Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Demitri growled, "Kristen" He snarled, annoyed now.
"I'm not just talking about the dreams. Something happened today, something you don't want me to know. I can tell, you came back here shaken, pale as hell, and obviously upset. And now, now you're not telling me what's going on" He grumbled, annoyed with her. Did she really think he hadn't noticed how she had been behaving. He leaned on the wall, a bit annoyed with her right now. He had a small scowl on his face, "I'm going downstiars, come talk to me if you feel like telling me what's up" He grumbled, walking out of the room and down the stairs.

Alexi sighed, he'd probably get his stupid casts wet due to his stubborness, but like Demitri, he was in a bad mood. Finally, he managed to pick up the cloth with his finger tips, wash his face, and drop the cloth back in the sink. He heard Demitri stalk down the hall and frowned.
"I'm gonna go see Demitri" He murmured, he knew Demitri was upset, and he wanted to make sure he was alright. He slipped out of the room and walked down the hall, catching up with his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Kristen sighed. She waved a hand for him to go, not bothering to say anything to him. Every little thing he wanted to know, and he always got annoyed with her for keeping it from him. Well whether he liked it or not, this she couldn't tell him. She didn't want to for starters, and she still wasn't sure about what she was going to do.
Sighing, Kristen pulled the sheets back around her, flickering the light off and digging herself in the pillows and blankets.

Maira nodded, leaning back as Alexi left. He was annoyed with her, she could tell. If they had been elsewhere, Maria would have told Alexi everything she knew, which in reality wasn't much. But Demitri would hear her, and she'd break her promise to Kristen. Something Maria didn't do lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Demitri glanced up as Alexi came down.
"Hey" he murmrued to his brother.
"Hey" alexi murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He sat down next to Demitri. "Kristen keeping stuff from you too?" Alexi said, his voice so hushed that only his brother would hear it.
"Yupp" Demitri said in an annoyed voice. Alexi sighed, watching Demitri flick annoyedly through the channels.

Alexi frowned, but sat next to Demitri, he had a strange feeling his brother would be ignoring Kristen for awhile. Demitri sighed, shaking his head, "I dunno, I know she's keeping something, something important from me, and it drives me mad that she won't tell me. I know she'll do something dangerous, and after that whole nonsense with that psycho vampire, she promised she'd tell me what was going on" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head.
"Ah" Alexi nodded, frowning a bit. He knew Demitri would be stressed until Kristen came clean.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Maddie couldn't sleep anymore. She had fallen asleep for a while, but something had happened, and now she was awake. She lay in her bed quietly for a while, before she heard shuffling just out the hallway. She widened the reach of her power and winced.

Demitri and Alexi were awake. And they were each annoyed. Demitri with Kristen, Alexi with Maria, though it seemed that Demitri was more upset. Maddie sat up slowly, starring distantly at her partly opened door. Maria wasn't annoyed. Frustrated and confused...something to do with Kristen. Maddie bit her lip, switching her focus to Kristen and getting slammed with far more than she was expecting.

Anger, frustration, fear, worry, doubt...all about something that had happened ealier today. Someone she had met. Someone she thought she'd never see again. Kristen was hidding it though, trying to surpress everything. She wasn't telling Demitri. Maddie winced. That's why Demitri was upset. Slowly, Maddie pushed the covers away, taking her tiger and slidding out of her room.
"Daddy?" Maddie called quietly as she walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Demitri let out a string of curses in Russian as he heard Maddie call out. He had used his 'old' Russian, the stuff only Alexi understood. His brother winced, shaking his head and frowning.
"Go get her" Alexi muttered as Demitri slid from the couch.
"Yea Madison?" Demitri asked, getting up and picking Madison up and settling back on the couch, letting the little girl sit on his lap as he leaned back against the couch, focusing a bit on the TV, though he was more caught up in his own emotions.

Alexi watched Demitri settled on the couch, Maddie in his lap. He sighed, stretching out and glanced at the TV, Demitri had changed the channel to some kid movie.
"Hey Maddie" He murmured, glancing at the TV, half focusing on the show, but more curious about what Maria was doing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Maddie frowned and recoiled a bit, hearing Demitri's annoyed voice, though she didn't know what he was saying.
"I-I couldn't sleep..." Maddie murmured, hugging her tiger to her chest as Demitri picked her up and sat down on the couch. She nestled herself in his lap, arms still wrapped around her warmed stuff animal. She glanced at the t.v. for a moment with a light smile before looking over at Alexi.
"Hi..." she answered in a small quiet voice, leaning back against Demitri gently. She was almost afraid to talk, afraid she would say something and upset Demitri further.

She knew from how tense he was and all the emotions stirring in him that he and Kristen and gotten into a fight again. She hated it when they did, even if they made up soon afterwards. Maddie swallowed, wondering why they hadn't made up already...and for that matter, why Alexi and Maria weren't together. They never really fought for real like Demitri and Kristen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Demitri sighed, forcing himself to relax.
"Oh, well, you can stay out here with us if you want" He murmured to the little girl, pulling a blanket off of the back of the couch and wrapping her in it.
"Try to fall back asleep, alright?" He murmured, rubbing Maddie's back lightly, letting her cuddle agianst him. He knew she was upset from everything she had probably felt. All the adults were tense, you could practically taste it on the air, and he knew Maddie was probably a little upset by it all.
"Sorry kiddo, if I scared you" He murmrued, rubbing her back some more, trying to sooth her back to sleep.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and chuckling at Demitri.
"Awe, you're such a good dad" He teased, ducking as Demitri tossed a pillow at him playfully. He sighed, stretching out, glancing upstairs. He wasn't ready to go deal with Maria, she had to come to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm

'S'okay...'' Maddie murmured quietly She pulled the blanket around her tighter, resting half on the couch, her head in his lap slightly. Her thumb found its way to her mouth, and she hugged her tiger tighter. She glanced over at Alexi for a moment before at the screen. She sighed, closing her eyes, trying to fall asleep like Demitri said.

Maria ran her brush through her hair. She'd taken a shower to sort her thought out and stall for time. She sighed, pulling on a small night gown, pacing around the room as she brushed her hair. Maybe she could just tell Alexi quietly that she'd made a promise. She really didn't know much to begin with...
Maria placed her brush down, her hair falling to her lower back and around her arms as she walked towards the door.
''Alexi...''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Demitri sighed, holding Maddie lightly in his arms, looking up as Maria called out for Alexi. He smirked, "Nice bro" He teased, shaking his head and sighing. He let Maddie use his arm as a pillow. He kept the acrtoons, just in case Maddie did decided to start watching. He couldn't stick a horror movie on, that would only serve to scare Maddie even more.

Alexi frowned, but pulled himself off of the couch.
"I may be back" He told Demitri with a small frown, before disappearing up the stairs.
"Mhm?" He said, appearing out of the dark in front of Maria. He wasn't in the mood for this, any of this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Maddie glanced up as Alexi left. Her thumb was still in her mouth and her breathing was calm and steady. She was trying not to get upset about everything that was going on. Things had been going so well before..
Maddie's eyes went wide and she turned to look up at Demitri. Her eyes were a deep blue and worried. ''Are you and Mommy still gonna get married?'' she asked, thumb still in her mouth.

Maria sighed as Alexi came upstairs. She wrapped her arms around Alexi's neck, hugging him for a moment before turning her head to speak into his ear quietly.
''I don't know much...'' Maria said, hardly even a whisper, knowing Alexi would hear her perfectly but Demitri would have a hard time. ''Kristen saw someone at the chruch. I don't know who he is, but she wasn't happy about seeing him. She made me promise not to talk about it. She doesn't want Demitri to know but I don't know why.''
Maria pulled away to look at Alexi's face then, sorry that she had upset him. She gave him a light, apolgetic smile and drew her arms back from around his neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and smiling.
"Oh Madison, of course we're still gonna get married" He murmured, picking her up a bit to kiss her cheek.
"Just because we have a fight, it doesn't mean we don't love eachother anymore. I'll always love your mom, no matter what, and she'll always love me" He reassured the little girl, smiling lightly. He settled her down, tucking the blanket around her with one arm, making sure that she still had her tiger.

Alexi sighed, nodding his head.
"Well, she should just tell him" He murmured, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his chest.
"Sorry" He murmured, looking down at her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Maddie smiled, closing her eyes gently as Demitri talked to her, reassuring her completely. He was right, they did still love each other...somewhere under everything...Maddie didn't have to dig too far to find it. She sighed, resting back against Demitri, closing her eyes against. Breathing deeply, Maddie yawned and pulled the blankets around her. Usuing her tiger as half a pillow, Maddie slowly fell asleep.

Maria rolled her eyes and shrugged. ''Kristen must have her reasons...'' she murmured quietly. She smiled as Alexi pulled her towards him. ''It's quite alright love.'' she told him, standing up to press her lips to his.
''I am curious as to what's going on. I want to go back to the chruch with her tomorrow again.'' Maria murmured, being quite again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Demitri smiled as Maddie finally fell asleep. He sighed, reluctant to move her, so instead he let her stay where she was. He flicked through the channels on the TV, looking for something worth watching. He doubted Maddie would stay in bed if he put her there anyway, and he wasn't going to bed, not tonight. He shifted, getting comfortable, making sure madie wasn't moved in anyway, as she looked comfortable.

Alexi sighed, "Oh? Well, it might be a good idea for you to go with her, just in case" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling. He nodded outside.
"Wanna go down to the beach?" He asked her, it would be a good place to talk, and he sort of wanted to get out of the house.
"It's late, no one will see us"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Maria nodded, linking her arms with Alexi's and leading him outside. She closed the door behind her gently before breathing in the sharp salty air. She grinned, looking up at the late night aky. There were dozen of stars out, and the moon was just a silver sliver in the dark sky.

Maria sighed with a grin, walking down to the water front a little ahead of Alexi. Her dress was caught by the wind, blowing it around her knees, though for the moment she ignored it. Maria was nodding to herself.
''Very nice...'' Maria said, glancing back at Alexi over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Alexi smiled, walking slowly with Maria outside, letting her wander off ahead of him, a small grin on his face.
"Smooth love" He murmrued, flopping down on the sand and watching her with a grin. He stretched out, a small smile on his face as he watched her. He rested on his stomach, having abandoned his shirt inside, he was still wearing his jeans, but he didn't particularly care, he just enjoyed watching her have a good time.

He sighed, arching his back, shifting in the sand, letting his chin rest on his casts. He sighed, half-closing his eyes. Normally it would feel cool out, but his body didn't recognize the temperature change, and to him, it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"What?" Maria asked, turning to glance at him over her shoulder. She smiled, standing so that the water came up to her feet. She didn't want to sit down; Maria hated the sand. It always managed to get everywere, though she never minded going in the water. The ocean was a dark blue, making soft sounds in low tide as it brushed against the shore, making the sand smooth beneath Maria's feet.

She rubbed her arms, sighing before looking back over at Alexi. "I'm sorry I lied to you." she murmured quietly. "It was just that...Kristen made me promise. You know I keep my word. I didn't tell you because Demitri would have heard."
Maria walked over to him, kneeling gently, pulling the bottom of her skirt up to avoid getting sand in her silk dress. She wasn't exactly dressed to be sitting on the beach. Maria smiled, moving her hands in circles over Alexi's shoulders gently, wanting to make up for not telling him sooner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Alexi smiled, watching her, though he glanced as she walked over to him. He sighed, he didn't really want to discuss this, but he listened anyway.
"I know you're sorry love, and I forgive you" He murmured, sighing as she pressed her hands into his back, which soothed him, more then she knew.

"Cheater" He grumbled, "I can't be grumpy with you when you rub my back" He chuckled, he as only teasing her of course. He sighed, arching his back absentmindedly, enjoying the slight pressure on his tense mucles.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Maria chuckled, slidding over him, stradling his waist gently. She continued to rub her hands into his back, seeing that he was a bit tense and needed the massage. Maria laughed quietly, leaning down to kiss the back of his neck gently.
"That's sort of the point love." Maria murmured, grining. "I don't want you grumby with me..." Maria sat back upright, working her hands into his shoulders. She was glad he understood now, and he forgave her. She hated seeing him upset, espically with her.

Maria laughed quietly, feeling Alexi's back arch like always. She pushed him back down into the sand, laughing again before continuing the back rub. She worked her hands into his skin, slowly moving down to his mid and lower back, finding wherever was tense or knotted and working it out.
"Is it alright that I go with Kristen again in the morning? Maybe I can get her to head out early so we'll be back sooner..." Maria murmured after a few minutes of quiet. Only, it might have been a longer time then minutes...the sky was starting to brighten.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Alexi chuckled, "Ah, you're such a little schemer" he said, letting her push him back into the ground. He sighed, shaking his head and stretched out, enjoying her hands pressing into his sore shoulders.
"Yea? I don't mind you going, just, promise to tell me what happens?" He asked, he wanted to know what went on, and he didnt care about any promises to Kristen Maria made, he didn't want any secrets in their relationship.

He glanced up as the sky brightened.
"We should probably head back" He murmured, standing up and shaking so the sand fell off of him, well, most of it.
"I should put some shorts on when we get back"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Maria smirked. "So I've been told..." she murmured, shrugging gently. She sighed deeply, pulling her hands back from him. She glanced over her shoulder, the tall tell signs of the sunrise on the horizone. The blackness of the sky was turning to a deep navy blue, and the shades were growing bright and bright as the minutes passed.

She nodded, standing up from him, brushing the sand off her knees and legs. Luckily she hadn't gotten any on her dress. Maria looked back at Alexi with a pleading gaze. "I will, but only if we're out of earshot of Demitri..." Maria murmured, rubbing her neck gently, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head.
"I'm not going to keep stuff from Demitri, if he asks me, I'm not going to keep stuff from him. He already has Kristen doing that, which she shouldn't be" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging. He sighed, looking at her curiously, "Come on, I don't want to argue about this" She murmured, sighing and rubbing the back of his head carefully.

Demitri stirred, shifting and glancing around, disoriented. He saw Maddie still curled in his arms, and immediatly stopped shifting. He frowned, the realization that he had gone the entire night without Kristen was rather startling. He sighed, a bit upset that Kristen hadn't even bothered to come downstairs. That thought brought on a whole new wave of anger and upset-ness, which he quickly supressed, in case Maddie did wake up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Maria's shoulders fell but she nodded and kept up with Alexi as they walked back towards the house. Inwardly, she was sort of relieved that she didn't know much. She realized then that Kristen had probably thought of this happening...maybe that was why she hadn't answered Maria's questions in the cab. If Demitri did question Alexi, Alexi would only know what Maria did and that wasn't much; Kristen had met someone that had unsettled her.
Maria opened the door to their room, closing it softly once Alexi was in the room. She looked him over and smirked. "You're all sandy..." she murmured quietly.

Maddie coughed a few times, rolling around, pressing her face into Demitri's hard chest. She murmured incoherently in her sleeping, her thumb finding it's way back into her mouth. With the other hand, she was clutching the blankets around her shoulder, her stuffed tiger still wrapping in her arms against her chest.
After a while, Maddie opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She yawned then, rubbing her eyes gently. Was it morning already? Maddie groaned lightly, pulling the blanket over her head like always, wanting to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Alexi sighed, knowing Maria didn't like what he was telling her, but he couldn't lie to Demitri, not even for Kristen. He smiled, chuckling.
"I know, I don't mind though" He said, shaking his head and shrugging.
"Do you want me to change out here so I don't get sand in our bed?" He asked her curiously. He shook his head with a small smirk on his face.
"I'll change into shorts, if you'll help me" He said, smiling at her and shrugging.

Demitri sighed, rubbing Maddie's shoulders tiredly. He felt a small pang in his chest, wondering if Kristen was even home anymore. He sighed, "It's alright kiddo, go back to sleep" He picked her up, repositioning her so that Maddie wasn't facing the sun anymore. He glanced upstairs, the pang in his chest returning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Maria shuddered lightly. ''Yes stay there. I don't think I could sit on the bed if there was sand in it. That's the one thing in nature that manages to get everywhere...'' she said, shaking her head. Maria smirked, walking over to Alexi's bag to find a pair of shorts. She quickly helped him change, taking the sandy jeans outside to try and shake out anymore sand.
By now, the sun was rising. Maria guessed it was almost seven or so in the morning. Maddie would be awake soon, if she wasn't already. Which meant Kristen wouldn't be too far behind...

''Mmm...'' Maddie whined, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep if she tried. She pulled the blanket from her face, looking up at Demitri. She heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Kristen. She looked like she had literatly woken up. She was squinting in the early morning light at Demitri and Maddie.
She seemed to realize something and nodded to herself. Maddie tried not to tense, feeling Demitri's anger and Kristen's...though she seemed more annoyed then anything.
''I was wondering why you stayed down here...'' Kristen murmured, giving Maddie a light smile before turning and going back upstairs to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Alexi chuckled, shaking his head and waiting, before she let him change. He was fine with it now, it was a bit better now. He sighed, flopping on the bed, wanting to stretch out for now. He heard Kristen moving around and heard her talking to Demitri, before heading back upstairs. He shook his head and sighed.
"Are you gonna go talk to Kristen?" He asked curiously.

Demitri sighed, glancing up as Kristen came down.
"Yea" He murmured, standing up and holding Maddie.
"I need to go talk to your mom, do you wanna go lie down some more?" He asked, he took her over to her room, putting her on the bed and kissing her cheek. She could get up, Maria would watch her, he needed talk to Kristen. He walked upstairs to the master room.
"Kristen?" He said, sliding into the room. He was still annoyed, but he wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: