it up, hitting the '1' on speed dial, Zero's number.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Zero nodded. "Right." He said to Adrian. Scream rang in his pocket and he flipped his phone opened. "Hello?" he said into the phone.

Andy nodded. "It's nice. Away from humans." She nudged him lightly with her shoulder. "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Keith sighed, "Yea, I do, it's nice" He sighed, stretching out, staring pathetically at Andy.
"I'd enjoy it more if I didn't have casts on my wrists" He whined playfully.

Adrian sighed, "Goody" He stood up, "Someone point me in the direction of the bedroom" He said, stretching his hands in front of him, attempting to feel his way.

Shaye sighed, voice catching a bit in her throat.
"Hey" She said, she assumed he hadn't checked his caller ID.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Jay got up. "Let me help you." She said with a smile.

Andy stretched out next to him. "If only you would quit chewing on your wrists." She returned his look.

Zero ran a hand over his face. "Hello luv."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Adrian breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank god" He breathed, letting her take his hand and lead the way.

Keith stuck his tounge out at Andy.
"S not my fault they itch" He grumbled.

Shaye sighed, "Hey" She mumbled again, "How's the new place?" She asked, she was trying to sound calm, alright, but she missed him more then she could even imagine.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Jay chuckled. "No. We look alike, but no, I'm not God." She teased, leading him toward his room gently.

Andy shrugged. "'S you're fault you stratch."

Zero nodded. "It's nice."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Adrian growled teasingly at Jay.
"Ah, well, good thing I don't believe in your god, or else I'd be forced to worship you" He teased.

Keith sighed, "Andy" He whined.

Shaye sighed, "Oh, well that's good" She said softly. She rolled over, stretching out.
"So, how's Jet?" She asked, wondering why this conversation felt so akward.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Jay nodded. "Probably." She teased, opening the door to his room.

Andy smiled. "I can't until you swear you won't scratch at them."

"Sad." Zero answered truthfully with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Adrian sighed, "So, I suppose we're sharing a bedroom now?" He asked, navigating his way over to the massive bed.
"Good god" He said, flopping down on it.

Keith sighed, "You know I can't promise that" He grumbled.

Shaye sighed, "I'm sorry" She rubbed her eyes.
"Why is this so akward?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Jay shrugged. "I suppose. And let's not fall and break the bed, okay?" she teased, yawning and stretching.

Andy shrugged. "Then I won't take off the casts."

Zero nodded. "He misses you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Adrian smirked.
"I dont break the bed, much" Adrian teased, wrapping his arms around her as he situated himself up on the bed.
"Comfy?"

Keith whined, looking at Andy with puppy dog eyes.

Shaye sighed, "I miss him to" She said, "And you love, I miss you more then I can even understand"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Jay smiled. "I bet." Then she nodded. "Very comfortable, actually."

Andy shook her head. "Negative."

Zero swallowed again. "I miss you too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Adrian sighed contently.
"So, what does our bedroom look like?" He asked curiously. He knew each room would have a private washroom, the girls weren't good at sharing.

Keith whined, shaking his head and looking away. He flopped onto the lawn, letting the dogs jump all over him.

Shaye sighed, wincing as she heard the pain in his voice.
"I'll be on the next plane home" She said softly. She had been gone barely two days and it was killing both of them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Jay looked around. "Well, it's huge. There's the bed. Then two huge, walk-in closets. And an armoir, and a dresser and a massive mirror on the wall. Then the washroom is huge too. With a tub with jets and everything. It's pretty cool."

Andy smirked and watched him. "Awww. Poor Keith is mad at me now." She teased.

Zero shook his head. "No. Don't come back for me. Stay as long as you need. You're strong. You'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Adrian smirked, "Woah, Zero went all out" he bet Zero and Shaye's room would be unreal if this was his and Jay's.

"Bit me" Keith growled at Andy, though he was only teasing.

Shaye sighed, "No Zero, I can't stay here. I can't even enjoy it, not without you" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Jay nodded. "It's pretty awesome." She looked around again.

Andy smirked. "Don't tempt me, darling." She teased.

Zero blinked. "Okay. Do what you please."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Adrian sighed, "I wish I could see it" He was begining to forget what stuff looked like. He sighed, still cuddling with Jay on the bed.

Keith growled, shaking his head.

Shaye frowned.
"Oh, okay" She grumbled. "Do you want me to come back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next