Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:30 am

Zero nodded. "Eleven." He said with a sigh.

Andy smiled. "Okay. I will." She said. She was going to be really sore in the morning, but right now she was just tired. She looked at Keith as he cuddled against her. She gave a small yawn and her eyes flickered closed.

Jay shut her door behind her and she crawled sleepily to the bed. She yawned, sighed, turned over, and couldn't fall asleep, so she stared at the wall for a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:33 am

"Oh goody" Shaye grumbled, yawning again. She was tired, but she couldn't fall asleep, to sore.
"What's the plan for tomorrow?" She asked hm curiously, "Besides me showering I mean?"

Keith yawned, slipping into sleep effortlessly. He kept curled around Andy, his breathing completely stopped as usual when it was asleep.

Adrian shifted a bit, "Damn" He growled, he was in to much pain to sleep and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:35 am

Zero shrugged. "Not sure yet."

Andy's breathing had stopped too. She had fallen asleep almost as quickly as Keith had.

Jay rolled on to her back. She was tired, but apparently, not tired enough to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:39 am

Shaye sighed, "Mmm, still wanna go shopping?" She sighed, "Or do you just wanna go straight home?" She really had no desire to go straight home, there was still so much tension between her and Andy, and it was just akward.

Adrian shifted, feeling for the TV remote and flicking it on. He couldn't watch, but he could listen. Wit some difficultly he managed to turn the DVD back on, and sank back against the pillows, letting the sounds of Monty Python wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:44 am

Zero looked at her, incredious. "Shaye, by eleven, you will be exhausted. You already are. I'm not going to let you sleep until Andy or Adrian give me the okay. Do you really want to go shopping when you are so exhausted?" he asked.

Jay didn't particulary like T.V. She preferred her books. So, digging around in the drawer of her bedside table, she found Wuthering Heights and began to read.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:48 am

Shaye sighed, shrugging, "I think by eleven I might have gotten my second wind" Shaye said softly, yawning a bit. She curled against him, "And anyway, being at home is so akward right now" She said with a small shrug. She yawned, curling against Zero, rubbing her eyes.
"You know Andy and Adrian are at home and sound asleep, they're not giving the okay for a long time" She siad with a small sigh.

Adrian shifted, ears picking up the sound of book pages being flipped,
"Jay?" He raised his voice softly, curious if the shifter was awake.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:53 am

Zero shrugged. "Well, then you aren't going to sleep for a long time."

Jay heard Adrian, so she stood and walked to his room. She opened the door and leaned against the door frame. "What's up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:55 am

Shaye sighed, cuddling against Zero.
"That's not fair" She said, though she had a small smile on her face. "So what are we gonna do then? I need to be amused or else I'm gonna pass out" She said with a small grin.

Adrian smiled. "I heard you reading, what are you doing?" He asked curiously, "You could at least come join me, I'm bored, and I hurt"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:13 am

"It's completely fair." Zero said. "I don't know what we are going to do."

Jay smiled despite herself. "I was only reading. And I had joined you and you kicked me out. Remember?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

"How is that fair?" Shaye protested, shaking her head and sighing tiredly. Her eye kids flickered, wanting to fall asleep. She curled against Zero, yawning and sighing.

Adrian sighed, "I thought you were tired" He grumbled, "Come keep me company?" He asked, shifting again and wincng as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:16 am

Zero shrugged. "Because I said it was." He said.

Jay smiled and shook her head. "Okay." She nodded, walking over to him. Her eyes flickered to the T.V. "Your watching my movie." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:17 am

Shaye sighed, yawning again.
"Wh-why is it because you said so?" She grumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Adrian chuckled, "Listening to your movie actually. And mainly because I couldn't figure out how to do anything else, except turn it on and hit play"

OOC: Be back, gotta go shower XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:24 am

Zero shrugged. "I don't know." He looked at her.

Jay chuckled. "Right. Of course you are. Would you like me to put in something else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:00 pm

"Oh, nice argument" Shaye teased, smirking at him.

"I don't mind, I'd rather listen to your voice, or, I dunno, let you come and sit with me. We are dating now, I suppose we should do that weird couple stuff"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Zero smiled. "I know it."

Jay smiled. "I don't want to hurt you." She said, looking at his legs, then at the bigger gashes that hadn't completely healed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:47 pm

"Dork" Shaye sighed, kissing his chest again lightly. She couldn't reach his lips.

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Please? You won't hurt me" He mumbled, smiling softly. 'Besides you want to"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Zero smiled. "Feeling any better?" he asked.

Jay shook her head and smiled. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She teased, but sat beside him anyway. "What? Do you read my mind now?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Shaye sighed, "I'm still sore" She admitted, "Asprin kicked in though, so I feel sot of light headed" She murmured.

Adrian grinned.
"Yea, I can totally read your mind" He reached out, taking her hand.
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Zero nodded. "You'll probably be sore for a few days, at least." He said.

Jay scoffed. "Figures. The one person that can't read my face, can read my mind." She said, taking his hand. "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:00 pm

"How long do you think it'll take my ribs to heal?" She asked softly. She sighed, cuddling against Zero tiredly.
"I'm sleepy" She mumbled.

Adrian smirked, "It's a gift" He tugged her hand lightly, asking her to lie down.
"Cuddle with me?" He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Zero shrugged. "No idea." He said. "Too bad. You can't sleep until Adrian or Andy tells me you can."

Jay scoffed. "Of course it is." She looked at him, then back at his leg. But she layed down next to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:10 pm

"I wanna" Shaye grumbled cuddling against Zero and shutting her eyes. She yawned, wondering if she could fall asleep without him noticing.

Adrian wrapped an arm around Jay, sighing and shifting enough so he could actually lie with her.
"Well, they take my sight, so they owe me some sort of gift" He teased, rubbing his eyes. He felt much more relaxed with Jay here.
"Stop worrying about me" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:13 pm

"Too bad." Zero said. "And don't try it." He said, referring to trying to fall asleep.

"Why does everything have to be an exchange?" she teased, smiling as he wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Shaye sighed, "Why not? What are you gonna do about it?" She teased half-heartedly. She sighed, rubbing her eyes again, yawning tiredly.

Adrian shrugged, "To be fair?" He sighed, resting his head on her stomach, as she was sitting up higher then him, and he was pretty stretched out, due to his leg.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Zero smiled. "Put you in ice water." He warned teasingly.

Jay nodded. "That makes sense." She said. She ran her fingers through the ends of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next