Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Shaye sighed, ready to punch him again, though she'd probably break her hand if she tried.
"Zero, so change me" She said, shaking her head. "Change me into a vampire, make me like you" She sighed, "At least that way you'll still touch me" She could handle that, she couldn't handle the idea of him not touching her again.
"I could be a vampire shape shifter, I can handle that, just, don't stop touching me"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Zero jumped up and away from her. "No." It was one word, but it held so much power. "I would never change you." He said, meeting her eyes with stone cold purple ones. "I would never do that to you." He said, his voice low, menacing, and powerful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm

"So you won't change me, you won't touch me, what the hell will you do with me?" Shaye snapped, standing up and glowering at him.
"I'm your soulmate, like you said, so what the hell do you intend to do with me?" She planted her hands on her hips, staring at him with painfilled, yet cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Zero faced her. God, he figured this was going to happen eventually. "No." He growled. "I won't change you." He arched an eyebrow. "I never said I wouldn't touch you." He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head.
"You're scared to, you're terrified you'll hurt me" She pointed out. "So every time you touch me, you're gonna be all hesitant, which hurts me" She said, frowning and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Zero looked away when she had said he was scared. Of course he was scared. But now, as she continued, he flipped around and ran to about two inches in front of her. Their noses with just cenimeters from each other. "Of course I'm scared I'll hurt you." His voice had gone low and scary again. "You do understand, that if I ever lost my temper, you would have no chance?" He growled. "I'm so much faste and stronger than you are, I could tear you to pieces before you even realize what is happening." He took a step back. "So, yes. I am scared. But so are you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Shaye held her ground as Zero ran at her. She clenched her fists, "Yea, I'm scared, not scared of you hurting me though, you'd never hurt me, no matter how mad you are, you'd never hurt me. The one flipping thing I'm scared of Zero, the one thing, is losing you" She snapped, her body fuzzing a bit, indicating she was so pissed that she was losing control over her shifting and shadow abilities. She winced, struggling to keep hold.
"That's what I'm scared of"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Zero watched as her body fuzzed. he was irritated. However, he hadn't lost his temper in more than 5 hundred years and he wasn't about to break that record over something like this. He wasn't pretty at all when he lost his temper. Andy had been the last one to pissed him off so bad that he had lost his temper and she held the marks, which Zero regretted everyday. He looked at Shaye again. His jaw was clenched as well as his fists. He narrowed his eyes slightly again and then opened them. "Other people have thought the same thing." He growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath, "Did you love other people like you love me?" She asked, her voice coming out in a mere hush. She couldn't believe they were fighting over this, but obviously he didn't trust her judgement. It hurt to think that maybe he had loved someone like he loved her, that maybe she was just a rebound vampire style. She turned away from him, walking over to the window and looking out over the city. How had such a wonderful date become such a disaster?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Zero clenched his fists. "No. I haven't. Never even come close. But other people have trusted me so as they believe the same thing you think." He turned away too. He tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling for a moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Shaye spun on her heel. "Zero, gods, don't you understand, you won't hurt me, I trust in you not hurting me. Look at me and say you could hurt me?" She walked over to him, lightly turning him.
"Look at me" She murmured, "Look at the girl you want to spend the rest of eternity with" She ran a hand over his face, "You won't hurt me" She said with a small, knowing smile. "You say people have trusted you before, well, hell Zero, I trust you with me entire life, so here, it's yours. My life, it belongs to you" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Zero looked at her and shook his head. "I love you Shaye. I really, honestly do. You don't understand how much I love you." He met her eyes and opened his mouth to say something. Then shut it, along with his eyes, tilting his head forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"I understand perfectly how much you love me" Shaye said, smirking lightly. "Because I love you exactly the same amount" She wound her arms around his neck and stood on tip toe, pressing her lips to his. She stroked his face, smiling lightly, though her eyes were worried, mainly about him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Zero kissed her back and gave her a sad smile. He shrugged and then stratched his arm absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Shaye sighed, "Zero" She said sadly, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in chest. She needed to be close to him, know that they were okay as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:15 pm

He wrapped his arms around her loosely. He reached up and smoothed her long dark hair back from her face. He kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

"A-are we okay?" she asked, tears suddenly spilling down her cheek as she pressed her face into his chest, staining his shirt with tears. Her green eyes flickered for a moment, darkening to the silver colour of her blood. That happened very rarely, when she was close to death, or contemplating suicide, or really upset. She was upset right now, but she didn't want Zero to see the silver, he would freak, Keith and Adrian had, the first time her eyes had gone silver.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Zero nodded and felt the tears against his bare chest. "We're fine." He looked at her and saw the silver. He gasped in utter surprise and almost jumped back, but refrained from doing so. He felt his muscles tense. "Shaye?" he asked, tilting her head upward toward him so he could see. He almost flinched. Her eyes reminded him of spilled blood. But he wouldn't think of that, since he knew that was what it generally meant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Shaye let him tilt her head up.
"What?" She asked softly, not sure if she was willing to tell him what the silver meant. Each shifter had a different colour, Shaye's 'colour' the colour her eyes, hair changed when she was upset, sadly matched her blood, which sort of gave her away. She sighed, rubbing her tears away and pressing her face against his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Zero shook his head and tilted her head back up. "That's your color isn't it?" he asked, studying her face intently. Jay had showed her color only once before and it scared both Andy and Zero to pieces. Jay's color was a hotpink color, which was hard to explain in public, but avoided all the same.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath and nodded.
"Yes, silver, like my blood" She murmured, she had shown her colour more then once, in her past, when she had been abused, her eyes had stayed a permanent silver colour. Her green, natural eyes, had only come in once she had been saved by Keith and Adrian. After that, she had only shown it them once, when she and Adrian had been fighting and Adrian had hit her, accidently of course, but the anger she had felt had been overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Zero nodded and dropped his hand from her chin. He swallowed and looked away briefly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Shaye grabbed Zero's hand.
"I'm sorry" She murmured, "It's something that happens when I'm upset. I'm more susceptiable then most shifters, because of my past" She murmured, turning him to look at her. With an effort she changed her eyes back green, trying to show him she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Zero smiled sadly. "I know exactly what it means." Zero said, smile falling a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:48 pm

"I know you know what it means" She murmured, "But Zero, for me, it's normal" She said with a small shake of her head.
"Seriously love, please, don't be worried" She said softly, gently manuvering his face up to look at her.
"Zero, I know you understand what it means, but you understand what it means for Jay, just remember, for me, it's different, and I love you. I'm not going to do anything stupid"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next