Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Alexi smiled, sitting still while the girls drew on him.
"Awesome, much more exciting now" He said, thanking Kristen, before letting Maddie draw on him. He smiled, remembering what it was like to learn to write, even to this day he sucked at it. Sven and Vlad had had to teach him, once he was a vampire, Demitri had learned shortly after him, though he was much more accomplished at it, thanks to going to school.

"Thanks Maddie, looks awesome" He said, holding his arms out to Demitri, who rolled down the sleeves, knowing Alexi wouldn't want the casts to end up on the tabloids. He sighed, shaking his head, "Alright, we'll babysit tomorrow night, and you and Maria can go hunting tonight" He murmured, lowering his voice. 'I can hang out with Maddie and Kristen" He murmured, that would reassure Maria, she didn't like him being alone.

"It's a plan. Maddie and I are just going shopping, so we'll meet back here at five?" He sugggested to Maria. He glanced at Kristen, leaning close to whisper in her ear.
"You'll need to help Alexi love, he can't do anything for himself right now. So when we're hunting, make sure to keep an eye on him" He said if quietly enough that only she'd here, not the other two vampires.
"Come on Maddie" He said, scooping her up.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Kristen nodded with a smirk, in agreement to Alexi. "Casts are terrible, I know personally. Ask Demitri." she said, nodding her head gently in the vampires direction with a small laugh. Maria raised an eyebrow gently in curiousity and once again, Kristen nodded to Demitri. She'd had her fair share of having to wear casts, and the only way she could ever deal with them for as long as she needed to was for Demitri and Keith-and then Alayna-to draw all over them.

"You're welcome." Maddie said, nodding before putting the cap back on the pen. She looked back at Demitri before side glancing at Kristen and nodding again. She was still set on picking something up for her mom, though Kristen seemed a bit better now with company.
"We gonna go now?" Maddie asked then, somewhat impatient to go shopping, bouncing on the bed gently.

Maria smiled and gave Alexi a small nod. "Thank you love." she murmured before looking back at Demitri and nodding. "We were just running to rent some movies for the afternoon." she said, glancing at her watch to check the time as she stood up, seeing that Demitri and Maddie would be leaving.
Kristen looked over at Demitri, listening to him and smiling just at how close he was. "I will." Kristen promised, smiling at him and nodding gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Demitri smiled, "Yupp, we're going. Alright, see you guys in a bit" He murmured to Alexi and Maria, before carrying Maddie outside.
"Maddie, if I carry you, can we take the stairs?" He asked, he detested elevators, and if he didn't have to go in one, he wasn't about to.

Alexi stood up, smiling at Maria, "Bye guys, see you in a bit Kristen" He said, shaking his head and holding his arm out for Maria to take. He sighed, he wished he could hold her hand, but, that wasn't happening any tme soon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Kristen smiled and waved lightly as Demitri left with Maddie, and then Maria linked her arm with Alexi's and they left as well. She sighed as the door closed, pushing the covers away to stand up. She needed to walk around, and what Demitri didn't know wouldn't hurt. Kristen rubbed her neck gently without thinking as she strolled around the room, finally pushing the balcony doors open, sighing as the cool afternoon breeze swept through, cooling the room down instantly. Kristen smiled, stepping onto the balcony, resting against the railing, looking out over Rome.

"Um..ok.." Maddie said, shrugging gently. She didn't think Demitri hated elevators that much. But if he was carrying her, Maddie didn't mind. She put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. "How come you don't like the elevator?" she asked, curious then.

Maria smiled, taking Alexi's arm and leading him out of the room, closing the door carefully behind her. "So strange. It's like she's one of us but...not at the same time..." Maria murmured, narrowing her eyes thoughtfully, meaning Kristen. She sighed then, shrugging gently. "Well, reading to face the flashes and many questions?" Maria asked as they walked down the stairs towards the lobby.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Demitri sighed, "I'm not used to them. They just seem weird to me" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Now remember kiddo, there's gonna be lots of people in your face. So I'm gonna keep you in my arms. Don't talk to anyone, and if you're scared, just hide against me, alright?" He was waiting on the last stair, making sure she understood. He knew she'd be confused and scared, that was what the paparazzi did. Thankfully, he knew how to deal with them, and the best thing was to ignore them, keep Maddie safe, and let the hotel staff deal with getting rid of the paparazzi. He knew the staff would deal with it, not wanting their customers to be pestered, and well, he was most definately not an average customer.

Alexi sighed, "Nope, but we'll have to deal. I just hope that they don't bother Maddie to much. I dunno who'll attract more attention. Us, or him and Maddie" He said, smiling at her and letting her lead the way.
"Well?" He saw Demitri and Maddie stepping through the door just in front of them.
"Or all of us at once"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Maddie frowned, looking up at Demitri. She didn't understand any of this really. But she nodding, sensing that Demitri wasn't all that worried. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and resting her head against his shoulder, looking up as she saw Alexi and Maria coming back down the stairs as well.

Maria winced. "Poor girl. Probably doesn't understand any of it..." Maria murmured before nodding. "All at once. Maybe we can pull some of the attention away from Demitri and Maddie. Though I doubt it with Demitri former title.." Maria murmured, knowing that Demitri was still considered the most desired balchor due to keeping Kristen and Maddie and well kept secert.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Demitri sighed, rubbing Maddie's back. He stepped out of the hotel, wincing as he was swarmed around, cameras flashed, people shouted questions, it was rather disorienting, but it wasn't awful. He murmrued softly in Maddie's ear, telling her it was alright. He did, however, snap at one man who went as far as to try and touch the little girl, trying to gain his attention. He was careful not to actually growl, or reveal his true nature, he just gave him a curt word of warning, before pushing his way through the crowd, the security people of the hotel closing in around him and Maddie.
"Thank you" he murmured, he had hired them, but he did like to make his staff feel appreaciated. Feeling safer, he put Maddie down, letting her walk.
"Madison, all these men are nice, and you can ask anyone of them for help, or anything, alright?" He said, smiling at her.

Alexi winced, watching Demitri get swarmed, though the hired security staff swarmed in, getting rid of the paparazzi and circling Demitir and Maddie protectievly.
"Good" He murmured, looking at Maria, "Our turn" He said, shaking his head sadly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 am

Maddie's eyes wide as they were swarmed. She blinked as camera's flashed and forced her head into Demitri's shoulder. She had to be careful. Kristen had told her about how different her eyes changed colors. These cameras would cacth it. And Maddie knew that wasn't good. She could feel the greed, the want for pictures, answered questions, all for the best story for the next morning. She shuddered, only nodding as an answer to Demitri. She didn't like this. The questions were too many and they were shouting. The flashes hurt. Maddie tried not to protest as Demitri put her down. She felt that tug in her chest when he did, but she took his hand and it was a bit better.
''Why-why do they do that...?'' Maddie asked, quiet and scarred as she glanced back at the crowd being kept back by the guards. She glanced up at the ones walking with them with a mix of thankfulness and apprehension. She squeezed Demitri's hand tighter, bringing herself closer.

Maria sighed, taking a deep breath and nodding. ''Yes sir. Here goes nothing.'' she mumbled, rubbing her ears gently. She had heard all the questions that were shouted at Demitri. She could only imagine the stories that would be all over the papers tomorrow and the following morning.
She looked up at Alexi with a small reassuring grin. ''Ready?'' she asked, gripping his arm a bit tighter, just to show that she was with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 am

Demitri sighed, noting that Maddie was still stressed. He smiled though, gently picking her up again, she was upset he knew that much.
"Because, my family is really famous, because of some business we own, and those people make money by taking pictures of famous people" He said, kissing her cheek.
"Here we are" He said, putting her down again, the security personelle would keep everyone back, making sure that Maddie could wander about and he didn't have to worry.
"We should get something for your mom" He said, taking her hand and letting her skip along beside him.

"No, but let's get this over with" He murmured, stepping out and wincing as he and Maria were instantly swarmed again, not as much as Demitri and Maddie, which made sense, he had been seen with Maria before.
He winced, staying as close to Maria's side as he possible could.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 am

Maddie sighed thankfully as Demitri picked her back up. She didn't exactly like that these men were following them...but Demitri didn't seem to mind. That reassured her to a point. She smil as they turned down market street, her eyes going wide at all the things being sold. There were toys, clothes, bags, blankets, food, jewlery and pottery as far as Maddie could see as Demitri put her back down. ''Wooow...'' she breathed, grinning and keeping ahead of Demitri in her excitement and wonder.
''Yea!'' Maddie said, smiling at him with bright blue eyes. ''Something to cheer her up.'' she said, nodding to herself as she glanced at the different stands and stalls.

Maria laughed quietly, stepping out with Alexi. She cringed as the camera's flashed and the reports pressed in, asking questions. Maria kept her grip on Alexi, maybe getting three steps before security had to step in and help. ''Thank you.'' Maria breathed, annoyed as she ducked under someone's arm, pulling Alexi with her to get outside.
Once in the fresh air, Maria sighed with relief. ''God Lord..can't even go to rent a movie without those brutes swarmming...'' Maria murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 am

Demitri smiled at Maddie, watching her carefully, though he trusted the men to keep an eye on her.
"What should we get her?" He asked her curiously, wondering what Maddie wanted to get her mom He paused, admiring some jewlery, though Kristen wasn't one for stuff like that. Instead, he noticed an old fashion weapons stall, from the Coliseum. Smiling, he called out for Maddie to come back for a moment. He admired a dagger, noting, with a small smile the fact that it was an origninal, despite the fact that the man didn't seem aware of it. He handed over some money, taking the dagger and a small case, so he could carry the weapon easily.

Alexi ducked after Maria, shaking his head in annoyance.
"I agree" He grumbled, glowering at the paparazzi, though he was thankful for the security people.
"Hopefully they won't bother us when we come back"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Maddie wandered, getting caught up in the market, not even notcing that she'd let go of Demitri's hand. She looked at a small stand where everything was made of wood. She tilted her head in curiosity, picking up a small flute. She stared at it for a moment before smiling in understanding. Demitri called her then, and she reluctantly put the instrument down and ran over to him.
''Come look!'' Maddie said, tugging at his shirt gently. She knew she could play the flute now, and she wanted to show him. Her blue eyes fell to the case in his hand then. ''Wasstha?'' she murmured quietly.

Maria chuckled before feeling someone's gaze on her. She turned to look back at the hotel and her eyes fell on Kristen instantly. The shifter waved gently before resting back against the railing.
''Oi! Shouldn't you be in bed?'' Maria calledp not being too loud then time. Kristen laughed.
''Gonna tell on me?'' she asked, shaking her head. Maria grinned and waved a hand dissmively at the girl before turning back to Alexi. ''Come on.'' she laughed, leading Alexi across the street to the rental store.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Demitri smiled, letting Maddie tug him over to the stall.
"This? It's something for your mom. I thought she'd like it" He murmured, grinning at her.
"It's a special dagger" Maddie knew about Kristen's obbsession with daggers, so he was fine with her knowing. He sighed, rubbing his face and looking over teh instruments.
"What did you want me to see?" He asked, crouching down to better admirer the wodden instruments.

Alexi chuckled at Kristen, "Maybe' He teased, letting Maria lead the way to the rental store.
"What should we get?" He asked her, Maria was better at movies then he was. She rather enjoyed them, he tended to get distracted at times.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

''Oh.'' Maddie murmured. She didn't really get what the big deal was, but she knew Kristen really liked them. She tugged Demitri back to the music stand and held up the flute to show him.
''I can play it. Listen.'' Maddie said, gently covering the small holes and blowing into the mouth peice. She moved her fingers, opening holes she covered, playing a small quiet tune. ''See?'' She asked proudly. ''It's pretty. Can I keep it?'' she asked, smiling at him then.

Maria laughed, shaking her head at Alexi. Stepping into the store, Maria looked around. ''Hmm, I'm not sure..'' she murmured. ''Something funny...but not too stupid...'' she spoke as she pulled away to look around. ''See if anything cacthes your eye.'' Maria told him, which was what she typically did when looking for movies.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Demitri smiled, shaking his head.
"Sure Maddie, you can have it" He handed the stall holder some money.
"What do you say?" He nodded at the girl who was smiling politely at Maddie. He wasn't about to leave before Maddie said thank you. Smiling lightly at her, he nudged the little girl, before glancing around and looking at a jewlery stall again. He frowned, he'd take Maddie over there, see if there was anything she wanted, and maybe he'd find something for Kristen. He stood again, glancing around and sighing.

Alexi nodded, wandering away from Maria as he looked through the aisle.
"Hmm" He murmured, searching through the aisles. Something funny, but not stupid.
"What about action based?" He asked, pausing as he came across the action movies, curiiously looking at the cover of Bourne Identity.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Maddie grinned. She knew her manners. ''Thank you!'' she said happily. She kept close to Demitri as she played, testing the different sounds she could make by covering some of the holes and leaving other open. She soon realized the more she covered, the deeper the sound was. The less she covered, the higher the note was, and the harder it was to get any sound out.
She looked up at him curiously before her eyes wandered around to other stands.''Whatcha looking at?'' Maddie murmured, flute resting against her lips as she walked next to him.

Maria smiled. ''Acton could work.'' she said, nodding as she waked down another aisle. Nothing was looking that intersting to her so she wandered back to Alexi.
''Find something?'' she asked, glancing at the movie now in front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Demitri smiled, listening to Maddie.
"Just looking at some jewlery, wanna see?" He picked her up, settling her on his hip so he could use his free hand to look at a few things. He picked up a bracelet, inspecting it. The woman at the counter was talking to him rapidly in Italian, though he didn't care, he was more interested in other things, and showing them to Maddie.
"Do you think we should get one for mom? Or should we get this for you?" He asked, holding up a pretty, hand made glass necklace. It was a deep emerald green, and was actually quite pretty.

Alexi glanced up as Maria re-appeared.
"Yea, this Bourne thing. Front looks interesting. I can't read the back however" He said, shrugging his shoulders and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Maddie nodded, holding her flute tightly as Demitri picked her up. Her eyes went wide at all the shiny stuff on the table. ''Whoa...'' she breathed. This was the kind of stuff Kristen usually told her not to touch cause if it broke Maddie would be in big trouble. She watched Demitri and looked over the different things on the table. Her attention was drawn back at the necklace and she smiled. ''I think that's Mommy's favorite colors. It's in the necklace she always wears...'' Maddie looked back down, her eyes falling on a braclet that was a mix of light pink, purple and blue. ''That's pretty!'' she said, pointing.

Maria chuckled, pikcing up the case and turning it over. It was in Italian so she couldn't understand what it said.
''Translation please?'' she asked, laughing quietly and looking back over at other movies.
''Oo Irobot. Good movie. Will Smith has talent...'' Maria murmured, partly to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Demitri nodded, "So we can get it for her" He handed it to the woman, motioning for her to wait for one moment. He reached down and picked up the bracelet.
"Hmm" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
"Do you like it?" He asked her, handing the little girl the bracelet, he slipped it over her wrist, admiring it as he gently tightened some of the straps, as the bracelet could be adjusted.
"Whaddya think?" He asked, smiling at the little girl and kissing her cheek. He handed the woman money, paying for the bracelet at the same time, he figured Maddie was allowed to get some pretty things once in awhile too.

Alexi smiled, scanning the cover.
"Hm, it sounds good" He smiled, "We'll get it, and then you can watch it and figure it out" He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Maddied watched, fascinated as Demitri tied the bracelt around her wrist. She smiled and nodded.
''It's pretty.'' she repeated, looking at it in wonder. If she turned it different ways, the jewls caught the light, turning it a different colors. Maddie smiled and giggled quickly.
''Thank you Daddy.'' Maddie said, leaning over to kiss his cheek as well before playing on her flute again. She played a few notes over and over, memorizing them to play for Kristen. Maddie looked up at the sun then, rubbing her eyes.
''We gonna go back now?'' she wondered, tired now and a bit hungry.

Maria rolled her eyes. ''Fine. But I'm getting Irobot too.'' Maria said, taking both of the movies from the row and going up to the counter. This one she could pay for, she didn't mind.
''Grazi.'' Maria murmured, smiling thankfully and taking the bag, tossing it over her shoulder genlty. She smiled, linking her arm back with Alexi. ''Lets go see what this intersting movie is all about.'' she teased, pushing the door open and stepping back outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm

"No problem kiddo, you're welcome" He said, kissing her cheek.
"Yea, we can head back now" He turned, nodding at the security men, they formed a loose circle around him and Maddie as they went back to teh hotel. He kept Maddie in his arms, knowing they'd have to deal with the insanity that was the paparazzi.
"Come on" He covered Maddie's head, pressing her lightly into his shoulder as they were once again hounded by people. Thankfully the secuirty people managed to keep most of the back, so he was able to rush into the building, before heaving a sigh of relief.
"There, safe and sound" He said, placing Maddie down.
"Come on, let's take the elevator, you can hit the buttons" He may hate elevators, but he knew Maddie loved them, and hopefully the ride would take her mind of the scaryness of dealing with the paparazzi.

Alexi smiled, "Alright" He murmured, hovering by the door, waiting for her to pay, before she took his arm again.
"Awesome" He murmured, walking slowly beside her outside.
"Alexi! Alexi! Do you want to comment on your obvious arm injuries? Is something wrong?"
"Alexi, who's this? Girlfriend? Fiance? Friend?"
He growled, shaking his head and staying close to Maria as they were hounded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Maddie nodded thankfully. She grew tense, noticing that they were suddenly surronded by the men again. Maddie shrunk down in Demitri's arms, feeling a bit betrayed. What was going on? Then there was the flashing and shouting again and the guards kept them away. Maddie's eyes lit up in sudden realization though it quickly changed to fear as Demitri put her down. Hearing about the elveator calmed her fear and she nodded, quickly pulling him towards it and pressing the button once. Maddie waited anxiously, constantly glancing over her shoulder in fear that they would be snuck on. The doors opened and Maddie skipped in, quickly pressing the button for their floor and sighing in relief as the doors closed again.

Maria did her best not to loose her head. She pushed the paparrazzi away, keeping Alexi with her.
''Oi that's enough.'' Maria shouted then, finally fed up with the questions and pictures. ''If he wanted to give you a bloody comment he would have done so, now if you'll excuses us.'' Maria sighed, taking Alexi by the arm again and leading him back towards the hotel.
''Bloody vultures, that's what they are. Is there no common desency anymore?'' Maria asked, mostly to herself in her aggrrivasion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Demitri frowned, he hated the elevators, but he hated seeing Maddie upset more.
"You alright Maddie?" He asked as the doors slid open and they stepped out onto their floor.
"Let's go give mom her presents. Do you wanna give her this one? You did pick it out after all" He handed the little girl the necklace, keeping the dagger and it's case hidden securely in his pocket. He knew the paparazzi had scared the little girl, but sadly she'd have to adjust.

Alexi winced, "You know that's going in the tabloids, right?" He teased, following her inside. He was exahusted, and that had stressed him out more then he cared to admit.
"Oh well, I guess they'll think I'm hanging out with an insane person"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Maddie merely huddled next to Demitri. She was better, knowing that they were safely away from all the scary madness downstairs. She stepped out from elevator with Demitri and smiled at the necklace.
''Ok.'' Maddie said, taking the necklace from Demitri and holding it gently in her hands before waiting for Demitri to open the door.
Kristen glanced up, hearing Demitri and Maddie talking out in the hallway. She gasped quietly and dashed back over to the bed, closing the balcony door and pulling the covers back over her. She sighed and leaned back, trying to look bored as she stared back at the tv.

Maria rolled her eyes, pushing the door open to the stairs. ''That and they'll know where to start researching for me.'' Maria murmured. Her British accent had grown thick in her anger as she snapped at the reporters. ''And they'll find more than they were looking for...'' she muttered, wincing and shaking her head. Walking down the hallway, Maria opened the door for Alexi, tossing the movies to the bed. She tossed open the balcony door as well, sighing at the evening breeze.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm

"Come on kiddo" He murmured, sighing and taking one of Maddie's hands as he walked to the door. He chuckled, knowing Kristen and been on the balcony, he wasn't stupid. He opened the door, stepping inside with Maddie, closing teh door behind him.
"Nice acting" He commented dryly to Kristen, he wasn't impressed with her, but he wasn't about to say that in front of Maddie.
"We have something for you" He nudged Maddie, he'd give her the dagger in a moment, he knew she'd be distracted by it, and he wanted Maddie's gift to get some attention.

"Maria?" Alexi arched an eyebrow.
"Care to explain that statement?" He asked, stepping insde the hotel and sighing. He was tired, really tired, and he wanted to know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: