Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes.
"Alright mom" He said, wading a bit deeper, purposfully letting his finger tips trail in the water. He knew he'd get yelled at some more, and he was rather enjoying being a rebel. In his opinion he didn't need the casts anymore, and he wasn't going to put up with them much longer. He continued to enjoy himself, walking further away from Maria and Maddie, basically igoring them at this point.

Demitri shrugged.
"Still, I had no idea that rich people lived that type of lifestyle" He murmured, shaking his head adn chuckling.
"I don't live that type of lifestyle"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:51 pm

"He's not listening..." Maddie murmured, still watching Alexi sharply. She folded her arms over her chest with a huff. Maria sighed, glancing over at Alexi.
"He doesn't like them Maddie..." Maria said, trying to explain. Maddie shrugged.
"So?" She said, still watching Alexi wade deeper into the water. Maria smirked at the little girl and how protective she was being over Alexi. Maybe she was getting that from Maria...
"Alexi you're upsetting Madison." Maria called, laughing quietly to herself to show that she was only teasing him.

Kristen yawned. "You toss your money around like its nothing..." she murmured, smirking lightly to herself. She waved a hand at the room they were in, meaning the house in general. "Point in case." She said, yawning and rubbing her eyes childishly again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Alexi turned, shrugging.
"Whatever" He muttered, low enough so only Maria would hear. He wasn't in the mood for this. He sighed, looking down at the casts, Maria would flip if he broke them off, which wasn't a good thing. He shook his head, walking further down the beach, still about waist deep in the water. He sighed, enjoying the cool water, he shook his head, looking at the beach with a dull epxression.

Demitri chuckled.
"Yes well, at least I don't toss it away on frivilious things. This, I bought for you" He said, smiling at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Maria sighed. "Have your wrists healed?" Maria asked, keeping her voice quiet for him. Maddie and walked over to the waters edge, digging in the sand to busy herself. She was soaked from head to toe" and was covered in sand from her waist down. Maria glanced at her to make sure she was ok before looing back at Alexi.
"Because if they're not," she continued, laying back on her elbows and crossing her legs as she strecthed out in the sun. "You've got to keep them on, and dry."

Kristen chuckled. "Yes well still." She murmured" digging her face into the blankets gently. She knew she was blushing again, and she wasn't sure if she could handle Demitri's intense gaze right now. Those were the only time where Demitri's charm had an effect on her, whenever his eyes turned golden and he looked at her with fascination. Kristen chuckled lightly, having not told Demitri that either, though she was sure he probably knew anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Alexi muttered a curse in Russian.
"Not even close to being healed, and I'm not getting them wet" He said, he had been careful not to get the casts wet, though now he was tempted to soak his body, just to be a pain in the ass. He ignored Maddie and Maria, looking into the water with a facinated expression. He loved the water, and now he felt like he was being denied that enjoyment.

Demitri smirked, smiling at Kristen.
"I already told you to get over it" He said, shrugging his shoulders and kissing her neck, which was the only skin he could find on her right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Maria sighed with a light smile. "Alright then leave the cast alone and let your body heal. Please." She murmured, running a wet hand though her hair genty.
"Maria look!" Maddie said then. Maria turned around and grinned. Maddie had built something clost to a sand-fort. Which was really just a square mound of sand completely surronded by a full mote.
"Very nice Maddie." Maria said, nodding in approval.

Kristen sighed. "Yea yea." She murmured, rolling her eyes gently. She sucked in a breath as Demitri kissed her next. The sensation that ran through her made her tense and shudder. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She turned around quickly, breaking Demitri embrace with her neck to kiss him herself.
"I hate it when you do that..." kristen murmured, narrowing her eyes gently, saying there was more behind that then she was willing to say.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Alexi sighed, "I'm fine Maria" He grumbled, trying to keep his voice low so that he didn't have to worry about Maddie overhearing. He was aggrivated, he didn't like being babied, but everyone, including the child, were babying him. He shook his head, rubbing his hands over his hair, walking down the beach and surfacing further down and sitting in the sand, a ways away from the two girls.

Demitri sighed, chuckling.
"Yea, I know, and until you tell me everything about why it bothers you so much, it's going to keep happening" He teased, smiling at her and kissing her neck again, chuckling in an almost evil manner.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Maria watched Alexi go with a small sigh. She let him be, knowing he was annoyed right now. Hopefully he would come back soon, Maria was already feeling the small tug in her chest from him being away.
Maddie glanced up at Maria, hearing her sigh. "Wanna help?" She asked quietly. "The cannal keeps getting flooded..." Maria smiled and nodded.
"Sure." She said, sitting up to help Maddie dig a deeper mote.

Kristen sighed as Demitri leaned down to kiss her neck again. She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back onto the matrice. Her hand clenched in his shirt and she groaned quietly, unable to break away from him as her heart raced in her chest.
"God Demitri...." she moaned. She wasn't sure if she could explain this in general, let alone while he was kissing her. Instead Kristen bottled up the feeling, her want and desire and tried to project it, hoping Demitri would feel it like he could her pain, as his own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Alexi sighed, feeling the tug in his chest. He stood up, walking back over to Maddie and Maria, sitting in the sand not far away from them. He leaned back in the sand, crossing his arms behind his head. He didn't really care to much about keeping his casts clean, everyone else seemed to however.

Demitri laughed, he could feel her bottled up emotions, but bugging them about her was much more fun.
"Don't hide stuff from me, I can only get worse" He teased, rolling so he was on top of her. He let his lips trail down her jaw line, feather light, like butterfly wings brushing her skin.
"I can do this all day" He taunted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Maria smiled as Alexi came back over to them. Her and Maddie had a decent system worked out and the fort was being kept from erosion. Bordely, Maria stared molding the sand in the fort, making a few designs and creating an actually fort-like looking mound of sand.
"Cool." Maddie said, watching Maria with interst and fascination.

Kristen screwd her eyes shut and groaned lightly as Demitri rolled on top of her. There was too much going on inside of her. Her heart was racing, her breathing was becoming unsteady, her back was arching each time Demitri's lips passed along her skin and the bottle of emotions was becoming too small. Kristen moaned and it shattered, everything taking her over at once. Desire, longing, lust, love, everything. All from Demitri kissing her so lightly and gently.
"Demitri.." Kristen whispered, her voice wanting, needing him now. He was just teasing her and it was driving her mad. Her emotions weren't bottled, and she hoped he could feel them, since there was no way she could verbly explain this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and sighing.
"Looks like fun" He smirked, his voice qiuet enough so only Maria would hear it. She looked bored, and he guessed playing in the sand was getting old for her. He knew Maria liked to be constantly doing something, but he was guessing that she was bored.

Demitri smiled, feeling her emotions washing over him.
"Your wish is my command" He said, wrapping the blanket around the two of them. He sighed, pressing his lips to her's roughter, knowing now what she wanted, needed.
Demitri sighed, pushing the blanket back and retrieving his boxers off of the floor.
"You alright?" he asked, smiling at her and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Maria smirked. "You have no idea..." she answered, sarcastically. She shook her head at him, before going back to her and Maddie's little sand project. She was laying on her stomach, and at this point, the low tide was setting in and the water was barely making it to her waist, let alone their fort.
"I think it's safe for now." Maria said, looking at Maddie who was playing with the pile of sand she had dug out fro the mote. Maddie grinned and nodded. She wanted to rub her face, but her hands were cover in sand. Standing up, Maddie went to the water to wash her hand before rubbing her forehead and then her eyes as se walked back to Maria and Alexi.
"Hmm..I think someones ready for a nap.." Maria said, loud enough for Maddie to hear.

Kristen smiled as Demitri pulled away from her neck and talked to her. She sighed in relief, glad that he understood. She grinned as he pulled the blankets around and wound her arms around his neck, gasping at how roughly he kissed her, though she loved it.
Kristen chuckled, pulling the blankets back over her after Demitri pushed them away. She was blushing lightly, a blissful and content smile on her face. She took a deep breath, wincing as a crack rib slowly began to heal. She grinned and nodded gently as an answer to Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Alexi laughed, smiling at Maria with a bit of a smirk. He watched Maddie, nodding his head, "Time to head in I guess" He frowned, Demitri and Kristen should drag themselves out of the bedroom soon, he hoped. He walked over to Maddie, picking the little girl up, "Come on sleepy head, let's go lie down" He knew Maddie was notoriously difficult at nap time, but he didn't care right now, she was falling asleep in the sand.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, yanking his shorts on and wincing as he picked up her shirt.
"Whoops" He said, sighing at the ripped fabric.
"I owe you some new clothes, sorry love" He was notorious for ripping her clothes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm

"Awwwwwww." Maddie whined as Alexi picked her up. Though she rested against his shoulder tiredly as Maria put a warm towel over her bare shoulder.
"Uh huh, none of that. You've had a long day. We can always come back tomorrow." Maria said, following Alexi back up the beach towards the house. Maddie would need to rinse off before going to bed though.
"I'll wash her up." Maria murmured, taking the half sleeping child from Alexi then and disappearing into the house.

Kristen glanced over her shoulder at Demitri. "Damn..." she murmured, shaking her head at him. "That was my favorite tank top..." she teased tiredly, sighing as her body finished healing. She sat up, holding the blanket to her chest.
"Yea you do..." Kristen said, shaking her head gently. She heard the water running through the house and firgured Alexi, Maria and Maddie were back from the beach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and chuckling. He nodded, letting Maria take Maddie. He shook his head and sighed, walking into the bedroom. He was also a bit sandy, so he figured he should go wait for Maria in the washroom. Smirking, he stepped into the tub, turning the tap on, carefull to hold his arms out, letting the water clean the sand off of his body and shorts.

Demitri smiled, "I'll take you shopping whenever you want" He offered, smiling and stretching. He felt a lot better now. He dug in the closet, finding a shirt of his and tossing it to her.
"Here, you can wear this if you want?" He offered, he knew she liked to wear his shirts later in the evening, or when she was tired, he guessed they were more comfortable then her's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Once Maddie was clean, Maria changed her into her pajams and sent her to bed. "Sweet dream little one." Maria murmured before turning off the light and closing the door, leaving it open just a crack. Walking into her and Alexi's bedroon, Maria sighed. "I hope those casts aren't wet." She said, half serious half teasing as she walked around to the bathroom.
"Covered in sand as well?" Maria asked, laughing quietly.

"Once we get back..." Kristen murmured. She caght Demitri shirt and smiled, quickly slidding it on. The fabric was soft and worn out, like most of Demitri's shirts, light and gentle against her skin. She heard Maria putting Maddie to bed and sighed. She should probably say goosnight to the child as well.
Standing up, Kristen tried not to wince. She was still a bit sore, but that was starting to go away as well. Demitri's shirt waslong enough to cover her like a short dress so she was alright with wearing it.
"Ima sayd goodnight to Maddie.." Kristen murmured, smilging as she brushed past Demitri gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Alexi sighed, "Yupp" He responded, shaking his head and sighing.
"Completely covered in it" He said, smirking and stepping out of the shower. "Wanna give me a hand?" He asked, standing on the bath mat, dripping wet, well, everything except his casts, those were bone dry.

"I'll come with" Demitri said, smiling at her and standing up. He took her hand, and lead the way to Maddie's room. He pushed the door open, seeing the little girl, still half-awake.
"Hey Maddie" He said, sitting down on the bed and pulling the blankets around her a bit tighter, kissing her forhead, before moving so Kristen was able to talk to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:23 am

Maria chuckled. "Nice on mi amor." she murmured, shaking her head gently. He was pretty clean now, which was good. Grabbing a towel, Maria wrapped it around him before giving him a light shove. "My turn." she murmured, needing to wash off as well. After laying in the sand with Maddie, Maria had sand everywhere. Once Alexi was out of the bathroom, Maria started up the shower and slipped in under the water.

Kristen smiled, lacing her fingers with Demitri and letting him lead her downstairs. Maddie stirred as Demitri pulled the blankets around back around her. She was clutching her tiger to her, and her thumb was stuck in her mouth. Her eyes flickered open tiredly as Demitri kissed her forehead, and she smiled lightly.
Kristen stepped over, brushing Maddie's hair back from her face. "Sleep tight girlie." she murmured, kissing Maddie's cheek.
"Night..." Maddie whispered, closing her eyes and falling back to sleep. Kristen smiled, straightening and watching Maddie sleep for a few minutes before taking Demitri's hand again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 am

Alexi shrugged, wandering back out into the main part of the bedroom, sitting down on the bed. He sighed, waiting for Maria to finish showering. He didn't understand her aversion to sand, he rather enjoyed it, but he wasn't going to argue, plus he could agree that sand in the bed did suck..

Demitri watched Kristen, smiling lightly, before he led her from the room.
"Are you hungry?" He asked her, closing Maddie's door behind them, just leaving the usual crack, just in case. He looked at Kristen, she hadn't eaten proper food in awhile, and he was getting more and more concerned about her. Her body still needed it after all.
"You need more the blood love, you still have many 'human' attributes. Besides, I think some of the dizzyness you're experiencing could be from lack of food"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Maria sighed, feeling better as she stepped out of the shower. She smirked as the sandy water rolled down the drain. She'd gotten most of the sand out of her hair as well, but some grains still fell out as she brushed through her hair.
"Main thing I hate about sand...." Maria muttered distastfully, a towel rapped around her waist as she ran the comb through her hair. "It gets everywhere and is damn near impossible to get rid of." Maria sighed, pulling her hair up into a bun and drying off. She pulled on her night gown before walking back out into the bedroom. Looking at Alexi, Maria couldn't help but grin since he was still wrapped in the towel. "Do you want a pair of shorts? Or just your boxers for now?" she asked, chuckling lightly to herself.

Kristen frowned for a moment. She rubbed her stomach gently, wondering if she was even in the mood to eat. "I haven't even felt hungry these past few days..." Kristen murmured quietly, looking up at Demitri with a small frown. She was a bit skeptical about trying to eat anything, knowing how sick Demitri got whenever he ate human food. Though he was a full vampire and she wasn't. Still, the idea wasn't pleasant.
"I don't know Demitri..." Kristen murmured, sounding as unsure as she felt, still rubbing her stomach. "Maybe I'll try breakfast in the morning with Maddie..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Alexi sighed, glancing up as Maria came in.
"Shorts, I can sleep in them if I have to" He said with a small shrug. He laughed, "I really don't see why you dislike sand so much" Alexi loved sand, well, he loved lying in it, and building stuff, much like Demitri.

Demitri sighed, "Kristen, you can't put off eating. Sven told me you need to eat. You need blood and food" He frowned, he didn't like her putting off eating. He stretched out, arms above his head.
"Well, since you're being stubborn, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Maria nodded, going to his suitcase for his shorts. "I just dislike the fact that it manages to get itself into every nook and carny so effortlessly..." she murmured, helping Alexi into his clothes again. She sighed, slidding up onto the bed and leaning back against the pillows. "I mean, there's probably still sand in my hair!" Maria said, running her fingers through her dark brown locks with a small pout on her face.

Kristen pouted. "I know.." she murmured, looking down at the floor. "Just..the thought of eating food makes me sick sometimes." she admitted, rubbing her stomach gently and frowning again. She sighed, smiling lightly and stepping closer to Demitri, wrapping her arms around his waist as he stretched.
"Maybe we could just lay down? I've been gone all day..." Kristen murmured, somewhat childishly, gigglng queitly at her exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Alexi smiled a thanks at Maria, before lying back down on the bed, resting his head in her lap.
"You worry about your hair to much. You probably scrubbed it so hard that even the sand on the beach is terrified of going near it" He teased, shaking his head. He knew he still had sand in his hair, not that he cared, he knew Maria probably would though. She seemed to be on a vendetta against sand. He sighed, stretching out a bit, wrapping his arms around her legs, letting his head rest on her lightly.
"I bet my hair has way more sand in it then yours ever did"

Demitri sighed, "Well, you have to try, eventually" He said, nodding.
"Sure, upstairs, or do you wanna lie on the couch?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her so more. He smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her lightly and kissing her cheek.
"Exahusted all over again?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Maria rolled her eyes as Alexi teased her. "Oh you're hopeless." she murmured, shaking her head and tossing her hair over her shoulder. She chuckled as Alexi wrapped his arms around her legs and resting his head in her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair gently.
"Uh, you do have sand in your hair still..." Maria said, shaking her head gently.

"I don't care." Kristen said, smiling and shrugging gently. She chuckled, nudging her head under his chin as he wrapped her in his arms.
"Upstairs. I'll probably fall asleep..." Kristen murmured, giggling quietly again. Demitri was always so cold, but it felt really nice.
"A little.." she addmitted, looking up as Demitri kissed her cheek. She giggled, standing up on her toes to return the favor, brushing her lips over his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

"Told you so" Alexi smirked, shaking his head and sighing.
"I'm not washing it though, so you can deal with it" He teased, looking up at her with a smirk, his blue eyes dancing with amusmant. He knew Maria would too, she tended to baby him that way, not that he cared right now. Her fingers felt nice, and he was begining to wind down from the day.

Demitiri laughed, scooping up Kristen.
"Well if you're exahusted, it's time for bed" He said, laughing as he held her lightly, walking up the stairs and putting her down on the bed, careful not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: