Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm

"I'll be fine Maria, I swear I'll call out the second I start to feel off" He murmured, shaking his head. He knew he didn't have the right to complain about being treated like a child right now, after all, everytime she left he started flipping out. He sighed, stretching out.
"I'll be right here, watching TV, not moving" He said, blowing her a kiss.
"I will be fine" He reassured again.

Demitri smiled, "I didn't say sleep, I said rest, there's a difference"
"And he's not looking for stuff just on shifters, he's looking for stuff on half vampires. Your symptoms aren't just because your a shifter, it's probably due more to the half vampire part, so at least we can muddle some stuff out that way" He said with a grin.
"Now rest" He pointed at the bed, "I need to clean up, before Maddie wakes up and has a panic attack"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Maria sighed, caving because she didn't want to loose it right now. She nodded and slid from the bed, pulling her heals back on since they were the closest shoes. Standing up from the bed, Maria smiled and waved lightly, blowing Alexi a kiss as she walked to the door. Closing it behind her, Maria took a deep breath before disappearing down the hall to the stairs.
Roaming along the hallways, Maria kept her sense sharp. She wanted to find someone quick and get back to Alexi. A group of kids-probably teens on spring break-stumbled out of the elevator. Maria winced, the smell of alcohol was strong in a few of them. Maria quickly looked down, hoping to walk past without catching any attention.
She cringed as one of the boys whistled. One reached out towards her and Maria sighed, snapping her hand back. "Go jump off a bridge." she spat, only making them laugh as she stormed off down the hallway. The guy who had grapped her though, started to follow. Maria inhaled sharply. He wasn't as drunk as the others...Glancing around, Maria sighed. Beggars couldn't be choosers.

Kristen rolled her eyes gently, pulling herself away from Demitri. "Fine." she growled, walking out of the bedroom and slipping back under the covers of her bed. The sun was starting to rise, which proved Demitri right in Maddie waking up soon. Once the sun hit her bed, Maddie would be awake. Kristen sighed, rolling onto her stomach, wrapping her arms around her pillow, trying to get comfortable.
"So...there are other half-vampires out there?" Kristen whispered, her voice sounding a bit louder though she knew she was being quiet. "How does that work?"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Alexi watched Maria go, feeling only slightly depressed as the door shut. He sighed, re-focusing on the television, he knew he needed to be distracted from this thoughts, that was the only way to keep himself from inflecting further damange on his already badly, badly wounded wrists. He cringed, hearing the wolf whistling and knowing Maria had attracted attention, he hoped she didn't need help, because he was useless right now. Well, why would she need help? After all she was a vampire, she could easily handle a couple idiotic mortals. He sighed, reassuring himself, and forcing his attention back to the television. He sighed, zoning out slightly, the time passing by quicker then before in his tired state.

Demitri chuckled and washed the blood from his wrist, dressing the wound only for Maddie's sake. He walked back out, changing quickly into a pair of clean jeans and a black t-shirt.
"There, no blood" He said, sitting with Kristen and kissing her head lightly.
"Love you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Maria held her head as she stumbled back into the room. She fell heavily against the door, cringing as the hinges whined and groaned in protest. "Shit." she muttered, leaning off of it and closing it behind her. She fell back, limiting how much she leaned lest she break through the wood. Her body was on fire at the moment. Despite knowing what the blood would do to her, Maria couldn't help herself.
"Men." Maria hissed, pulling off her heels then. She groaned, pushing herself off the door to shuffle over to the bed. Once she layed down, Maria wasn't going to move anytime soon.
"Damn whoever invented alcohol and decided it would be a bloody brillant idea to hand it over to humans..." Maria muttered, collasping on her stomach onto the bed next to Alexi.

Kristen frowned. Hadn't he heard her? She blinked as Demitri came by to sit next to her and kissing her lightly. Guess not.
"Love you too." she murmured, smiling lightly. "So how else does one become a half-vampire?" she asked again, looking up at him curiously. He'd mentioned Sven doing research on them, so now she was curious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Alexi glanced up, "You drank the blood of some drunk, didn't you?" He grumbled, there were few ways to deal with alcohol in the blood stream for vampires. One of them was wait it out, the other was to dilute it by drinking the blood of someone without anything in their system.
"Want some of mine?" He offered, he was fine with letting her take some, at least to help stop the burning, because, well now he could feel it too. He sighed, rolling over and kissing her cheek lightly.
"Maria?"

Demitri sighed, stretching his arms out in front of her.
"Numerous ways actually. One is being born that way. If a vampire mates with a mortal, they can impregnante the mortal, and a half-vampire is born. Long lived, but with a beating heart, a slight taste for blood, but they do need other sustance to survive. Another, sometimes things go wrong in the process of changing a pure mortal to a vampire. And they don't exactly finish the change, and lastly is a denial of human blood. If a vampire never drinks human blood, they never become a full vampire"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 pm

"The brute wouldn't let me go." Maria protested, rubbing her face before letting her hand fall back to the matrice. She held back a groan as the burning pulsated within her. Oh this was going to take a while...
"He wasn't as wasted as the others thankfully..." Maria murmured, wincing and clenching the bedsheets lightly. She looked over at Alexi as he kissed her cheek, offering his blood to her. Her eyes darted to his bound wrists and she shook her head. She doubted he could spare anymore at this point.
"I can deal." Maria said quietly, not sounding all that reassuring.

Kristen blinked and frowned as she listened. "I thought vampires couldn't have kids..." she murmured. That sounded like her current siuation, though at the moment she had more of a taste and need for blood than anything else. She'd even stopped asking for water after Demitri made her drink from him the first time.
"Huh, learn something new everyday..." Kristen murmured, squinting as the sun shone brightly into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Alexi sighed, "Marina, I can feel the burning, I'm connected to you, now, take a little of my blood. I can spare that much" He said, pulling the bandage away from his left wrist.
"Please?" He said, holding it out to her. The red liquid glistened on the open wound, it was a taunting sight to any vampire, particularly one in her current state.
"As soon as you feel better you can get me something to eat" He pleaded softly, hating to see her suffer needlessly.
"Besides, you need to be at your best when the doctor get's here" He reminded her, trying not to grimace at the idea of casts once again.

Demitri sighed, "Female vampires can't reproduce, and half human, half vampires can't reproduce with vampires, only humans" He said, shaking his head.
"It's a confusing thing, I don't know about you though, if you'd be able to have children with me" He said, shrugging his shoulders lightly and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Maria sighed, but relcutantly agreed. She didn't want Alexi suffering like she was at all with him already dealing with the pain from his wrists. She bit her lip gently as he unwrapped the bandages and the blood trailed down his arm. Even though she'dd just fed, Maria was still drawn towards him.
"Only because I don't want you suffering." Maria murmured, leaning forward to drink from his wrist. She took only enough to take the edge off the burning in her veins. Pulling away, Maria passed a hand over her lips before quickly rewrapping Alexi's wrist.
"Ah yes, the Good Doctor..." Maria said, glancing over at the clock. "We still have time..." she said, more to herself than to him.

Kristen rubbed her forehead, laughing quietly. "That is confusing..." she admitted. Through a shifter into that mix and then you had a whole other story. Kristen smirked, looking up at Demitri as he kissed her cheek before looking over at Maddie who was stirring in her blankets.
"I think we have enough on our plates don't you?" Kristen asked, smirking and shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Alexi chuckled, trying to keep his cool as she bit him. It was hard for a vampire to allow another vampire to bite them, even if it was there soulmate as it went against their instincts and what not. He sighed, "Not much time, it's already nine am" He shuddered, flopping back against the pillows as she re-wrapped his wrist.
"Feel better?" He knew she did, he could feel it, though she was still burning, it was definately just a little irritating now, no pain. He sighed, resting lightly, feeling seriously exahusted.

Demitri nodded, "Very much so" he glanced at Maddie, laughing, "Definately" He agreed. "I'm not saying that I want children with you, not that I don't, but it's more of an observation. I don't even know if it would be possible for us, and yes, right now we are far to busy" He said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Maria shrugged. "He might have other calls to make." she suggested, rubbing her lips gently as Alexi fell back against the bed. She rolled her shoulders gently, trying to get used to the heat in her veines. She sighed, leaning back against the pillows and smiling at Alexi.
"Yes, thank you love." Maria said, nodding gently, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Though I think next time I'll just kill the stupid git and leave his body to rot." she muttered, shaking her head in disgust.

Kristen laughed as Demitri practically stumbled over himself. She waved a hand, saying she understood what he meant and to stop rambling. Though she only partly understood what he was getting at.
Maddie groaned lightly, rolling over in the bed and pulling her blankets over her head. Kristen glanced over at her, smirking lightly. "What was that about not being tired...?" she asked, laughing quietly at Maddie. Despite her protests, Maddie had slept through the night peacefully.
Maddie yawned, sounding like a small pup in her exhaustion. She pulled the blankets away from her face, though she kept it over her head. Blinking a few times, Maddie rubbing her eyes before looking over at Demitri and Kristen with a tired wave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Alexi shrugged, feeling slightly aprehensive as he stared at the TV with a bored expression.
"Who knows, I just wish he'd hurry up and get this over with. The longer he takes, the more I think about it, and the more I dislike the idea" He knew it was better then the alternative, but it was still nerve wracking. He smiled as she kissed him, "Was he that annoying?" He asked, meaning the human. He knew they could be bad, but that bad? He shrugged, wondering if she'd explain, he was curious after all.

Demitri sighed, hanging his head and flopping back on the bed.
He glanced up however, as Maddie woke up and chuckled at Kristen's comment.
"I wish I remember what it's like to sleep" He said in an almost wistful voice. He hadn't slept in over seven hundred years, which, in retrospect, was a long time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Maria sighed, glancing at the phone, wondering if she should call the doctor again. She decided against it; Alexi was just being impatient. ''Relax will you?'' she asked quietly, rolling her eyes gently.
Maria raised an eyebrow then. ''Have you ever seen a hormornal teenger male drunk before?'' she asked quietly. ''Make any girl walk past them and he'll think she's drop-dead gorgeous. Now, make a vampire pass them...'' Maria let her sentence trail off, knowing Alexi would get the rest.

Kristen smiled at Maddie. ''Good morning sunshine.'' she said quietly as Maddie yawned again and rubbed her eyes.
''You're better? Maddie asked tiredly. Kristen looked at Demitri as if to say-see? before shrugging to Maddie.
''A little.'' Kristen admitted before sighing and leaning against Demitri. ''It's like zoning out. You don't hear anything unless it's really loud and you're usually out for the whole night.'' Kristen murmured, laughing quietly at her pathetic attempt to describe how it was like to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Alexi sighed. "I can't" He grumbled, though he did laugh lightly at her comment.
"Ah, poor girl, can't deal with drunken male teenagers? Perhaps you do need me to beat people up" He teased, knowing she could handle herself, but enjoying pestering her about it. He jumped as their was a knock on the doorway, he had been so caught up in thought that he hadn't heard the footsteps. He glanced at Maria, eyes wide with worry.
"Room Service? Can I come in and clean?" A voice called from the other end, causing Alexi to sink back in the pillows with a 'huff'.

Demitri wrapped his arms around Kristen.
"Sounds fun" He teased lightly, kissing her cheek and sighing. He watched Maddie with a puzzled expression for a moment.
"Morning" He echoed Kristen, sighing and stretching out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Maria rolled her eyes and growled lightly. ''I can take care of myself just fine.'' she muttered, glancing at the door a few seconds before the knock. Maria 'tched' before looking back at Alexi.
''Next time it'll probably be the doctor.'' she murmured before looking back at the door. ''Some other time maybe.'' she called, listening to the footsteps shuffle down to the next room.

Kristen smirked. ''More like relaxing then fun really.'' she murmured, sighing as Demitri's wrapped around her.
Maddie blinked a few times. She looked up at Demitri with a light smile that slowly faded as she noticed his puzzled look. ''Wha?'' she mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes again
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Alexi laughed, "I know you can, I'm just teasing love" He said, staring listlessly at the still on television.
"I hope so, I don't think I can take anymore of this. Do you think he'll be here soon?" He asked, he had the air of a child playing the 'are we there yet' car game. His anxiuosness convyed with silly, pointless questions, that would continue to be asked until 'they arrived'. He sighed, stretching out, "We really should warn Demitri and Kristen about those paparrazi outside. I'd hate for them to get ahold of Maddie"

Demitri chuckled, "Nothing, just thinking" He murmured to Maddie. The little girl needed a bath, he could tell.
"Relaxation would be nice" He murmured, stretching out, before re-wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 am

Maria sighed. He was getting childish again. This was going to be a long recovery time. She leaned over, kissin his forehead gently.
''I'm sure he'll be here soon.'' she said quietly, running her fingers through his hair then, trying to get him to relax. The phone range and Maria sighed, rolling over to answer it.
''Oh, thank you. Yes send him up.'' Maria said, smiling lightly and hanging up the phone. ''Doctors in the building.'' she mumbled, shakin he head gently.

Kristen rolled her eyes gently. She wasn't sure if Demitri was trying to tell her she need to rest again, so she let it be.
Maddie sat up then, strecthing and rubbing her eyes before looking around. The sun was hot, so she pushed the blankets away and jumped over to Demitri and Kristen's bed. She curcled up next to Demitri, sighing in relief at his coolness. Kristen's hands ran through her hair, and she heard her mother sigh.
''Someone needs a bath.'' Kristen murmured, loud enough for Maddie to hear as well. Actually, Kristen could go for a nice warm shower right now...though she doubted Demitri would let her out of bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 am

Alexi cringed, "Oh joy" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He didn't want to deal with this, so he went still, listening to the ominious footsteps walking down the hallway.
"I don't like this" He grumbled, it was going to be very hard to sit still and let someone touch his injuries when it was instinct to protect them. He wondered, vaugly, if the doctor was a vampier, if he was, he'd recgonize the injuries almost instantly.
"Do you think he's a vampire?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri laughed as Maddie curled against him. Now he was squished as both girls, not that he minded.
"Yes, someone does" He kissed Kristen lightly, "You can shower if you want love, I know you want to, and that'll be good for you" He said smiling and shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 am

Maria frowned in thought. "Huh. I'm not sure. Sven didn't say. Neither did the doc when I talked to him..." she murmured quietly, hearing the footsteps just down the hallway. She sighed, seeing Alexi go still and hearing him grumble.
"There's still the option of tieing you down to the bed..." Maria taunted, laughing quietly. "Oh relax, I'm sure it won't be all that bad." She murmured, slidding from the bed as a knock sounded on the door.
"'Ello Doctor." Maria said, smiling as she opened the door.

"Uh, then let me go first." Kristen said, sighing with relief. She kissed Demitri gently yet passionately. She smiled and pulled away from him, slidding off the bed. Grabbing clean clothes from her bag, Kristen slid into the bathroom.
Maddie smiled as Kristen let. Good, that meant she didn't have to take a bath yet. She smiled, curcling herself tighter into a ball, resting her head in his lap. "No bath.." she murmured, hearing the water running as Kristen showered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am

Alexi glanced up anxiously as Maria answered the door. A stout man entered, not vampiric that much was obvious.
"Hello my dear, you must be Maria, which would make you mr. Sven's brother" he said smililnf politely at the two vampiers. "Now, what can I do for you?"
Alexi frowned despite being human the man must have known what they were. He glanced at Maria, she could explain. He was not enjoying this at all and he was already rubbing his sore wrists anxiously.

Demitri arched an eyebrow at Maddie. "You're taking a bath kiddo, don't try to get out of it" He knew Maddie would try to convince him and then in turn he'd try and convince Kristen, but he wasn't in the mood. "You need one" He murured rubbing his fingers through her hair.
"Once your mom's out of the shower you can have a bath I doubt she's in the mood to be argued with" He murmrued shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Maria smiled and nodded, letting the doctor walk in. ''Yes this is Alexi.'' she said, closing the door before walking back over to Alexi. She gave a warm reassuring smile before turning back to the doctor.
''He injured himself last night. Cut his wrists accidentatly.'' Maria said, sighing as if Alexi's carelessness was something she had to constantly deal with. ''He keeps reopening the wounds and needs a cast. Sven suggested you when I called him yesterday.'' Maria epxlained, looking at the doctor with expentence and hopefulness.

''Aww..'' Maddie murmured, rubbing the sleep out from her eyes. She yawned again, shuddering as she heard the water turn off. She wasn't going to bother arguing with Kristen since her mother already said it was final.
Kristen sighed as she stepped out from shower. Never in her life had she needed one so badly. She dried off, pulling her hair up in a quick bun and getting dressed in a loose pair of black shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Looking at it now, it might be one of Demitri's she'd grabbed on accident. Shrugging to herself, Kristen walked back into the bedroom
''Madison, bath time.'' Kristen said. Maddie sighed but nodd and obedinatly went to fetch clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm

"One or both wrists?" The man asked, pulling some things from his bags.
"Both" Alexi answered, moving to the desk as the man gestured for him to do so. He placed his wrapped wrsts on the table, and the Doctor looked them over.
"Oh, you really did a number on these. I'll wrap them, and then you'll have a cast on each of your arms, just below your elbow" He said, starting work on the first cast. Alexi averted his eyes, shaking lightly as he tried to keep from snapping at the man.
"There done" Alexi glanced down, sighing. He had absolutely no use of his hands now, or his arms really.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came up.
"You know, I think my clothes look better on you then they do on me" He teased, stretching out as Maddie scampered off. He didn't understand how the girl hated baths, but she had so many toys and was always in the bath for as long as she could manage and one of them had to usually have to go get her out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Maria nodded in sad agreement. She followed Alexi over to the desk. She watched intently as the doctor worked. Gently she rubbed Alexi's shoulders, seeing him shaking and hoping to reassure him. Once it was over, Maria smiled thankfully at the doctor and gave Alexi's shoulders a nice squeeze.
''Thank you Doctor.'' Maria said, also thankful that he hadn't asked exactly how Alexi had injured himself. Knowing from expreince, most doctors we like that. ''Anything I'll need to keep in mind?'' Maria asked, just for good measures. She knew Alexi would have no use of his hands and she would have to do basically everything but that she didn't mind.

Kristen rolled her eyes. ''I just grabbed it without thinking.'' she murmured, hearing the warter running then, saying that Maddie was starting her bath. Kristen sighed, slidding back on the bed. ''Plus it's comfy. You do want me to rest don't you? Resting is easiest whem comfortable.'' Kristen said as she placed her head on his chest and curled up around him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

"Well, try not to get them wet. A little water is fine, just don't soak them" He pondered for a moment, "If there's any complications, call me. He'll need them on for at least three weeks. I'm assuming you'll be back in Russia then, so his brother can handle the removal, and or addition of new casts, if needed" He said.
Alexi leaned back against Maria, staring listlessly at his now useless arms. He knew he could hold stuff, barely, but besides that he was useless.
"Take it easy, really, I know that sounds redundant, but please, injuries like that don't need extra stress"

Demitri smiled, letting Kristen wrap around him.
"Alright" He murmured, kissing her head lightly.
"You feeling any better?" He asked her softly, rubbing her shoulders and sighing.
"Here, roll onto your stomach" He manuvered her, stradling her lightly and begining to message her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Maria nodded as she listened, narrowing her eyes gently. She nodded though, pulling away from Alexi to lead the doctor out.
''Yes, I'll make sure he doesn't stress the injuries further.'' Maria said, nodding politetly. ''Thank you so much for your help.'' She found a few bills from a table and quickly pressed them into the doctors hands. Maria smiled thankfully then, holding the door open for him.
''I will call if anything happens. Though I'm certain he'll be fine. Thank you.'' Maria sighed, closing the door as the doctor left. Turning back to Alexi, Maria watched him curiously.
''Well that wasn't too bad.'' she murmured.

Kristen smiled. ''A bit. Not too dizzy or sick anymore.'' She frowned at Demitri for a moment but obeyed, rolling onto her stomach.
She shivered pleasently as Demitri stradled her and gasped lightly as he rubbed her shoulders. ''Aww Demitri you're the best...'' Kristen breathed, digging her face into her pillow. She grinned, wrapping her arms around it tightly as Demitri continued to rub her back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Alexi glanced at Maria, shaking his head.
"No, not bad at all" He said, holding his hands up, shaking his head and sighed.
"Not at all" He frowned, stretching up at her and sighing again. "Oh well, I can handle three weeks" He said as optomistically has he could manage before he tilted forward and smacked his head against the table.
"Three weeks, maybe more" He groaned, he was already not enjoying this.

Demitri smiled.
"I know, I am awesome" He said, smiling and shaking his head. He stretched out for a moment, before continuing to rub her back lightly. He knew she enjoyed it, and he enjoyed pampering her.
"Besides, you're sick, and I like spoiling you, despite your protests"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: