Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Shaye plastered a pout on her face.
"Zero" She pouted, smiling at him and sighing.

Keith laughed, "I know love, but I was really talking out loud for my benifit" She said, sighing and shaking his head.

Adrian laughed. "For now?" He asked, arching an eyebrow as he set her back down.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Zero poked her nose. "That's a fake pout." He said.

Andy chuckled. "So, you talk to yourself now..." She teased.

Jay nodded. "Yes, becaue hopefully, soon, I will grow to atleast your shoulder." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:25 am

Shaye shrugged, "It's still cute" She pointed out, still looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Keith laughed, "I never claimed sanity" He said with a chuckle.

"Jay, I hate to inform you that once you reach a certain age, say seventeen you stop growing" Adrian said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:32 am

Zero smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. "So your human boys tell you." He teased.

Andy chuckled. "That's true." She nodded.

Jay rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I know. Unfortunatly."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:48 am

Shaye arched an eyebrow, "Human boys eh?, Well, maybe I'll go find a human boy to call me adorable" She murmured, sticking her tounge out.

Keith laughed, smiling at her and shrugging.
"Yes, very true" He said with a grin.

Adrian chuckled, "You're taller then Shaye" He reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Zero rolled his eyes playfully. "I'll find you a human boy to call you adorable." He teased. "I don't know any that wouldn't."

Andy smiled and shook her head softly, then looked back out the window.

Jay rolled her eyes. "Well, that will have to do." She sighed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm

"You'll find me a boy? I'm perfectly capable of finding myself a boy" Shaye teased, looking around the park.
"Like him" She pointed out a guy walking a boxer on the other side of the park.

Keith smiled, pulling into downtown London.
"What do you think?" He asked, looking around, a lot had changed since he had lived here, a lot.

Adrian laughed, it wasn't hard to be taller then Shaye, she was 5'3" and despite being short, she had been offered numerous modeling contracts.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Zero looked over. "Why do you always have to choose the big, burly men with lots of hair and a vicious dog?" he teased.

Andy took a deep breath. "It's beautiful." She breathed, looking around.

Jay shook her head and chuckled. "But Shaye is absolutely gorgeous, so it evens out."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"He's not big and burly" She grumbled, shaking her head. "He's attractive" She teased, "And since you don't seem to think I'm adorable, I could go flirt with him, maybe he thinks I'm adorable" She teased, smirking at her soul mate lightly.

"It's different" He said, "When I was here, well, last time I was here was two hundred years ago, and before that, six hundred years" He said, shrugging.
"My family's village used to be over that way" He nodded, wondering if anything was still there. It was over seven hundred years since his village had last been standing, so he doubted it.

"You're not so bad yourself" Adrian said, smiling. "Shaye's unique" He said, ever the big brother.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Zero looked at the guy, then back at Shaye. "Okay." He rolled his eyes and then smiled.

Andy looked that way Keith nodded and smiled. "Really. That's so cool." She said.

Jay smiled. "Thank you. But I'm nothing compared to Shaye and Andy." She nodded. "Very unique."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Zero.
"Fine then, but if I get raped, I'm blaming you" She said, whistling for Jet.
"Alright, here I go, your soulmate, going to flirt with another guy, a stranger, because you're to much of a meanie to compliment me" She said, holding Jet's leash she began to walk towards the guy, slowly of course.

Keith chuckled.
"Mhm, wanna head over, see if any 'historical' sights are still standing?" He asked, smiling at her.

Adrian smiled, "That is a matter of opinion" He said, sighing and wrapping her in his arms.
"Would you like to go on the London Eye?" He asked, knowing it wasn't far, and supposedly a very good touristy thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Zero watched her. "Have fun." He called with a wave. He looked at Diesel. "Kill him if you have to." Zero said and sent Diesel slowly after Shaye. He watched her walk away with a smile.

Andy nodded. "Let's go."

Jay looked around. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Shaye's green eyes flashed for a moment. This wasn't something she had anticipated from her super jealous boyfriend, but she wasn't about to back down.
"Fine" She grumbled haughtily, looking down at Jet.
"Come on, let's go make a new friend" She jogged casually over to the guy, pretending to stop and tie her shoelace when she was close to him. Jet and the man's boxer began sniffing eachother, which was the perfect conversation starter.
"Hey, I'm Shaye" She said with a small, shy grin.
"Mike" He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you" Shaye grinned wider. "Like wise"

"Awesome" Keith pressed the gas and zoomed down the road, heading towards the small village, or where it had used to be.

Adrian smiled, "Lead the way" He said, casually glancing around, out of habit moreso then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Zero watched Shaye. His little green monster raised its head. She was the perfect flirt. He straightened his shoulders and watched silently. Diesel was in a spot where neither the boy nor Shaye would notice him until he wanted to be noticed.

Andy smiled and rolled down the window. The wind whipped through her hair and she laugehd into the wind.

Jay smiled and took his hand. "It's this way."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:06 pm

"So Mike, what's your dog's name?" Shaye asked, casually flicking her hair over her shoulder. It was clear from the look in the man's eyes he thought she was gorgeous, beyond gorgeous.
"Oh, this is Bruiser" He smiled, petting the boxer's head. "Oh, what a cutie' Shaye smiled, green eyes flickering lightly. She hoped Zero was good and jealous.
"And how about this fellow?" He asked, indicating an anxious, happy Jet.
"Oh, Jet" She said, smiling lightly, and glancing subtly over her shoulder at Zero. She let her green eyes rest on him for a moment, almost tauntingly, after all, he had asked for this.

Keith smirked, thankfully the scent of England was the same, he didn't know how he'd react if it wasn't. He inhaled deeply, smiling at Andy.

"Good" Adrian said, wrapping his arm around her waist agian so she didn't get flattened by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Zero watched and then stood, rolign his shoulders. Shaye was taunting him and he would deal, until he touched her. Then he would have a problem. He didn't actually think she would do it, but he had let her. He watched and then blinked. If he touched her, he'd send Diesel as a warning and then, if he touched her again, he would have to step in.

Andy looked at him and smiled. She laughed at the memory of seeing this scene in a romantic comedy. She stuck her head out the window and smiled.

Jay felt Adrian's arm around her waist and she pulled him along toward the Eye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Shaye chuckled, though she grew stiff with suprise as Mike reached out, brushing a 'stray' hair from her face.
"Sorry" He smiled, looking at with her with a deseriable look.
"Thanks" Shaye said, reaching up and brushing the offending hair away. She glanced down at the ground, knowing it would be inturppreted as shy, when really, she was trying to regain her composure.
"Shy?" Mike asked, laughing and reaching forward to tilt her chin up. Shaye laughed, though it took on a nervous tone.
"A bit" She admitted.

Keith looked at Andy curiously.
"What's so funny?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Adrian sighed, letting Jay lead him, though he was constantly listening to every little sound. Making a sound map in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Zero snapped and Diesel went forward, growling and baring his teeth at the guy. The Boxer backed down when he saw how big Diesel was. Then the guy touched her again. Diesel went balistic. He growled and barked, a huge warning to back off or the guy would be sorry. Jet was now joining in with Diesel and Zero approached at a leisurely, nonchalant pace.

Andy looked at him. "This reminds me of a movie," she said, sitting back down in her seat.

Jay finally led him to the Eye. Surprisingly, the line was short, due to the fact that it wasn't traveling season.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Shaye nearly jumped out of her skin at Diesel's sudden appearance. As Jet joined in, he jerked forward on the leash, causing Shaye to get caught up in it and fall, hard on her ass.
"Damn dogs" She hissed, glowering at her pets, knowing Zero had trained them to do that. Mike looked totally freaked out, but was still staring at her.
"Yo-" He was drown out by the noise of the barking.

Keith arched an eyebrow at Andy, "Oh?"

"How's the line?" Adrian asked, not that he cared. He was used to waiting, not to mention the Eye was more for Jay them himself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Zero finally came forward and reached a hand to help Shaye up. "Hello, luv." He smirked. The guy looked at him. "Why are you down there?" he asked, helping her to her feet. Diesel was still barking. "Shh, boys." Zero shushed the dogs and turned his 1000-watt smile on the guy. The guy looked shocked.

Andy smiled. "Yes."

Jay shrugged. "Not bad actually."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Shaye grumbled incoherently under her breath as Zero helped her up.
"Thanks" She said, glowering at the dogs, completely ignoring Mike now, brushing dirt off of her ass. She frowned, feeling something trickling down her arm and glanced down, cursing under her breath. Silver blood was dripping steadily down her arm from a cut on her hand. Quickly she shoved her hnd in her pocket, thankfully her tiny jogging shorts had them, she just had to hope that her acidic blood didn't burn through them to fast.
"I'm gonna go" Mike said, tugging on his dog's leash.
"Call me if you ever want to hang" He flicked a number at her, which landed neatly in her hand.
"Er, thanks"

"You my dear are a hopeless romantic" He teased, smirking at her lightly.

Adrian looked mildly suprised.
"Good, I wasn't in the mood to bribe anyone"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Zero looked at Shaye and took the number. "I think will give him a call." He said, petting Diesel's head. "Good boy." He murmured to the dog. "Now come on, let's go get that fixed."

Andy smiled. "I can't help it." She looked at him sheepishly.

Jay smiled. "Of course you weren't."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Oh?" She asked, pulling her hand from her pocket and inspecting the cut. She sighed, shaking a few rocks loose, careful not to hit the dogs with her blood. She looked at Diesel, "Yes, good boy, scaring me half to death is always appreciated" She teased, though she pet him with her good hand.

Keith chuckled, "Sure you can't" he winked tasingly.

Adrian shrugged, "I would have, if the line was long"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Zero smiled. "He did what I told him to." Zero said. "Now come on." He said, taking her good hand and leading her toward home.

Andy looked at him. "Just another thing you love about me." She teased, winking back.

Jay smiled. "I know you would have."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm

"Ah, scare me half to death? Good to know what you're training our dogs to do" Shaye grumbled, letting him lead her along. She still had Jet's leash, which she had wrapped around her wrist, hopefully the puppy wouldn't take off.

Keith laughed, "Of course" He said with a grin, eyes lighting up.
"Well, doesn't look the same" He said of the area he had lived as mortal in.

Adrian smirked, waiting patiently next to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next