Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:23 am

Maria rolled her eyes. "Told you so." she mocked, laughing quietly to herself and flicking Alexi's ear. "You're such a child sometimes. You do realize that..." she murmured, shaking her head. Still, she ran her fingers through his hair, careful not to get any of the sand that fell onto the bed. That proved to be a bit difficult thought. Maria sighed and shook her head, leaning back against the wall with Alexi's head in her lap. She thought for a moment and sighed. "We head back this weekend..unless Demitri and Kristen plan on staying longer..."

"Awww.." Kristen murmured, laughing quietly as Demitri picked her up. She wound her arms around his neck as he carried her upstairs, resting her head lightly on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, just enjoying being in his arms like always. When Demitri put her down, Kristen didn't let go.
"Nuh-uh." she said, pulling him down with her to kiss his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 am

Alexi shrugged his shoulders casually.
"I know" He said, chuckling and sighing contently as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. It always felt nice, was relaxing. He nodded, yea I know, I dunno what they plan on doing. I suppose they'll work it out, though I know Demitri's worried about Keith, and they do have a wedding to plan, well, so do you, since you seem to be helping Kristen" He said, stretching out. "Also, we have a lot of stuff to do ourselves when we get home, like buy an appartment and build that summer home of yours. Not to mention start construction on our club" He said with a smile.

Demitri smirked as Kristen kept her arms around her neck.
"Love" He said, in a slightly exaspertated voice. He unwound her arms, smiling at her.
"Kristen, you can't tell me you're tired, and then not go to bed" He said, smirking and laughing at her.
"So, go to bed" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 am

Maria laughed quietly, listening to Alexi ramble on and on about the things they'd need to get done once they returned to Russia. "Ah yes...a club to build, a house to work out...a wedding to plan..." she grinned, leaning down to kiss Alexi on the forehead. She let her mind wander for a bit on the later of the things needed to be done. Her hand continued to move through Alexi's hair, however it was a might robotic. Not as graceful as when Maria was paying attention.
"I wonder if she has anything in mind yet..." She mumbled then, blinking and coming out of her daze of a dream.

Kristen giggled. When this tired, she was as bad as Maddie when it came to actually falling asleep. She kept her hands in Demitri's, lacing her fingers with his and looking back at him with a smirk.
"I said I was just a little tired." she grumbled, slidding under the covers anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 am

Alexi shrugged.
"That, my dear, is something you'd have to ask her" He pointed out. He felt the change of movement in her hand, not that he minded, it still felt nice. He stretched out, pressing his face into her knee for a moment, before relaxing again.
"You know, we don't have to go home when Demitri and Kristen do, if you don't want. We could make our way up through Europe by like train" He said, he knew Maria had been cooped up for a long time, so he wasn't to rushed in getting home ASAP, if she wanted to take the longer, sightseeing route he was fine with that.

Demitri sighed, "Gods you and Madison are impossible" He grumbled, shaking his head and sitting down on the bed.
She was so confusing, and he was starting to feel the proverbial headache coming on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 am

Maria nodded. She definatly would ask Kristen in the morning. She sighed, smiling as she listened to Alexi. As good as that sounded, Maria actually wanted to go home. "Oh but Alexi we have so much to do back in Russia...." she said lightly, smiling to herself. "How about after the wedding we can go tour the world?" She asked, leaning down to kiss his forehead gently. Hopefully by them, Alexi would be healed, which would make traveling a whole lot easier.

Kristen giggled. "Like mother, like daughter I guess..." she murmured, falling back against the pillows then. She sighed. They were so soft and comfy...Kristen turned her head back to Demitri and smiled.
"You still love me though, right?" She asked quietly, reaching a hand up to caress his face lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Alexi grinned, a tour of the world sounded awesome to him. He nodded, smirking as she pressed her lips to his forhead.
"Sounds good, I suppose I´ll be better by then anyway" He stretched out, glowering at the plaster which incased him arms.

Demitri sighed, "Of course I still love you, dork" He said, smiling down at her and kissing her forhead lightly. "Now, sleep" He teased, stretching out next to her on the bed. She really did need to sleep, and he didn´t want to be up all night conivincing her of that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Maria nodded in agreement. "That would be the general idea." She said, laughing quietly to herself. She leaned over for the remote to turn on the t.v. She wasn't the least bit tired, but if Alexi was, she wasn't going to bother him by moving around. It was the middle of the night;Maddie was sleeping peacefully for a change, though Maria could still hear Demitri and Kristen awake on the other side of the house.
"Hmm.." Maria murmured, flickering through the channels for something to watch.

Kristen grinned tiredly. "Yay..." she murmured, yawning then. She strecthed out as Demitri layed beside her. She smiled at him and nodded tiredly. It was getting late..."Fine. But only cause you asked so nicely." She teased, rolling over so that her back as to Demitri. Kristen sighed, pulling the blankets around her loosely and getting comfortable in the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Alexi purred lightly, yawning once, before snuggling up against Maria again.
"Love you" He yawned, closing his eyes and drifting out almost instantly. He was exahusted, and being apart from her, yet again, always managed to wear him out, he couldn´t understand how she wasn´t tired.

Demitri sighed, relieved.
"Fair enough" He said, rolling his eyes at her actions. He slung his arm around her, despite her back being to him, and kissed her shoulder lightly.
"Sleep tight"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Maria smiled lightly. She leaned down to kiss Alexi's forehead gently. "I love you too." She murmured quietly before going through the channels once more. She could feel Alexi zoning out, but at the moment, Maria was somehow wired. Most her mind was going over everything that had happened today, and she was still trying to make sense of everything. Demitri and Kristen had made up, but things were still confusing.

Kristen chuckled tiredly and snuggled back against Demitri as his arm came around her. Glad to be back in his arms, Kristen fell asleep almost instnatly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Keith coughed, rubbing his eyes. God he felt like hell. Sven said it was fine and he was getting better, but him and Alayna spent hours each day locked in the study going over stuff. He sighed, maybe he really was sick. He rubbed his eyes, and shifted, feeling disgusted as well as more things he didn´t feel like describing. He sighed, looking around. Nicko had spent the night, and him, Alayna and Sven were all cloistered upstairs. He knew if he so much as got out of bed he´d be yelled at by one of them, if not all three.

"Damn, Damn, Damn" Sven cursed, "I was so sure I had it this time" He tossed a book across the room, sighing as it hit the wall with a satisfying thump. Keith was dying downstairs and he couldn´t come up with an answer, not even one.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Alayna winced, hearing the book smack against the wall as she walked back into the room. Nicko was shaking his head gently, flickering through a book in front of him on the table. Alayna walked over, handing him a mug of tea before looking back at Sven. The air was tense, so she was guessing she was getting bad news.

"Nothing?" She asked quietly, hands tight around her mug. Nicko shook his head.
"Everything is leading to a dead end.." he said softly, sipping from his hot drink. Alayna shook her head stubbronly.
"There has to be something..." she protested, standing up to scan the books /icko had spread out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Keith let out a small groan, rolling onto his side and vomiting into the waiting bucket. For an angel, he really was pathetic when sick. He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face and reaching for the glass of water that was always there, though, this time it was empty. He frowned, debating trying to drag himself out of bed, but with his luck someone would come in just then and freak on him. He sighed, coughing again and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Hopefully someone showed up soon.

Sven sighed, shaking his head.
"Nothing, nothing and more nothing. I was so sure this book would have the answer, bt their is literally nothing written about demon wounds, and well, none this bad" He glanced at Nicko and Alayna, Nicko had basically moved in at this point, Vlad and Jason were scouring Europe for books, and he was trying to keep Keith alive.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Alayna shook her head in mostly disbelif. "Sven there has to be something." She pleaded, setting her mug down and going to retrieve the book. She realized how old it was, and that she wouldn't be able to read it if she wanted to.

"We've looked through everything we have here..." Nicko said, softly again. He rubbed the inside of his eyes, blinking at the random text swirling in his vision. When Alayna had told him of the servirity of Keith's condition, Nicko had volunteered to come help Sven since he was literate in a few select languages. So far, they hadn't found much.

"Go check on him," Nicko suggested, standing up and taking the book from Alayna's trembling hands. She nodded distantly, leaving the room and going downstairs to her and Keith's room.
Smelling the sickness, Alayna winced. She walked into the bedroom, seeing Keith loking paler then ever. She swallowed hard and tried to give him a reassuring smile.
"Hey.." she murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Sven sighed, but didn´t bother to argue with Alayna, he needed to believe she was aright to keep this up.
"So we get more books, there has to be something. I mean, the earth is ancient, demons are basically just as ancient, there has to be some book, somewhere, with some information" He said, his voice reassuring, though he looked anything but reassured. He watched Alayna leave, sighing.
"He´s dying, damn, dying" Nico was the one person right now he could be completely honest with, he knew the man was just was worried as he was, but unlike Alayna, he accepted what could happen.

Keith glanced up, smiling half heartedly.
"Hey" He said, sitting up a bit, though he used the pillows for support. His head spun with the effort and he had to struggle to keep from getting sick again.
"Do you think you could get me some water? I seem to be all out" Alayna looked stressed, and he knew he and his current condition were responsible, though no amount of arguing with her seemed to convince her not to worry,
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Nicko sighed deeply, running his fingers through dark brown hair. "I know, I know..." Nicko muttered, pacing for a bit. He'd been sitting for most of the afternoon, reading through book after book.
"I mean, there's a few remedies to try for infections..." he murmured, tossing a worn volume onto the table lightly. "But from the sounds of it, they never had anything this serious...and with Keith in such a fragile state...I wouldn't want to try anything that's not certain to help."

Alayna nodded. She took the empty glass, along with the soiled bucket into the bathroom. She filled up his glass first, going back to had it to him. "Please take it easy.." she whispered quietly, handing him the semi-full glass. She kissed his forehead before smiling lightly and going back to wash out the bucket.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Sven nodded, running his fingers through his hair, watching Nicko paced with a zoned out expression
"I know, I know, but there has to be something. I mean, gods´" Sven looked about ready to crack. Jason and Vlad were sending back new books everyday and he ripped through them, reading basically night and day, drinking the blood in the fridge instead of wasting valuable time hunting. He picked up an old, dusty book, flicking it open.
"Has to be something" He muttered again.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"You know, if I took it any easier I´d be like, permanently asleep" He said, taking the water with a shaking hand. He sighed, no one was really telling him what was going on, and it was begining to stress him out.
"Alayna" He tried again for the thousandth time. "What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Nicko inhaled deeply, falling back into his chair. He rubbed his eyes, shaking his head. He heard the tall tell sound of pages turning. Which meant that Sven was back to reading. Nicko sat up moreso and took a long drain from his tea. The caffenie would kick in a while or so. Nicko looked at the books on the table before down at the paper he had been scratching notes on. He rubbed his forehead, looking those over for a moment before reaching for another book and setting to read again.

Alayna came back with a clean bucket. She set it down on the floor by the edge of the bed incase Keith would need it again. She swallowed the hard lump in her throat and sat down gingerly on the bed beside him. Alayna stalled, reaching over to brush herheand over his face.
"S-Sven's having trouble finding a cure for you infection..." Alayna said, smiling reassuringly and shrugging lightly. "I'm sure he'll come across it soon though." She sounded a bit more confident than she felt, which was good.
"How ya feeling?" She asked quietly, wondering if he was feeling any better at all or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Sven sighed flipping pages in his book skimming through them rapidly. His mind was racing as he paused, reading over a specific page before cursing. Nothig but he felt like he was getting closer, which hopefully they were. He flanced at Nicko smiling a quick thanks, the human was helpful.

Keith sighed. She was feeding him the same story as always. He frowned at her question he didn't want to tell he the truth.
"Um worse" he admitted "I'm throwing up like nonstop" she wouldn't like it but it was true.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Nicko gave a subtle nod, but was more intent on the book in his hands. He skimmed through it once more before shaking his head and slamming the volume shut. He rubbed his face, scratching a few things down on the paper. Nicko sighed.
"Go over his symptoms with me again? I feel like I'm missing something here..." he said, shaking his head again as he rapped the penicl against his notepad. The fatal day was playing over and over in his mind. He knew the wound had been bad, but at the time, Nicko didn't think it would get this bad.

Alayna swallowed hard but nodded. She ran her fingers through his hair, not trusting herself to speaking right now. She sighed, leaning forward to kiss his forehead affectionately.
"Call me if you need anything alright?" Alayna said, wanting to go upstairs and tell Sven and Nicko this. Maybe it would help them find something sooner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Sven sighed -"Well first fever, black skin around the wound, vomiting mild hallucination and weakness. All which are signs of regular flipping infection, bad ones but healable but he's not healing if anyhing he's worse" Sven said exasperated.

Keith opened his mouth but Alayna was gone. He knew he shouldn't have td her" he sighed rolling over and vomiting again. He knew he'd be able to call out for Alayna histhroat was on fire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Nicko nodded as he listened. Something clicked in his mind. "Black skin?" He murmured, standing up to look at all the books on the table. He was somewhat frantic as he picked up volume after volume, obviously looking for a specific one. "Damn. Did you see where I put down that green-covered book? It had something in it about blackened skin around the wounded area..." Nicko murmured.

He glanced up as Alayna knocked on the door. "I thought you were staying with Keith..." he said. She stood half in the door-way, half in the hallway, staring at Nicko with a distant look in her eyes.
"He's vomitting now.." she murmured, almost listlessly. Nicko sighed but nodded.
"We know. We're searching everywhere Alayna. We'll find something.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm

At Nicko's mention of a green book Sven leapt up also searching. H found it and tossed it to Nicko glancing up as Alayna came in. He sighed Keith hadn't eaten anything for days and last night he'd begun vomiting up blood. "How is he?"

Keith let out a moan of pain his throat was burning and all he really wanted to do was die. God where was everyone? He winced reaching with fumbling hands towards his water needing to cool the burnig.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Nicko sighed triumphantly and caught the book as Sven tossed it too him. He let the vampire and his sister talk while he leafed through the book. He needed to read it over again...he didn't want to miss anything.

Alayna shook her head gently. "It's not good.." she whispered, her throat closing again. Her grip on the doorknob tightened, making her knuckles white. She took a deep breath to prevent herself from crying. Not now, she couldn't cry now. The small part of her that was always worrying about Keith was going insane in her mind.
"I-I have to go.." she murmured, shaking her head before disappearing back downstairs.

She winced, realiIng Keith had been sick again. "Oh love..." she breathed, feeling the annoying sting in her eyes. She quickly went to was out the bucket before going back to Keith. Alayna sat down on the bed beside him, taking the glass from his shaking hands and holding it to his lips for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 am

Sven pulled out his laptop, the macbook was the latest one, not that the vampire cared. He opened up his e-mail, checking his contacts to see if anyone had sent him any news. Nothing. Cursing quietly in Russian, he opened up a few online books and quickly began to scan them.

Keith was relieved when Alayna held the water, but also angry. How could he be so weak? He nodded his head, lying back once he was done and closing his eyes. What the hell was wrong with him? He sighed, his throat was burning, and he was sure he looked like absolute hell. He could hear Alayna shifting around in the room, but he couldn´t even talk to her, he was basically incapable of anything at this point.

Keith could hear the voices in his mind again, he always heard then when he was this out of it, but now they were stronger then ever, calling him home. See, when an angel died, they were reincarnated in heaven, so they never really died. If Keith were to ´die´he´d just end up back in heaven, but coming back to Earth would be near impossible, the only way for a reincarnated angel was to fall, and for him, that would be twice. He sighed, hoping it would never come to that. He knew Sven and Nicko we´re working on something, probably to help him, so he hoped they hurried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm

"Shit." Nicko cursed, closing his eyes and muttering to himself, reciting what he had just read over and translating it in his mind. It would take him all night to read through this book again at this rate. He wasn't sure if Keith had that kind of time. Nicko sighed, skimming a few pages before settling back to reading again. That lasted about twenty more minutes and Nicko sighed in frustration. "How are we not finding anything?" he muttered bitterly, slamming the book down on the table and rocking on the two back legs of his chair.

Alayna gave a weak smile, putting the half empty glass back on the table once Keith was done drinking. She watched him for a moment, her heart growing heavy in her chest at how pale he was, how weak she knew he was, and how sick he was. She couldn't help the dose of guilt that was rammed down her throat. This was all her fault. She'd been captured by the demon and he'd had to fight to save her. She'd been stupid, and he had had to fight against her brother. Which she knew did help his previous injury any.

The sting of tears came back to her eyes, and Alayna tore her gaze away from him, staring down at the sheets her hands had clenched into. Alayna sighed, rubbing her eyes furiously and releasing the sheets, flexing her sore fingers. Swallowing the hard lump in her throat, Alayna turned her eyes back to Keith.
"Do you need anything?" she asked quietly. She wasn't going to leave him just yet, but if he needed anything, Alayna could easily get it for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: