Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Demitri sighed, "Knowing Alexi" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He looked around the corner as well, "I think we're good" He said, shaking his head and leading Maria out of the alley.
"Come on, I bet Alexi is starving" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He opened the door to the hotel for her, stepping inside and leading the way upstairs. He didn't bother to knock, just opened the door to the room.
"Hey bro" He said, kissing Kristen's cheek and smirking. Alexi couldn't even feed, poor Maria.

Alexi sighed, nodding. He would be rubbing at his own chest, if he could. He sighed, stretching out and glancing up as Demitri came in, closely followed by Maria.
"Hey" He said, "Any luck?" He could scent the blood in the bag and breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Maria gave a sad nod. She follwed after Demitri, all the way up the stairs and into the room. She smiled, seeing Maddie looking preoccupied with her puzzle. Then her mouth fell open as she notcied how much of the puzzle was done. Maddie was nearly half way finished.
''Did she just start working on that?'' Maria asked. Maddie blinked, looking up as she noticed Demitri and Maria walk in.
''No, I did this all yesterday.'' Maddie murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Kristen sighed in reflief, hearin Demitri and Maria coming down the hallway. She glanced up from the movie as they came in, grinning as Demitri kissed her cheek. Kristen turned her head gently to look back at Maddie and Maria, laughing quietly at the vampires astounded face.
''Yea, she's been working on it this whole time.'' Kristen said, glancing at Demitri, meaning Maddie kept her promise to them as well.

Maria turned to face Alexi then. Her brown eyes were sharp and dancing in a way that was all to famlilar as she looked over Alexi. ''Any luck he says.'' Maria muttered. ''Course we did. Once Demitri tossed in the ol' charm...'' Maria said, grinning and giving Kristen a short wink. Kristen laughed and shook her head gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 am

"Flirt" Alexi teased Demitri, shaking his head adn stretching out. He sighed, "Thanks guys, I'm starved" He was incredibly thirsty, not enough to go into a blood lust, his tolerance was higher then most. He rarely experienced it, but still, he'd rather be fed then have to deal with the potential. Particularly if he and Maria were watching Madison tomorrow night.

Demitri glanced at Maddie, "We should have brought Sven, he'd love that" He said, nodding a the puzzle. He smiled at Kristen, stretching out his hand, after putting the bag down, he wouldn't let Alexi feed, even if it was from a water bottle, in front of Maddie.
"Shall we be off then?" He looked at the two of them, Alexi nodded, smiling.
"Yea, bring Maddie back tomorrow night, we can watch her again for you two"

Alexi smiled at Maria, shaking his head and sighing.
"Are you alright with watching Maddie again tomorrow night?" He asked, his voice lowered so only those with sensitive hearing would hear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am

Kristen smirked and then nodded to Demitri, taking his cold hand and standing up. ''Yea'' she agreed, swallowing a dose of dizzyness in the process. She sighed quietly rubbing her forehead gently before looking over at Maddie.
''Pack it up girlie.'' Kristen said.
''Awww.''
''Don't worry, you'll be back here tomorrow.'' Kristen said after receving a nod from Maria.

''I don't mind. Maddie's always welcomed.'' Maria said, nodding to Kristen. She smiled thankfully at Demitri as he put the bag down. Once they were gone she'd help Alexi.
Maddie quickly cleaned up her things, shoving it all into her bag before slidding off the bed. ''Bye Alexi, bye Maria.'' she called, waving as Kirsten ushered her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 am

Demitri's arm came around Kristen's waist, steadying her. He could feel the tickling in his throat, and he knew she was getting thristy.
"Well, let's go" He murmured, keeping his arm around Kristen, though to the others it would just look like a loving gesture.
"See you guys tomorrow" He murmured to his brother and his soul mate, leading Kristen and Maddie from the room.

Alexi inhaled sharlply, scenting the air. He felt like he was hunting, but for bottles of blood.
"Mmmm, how is this going to work?" He murmured, his sharp fangs slipping from under his upper lip. He was thirsty, really thirsty, and he didn't want to bite Maria in the process.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am

''I'm alright...'' Kristen murmured, but she was thankful for Demitri's support. She smiled back at Maria and Alexi before Demitri closed the door behind her.
Once back up in the room, Maddie yawned and dropped the bag near her bed. She rubbed her stomach as she climbed up onto her bed, curling up in a small ball.
''Maddie you hungry?'' Kristen asked, laughing at how quickly Madison curcled up in her bed. The child shook her head and simply closed her eyes.

Maria smirked. She reached into the bag, pulling out one of the bottles filled with the red liquid.
''I'll hold, you drink.'' she said simply, but then smirked when she noticed his fangs. ''Unless you'd rather just bite into the bottle...'' Maria said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

Demitri smiled, "Mhm" He murmured, letting go of Kristen once they were inside the room. He looked at Maddie curiously, wondering what was up.
"Tired?" He asked her, rubbing his hand over his face before glancing at Kristen.
"And you, are you hungry?" He asked, he didn't bother to lower his voice, only him and Kirsten would understand what they were talking about. He sighed, shaking his head and stretching again. He was a bit stiff, which was irritating.

Alexi smiled, "Bite the bottle, I don't want to bite you" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at Maira, smiling lightly.
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am

Maddie simply nodded to Demitri. It was getting late. The sun had already gone down and Maddie knew they'd be telling her it was time for bed anyway. She could tell Demitri was still a bit on edge and she didn't wan to irrate him further.
Kristen gave a weak smile and nodded gently. ''A bit...'' she murmured, rubbing her throat gently. She sighed, going into the bathroom to change into her pajama's before opening the door for Demitri to come in.
''Still annoyed with me..'' she asked quietly, letting her hair fall down to her shoulders and ruffling it a bit.

Maria smirked. She sat on the couch next to Alexi and held the bottle sideways for him to bite into it.
''Have at it love.'' she said, smiling. This much she could do. And with Demitri's help, keeping Alexi satsified for the three weeks he couldn't hunt wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Demitri smiled at Maddie, before making his way into the washroom, once Kristen let him in.
"More just annoyed in general right now" He murmured, "Maddie messed with Maria's emotions, she told me when we were out hunting. She said it didn't do anything, but still" He smiled at her, "We can talk later though. You're going longer without needing blood, which is good, but it seems you need some right now" He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lightly before carefully pulling away and opening the bandage on his wrist and sinking his fangs into the tender skin. He was careful to keep his venom from the wound, lest he end up like Alexi.

Alexi's eyes clouded over, focused only on the blood as his fangs sank into the bottle. It was bothersome, feeding this way, he felt like he was an invalid, which he was. He drained the bottle quickly, falling back on the couch as blood ran down his face. He automatically raised a hand to wipe it away and let out a soft curse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 am

Kristen frown as she listened. ''Well that just proves she can prode around in others emotions...'' she murmured thoughtfully. She rubbed her forehead gently giving Demitri a small smile.
''I guess...'' Kristen murmured as Demitri kissed her. She chewed her lip gently as Demitri tour into his wrist again. She winced, closing her eyes as he did so. When she looked again, her eyes fell on the blood running down his arm. She swallowed once before sighing. She wouldn't fight against him anymore.
This time though, Kristen thought it took longer for the burning to go away. She might have just imagined it. Pushing Demitri's arm away, Kristen rubbed her lips gently, swallowing the last bit of his blood and sighing in relief.

Maria laughed quietly. She took the bottle away once he'd drained it and winced when he meant to move.
''Alexi...'' she chided, reaching over to wipe the blood from his mouth. She licked her finger, laughing quietly. ''Better?'' she asked, glancing at the empty bottle in her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 am

Demitri sighed, it did take longer for Kristen to feed, which was a bit odd. He assumed that the longer the periode without blood, the more she'd need. He sighed, rubbing her shoulders lightly as she finished, binding his wrist again.
"Better?" He asked her, kissing her cheek lightly. He sighed, "We need to talk about Maddie, you know that right?" He asked, wiping the blood from her face lightly, licking his finger. He definately needed to hunt more, it was going to be interesting, supporting both his and Kristen's need for blood.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head, "Better" He grumbled, he felt ridiculous, not even being able to wipe his own face.
"Wanna watch that movie now? Kristen wanted to watch the robot one" He stretched out, he had gotten blood on his shirt, and well he figured he'd just crawl into bed anyway, and not move for the rest of the night, though he generaly prefered to sleep in his boxers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 am

''Yea. Much...'' Kristen murmured, laughing as Demitri cleaned the remaining blood from her lips. She sighed as he brought up the suiation with Maddie.
''Well what do you want me to say?'' she asked quietly. She was sure Maddie was asleep, but she still didn't want to wake the girl up.
''I know she shouldn't mess around with people like that but...'' Kristen trailed off, at a lost for words. Maddie's gift was part of her, and Kristen couldn't understand what Demitri wanted to do about it.

Maria smiled. ''Good.'' she said, nodding and tossing the bottle to the side. She looked up at the screen and nodded.
''Yes I see. I'm more intersted about that Bourne movie though, can we watch that one first?'' Maria asked, standing up from the couch to stop the movie now playing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 am

Demitri sighed, "Alayna learned not to keep borrowing people's gifts. You remember that? Maddie has to learn not to mess with people's emotions. I know that her gift is as much part of her as your shifting, and your dreams and what not, but I can't handle the idea of her messing with people's emotions. Kristen, say she were to mess with Alexi, and things got worse. How would Maria react? How would Alexi? It's dangerous, not only to her, but to others. I'm not saying she can never use her gift, but she can't take liberties with people's emotions. She needs to ask them, and respec their answers" He knew Alexi was uncomfortable with the idea, and that Maddie had gone as far as to actually play with Maria's emotions, well, that was a huge line cross for him. He didn't like the idea, he was someone who believed emotions were personal, and he had spent years working on learning to control his. He would be pissed to find someone was messing with them.

Alexi sighed, "I think I'm gonna lie down" He glanced at the bed and rose. Trying, in vain to chimmy out of his clothes.
"Urgh"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 am

Kristen sighed. ''I know Demitri.'' she said quietly. She paced lightly around the bathroom, listening to him talk to her. She didn't disagree with him, and for some reason he was making it sound like she did.
Kristen turned back to face him. ''I'm not disagreeing with you love,'' she said, running her fingers through her hair gently.
''I told her in the elevator that emotions are private. I'll talk to her in the morning again about this alright?'' Kristen promised, rubbing her hand along Demitri's arm to reassure him.

Maria smiled, watching Alexi for a moment. She sighed, standing up to walk behind him. Gently, she ran her hands under his shirt against his back, pushing his shirt up and gently over his head.
''Don't be ashamed to ask for help Alexi.'' Maria murmured quietly. ''That's what I'm here for.'' she kissed his bare shoulder, laughing quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 am

Demitri sighed, nodding.
"I know you're not agreeing with me. But I know that you tend to see Maddie as only a child in these matters. Which she is, I just need her to understand that this is serious, she could get hurt, most of my family wouldn't take kindly to her messing with their emotions. I know that, and a pissed of vampire isn't one that sees straight. She could get seriously hurt" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Alright, I'll let you deal with this" He murmured, he knew Kristen would be better with dealing with this then he was. He stretched, shaking his head.
"I need to go hunt again" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Alexi sighed, smiling and shaking his head.
"I know, but, well, it's annoying. I'm totally useless" He glanced down at his jeans, shaking his head. No, he wouldn't ask her to do that, he couldn't handle that just yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 am

Kristen nodded. ''Yes I know, you vampires are very protective.'' she murmured, rolling her eyes gently. She reached up, cupping Demitri's face gently before brushing her lips over his.
''Relax. I'll talk to her. She'll listen I'm sure.'' Kristen said, smiling and pulling away from him as he said he needed to hunt. She nodded0 ruffling her hair a bit more as she walked back into the bedroom.
By now, everything was dark, illuminated oddly by the street lights from outside. Maddie was out cold, and Kristen merely pulled off the child's shoes and tucked her into the blankets.

Maria smiled. ''At least you're not tied down to the bed.'' she reminded him. She walked over to the DVD player, putting in the other movie. Maria grabbed the remote before slidding onto the bed and patting the empty space for Alexi to join her. Though she had a feeling he'd zone out once he layed down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 am

Demitri nodded.
"Alright. I'll be back in a few minutes. It's not hard to get someone to pay attention to you here" He kissed her cheek lightly, before walking over to the baclony and sliding over the edge. He didn't want to deal with the lobby right now. He shook his head, wakling down the street, he noticed a girl not far off and slid over to her, a brief conversation later, he was dropping yet another body into a dumpster. He sighed, walking over to the wall and quickly scaled it, smiling as he pushed the door open.
"Hey love" He said from the balcony, not wanting to scare her or something stupid.

'Been there, done that" Alexi said, walking over to the bed and using his leg and cuasing the covers off, before sliding down under the covers. He rested his head against her, sighing contently and sighing. He flicked his eyes to the movie, curious about it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:36 am

Kristen sighed and nodded as Demitri left. She fell back on their bed, not caring with the coveres or anything. She wouldn't be able to sleep until he returned anyway. Closing her eyes, Kristen took a deep breath, working on her hearing. She listened to Rome as it came to life under the stars. She could hear conversations just below their room since Demitri left the doors open. She frowned, straining to here before realizing it was Italian.
She heard Demitri on the balcony and opened her eyes gently. Kristen smiled, resting her head on her hand as she looked over at him. ''Hiya.'' she murmured, waving her fingers gently.

Maria laughed. ''So be happy you don't have to deal with it again.' she murmured, kissing his forehead gently.
She sighed as Alexi rested against her. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder, as the movie started. She smiled, running her fingers through his hair gently. ''Ever seen this before?'' she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

Demitri smiled.
"What's up?" He asked, brushing a hand over his mouth and shutting the balcony doors behind him. He definately needed to keep his hunting up, for his and Kristen's sake. He leaned over kissing her forhead, before he disappeared into the washroom to wash his face. He smiled at her as he emerged, he walked over to the bed, sitting down next to her.
"Everything alright?" He asked, he was curious about her when he was gone.

Alexi sighed, "I'm trying" He murmured, sighing and stretching out next to her.
"Nope, never before. I heard it was good though" He said, sighing contently as she ran her fingers through his hair. His jeans were bothering him, but he couldn't ask her that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 pm

''Just waiting for you to get back.'' Kirsten murmured, sighing and sitting up as he went into the bathroom. She pulled the blankets over her shoulder as he came back out.
She grinned at him, tilting her head to catch his lips with her own. ''They are now.'' Kristen said, smiling. She settled back against him, sighing in relief of being close to him again.

Maria nodded. ''I know.'' she sighed, still running her fingers through his hair as the movie started.
''Me neither.'' she muttered, looking back at the movie curiously. Maria sighed, settling back in the bed next to Alexi, kissing his forehead gently again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Demitri smiled, pulling his clothes off and clambering into bed next to Kristen. He wrapped his arms around her, sighing and cuddling her contently.
"Mmm" He murmured softly, stretching out, letting himself relax against her comfortably.
"Good" He murmured, "We can probably go out and do somet stuff during the day tomorrow, before we drop Maddie off" He said, stretching comfortably.

Alexi shifted, getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute. He didn't normally mind jeans, but he hated sleeping, well, resting in them. He prefered shorts or boxers.
"I figured you hadn't, considering you asked me to read you the back" He said, shifting agian.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Kristen smiled and laughed quietly as Demitri slid into the bed next to her. She shivered pleasently as his arms came around her. Kristen sighed, laying back next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
''Sweet. I still want to see the Parthanon.'' Kristen murmured, yawning tiredly. Now that Demitri was back, she was close to exhausted.
''Are there's that catherdal painted...'' Kristen yawned. ''By Michealangelo...Alayna had talked about that one too...''

Maria nodded, getting caught in the movie as it played. After a while, Maria notcied how fidgety Alesi was.
''Are you alright?'' Maria asked quietly, still running her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 pm

"Alright, we can go tomorrow" He said, rubbing her shoulders lightly. He didn't want her to be stressed, and he knew that if he kept her in here any longer, she'd flip.
"And then we'll have a nice relaxing night tomorrow night" He kissed her cheek, stretchingout tiredly. He was tired, though the fresh blood in his veins was making it hard for him to just relax. He shifted, letting Kristen rest against him as he flicked the TV on. He made sure the volume was low enough that even Kristen couldn't hear it.

Alexi sighed, "Jeans, I hate lying down in jeans" He said, shaking his head and shrugging He rested his head agaisnt her shoulder, letting him run his fingers through his hair, trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Kristen smiled at the thought of tomorrow night. "Mmm, just don't expect me to dress up again. That was the only dress I had..." she murmured, sighing as Demitri rubbed her shoulders. It felt good, and it was slowly putting her to sleep.
Kristen closed her eyes, rolling onto her stomach gently as she rested against him. "Sounds like a good idea..." she murmured before falling asleep.

Maria looked back down at him for a moment. She raised an eyebrow in silent question. "Would you like some assistance?" she asked quietly, laughing lightly. She knew Alexi was a bit stressed, but he had to admit this was a bit comeical. She kissed his forehead gently, sitting up a bit more in the bed, knowing he wouldn't be able to relax if he wasn't comfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Demitri sighed, "Alright, we can, ummm, just chill out here, no need to dress up then" He chuckled, "Or we could buy you a new dress" He sighed. "Go to sleep, we can talk more in the morning" He said shaking his head and re-focusing on the TV. He chuckled as Kristen rolled onto her stomach, pressing up against him.
"Dork" He muttered affectionately.

Alexi squirmed a bit more, before finally sighing and nodding.
"Fine" He said, averting his eyes and trying not to snarl at her. This was really something he didn't feel comfortable handling. He also knew that she'd have to help him get dressed again in the morning, which was embaressing. For the next three weeks he was like her child, a child younger then Maddie, even Maddie was capabale of taking care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: