Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Zero growled softly. "I'm going to kill him." He said.

Jay sighed, nodding quietly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Shaye sighed, ignoring Zero, her world was basically pain right now.
"I think the pain meds are wearing off she groaned"

Keith sighed, "Not your fault Jay"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Zero got up slowly. "Let me get more." He said, turning toward the table with a sigh.

Jay shrugged. "But what else can I say?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Shaye's eyes flickered, she was basically overwhelmed at this point, she felt her body struggling to stay awake, but it was to much.

Keith sighed, "Not much Jay, but it's not your fault, I screwed up"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Zero looked at her. She was definitly in pain. He rushed over with the pills. "Take these, then you can sleep." He said, handing her the pills.

Jay nodded, looking out toward the city again. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Shaye sighed, wincing but nodding.
"Alright" She said, taking the pills and falling back against the bed. "Frick" She groaned. She was worried some of Keith's venom had gotten into her system, that would be bad.

"How did I not screw up Jay? I almost killed my sister"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Zero grimaced and shuddered.

Jay shrugged. "You wouldn't have gone crazy if Andy hadn't pissed you off. But Andy wouldn't of pissed you off if she hadn't been hurt. And Andy wouldn't have been hurt were it not for me and Shaye. So, once again, it comes back to the shifters."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Shaye winced, "Zero, what would happen if Keith's venom got in my system?" She asked, wincing a bit.

Keith sighed, "Jay, don't" He said, shaking his head.
"I screwed up, it's no one's fault but my own, I should have better control over myself"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Zero glanced at her quickly. "I don't know. I've never bitten a shifter." He flinched. That was a lie, but he swallowed it quickly. "I've never heard of a shifter surviving a vampire attack."

Jay shrugged. "Juts stating the facts. But okay."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Shaye coughed, wincing. "Zero, I know you bit Jay" She said softly, Andy had told her, she didn't care, like she kept saying, it was a risk living with vampires.
"Adrian's bitten me before, so has Keith, but never like this"

Keith sighed, wincing, his sister, damn it all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Zero just looked at her. "Well, I know they've bitten you before. But I've never heard of a shifter surviving an attck where venom was injected." He said.

Jay swallowed and looked toward the water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:56 pm

"Good to know' Shaye mumbled, "Guess I'm dying then" She was definately out of it.

Keith's head spun, turning he stared at the deck opposite, wondering if he had heard correctly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Zero's eyes flashed. "Don't say that." He said through his teeth. "Seriously Shaye. I was just saying I've never heard of one. That doens't mean that there hasn't been one."

Jay looked toward Keith as he flipped around. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Shaye sighed, wincing, she coughed again.
"Well hell, it feels like I am" She mumbled, looking at Zero, her green eyes slowly flickering silver.
"Sorry"

Keith winced, "Shaye" He said swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Zero blinked. "No. I'm sorry." He said, trying to be a bit more calm.

Jay's eyebrows furrowed. "What about Shaye?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Shaye laughed weakly.
"What are you sorry for?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him. God she was in so much pain, the pills weren't helping her at all anymore.

Keith shook his head, "I dunno" He sighed, "She's, she's, something's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Zero was still taking deep breaths. "For snapping." Then he snapped his head around. "What does it feel like? And where does it hurt?" he asked, approaching her quickly.

Jay's jaw tensed and she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Shaye winced, "Everywhere, but the bite" She managed, her eyes flickered a bit, she stared at the ceiling for a moment, eyes flickering again.

Keith sighed, walking inside he looked at Andy.
"Did you hear?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Zero cursed. "Damn." he growled and opened the door, knowing probably several people would be coming in.

Andy was already up and she turned to nod at Keith. "Yeah. I heard."

Jay followed Keith inside. "What's going on?" Jay asked, bewildered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Shaye winced, gasping in pain.
"Zero" She managed to stutter out, before passing out, the pain, the burning, it was just to much for her body to handle.

Adrian hissed at Keith as he came through, narrowing his sightless eyes at his brother.
"Jay? Where's everyone going?" He grumbled.

Keith nodded, following Andy, he poked his head in Zero and Shaye's room, wincing at the sight.
"Am I allowed in?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Zero rushed to Shaye's side. "AN-!" Zero began to scream, but Andy interupted him.

"I'm right here," Andy said with a sigh. Zero motioned for Keith to come in, not looking at him. Andy looked at Shaye and then began unwrapping the bite to see it. She grimaced and bit her bottom lip. "I think she's changing." Andy said with disbelief.

Jay watched them go. "To Shaye and Zero's room, I think." She walked over to him. "Would you like to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Keith watched Shaye, "She's what?" He asked, disbelievingly. "Is that even possible?" He asked, shaking his head, looking stunned. Could a shifter become a vampire? Wouldn't that make them a shifter vampire. He frowned, looking at Zero, damn it all, Zero was going to kill him.

Adrian nodded, "Yea I do" He winced, "Hurry"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

"I've never seen a change. Is this what it looks like?" Andy looekd at Zero. "Well, does it Zero." Zero swallowed. "It's different for everyone." He looked at Andy. "You were screaming." Andy shrugged. "I have no idea if its possible. But I'm not sure what else it would be."

Jay took his hand and led him toward the room, depositing him in the chair across form the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Keith hovered nervously, "Yea, but Adrian was completely silent" He said, "But someone pass out?" He listened to Shaye's heart, it was thumping uneavenly, she sounded sick as hell. "Andy" He whimpered, stepping away when he heard Adrian and Jay come in.

Adrian listened, "Is she changing?" he asked irritated at not being able to see.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Andy swallowed. "I'm sure if she did change, she would lose both her shifter and shadow-thingy powers. She would be a normal vampire." She looked at Shaye again, her heart was hammering. "It migth be her body's way of trying to resist. Knock her out so it can work harder."

Jay swallowed. "They don't know. They're trying to figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next