Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Keith gaped, "Shaye not shapeshifting?" That was like taking away her whole life. He sighed, looking at Zero, now he'd definately have grounds to kill him, and they'd have a newborn on their hands.
"Damn" He said.

Adrian growled, "Shit"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Zero stood up, his eyes landing on Keith. "Shaye... Would be a newborn... The last newborn," he hissed through his teeth. "Was Andy," he gestured with an angry sweep of his arm toward Andy. "It tooks us years to get her under control! How do you expect us to control another newborn. What if she bit Jay?" Zero growled, taking a step toward Keith. "That could kill either or both of them."

Andy remained silent while Zero growled at Keith. Jay did too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Keith stepped back from Zero. He resisted the urge to snap at him, hew knew that, he knew how bad this could be.
"I know" He said, Adrian was on his feet now, though he wasn't very steady.
"You idiot" He snapped at his brother, "You could kill our sister, you, you and your goddamn temper"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Zero had his jaw clenched and he was shaking with anger. He was not about to lose his temper. "Once again, I say, you are so damn lucky you didn't kill her." Zero's jaw worked, clenching and unclenching. He glanced at Adrian and then bent down next to Shaye again.

Jay stood hastily to steady Adrian before he fell. Zero was angry, Jay could tell. Adrian was angry. Keith was resisting some urge, Jay could tell that too.

Andy glanced up at Keith, then her eyes flickered between the guys. Now she knew for sure, Shaye was changing and she was going to lose her shifting and shadow-thingy effects.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Shaye's body jerked on the bed, her green eyes flashed open, even though she was still passed out, and they changed to a silver colour, not turning back. She gasped, her heart hammering, before she went limp again, her eyes permantently changed silver. She was in so much pain, all she could do was lie there, stay in the darkness, it was safer.

Keith hissed at Zero, "I-" He cut off, looking at Shaye, "Oh gods" He cursed, seeing her eyes.
Adrian snapped his head around, "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Andy flinched when Shaye's body jerked. She removed her hands and watched Shaye quietly.

Zero, unlike Andy, had leapt forward. He placed his hand over her's. "What does that mean?" Zero demanded. He looked at Andy, then at Keith. Andy shook her head.

Jay placed a hand on Adrian's arm, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Shaye winced, though she was completely limp now. She was in so much pain, so much pain. She whimpered, half-awake, half passed out.

Keith winced, "I think she's changing" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Zero's jaw tightened until he actually felt it. He was so pissed off now. He bit down on his lip and he was shaking with anger. "No. Damnit. God damnit, no!" Zero hissed.

Andy's eyes widened a bit and she watched Shaye. Andy had screamed, but Shaye wasn't screaming. Andy had never really felt pain before changing, aside from a few falls in the dirt. But when she had changed, she hadn't been suspecting. She had actually been hoping to die... Well, die permenantly, not come back a few hours later... Undead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Keith watched Shaye, horrified. Adrian was gaping.
"No" He shook his head, not Shaye, not his little sister. Keith looked at Zero, "Zero, breath" He mumbled, Zero needed to be calm, when Shaye woke up, if Shaye woke up she'd need them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Zero's shaking began again. "Keith," he warned. "You just made my girlfriend a vampire. You really have no room to say anything."

Andy looked at Zero. "Okay Zero. We get it. You're mad. No back off a little." Zero growled and Andy just narrowed her eyes. She knew how Zero got when he lost his temper and this was no where close.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Keith growled, "I know that when Shaye wakes up she'll be confused, worried as hell, and probably hurting, do you really think she needs to see how pissed off and worried we are?" He snapped, he probably shouldn't lose his temper, but he was really getting annoyed.

Shaye's now silver eyes flickered open, fangs were cutting through her upper gums and it hurt, everything hurt. She gasped out, her body jerking, spasming, she was unable to control it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Andy watched Shaye with a sigh. She had hoped she wouldn't have to worry about Shaye and Jay becoming vampires. Vampires didn't have a chance into heaven if they did die. Shifters did. Now, if Shaye died, Shaye wouldn't get into heaven. Andy swallowed and sat back on her heels.

Zero's eyes widened as he watched Shaye. He glanced briefly back at Jay with a worried expression, but Jay ignored his looks and kept looking at Shaye, standing beside Adrian patiently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Shaye's new fangs sliced into her lip, spilling silver blood. Despite not being a shifter anymore, her blood was still silver. She winced, thrashing a bit, her ribs could be heard snapping and then mending, her body was in so much pain, she suddenly cried out, it hurt so bad.

Adrian winced, "Andy's noise" He commented dully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Andy glanced at Adrian. "What?" Andy said, eyebrows furrowed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

"The screaming, that cry she just made, it's what you did" Adrian said, "When Zero changed you"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Andy grimaced and Zero nodded. "But several times. Not just once." Andy grimaced again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Shaye winced, falling back onto the pillows, her lip bleeding profusely. She hurt so bad, she just wanted it to stop. She thrashed, falling onto the ground.

Keith winced as Shaye fell to the ground, "Oh" He mumbled, looking at Zero, he very nearly left the room then. Zero looked ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Zero went to catch Shaye, but he hadn't been fast enough. Zero backed up to give her space and bit his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Adrian hauled himself up, he could smell blood, Shaye was bleeding. "Is Shaye bleeding?" He asked, falling back in the chair.

"Bit her lip, with her new fangs" Keith said, watching Shaye. She'd be done soon, she'd wake up a vampire. He looked away, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Zero shuddered, watching Shaye. He prayed she would just open her eyes already. She woudl be fine, healed. She wouldn't hurt after the change finished. Her blood would eventually turn red, Zerto suposed, after she filled herself with red blood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Shaye's silver eyes finally flickered open, "Oh damn' She groaned. She didn't really realize what happened, all that she was aware of was that she was on the floor, and everything felt all screwed up. Something was missing, something huge. She tried to adjust her eyes, everything was to clear, everything had a scent. She inhaled, why did stuff smell so good.

Keith winced, stepping in front of Jay protectively.
"Newborn" He breathed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Andy raised herself too. Andy swallowed and stood beside Keith, about a foot away from him. Shaye might try to attack any of them. But Jay was an easy target. Newborns were very strong and fast, possibly stronger than Andy, but they were gangly and didn't know how to fight, so Andy would be fine.

Zero's eyes widened and he stood up too with a sigh, watching Shaye carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Shaye looked at her family, confused. Everyone looked so stressed, worried. She frowned, why were they all staring at her like that. She shifted, she felt better, dizzy, but better. She felt weird, really weird, and a huge part of her was missing. She looked at Zero, even he looked at her differently now.
"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" She whimpered, looking nervous, hurt even.

Adrian frowned, "Jay, come on, we're going back to the other room" he said, pulling himself out and tugging on her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Jay nodded, got up, and followed. She swallowed and helped Adrian back to their room.

Andy relaxed a bit when Jay left, but not enough to lower all her defenses. Shaye should've been raving. Andy blinked, shook her hair back from her face, and watched Shaye calmly.

Zero smiled. "Hello, luv."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"H-hello" Shaye said with a small frown. She put a hand to her head, she was confused as hell. What was wrong, she definately felt like something was wrong. she slowly stood up, wincing, though she was suprised when nothing hurt. Pulling her shirt up she examined her perfect midsection, minus the scar of Keith's bite. She touched her skin, it felt normal, but it was so pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next