Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Andy narrowed her eyes. "Damn it." She growled as she spun around on her heel and left the room, storming down the stairs and out into the backyard.

Jay swallowed. "Well, she's not happy."

Zero pushed himself to run faster. They were getting closer to Shaye. It seemed she was between London and St. Barts instead of the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

"Well she asked for it, it's completely unnatural for vampires to eat and enjoy human food" He grumbled, leaning back agains the bed and shrugging. Everyone had warned Andy, everyone, she was just plain weird.

Keith gladly upped his pace, matching Zero effortlessly, he wasn't pushing himself, he could tell Zero was. He had a feeling Shaye was closer then expected, Zero looked desperate, which was normal when your soul mate was in trouble. He sucked in a breath, wondering how Shaye would be when they found her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Jay shrugged. "I know. Everyone warned her. I think she did it only because everyone told her not to do it." Jay sighed, raking fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm

"Well then it's her own fault" Adrian said, stretching out for a moment before sitting up properly.
"There's not much she can do at this point, she gave up her speed, and durability for food, once you lose that, you cant get it back" He mumbled, looking in Jay's general direction.

Keith slowed, they were at sort of an impass.
"Where to now, airport to try and find her scent, or...?" He trailed off, looking at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Jay shrugged. "She might be able to... I mean, you never know. I don't think there have been like scientists to stuff thids stuff."

Zero looked around. "No. She's somewhere close. Like really close. I can just tell." He looked around again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

"Actually there are" Adrian said, "Many people study vampires, there are government facilities for it" He sighed, "I know vampires who have been in them, it isn't pretty Jay, believe me"

Keith sighed, looking around, "We're in the middle of nowhere" He looked around, seeing if he could see something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Jay shrugged. "Wow. That's not good." She sighed. "Our family is one of a kind though." Then her eyebrows pulled together. "Well, Andy can still run really fast, just not as fast as you guys, which is normal, because she's like, what? 600 years younger than you guys. And she's still really strong... Maybe it's just her impenetrable skin she gave up."

Zero narrowed his eyes into the forest. "I know we are." He looked around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm

"Yea, maybe, I hope so" Adrian said, "No, she'd be faster then us. Shaye will be stronger then Keith and faster then Zero, that's how it works. Older vampires settle into a specific thing, newborns, young ones are still fresh with their own human blood, so they are stronger. Andy has already settled, so, her being slower is probably a similar by product of the food. Though, she is still fairly fast, and strong, so provided she doesn't get in any fights, she'll be fine" He chuckled.

Keith frowned, inhaling, "Over here" He said, walking into a clearing. "Something smells off" He kicked some dirt, frowning as he saw what looked like metal grating inbedded in the earth.
"Zero, over here, underground"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Jay rolled her eyes. "Fights find Andy like moths to a flame..." She said with a sigh.

Zero looked around. He walked over to where Keith was and the pain in his chest went away, but also increased a great amount. He winced. "Yeah. She's down there. We just have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm

"Actually, I think that's the other way around, Andy finds fights" He teased, stretching out.

Keith winced, seeing the look of pain on his friend. He inhaled again, "I bet you we could get in and out without them noticing, if she's alone that is" He said softly, He could hear screams of pain now, though now from Shaye.
"It's one of those damn facilities, experiments, stuff like that" He gaped, hands curling in anger, though it pulled at the bites on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Jay chuckled and nodded. "You're right. She finds fights."

Zero bent down and moved around some more dirt. "This way." He said, trailing his hand along the ground and suddenly reaching down with both hands. "I'll pull the door open and I'll get in. You're faster So get in behind me. It's heavy and I'll try to hold it open as long as I can." Zero's muscles flexed as he pulled open the heavy door. He was sure it was made of some kind of metal. He got in and then held it open for Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Adrian sighed, "I'm bored" He grumbled, shaking his head and chuckling.

Keith nodded his head, watching Zero jerk the grate open and slipped in behind him. Instantly he was struck with the scent of blood, pain, fear, tears and vampires. Reeling he shook his head, trying to clear it. Darting around Zero, basically to get out of his way, he carefully ventured inside. The place, well part they were in, appeared to be deserted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Jay smiled and rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry. What would you like to do?"

Zero sniffed and growled, jerking Keith shaply behind him, pushing him back into the wall. A second later, there was sharp clicking of several heels as they ran down the hall, in the opposite direction from Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 pm

"I have no idea" Adrian said with a shrug. He was begining to feel better, and sort of wanted to be up and about.

Keith let Zero jerk him back, sighing and shaking his head as he watched the other vampires take off down the hallway. They would be impossible to scent, considering that this place reeked of vampire.
"Where is she?" He whispered to Zero, once the other vampires were gone and the two had broken away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Jay sighed. "There's nothing you want to do? Nothing at all?"

Zero swallowed and listened for more guards. "This way." He whispered, pointing to the right. He looked around and took off down the hall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"Well, I wanna get up, move around, I mean, I've been stuck in bed for like three days, it's starting to drive me crazy" He said, swallowing.

Keith followed behind Zero, a bit nervous.
"We get her and get out" He said softly, shaking his head and poking his head into a spare room. What he saw caused him to nearly smash his hand into a wall. Shaye was lying, unconcious on an exam table, she was strapped down, her entire body was a mass of cuts, needles, she didn't look like Shaye. He winced, looking hesitantly at Zero to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Jay smiled. "We could go exploring," she said with mock enthusiasm. "No, but really. We could go see what our new land holds."

Zero had stepped into the room first. The shock hit him like a wave of cold water and he staggered back, stumbling and almost falling flat on his ass. He steadied himself and composed himself. "Let
s get her and get out." He said, walking over to the table, and began ripping the restraints.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm

"Right, exploring it is" Adrian laughed.

Keith nodded mutely, going to help Zero rip apart the restraints. He sighed, the figure lying on the table didn't look anything like Shaye. He looked at Zero, unsure of what to even say.
"Want me to take her, or do you?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Jay smiled and got up. She stretched a bit and then looked down to help Adrian.

Zero finished the last restraint. "I've got her. Let's go." He said, scooping Shaye up and, mumbling lowly in Russian, started back out into the hallway and toward the exit again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Adrian laughed, shaking his head and carefully standing up.
"Ow" he grumbled, it hurt, but he could handle it.

Shaye groaned as her body was jerked around. She was delirious, she assumed she was being tortured again, and she thrashed, uselessly again. She didn't want to be in pain anymore.

Keith winced, watching Shaye struggle uselessly in Zero's arms. She was exahusted, that much was obvious. He stuck his head into the hallway, nodding at Zero to follow him.
"Come on, hurry" He mumbled, leading the way to the exit. Soon they were outside, which, in his opinion, was much safer.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Jay moved to Adrian's side. "Please be careful," she groaned.

Zero tightened his grip on Shaye a little bit. "Come on. They'll notice soon." He said as he began to run. "If they do come," Zero said softly. "I want you to take Shaye and run and I'll stay behind to fight them off. I'm stronger and your faster. When you get home get Andy to take care of Shaye and then, if I'm still not back, you can come for me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes, "Jay" he whined, shaking his head playfully.

Keith growled, "Just shush up and run" Keith said, shoving Zero in the back, gently, urging him on.
"They'll notice soon, true, but we'll be long gone by then" He said, though he glanced around, so far so good, no one was following them.
"I dunno, they might have been done with her" Keith said, looking at Shaye worridly, he didn't know if Andy could fix this, they had no idea what had been injected with anyway.

Shaye winced, still unable to wake up, she had to many drugs in her system, not to mention the intense pain she was feeling. She tried to get away yet again, she had to, she couldn't be tortured again. Keith sighed, watching her try and get away from Zero, it was purely subconcious, she was passed out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Jay smiled. "Sorry," she said, holding her hands up and taking a step back.

Zero ignored the thrashing. He just kept running. "Don't tell me to shush. I mean it. If they come..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Adrian frowned, "You do realize I can't see you, right?" He teased, he could hear her moving around, but besides that, he had no idea what was going.

Keith growled, "Just run" He mumbled, nudging Zero along again, his friend had run faster then this in his haste to get to Shaye.
"Come on, she needs help" He said, nodding at Shaye was silver/red blood dripped down her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Jay smiled. "Yes. I do realize that." She shook her head. "Now, come on."

Zero rolled his eyes, but picked up the pace a large amount. He slowed as they came to the city limits. "This way. The house is right through these woods."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next