Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Maddie smiled as Demitri opened the door.
''Mommy!'' she called, laughing quietly as Kristen sat up. Kristen sighed, shrugging at Demitri. She rubbed her ears gently as Maddie pulled from Demitri and climbed onto the bed with her.
''Whats that?'' Kristen asked. Maddie grinned, holding up the necklace to her. Kristen smiled in awe, taking it from Maddie then.
''For me? Aww Maddie, thank you. I love it.'' Kristen said, hugging the little girl and kissed the top of her head.
''Demitri got me this.'' Maddie said, holding up her wrist to show Kristen the bracelet. ''And listen!'' Maddie said, smilling and playing a few flawless notes on the flute. Kristen grinned, nodding in approval. ''Wow, that's really good Maddie.''

Maria sighed. She didn't want to stress Alexi out right now. ''I told you. I got a little restless in London, that's all.'' she said, walking over to the DvDs then. She opened the case for the Bourne movie, setting everything up and slidding in the dvd to play.
She walked back over to the bed, sitting up and waving the remote for him to come watch. ''Let's see if this movie is as intersting as is says.''
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Demitri shook his head, walking into the washroom to wash his face, which was rather de-stressing. He sighed, shaking his head and sighing, he didn't appreciate Kristen straining herself, but he didn't feel up to arguing right now. He heard Maddie's flute, he would give Kristen the dagger, in a bit. He chekced the time, he had about an hour before he met up with Maria.
"Maybe you two should go up to Maria and Alexi's room. Since it's harder for Alexi to move around and stuff" He said, sticking his head out of the washroom and wiping his face.
"And since you feel up for moving around, it shouldn't be a strain on you" He said pointedly to Kristen.

Alexi frowned.
"You know, I'd rather you told me then I read about it in some rag" He pointed out, flopping on the bed, holding his arms out.
"Can you help me with my jacket?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Kristen sighed. ''I told you I was fine.'' she told him, shaking her head gently. Looking at Maddie, Kristen smiled.
''Pack up some things you want to bring up to Alexi's.'' she told her. Maddie frowned for a moment before nodding and slidding off the bed.
Kristen sighed, walking into the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe. ''See?'' she asked, holding her arms out for his inspection. She'd have to change before leaving; still wearing shorts and Demitri's shirt. ''I haven't even felt sick or dizzy since this morning.'' Kristen murmured.

''Just remember you can't believe everything you read in the press.'' Maria said, smiling gently. She reached over, kissing his cheeck before nodding.
''Of course.'' Maria said quietly, sitting up and unzipping the jacket and carefully pulling it off Alexi, not wanting to strain his arms or anything. ''Want a regular shirt?'' Maria asked, glancing at the clock as she walked over to Alexi's bag to put down his jacket and grabbing a shirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Demitri shrugged, "Well, I recall telling you I was fine numerous times, but being forced back into bed" He pointed out, shrugging. He sighed, stepping out of the washroom so she could change, he was in a bit of a mood now, mainly due to this difference in their relationship.
"Here" He put down the case on the table, turning and walking out of the room, onto the balcony. He didn't understand how Kristen could be so off, when he was sick or injured she was always on his case, forcing him to rest, take it easy. But when she was hurt, his worrying was annoying, and not appreciated it seemed. He leaned on the balcony, an annoyed expresion on his face.

Alexi sighed, "Just for that, I'm believing everything they say" He grumbled, "Yea, a regular shirt please" He said, smiling at her and sighing. He helped her shrug it onto his body, a regular, grey long sleeve.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Kristen sighed; great not he was mad at her. "Demitri when you said you were fine, you still had gapping wounds over your back." she muttered, not loud enough that Maddie would heal. But at this point, she doubted it would matter; Maddie had grown still and quiet in the tense air, still mulling around and putting things into a small bag.
Maddie looked over at Demitri as he walked out onto the balcony. He could tell how upset he was, and it worried her. She hated it when Kristen and Demitri fighted. She could never hear them, but she could feel their emotions, which sometimes was just as bad.
Kristen shook her head as Demitri walked out of the bathroom. She clenched her hands into fists for a moment, forcing herself to take a few deep breaths before walking out to grab new clothes. After she had changed into a pair of jeans and a regular shirt, Kristen walked back out, putting her hair up into a loose bun.
"Ready Maddie?" Kristen asked before she noticed the box Demitri had left on the table. She looked up at him before back at the box. Slowly, she walked over to it, picking it up and looking it over curiously. She opened the case and she sighed quietly. Looking closer, Kristen's eyes grew wide, as she realized how old the dagger was, and where it was from. She picked it up gently, holding it in her hands. It was perfectly balanced. Kristen smiled, passing her finger gently over the edge, wondering if it was still-
"Ah, damn." Kristen hissed quietly, the metal slicing into her thumb. She winced, sticking her thumb in her mouth for a few minutes. She felt the sting for a few minutes before it disappeared entirely. Kristen sighed, flexing her fingers before putting the sharp dagger back. She smiled up at Demitri. "Thank you Demitri." she said quietly, looking back at Maddie with a reassuring smile. "For everything." Kristen added, looking back at him.

Maria rolled her eyes gently. "I got sloppy with my hunting alright?" she said then. "And there was a small fisaco with a neighboring werewolf clan, but that never made the papers thanks to Keith." she murmured, helping Alexi into his shirt. She smiled lightly, shrugging at the memory as she smoothed out the creases in Alexi's shirt.
"Better?" she asked, before climbing back onto the bed and starting the movie. Maria wanted to watch at least part of this before she had to meet up with Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Demitri turned, smiling lightly at Kristen, though he was still annoyed, though not as much as before, He stepped back into the room.
"Let's go" He said, grabbing Maddie's bag for her.
"Do you wanna leave your bracelet here? Or do you wanna show Alexi?" He frowned, crouching in front of Maddie for a moment.
"Madison, you saw the casts on Alexi right? You have to promise me that you wont bother him, he's hurt, alright? So please, no questions, about anything that you feel" He was serious, he knew Kristen would feel the same way, but he wanted Maddie to understand, needed her to. Alexi was in a vulnerable place, and Maddie's curiosity could get bothersome, particularly if Alexi was in a fragile mind state.

Alexi sighed, "Smooth Maria" He teased, shaking his head and sighing.
"Demitri'll be here soon" He pointed out, "And I doubt that we'll be watching this movie with Maddie, so you might as well turn it off, and we can watch it later" He said, he sort was not looking forward to watching more kid movies.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm

"I wanna show Alexi. My flute too." Maddie said, still holding it since Demitri took the bag before she could put it in. She'd grabbed her crayons and coloring books, along with a puzzle book and her three-deminsional, half put together sphere.
Maddie looked down at her flute, covering a few wholes but not making any notes as Demitri talked to her. She rolled her lips gently before sighing. "But what if I can help him?" she asked quietly. "Everything's all jumbled, that's why he's confused..."
Kristen bit her lip, listening to Madison and Demitri talking. Her eyes went wide at what Maddie said instead of agreeing with Demitri. "Maddie, this isn't something you can help with." Kristen said slowly, hoping Maddie would understand. Maddie looked up at Kristen for a moment but said nothing, just looked back down at her flute.

Maria rolled her eyes. "I'm glad you think so..." she muttered before sighing. "Ay, might as well." Maria said, turning off the t.v. then. She rubbed her face for a moment, a bit stressed. She was still a bit on edge from the paparazzi, and she was worried about leaving Alexi. Although she needed to because Alexi needed to feed. Kristen and Maddie would be here, but that only reassured her to a degress. Alexi had had an episode with Maria in the room with him.
"Alright, guess we'll watch it when I get back." Maria sighed, pulling her hands away and smiling lightly at Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Demitri frowned, shaking his head.
"Madison, I want you to promise me and Kristen that you won't try and help Alexi. You'll leave him alone, okay?" He gently took the flute, needing her full attention. This wasn't something he would tolerate.
"Madison, these are peoples emotions you're playing with. They aren't toys, and you do not, ever try and play with them, even if you think you are helping. Okay?" He knew he was being serious, but this wasn't a joke, and he wasn't going to allow Madison to go around, trying to 'help' people.

Alexi chuckled.
"We'll have an all night movie night" He teased, stretching out and sitting in one of the chairs by the bed. He didn't want to fall 'asleep' or anythin. He shook his head and stretched out, exahusted and thirsty.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Maddie sighed as Demitri took her flute away. She looked up at him with a hurtful expression. "I'm not playing around." she murmured. "I'm serious." which coming from a five-year-old, didn't sound all too convincing.
Kristen shook her head gently. "Maddie, you know how delicate of a state Alexi is in right now." she said then. Maddie nodded in agreement. "This is something he needs to work out. Now promise us that you'll give Alexi the time he needs and you won't bother him." Kristen said.
Maddie looked from Kristen to Demitri, hopeless. They didn't understand, and there was no way for her to explain hersrelf. Maddie clenched her jaw for a moment before nodding. "I promise." she murmured, dropping her gaze to the floor then.

Maria smirked, watching Alexi gently. "Won't that be fun?" she asked, laughing quietly. She stared at him intently for a moment before sighing.
"You sure you'll be alright with them here while I'm gone?" she asked, her voice simply concerned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Demitri handed Maddie back her flute.
"We need to talk later" He said, looking at Kristen as he stood up. He knew she'd agree.
"About this" He nodded at Maddie, his voice was quiet, so only she'd hear. He was apprehensive of Maddie's gift, wanting to help people wasn't something he was to fond of her doing. Not when it was people's emotions. He didn't want Alexi's emotions being played with, he knew his brother would be pissed if Maddie did that, it wasn't something anyone would take lightly.

Alexi smiled.
"I'll be fine Maria, Maddie and Kristen will be here. I'm sure they can baby sit me" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Kristen nodded gently as Maddie took back her flute and played a few notes listlessly. "I know." Kristen murmured, just as quietly.
"Come on girlie." Kristen said, taking Maddie's hand then and leading the way out of the room. She knew Demitri wouldn't take the elevator with them. They'd just meet him up there. Maddie glanced back at Demitri for a moment, still blowing into her flute quietly, though the notes were off since she was only playing with one hand.
"Wanna press the button?" Kristen asked, squeezing Maddie's hand gently. The little girl nodded and pressed the button, hardly smiling as it lit up. Kristen winced, hearing the macanics of the elevator working as it rolled up to meet them and the doors opened.
"Meet you up there?" Kristen asked as Maddie stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for Maria and Alexi's floor.

Maria sighed, slidding off the bed to walk over to Alexi. She kissed his forehead gently and smiled. "You don't need babysitting Alexi," she told him, smiling and laughing lightly. "I'm just worried. It's a thing we soulmates do ya know?" Maria teased, running her fingers through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Demitri nodded at Kristen,"Yea upstairs" He said, walking towards the door to the stairs and opening the door. He walked up the stairs and shaking his head, he was not to impressed with Maddie's behavioiur. He knocked on Alexi and Demitri's door and pushed the door open, finding it open.
"Hey guys" He said, smiling at Maria and Alexi.
"I just wanted to talk to you for a minute, about Maddie. She seems to be able to, well mess with people's emotions now. And well, she seems to have gotten into her head that she can help you. So please, if she does anything, and I mean anything, tell me" He said to Alexi, wanting him and Maria to understand how important it was that Maddie didn't get away with that.

Alexi smiled at Maria, "Yea I know" He chuckled, shaking his head and sighing. He glacned up as Demitri came in, smiling at him, though it faltered a bit as Demitri told them what was going on.
"Oh" He frowned, "Yea, I'll let you know for sure" He wasn't to fond of the idea of her messing with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Maddie blew quietly on her flute. "Mommy, you believe me don't you? About helping Alexi?" she asked quietly.
Kristen sighed. "Madison, you made a promise to me and Demitri." She sharpened her eyes then, seeing that Maddie was going to protest. Maddie clamped her mouth shut then and nodded.
"I know it's difficult Maddie, having this gift.." Kristen said after a few silent minutes. "But you have to control it. You can't get curious. People's emotions are very personal. How would you like it if someome messed around with your move private things?" Kristen asked then as the door opened onto Maria and Alexi's floor. Maddie took Kristen's hand.
"Not happy..." Maddie answered quietly. Kristen nodded in agreement.
"Emotions are the same way ok?" Kristen sighed. Maddie nodded silently then, still looking a bit disheleved.

Maria looked up as Demitri came in. She smiled, then frowned, and then sighed in realization. "That's what she did at the pool. I thought I felt something." Maria muttered, snapping her fingers gently. "She meant it." Maria said, in refrense to Maddie saying she could help. Maria looked back at Alexi as he agreed and she simply nodded and shrugged. Maddie's gift was still somewhat of a mystery to them, since the child rarely said anything about it.

Kristen walked up to the open doorway, knocking gently on the frame. She smiled at Maria, having heard the last bit of their converstation as she and Maddie walked down the hallway. "Hey." she said quietly, looking at Alexi with the same light smile. Maddie waved gently, flute still in hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm

"She did what?" Demitri said, turning and looking at Maria, eyes wide, aggrivated.
"Maria, you can't let her do that. She has no right to mess with people's emotions, even if she is helping, or thinks she's helping" He said, shaking his head in annoyance.
"Please don't allow it" He murmured, "She has to learn control, and that it's none of her business what people are feeling" He said, lowering his voice as Maddie and Kristen came in.
"Ready?" He asked Maria, smiling at her adn shaking his head. He had a small frown on his face as he looked at Kristen.
"Be back soon love" He said, kissing her lightly.

Alexi frowned, sitting up a bit.
"Maria" He said uneasily, he didn't like Maddie messing with emotions, he felt like Demitri did on the issue.
"Bye guys" He said, looking at Kristen and Maddie.
"Nice flute kiddo"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm

"Relax." Maria said, seeing Demitri snap his attention on her. She'd tell Demitri once they were out, now that Kristen and Maddie were in the room. She gave Kristen's shoulder a nice squeeze before leaning forward to Alexi.
"It's fine. I doubt Maddie will try anything with Kristen here." she murmured quietly to him. She kissed his lips once, and then his forehead before smirking. "See you in a bit." she said before leaving with Demitri.
Once they were far enough down the hallway that Maria knew at least Kristen wouldn't hear, Maria sighed. "It was nothing major." Maria said, keeping her voice leveled. "Just a small tug, I hardly noticed it at the time. I felt not different afterwards, and she hasn't tried again since then."

Kristen smiled and nodded. "Alright." she murmured after he kissed her. Then he was gone with Maria.
Maddie grinned lightly. "Demitri got it for me today." she said, pulling her hand away from Kristen to show Alexi the bracelet. "This too. And we got Mommy a necklace and another kinfe thingy..." she explained, her voice a bit more cheery than Kristen was expecting after the scowlding from her and Demitri. Kristen firgured she was trying to cheer Alexi up the right away, which was good.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Demitri frowned, "I don't care, either way Maria, she has to learn not to do that. I'll talk to Kristen about it. I suppose it's to late to do anything about it now, but still" He sighed, "She shouldn't be messing with peoples emotions, especially not Alexi's" He knew Maria ould agree, if Maddie messed with Alexi, and made things worse, even by accident, Maria would be pissed, which could prove dangerous. He glanced around, heading automatically for teh stairs. "Where do you wanna go hunt?" He asked, "Also, do you have bottles, or do we need to stop and get some?" He glanced around, checking for the Paparazzi, making sure that they were no where to be seen,. Maria and him needed privacy for this.

Alexi smiled half-heartedly at Maddie.
"Oh cool, the bracelet's really pretty" He glanced at Kristen.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked, standing and stretching. Despite having casts on, he was still able to move around.
"Um, Maria and I rented some movies, but I doubt they're child appropriate"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Maria simply sighed. Demitri was the parent in this situation, not her. "No, she shouldn't, not with Alexi in his current state..." she agreed quietly, though she was a bit curious. How exactly Maddie could help was what boggled her mind. the child was so young...Maria couldn't figure out how she understood the things she did.
"We'll have to get some." Maria murmured, feeling somewhat foolish for having not thought of that sooner. She flexed her fingers gently before smirking as Demitri checked around for the paprazzi. "God forbidden they find us..." Maria murmured, laughing quietly. "They've seen me with Alexi twice already, what will they say if they see me with you?" Maria grinned, shaking her head gently.

Kristen smiled gently at Alexi. "Demitri just wasn't in a good mood, so this whole thing with Maddie probably isn't helping." she murmured, shrugging then. Maddie had scamperered over to the bed, and was pulling stuff out of her bag.
Kristen glanced over at her, seeing her completely obsorbed in her puzzle. "I honestly don't think she'll notice right now. What did you guys get?" Kristen asked curiously, looking back at Alexi then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Demitri sighed, "She can't help, she thinks she can. She feels our emotions and wants to fix them, like a puzzle. But she doesn't really understand that emotions are personal" He shrugged, what looking around and sighing.
"Well, it would be something along the lines of 'Scandle in the Draq family. Mystery woman sleeping with both brothers?' or something" He teased, nudging Maria and ducking into the small convience store in the hotel. He purchased four water bottles, they'd empty them first chance they got.

Alexi smiled, "Well, it's hard to blame him. No one really likes the idea of having their emotions played with. And he's probably just stressed, it's a Demitri thing" He sighed, "iRobot and Bourne Identity" He said, flopping back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 pm

"The child does love a good puzzle..." Maria murmured, having noticed that right away after spending time with Maddie. She followed at Demitri, laughing quietly.
"Mystery woman? I quite like the sound of that..." She said, shaking her head gently. She kept her voice quiet as Demitri bought four bottles of water. That would be plenty for now at least. Hopefully once they were back in Russia, Alexi would be healed enough to hunt on his own. She grabbed two of the bottles, leaving the other for Demitri before leaving the convence store. She turned one of the bottles gently in her hand, staring at the water curiously.
"Do you remember drinking this?" Maria asked quietly, tilting her head at the bottle. She couldn't tell how cold the water was, but the bottle was fogging a great deal.

Kristen nodded in agreement with a small shrug.
"Oo, iRobot is a good movie." Kristen said. Not as much killing as the Bourne movie, so if Maddie did suddenly grow intersted, Kristen wasn't worried. "Ever seen it before?" Kristen asked.
Maddie blinked, looking over at Alexi for a moment before gently holding up the half-sphere in her hands. "Look, I started it." she told him, smiling for a moment before sitting it back down and continuing to work.
Kristen rolled her eyes. "That girl and her puzzles." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Demitri chuckled, shaking his head.
"Not at all, mystery girl" He teased, opening the bottle. He sniffed it tentitively. "Though, when I was sick, apparently I asked for it, and drank some" He shuddered, dumping the bottle out and re-screwing the cap. He glacnced around. "Seems the paparazzi's gone for now" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He looked around and sighing.
"We need to find someone, fast, before we're notice" He murmrured.

Alexi sighed, "Alright, nope, I've never seen it before" He said with a small shrug of his shoudlers. He glanced at Maddie.
"Wow" He shook his head, "I don't know how she has the patience for that. I hate puzzles" Alexi said, shaking his head.
"I honestly wish I could do one right now though, anything with my fingers"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 pm

"Ah, yes I remember that." Maria said, laughing to herself at the memory as she dumped the rest of the contents of her two bottles. She turned her head gently.
"There's someone in the alley just outside the hotel..." Maria murmured, nodding in agreement to Demitri. Having a small window like this without the paparazzi was too perfect to pass up. Grinning, Maria tossed her bottles into the air once, catching them before heading out of the hotel, looking around once before glancing into the alley. Maria rolled her eyes gently.
"Woman. You're feild." Maria muttered, nudging Demitri foward with a smirk.

"Mind if I put it in?" Kristen asked, holding up the case to show him. She glanced back at Maddie and shook her head gently.
"She's like Sven. I can't understand how the peices even work together." she told Alexi, shrugging gently. Looking back at Alexi's casts, Kristen gave a small sympathetic smile. "How long ya in for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Demitri smiled, chuckling lightly.
"Just be ready with those bottles" He said, shaking his head and slipping into the alley. He smiled at the girl, calling out a soft, gentle italian greeting. He approached her, pulling the lost tourist routine. He knew he had her attention when she began to brush her fingers lightly over his arm. He grinned, moving forward slowly, as if to kiss her, though his fangs sunk into her neck, creating the perfect holes. He looked at Maria, gesutring for her to come over, his hand covered their girl's mouth, and he held the bottle to her neck, licking the spare blood off of his lips.

Alexi sighed, "Three weeks, give or take. Probably longer, the venom makes the wounds nearly impossible to heal. Also, I need to keep my wrists from moving at all, because it'll open up the wounds. So I'm in them until I'm a hundred percent better. Which Sven and Maria will make sure that I'm n them until I'm hundred percent"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Maria smirked, leaning back and listening. As soon as she heard the tall-tell gasp, Maria was in the alleyway. Seeing Demitri wave her over, Maria nodded. She uncapped the bottles handing them to Demitri as soon as the previous on filled up. She glanced around, just to be safe, listening intently to the world around them. The girl was gone at this point, which was a relief, because if she'd screamed, they would have been noticed.
"Perfect." Maria said, capping the last bottle with a sigh. This would probably be enough to keep Alexi sane in the feeding deparement at least.

Kristen winced. "Ouch." she muttered, slidding the movie into the DvD player anyway. She rubbed her arm gently at the memory of having a cast and did her best not to shudder. Thankfully, she'd never had to wear one for that long.
Kristen smirked, nodding in agreement to Sven and Maria making sure he was fully healed. "It's only cause they care." she told him, sitting on the sofa next to him as the movie started. She glanced back at Maddie, just to check, and was glad to see the child completely taken with the puzzle. She sighed, rubbing her chest gently, glancing at the clock before back at the screen as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Demitri nodded, letting the dead body slide from his grasp. He shifted her body to a dumpster.
"Ready to head back" He said, he felt the familiar pain in his chest, which was irritating, though he and Maria weren't to far.
"So how long is Alexi casted?" He asked, wondering how many times they'd have to do this. Not that he minded, he owed his brother, a lot. He slid the bottles into the bck pack he had brought, holding it open for Maria to depoiste her's in as well.

Alexi sighed, "I know, but it's annoying. I don't even have the use of one hand, which I mean, I might be able to handle. But right now, I'm useless. I literally can't do anything for myself" He said, shaking his head, disgusted.
"They'll be back soon" He said, seeing her rubbing her chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Maria slid her bottles into Demitri's bag, zipping it up with a sigh. "Three weeks." she muttered. "Maybe longer if he does anything..." she muttered, trailing off, not wanting to think about that. She nodded in agreement to heading back. Alexi hadn't fed in a while, he would be needing something soon.
Sighing, Maria walked slowly back out of the alley way, peaking around the corner, wondering if the paparazzi were back or not.

Kristen nodded in sad agreement. "I know how that is." Kristen muttered. "Got into a pretty bad fight back at the school. Busted my arm in two places." she said, holding her arm up and pointing to her wrist and the middle of her forearm. "Had the cast on for about a week before I couldn't take it anymore. Asked for a sling, ended up straining it the next day and needing the cast back on for another two weeks." Kristen muttered, shaking her head gently.
Kristen gave Alexi a thankful smile and nodded. "Yea..still it's...ya know.." Kristen shrugged then, knowing Alexi must feel the same way with Maria being out right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: