Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Sven sighed, repressing the urge to throw his laptop across the room.
"Its the stupid injury, I mean, how many people, mythical and human alike face a demon and live, barely anyone. So the amout of information on these injuries is so little, that you basically have to hunt down the survivors" He paused, a small smile coming to his face.
"Thats it! Nicko, Keith has to know if anyone else survived a demon attack, we get the name, find them, and figure out how to heal him. It might take time though, so we need to find a way to at least slow the progress of the injury"

Keith glanced up at Alayna as she spoke, opening his eyes. Despite everything, his eyes still shone a deep crystal blue. He opened his mouth, as if to speak, but no sound came out. Frowning, he shook his head, he didn´t really need anything right now. He sighed, well, it looked like he sighed, and glanced at the TV, maybe she could find a movie.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Nicko scratched the back of his head. "Find a surviver? I think we'll have better chances at trying to find a complete cure..." he muttered, shaking his head. His mind was swimming with information and it was starting to give him a mirgrane. Him and Sven had been at this since Alayna called, worried sick yesterday. "Slow the infection you mean?" Nicko asked, screwing his eyes shut and rubbing them roughly.

Alayna frowned, seeing that Keith was trying to speak..and was failing at it. That was great, but she tried not to notice. She put her hands on his chest and smiled lightly. "Dont't stress yourself." Alayna murmured quietly. She caught his gaze flickering to the tv and nodded. She turned, reaching for the remote and flickering through the channels. Maybe she could find something cheerful...
Alayna sighed, sitting back on the bed beside him, smirking when she found Sherlock Holmes. "Good? You can just nod or shake your head." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Sven nodded.
"I´m sure I can at least counteract some of the mortal causes of teh infection, which should slow it enough to buy us some time. Provided Alayna keeps an eye on it" The girl hadn´t told him how bad it was for awhile, he supposed it was hard for her to look on the injury, but he needed her to check daily, hourly now.
"How long do you suppose he has?" It was the one question no one had asked, but he needed to know his time window, and Nicko had experience with injuries that were fatal. Sven dealt more with the paranormal, and they tended to recover.

Keith smiled at Alayna, rolling his eyes lightly. He doubted he could strain himself if he wanted to. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes, which took a lot more effort then he let on. Glancing at the TV, he nodded. Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Nicko rubbed his face tiredly. "If she doesn't I can.." he offered, knowing that the angels wound was groquetse(sp?), and Alayna was partly squeamish. He sucked in a breath at Svens question and sighed. Leaning foreward, he rested his elbows on the table, running his hands through his hair.
"He's strong, i'm assuming that's from being an angel. Honestly I'm surprised he lasted this long." Nicko murmured softly. "Maybe a week, maybe a day. With the injury like that...it usually rests on the person alone..."

Alayna sighed, settleing back against the pillows. She watched Keith carefully out of the corner of her eye, half focusing on the movie playing in front of her. Swallowing again, Alayna let the remote fall to the bed and reached over to take Keith's hand genty. She wished, now more then ever that she could help him. Give him her strentgh, help him heal. Sadly, she reminded herself that her channeling only made him sick, and she pulled back on the tingling sensation in her palm, just settling to holding him hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Sven sighed, "Go do that and give me your estimate, I can read faster then you, so I´m gonna keep looking" He pulled the book Nicko had been reading towards him, curling up and begining to read through the pages, the language was Russian, so unlike NIcko, he didn´t need to translate.
"Clean it a bit too, last I checked it was seeping blood again" He murmured, Nicko had stitched up guys in the field before, which was why he trusted him to do this.

Keith sighed, closing his eyes, it was hard keeping them open, though he was still listening to the movie. Shifting, he rolled onto his stomach, making sure to keep Alayna´s hand, though switching it with his so he didn´t yank her around. He sighed, falling into a light sleep, reassured by Alayna´s presence.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Nicko nodded, somewhat glad to be out of book work. He stood up blinking a few times to try and get his slow working mind back up to speed before heading downstairs. He knocked lightly on the bedrom door before walking past the little lounge the coulpe had.

Alayna titled, resting over Keith for a moment to look at Nicko. She swallowed a mixture of fear and hope, though her hope shattered at the look on her brothers face. She frowned, sitting up and nodding for him to come in.
"Sven wanted me to check on Keith." He explained gently. Alayna merely nodded indifferently, squeezing Keith's a few times to warn him that Nicko would be poking around.

"Anything?" Alayna mouthed, and Nicko sadily shook his head, going into the bathroom for a warm cloth and a bowl of hot water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Sven watched Nicko go, tearing through the book. Sighing, he was careful not to go to fast, lest he miss something. His ears perked as he heard water downstairs, Nicko. Frowning, he realized this would be a terrible home for Maddie to come into. She could feel pain, and Keith´s pain would kill her. They couldn´t risk moving Keith, so maybe Demitri would be willing to extend his trip, indefinately.
Picking up his phone, he texted his brother, getting a reply back almost instantly that agreed.

Keith heard Nicko and felt Alayna´s hand, he sighed, but didn´t open his eyes, this had been happening periodically, so he wasn´t to worried. He winced, hearing the water, that meant someone was cleaning the wound, not merely looking at it, and cleaning hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Maddie's head shot up, sensing Demitri's worry and fear. She had her coloring book in front of her, and a few crayons scattered around. She placed the one she was currently holding down to look over at him. His face said nothing, but Maddie was used to that by now. "Dad?" She asked queitly before Kristen came back from the kicthen with her lunch.
"Eat up. And don't make a mess." Kristen said before collasping into the couch next to Demitri. She glanced at him and frowned.
Something wrong? Kristen asked quietly.

Nicko sighed, pushing away the covers, Keith's shirt and the bloodied bandages to get to the actual wound. He clenched his jaw, shaking his head. Sven hadn't been kidding about the blackened skin. It didn't look good. Drenching the cloth in the hot water, Nicko started the process of cleaning the wound out.
Once that was done, Nicko sent Alayna for fresh bandages. There was no way he would rewrap the wound the soiled ones. His sister came back fast, obviously not wanting to be far from him for long. After wrapping Keith tightly, Nicko sighed and rubbed his eyes. Alayna was looking at him expendedly but he merely smiled lightly and left.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Demitri sighed, brushing a hand through his dark hair, ignoring Maddie for the time being.
We can´t go home yet, apparently Keith took a turn for the worst, bad, and his injury would basically kill Maddie if she felt it right now. Sven´s suprised he´s still alive, him, Nicko and Alayna are working on a cure, but they can´t risk moving him, so we ahve to stay out here awhile longer He said quickly, lowering his voice absentmindedly. He knew Alexi and Maria would overhear anyway.

Keith winced, gripping the pillow tightly, damn this hurt. He sighed, relieved as Nicko stopped probing and re-wrapped the wound. He frowned, hearing nothing pass between brother and sister, were they keeping everything from him now?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Kristen's frown deepened. She reached for his hand, lacing her fingers with his and squeezing tightly. It was the only way she could deal with her worry without setting Maddie off entirely. She was sure her daughter knew something was up, but Maddie was feigning engrossment in her peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich. Kristen sighed deeply, holding Demitri's hand tightly and nodding in understandment.
You don't think he'll... Kristen swallowed, unable to finish her statement, not exactly liking the idea in general.

Alayna winced, watching as Nicko left without a word. Looking back at Keith, Alayna squeezed his hand gently.
She didn't know what to say to him right now. She didn't want to tell him the truth, didn't want him knowing how bad a state he was actually in. Swallowing, Alayna leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "You'll get better.." she murmured quietly.

Nicko made sure the door was closed behind him as he walked back to Sven. "I give him to the end of the week..." Nicko said quietly, looking grim. "Maybe longer if he choose to fight it..." he murmured, collasping into a chair then. He rubbed his face, trying to get the depressing image of Keith's injury out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Demitri looked at Kristen, eyes wide with worry and fear he couldn't answer that question. He glanced at Maddie watching her eat before scooping her up into his lap. Maddie had known they were supposed to go home the following day.
"Hey kiddo we're gonna spend a little whileonger here, alright?" he didn't want her to worry though he wanted to rush home as they spoke.

Keith winced but nodded needing to be comforted by her voice right now. His entire body was stiff ridged with pain though he made no noise. Nicko had said nothing and he was suprised Alayna hadn't rushed into the hall after him to fin out what was going on.

Sven winced, "That bad?" He had been hoping for more time th that. "I found something that might slow the infection but-" He shrugged they needed a cure and very fast.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Kristen sighed, falling back against the couch as Demitri picked up Maddie. The little girl curlced up in his lap, wrapping her arms around his chest. She merely nodded, sensing how scared and worried he was. She didn't want to argue. "Ok..." Maddie mumbled. Kristen rubbed her lips gently. She'd been half hoping to get back to Russia sooner then later...
"Don't worry girly, it just gives us more time to have fun. We can go back out on the beach again tomorrow, or go into the city, maybe do a little shopping?" Kristen said, running her fingers through Maddie's hair, glancing up at Demitri to see if that was alright.

Alayna smiled lightly. She reached up, running her fingers through his hair gently. She could tell, from the look on his face that he was in pain. She firgured it was from Nicko cleaning the wound. Alayna squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Just think, when Kristen and Demitri get back, we'll have to help plan the wedding.." Alayna murmured, wanting to keep talking to him. "And I know Maddie's birthday is in the summer...I'm sure Demitri will want to do something for her. And once everythings settled, we'll go to Italy, just you and me..."

Nicko walked across the room to look over Sven's shoulder. "Well..something is better then nothing." He murmured, rubbing his eyes again. He was tired and at this point, a little less hopeful. "Anything that can help him"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Demitri nodded to Kristen, rubbing Maddie's back lightly. He was mehanical in his Movement however. He sighed forcing a smile onto his face, Keith would be fine, Sven would see to that. He stood up holding Maddie lightly.
"Come on kiddo we got stuff to do today" He said trying to sound upbeAt.

Keith nodded Italy with Alayna would be amazing if he lived to see it. Sighing he sat up carefully running his fingers through his tattered hair. He knew he shouldn't be moving but he needed to stretch out.

Sven nodded. "I'll get on it, keep an eye on him Alayna's to freaked to leave his side" Sven said with a sigh pulling his kit towards him and pulling various items out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Maddie frowned, looking at Demitri. "Are we going back to the beach?" She asked. Her thumb was back in her mouth, a sign that she was getting tired, and she was plain worried. She'd never felt Demitri this worried, this scared, or stiff. Kristen was trying not to think about it, Maddie could tell from the way her mother stood up from the couch to clean up her late lunch.

"Keith don't..." Alayna gasped, watching as he sat up. She had a feeling that was in the 'do not do' category when it came to fatal wounds. She bit her lip with worry, somewhat hovering over him, preventing him from sitting up entirely. "Keith, please. You're weak enough as it is." Her eyes were pleading with him, for all that her voice was soft and kind.

Nicko watched as Sven busied himself and he nodded. Standing up, Nicko walked back downstairs. He needed to sleep, even for a few hours or so. Knocking on the door, Nicko nodded to Keith and Alayna. "Take it easy man, Sven's working on something for that infection." He said, collasping at the couch. Alayna grinned lightly with renewed hoped, looking back at Keith with that light grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie.
"Maybe, for now though I think it's nap time" He smiled doubting Maddie would wanna be alone. "Whaddya say we set up a movie in mom's and my room and we watch it" he knew Maddie would fall asleep but he also knew it would help relaxe them all.

Keith sighed smirking at Alayna his own eyes clearly sayin you worry to much. He glanced up as Nicko came in rolling his eyes but leaning back. So Sven was working on something not that anyone would tell him anything beyond that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Maddie nodded gently. She liked that idea. She rested her head back on Demitri's shoulder, letting her other arm hang loosely over his back. She would probably fall asleep...she felt exhausted. As they walked upstairs, Kristen caught up with them. She smiled lightly at Demitri before looking back at Maddie.
"What movie do you want to watch honey?" Kristen asked quietly. Maddie shrugged.
"Bee movie?" She murmured, rubbing her eyes lightly.

"Humor me please?" Alayna asked, reading the look on his eyes. She smiled lightly glancing back at Nicko, hearing his deep breathing, meaning he was asleep. She sighed deeply, looking back at Keith and kissing his forehead gently.
"Sven's got something, so it'll help and you'll get better in no time." Alayna murmured, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Demitri smiled "Bee movie it is" He murmured opening the door to his and Kristen's room. Setting Maddie on the bed he stretched out beside her opening his arms so she could cuddle if she wanted. He smiled at Kristen despite everything he loved moments like this, his family, relaxing it was perfect.

Keith smiled and shrugged resting back against the pillows and shutting his eyes. He rolled onto his good side falling into a light slumber. His hand sought Alayna's making sure she was close.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Maddie murmured incoherently as Demitri set her down. She didn't want to leave him. She grinned, thumb still in her mouth as he opened his arms to her. She scurried across the bed, curling up against his side, resting her head on his stomach. Maddie watched as Kristen set everything up, and started the movie before joining them on the bed. Maddie sighed at the familiarity of it all, laying in bed between her mom and dad, just watching a movie...it was calmning, and Maddie was asleep before the movie was twenty minutes in.
Kristen laughed quietly. "That didn't take long..."

Alayna smiled as Keith fell asleep. Though she wasn't expecting him to grab her hand so suddenly. It rooted Alayna back to the bed; he didn't want her to leave. Alayna smiled sadly, nodding gently and lacing her fingers with his, silently saying that she'd stay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Demitri smiled pulling the balnkets around himself and Maddie. He chuckled at Kristen's statment. "I didn't expect it to" He said with a grin stretching a casual arm out and brushing her cheek. He knew she had wanted to go home, but if really was better that they stayed here, for Maddie sake. He glanced down at the little girl brushing a hair from her face. He found it strange hat now, no matter what, when upset she came to him.

Keith sighed, grip relaxing on her hand. He sighed shudderin once, cold suddenly. He had been having hot and cold flashes and this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Kristen smiled lightly. She shrugged somewhat indifferently, looking back at the tv. She was staring at it distantly thought, her mind obviously elsewhere. Glancing down at Maddie, Kristen heaved a heavy sigh. She flexed her fingers, cracking her knuckles loosely, a werid habbit she had when nervous or anxious before looking back at the movie. Being in Italy this long, Kristen wasn't expecting, though she knew Demitri was probably right. It would be better to stay, espically with Maddie ever growing gift.

Alayna frowned, feeling the bed shake lightly at Keith's shudder. He was cold? Gently, Alayna slide from the bed enough to pull the thicker comforters around him. She kept them loose, so that if he needed to, he could move to get comfortable. Though she didn't want him moving bout too much...
Pulling up the cushioned chair to Keith's side of the bed, Alayna took his hand again, kissing the back of it gently. He had to get better...Sven's rememdy had to work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Demitri sighed. "I know staying here for an extneded period of time isn't what you had in mind love, but really it's best" He said looking at her with sad eyes. Home wasn't safe not for Maddie and he wasn't sure he could handle the idea of Keith not making it. Wincing he roughly pushed the thought from his mind, Keith would be fine.

Keith still shivered through not as violently. His breathing slowed almost drastically as if it would stop, though it never did. He tried to toss occasionally though he always stopped.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 am

Kristen gave Demitri a light smile. "I know...there's just things I'll have to take care of then." she murmured, leaning back in the bed to settle and watch the movie. She sighed, looking down at Maddie as the child tossed around, turning and pressing her face into Demitri's hard chest. Kristen sighed, rubbing the girls back gently, making her settle back down and fall asleep.

Alayna bit her lip, forcing herself to stay calm as she watched Keith. "Sven, please tell me you're close to finish..." she murmured, hearing Keith's breathing slow down tremendously. She held his hand tighter, thought not enough to bother him as he tried to move around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 am

Demitri looked at Kristen curiously. "Like what?" He asked, glancing down a Maddie and smiling. He let his arm drape around the little girl casually, suprised with his ability to grow up and actually be an adult, a father.
"Good thing the teams in vacation" He said smiling At Kristen he had already missed a bunch of practices at least now he wasn't. "If you really wanna go home, we can. I can just rent a hotel room or an appartment" He offered.

Sven walked into the room a small bowl in his hand. "I heard that, now this isn't a cure, it's only temporary but it should clear up some of the infection, which in the long run will help" He told Alayna as he moved to Keith's side. "Dont let him toss" He warned the girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Kristen flexed her fingers again, cracking her knuckles as Demitri tended to Maddie. The child calmed under his cool touch. She murmured in her sleep, pulling the blanket around her and curling tighter against Demitri.
"That might be better..." Kristen mused. "They might need us. You said it's just Sven with Keith and Alayna right?" She murmured, turning to look at him. She was worried again, about Keith mostly, and how Alayna was faring. Kristen had only talked to her friend once during the break, but that had been more about her engagement with Demitri then anything else.

Alayna smirked tiredly. "You were supposed to." She said. At least one thing she'd mangaed to make stick to her memory was the sensitive hearing of all vampires. She nodded with a small frown, moving away so that Sven could have enough room. Alayna walked around to slide onto the other side of the bed. Gently, she laced her fingers with Keith's, squeezing his hand gently. Glancing back at Sven, Alayna frowned.
"Now or in general?" She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 pm

"Nicko's there too, and we couldn't do much Kristen" He said shrugging. Keith had three people watching him and they couldn't leave Maddie. He shrugged again stretching out and glancing at the screen. He needed to relax But everything was stressing out. He glanced at Kristen looking at her sadly. "I dunno if I can handle seeing Keith like that" he admitted.

Sven chuckled.
"Both" He said, focusing on Keith's injury. He frowned a bit annoyed at how bad this injury was and how it was doing anything but healing. Sucking in a breath and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: