HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

Sven felt a familiar rush infuse him as the car sped up. He may be the most mature out of his brothers, well, barring Vlad, but he still enjoyed speed, and all of the Draq cars, even the trucks, were built for it. In the back seat, Keith snorted, "Vampires, all the same" The angel grumbled, which he found amusing.
"We like to go fast" Sven defend himself and his brethren, teasingly of course.

Demitri smirked at Kristen, watching her with an amused expression.
"Yupp, all better" He teased, she was such a mother sometimes, even when she was joking. He had seen her kiss Maddie's injuries better a hundred times, even if it was still bleeding, the little girl always said it felt better. Speaking of Maddie, he rolled over, checking the clock, she'd be bouncing on the bed in a matter of minutes. He sighed, standing up and quickly yanking some boxers on, not wanting to be caught in a bad situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Alayna muttered to herself, rubbing her forehead gently. "I've heard of a need for speed, but honestly Sve..."
Nicko laughed in the front seat. The rate at which they were traveling didn't really bother him that much. And although he trusted Sven's driving abilities, they were passing pother cars so faster, Nicko was afraid that if someone turned even slightly, they would wreck.
"We might get there within the hour at this rate.." Nicko murmured, sounding hopeful.

Kristen smiled at Demitri. She tossed the waded bloody cloth back on the floor with the tattered shirt. She nestled herself back under the blankets, sighing comfortably. She poked her head out from the covers, looking at Demitri with a tired smirk. Her eyes followed his to the clock and she sighed. Maddie would be awake soon, which meant the day was starting again. Kristen chewed her lip gently, looking out the window distantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Sven smirked.
"You both distrust me" He said, almost as if he were upset, though he was smiling, so he was only teasing. Keith chuckled weakly, he was basically asleep at this point anyway.
"Just don't drive with Demitri if he's late for something" The Angel said in a rough, hoarse voice.
"True, Demitri makes my driving look like that of an old woman's" Sven responded, resisting the urge to glance at Keith worridly. Alayna was keeping an eye on him.

Demitri arched an eyebrow at Kristen, tidying up the floor and then crawling back into bed with her. Let Maddie jump on them. He kissed her cheek, pulling her against his chest, enjoying the silence, though he could hear Maddie waking up downstairs. He sighed, looking at the door expectantly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 2:59 pm

"Not trust you?" Nicko said, chuckling and settleing back in his seat comfortably. He smirked and shook his head, sighing and closing his eyes.
Alayna rubbed her forehead again, trying to ignore the sickening feeling in her gut. Sven was just driving really fast. She glanced at Keith, sighing and reaching for his hand, squeezing it gently, reassuringly.

Kristen sighed in relief. She loved being in Demitri's arms. She shifted around a bit, so that Kristen could face him and still be incased in his grip. She grinned, reaching up to his neck and pulling him down to kiss him.
"I love you." She whispered, grinning as she heard Maddie's door creak open. Kristen mouthed a count-down, hearing Maddie's soft footsteps down the hallway.
"One." Kristen muttered, and they're bedroom door was opened. Maddie still kept quiet, thinking they were both asleep. She shuffled over to Demitri's side, thinking Kristen would still be sleeping and pulled herself up onto the bed.
"Oh." She said, eyes wide as she realized both her parents were awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Sven sighed, quieting to focus on driving. He was worried sick about Keith, but he couldn't help glancing back. He looked at Alayna questioningly, he needed to know Keith was alright.

Demitri smiled.
"I love you to" He said, smirking as she mouthed the count down, it was begining to become a scheduel.
"Morning" He said, scooping her up and smiling. Maddie was always worried about waking up Kristen, never him.
"Sleep alright kiddo?" He asked, letting her cuddle into the bed with them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Alayna frowned. She glanced up in enough time to catch Sven's eye. "H-he spiked a fever again...and he's shaking.." she murmured. Keith had fallen asleep, and she was steadily running her fingers through his hair. His forehead was burning, and every now and then, Keith would shudder.
Alayna looked back at Sven, worried. "How much longer?" She murmured quietly, praying that this healer would be able to heal Keith.

Maddie giggled, nestling herself in Demitri's arms. "Ok.." she murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Obviously she was still waking up. Kristen rolled onto her back, watching Demitri and Maddie.
"Who was on the phone earlier?" Maddie asked, looking at Kristen.
"Alayna."
"Is Keith ok?"
Kristen chewed her lip. "I'm sure Sven's taking good care of him."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Sven cursed under his breath.
"Nicko, in my bag, there's some stuff for fever" He said, nodding at the bag. He glanced at Alayna, "He'll be fine, angelic healers are reknowned Alayna, they can heal everything, anything" He reassured, though he was a bit worried himself.

Demitri smiled, cuddling Maddie.
"They're taking him to a doctor, a special one, he'll be good as new in no time" He said, kissing her lightly. He smiled at her, and let her sit in his lap, "So what do you wanna do today? Beach or more shopping? You know, I was also thinking, there's a big amusmant park not far from here, we can go there if you want?" He looked at Kristen, wondering if she had any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Nicko nodded and reached for Sven's bag. He frowned for a moment, searching through it. "Erm, what exactly am I looking for? Plain meds, or something you cooked up?" Nicko mumbled, shaking his head at all the different viles and containers the vampire doctor had in his bag.
Alayna chewed her lip. "Any reason why we didn't go to this healer sooner then?" She murmured, listlessly. She shook her head, pushing the thought from her mind. They were going now. Keith would be healed.

Maddie's eyes went wide. "Amusement park?" She asked slowly and quietly, as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.
Kristen laughed. Obviously, they were going to the park today. She looked at Demitri and smirked with a small shrug.
"When in Rome." She murmured, slipping out of bed to shower. Maddie gasped.
"That means we're going?!" Maddie asked, bouncing excitedly in Demitri's lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Sven sighed, "Keith only just told me about him. I didn't even know he existed until today" He glanced at Nicko.
"Green vial, its marked" he murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri laughed, thankfully Maddie couldn't hurt him when she bounced, "Yes kiddo, we're going" He sighed, wondering if Maria and Alexi would come, probably not, injured, Alexi wasn't allowed on the rides, and he wasn't really in the mood to travel.
"So kiddo, lets go get you ready" He said, scooping her up and carrying her to her room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Nicko nodded, finding the vial and giving it back to Alayna. She nodded numbly taking the vial. She sighed, squeezing his hand and making him sit up to make him drink whatever was in the green vial.
"Hey, Keith." Alayna murmured quietly. "Here, you need to drink this." She murmured, uncapping the vial and holding it to the angels lips.

"Yay!" Maddie said, clapping as Demitri picked her up and took her over to her room. She scrambled out of his arms, going over to her still half packed suitcase. She pulled out a white tank top, a blue skirt and sandles.
"This good?" She asked him, tossing the shirt and skirt to her bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Keith mumbled, but swallowed the liquid, before falling asleep against her again. He was to zoned out to really even realize he was sick again, but he did stop shaking. He tried to roll on his side, but the seats prevented it, which was irritating. Keith moved in his sleep, a lot, and this injury was really making it hard for him to sleep comfortably.

Demitri shook his head. "Lets do shorts and shoes, alright? We're gonna be going on rides, you don't want to get sore feet, or wreck your pretty skirt" He pulled out some shorts and Maddie's runners.
"Hows this? Just for today, alright?" He knew Maddie liked to dress up, but he didn't want her to be uncomfortable at the amusmant park.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Alayna sighed, glad he didn't protest to taking the medication. She closed the praticallyy empty vial and handed it back to Nicko. "He's not shaking so badly now..." she murmured, looking back down at him. Her face was blank, though internally she was a wreck. Seeing Keith in such a state was unnerving, and she had to constantly fight the urge to pull whatever was stopping him from healing straight out. Alayna flexed her fingers gently, needing to look up, feeling dizzy from how fast they were moving.
"Are we at leas close?" She wondered, genuinally curious.

Kristen chuckled, having stepped out of the shower in enough time to hear Demitri and Maddie. She wrapped herself in a towel, laughing to herself.
"I'll make a father out of you yet." She said, walking out of their private bathroom and into the bedroom.
Maddie pouted, looking thoughtfully at the shorts and sneakers. "Yea, okay." She said, nodding in agreement. He was right, though Maddie wasn't sure what kind of rides there would be.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Sven sighed, checking his GPS, "About another hour, not far now" He said softly, looking at Alayna and smiling.
"Everything will be fine Alayna" He glanced at Nicko, indicating that he should take over the reassuring so he could focus on driving. He coaxed some mroe speed out of the car, trying to make their time a bit faster. He sent up a silent prayer to his gods, needing them now.

Demitri shrugged, helping Maddie into her clothes.
"Believe me kiddo, you'll be happy you had these on" He said, having been to the amusmant park many times before. In fact, Sven had enjoyed it so much, he had purchased it, so it was a family park.
"Besides, we can go on lots of rides, seeing as we don't have to wait in line" He murmured, looking at Kristen and smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Nicko nodded, but Alayna had pretty much fallen silent. He shrugged and turned his attention back out the window. Every now and then he'd glance back at his sister.
"Alayna..." Nicko murmured, his tone stern, warning. She blinked and winced, flexing her fingers gently on the hand that was holding Keith's.
"Sorry.." she muttered, shaking her head gently.
"Don't worry about it. From what Sve said, this healer can handle that. And with this crazy vamps driving we'll be there in less than an hour alright?" Nicko asked, smirking.
Alayna gave a light smile and nodded.

Kristen sighed, going to change as well. "Oh really?" She murmured, finding a pair of knee-long denim shorts and a not so torn and shredded tank top. She made a mental note not to go to bed wearing it. She really needed to go shopping.
"Why don't we have to wait in lines?" Maddie asked once she had her fresh clothes on. She sat down to pull on her socks and sneakes, pulling the velcrow across the shoe.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Sven rolled his eyes.
"Crazy vamp's driving? I resent that comment" he teased, checking his mirror before he turned onto a new road, this one led high into the moutains.
"Here we go" He said, easing the truck into a new gear to begin the climb up the rather steep hill. He had reduced the speed significantly, as this was a more dangerous stretch of words which took some serious driving ability to master.
"Sheesh, elusive much?" He grumbled.

Demitri smirked, putting some sunscreen on Maddie. She needed to wear it today, as did Kristen.
"Don't forget sunscreen" He told Kristen, smothering Maddie in it.
"Because the amusmant park belongs to Sven" He said with a small grin, finishing with the sunscreen and passing it to Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"Oh no..." Alayna murmured as Sven pulled up onto a mountious road. She wrapped her arms around Keith a bit tired and curled herself around him as much as she could, still wearing her seat belt. She didn't want to look out the window; she'd look once the truck stopped.
"Guess he didn't want to be found.." Nicko murmured, which made him frown. If the healer didn't want to be found, this could be a problem.

"Daadd.." Maddie whined, standing still anyway as Demitri lathered her skin in sun screen. "I don't need that much." she muttered as Kristen came into the room. Her mother was clothed in a light tan tank top and a pair of black shorts. Maddie blinked, wondering when Kristen had gotten so tan, and...had she gotten taller as well?
"I'm good." Kristen muttered, smirking at the amount already on Maddie. "Oh really?" she asked, tossing her hair up into a tight ponytail before finding a brush to do the same to Maddie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

"Didn't want to be found by anyone except those who knew of him. Keith knew, we'll be fine" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He glanced back at Alayna, he was going slow, what more did she want? Sighing, he shifted gears, making sure that they didn't go off road accidently or anything.

Demitri shrugged, "Well, I'm bringing it anyway, you still get sunburns" He smirked. "Really" He murmured, "Sven loves amusmant parks, we all do" He murmured, picking Maddie up.
"Ready to go?" He asked, handing Kristen a shoulder bag with water bottles, some snacks, though they'd buy food for Maddie there, and the sunscreen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Nicko nodded. Sven had a good point. He caught the vampire glancing back at the couple and did the same. Seeing Alayna, Nicko smirked.
"She just doesn't like moutain passes..." he explained, shrugging indifferently before sitting back in his chair. He looked around before at the GPS. They were getting closer. "Jesus, does he live at the top of the freakin moutain?" Nicko muttered, shaking his head gently and rubbing his ears.

"That's awesome." Kristen said, rather bluntly with a smirk. Owning an amusement park was on her top ten list of things to own. "No wonder you're rich." She teased, making Maddie giggle as she rested on Demitri.
"What kind of rides are there?" Maddie asked curiously. "Cause I don't like going too high. That's scary. But I like the elilator, will there be rides like those?" Kristen laughed, moatly because Maddie was starting to open up more to Demitri, and because the child couldn't say "elevator" correctly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 9:52 pm

"Ah" Sven nodded, that made sense.
"I have no idea, but maybe he does" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up, looking at his GPS, "Well, Alayna, close your eyes" He said, looking at the new road in which they had to turn. He praised every god he knew for having the forsight to bring his SUV, any car would never make it up here.
He winced, shaking his head and sighing, "Weird"

Demitri smiled, "There are all sorts of rides, you can pick the ones we go on" He murmured, smiling at Maddie's lack of ability to say the word elevator. He glanced at Kristen, arching an eyebrow.
"Awesome is good" He teased, "Since it's our family's park, I guess it's yours now too" He teased, knowing Kristen loved amusmant parks.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:05 pm

"Uh huh.." was Alayna's quiet reply. She had closed her eyes the moment she felt the suv pitch forward along the road the first time. She still had her arms around Keith, holding him gently to her.
Nicko rubbed his face tiredly, looking around. "Werid?" He asked, glancing at Sven before back at the road. "Did we pass it?"

Kristen sighed triumphantly. "At least, my life-long ambition to owning an amusement park is complete!" She said, with an add and quiet "yes...damn now what the hell am I going to do?" Kristen laughed, kissing Demitri's forehead before closing the front door to the house behind them.
"Where is it?" Maddie asked, meaning the park, grinng at her parents. Times like this, when they weren't fighting where amusing in and of themselves.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Sven shook his head.
"No, I didn't miss it, I mean, weird as in, well, look" He nodded at the road, it looked like something inhuman had cleared the area, no trees stood, no tree trunks were around, the road was prefectly clean.
"It's just, well, weird" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up, seeing a large structure atop a small cliff.
"This is as far as our ride goes. We have to carry him" He sighed, turning off the vehicle. He caught a glimps of someone, something in the window of the house.

Demitri smiled, "It's right on the ocean" He told Maddie, "So about twenty minutes away if we drive" He nodded at the taxi sitting in the drive way.
"Life long fantasy? Sheesh, what am I?" He teased her, walking towards the acr.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Nicko shrugged after looking around. He'd seen places in worse shape and condition. Thought it was a bit odd to see no trees or anything this high up the moutain, it just didn't phrase him that way. Glancing back at Alayna and Keith, Nicko nodded before stepping out the truck as well.
Alayna opened her eyes as Sven pulled the truck to a stop. She blinked a few times, looking around with a shudder. Nicko opened the door for her, and reluctantly she pulled herself away from Keith. She slid out of the boys way, glancing up at the house and shuddering again.

"Oh." Maddie said, scurring into the bakseat as Demitri set her down. She bounced on the leather seat, obviously eager and excited.
Kristen smirked. "You're the rich boy who's trying to win my heart by making my dreams come true." She teased. "Just like in those Soap Operas that Maria watches." She explained, laughing and slidding into the taxi as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Sven lifted Keith, glancing up at the house, a steep set of rickety stairs led to the front door, and if he wasn't positive about his supernatural abilities, he wouldn't have carried Keith up.
"Come on" He murmured, the angel looked worse then he had been before the car ride, which was worrying.
"Ready?" He murmured, starting up the stairs, and making it to the door. Knocking with his foot, he winced as the door flung open magically.
"I've been expecting you" A srange voice said. Suddenly a tall, thin man appeared, though power radiated off of him.
"It's been so long since I've seen my brother" He said, smirking. Blue eyes danced up, "Alayna, Nicko, Sven and Castiel, or known to you as Keith"
"Bring him in" He nodded at an already set up table, Sven nodded, wincing, he had never heard Keith's angelic name before, it radiated power. He placed Keith on the bed, stepping back.

Demitri smiled.
"I won your heart before you knew I was rich" He pointed out, "So this is nothing like a soap opera" He said, smiling and letting Maddie scramble around the car.
"Excited?" He teased the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Nicko took Alayna's hand, like all those times when she was little and afraid to go up to a house on Halloween. "Come on." He murmured, tugging her along after Sven.
"Nicko..." Alayna cringed, holding her head as the door flew open. Nicko wrapped his arm around her shoulder, holding her steady.
"Remember what Keith said. Block it out." He whispered, looking up with wide eyes at the man that greated them. Alayna gasped quietly again as the healer said Keith's angelic name. Nicko was surprised at the place already made for Keith. The guy wasn't kidding.

"So?" Kirsten asked, rolling her eyes as Demitri practically killed the banther. Maddie giggled and laughed.
"The last time we went to a park was last summer." Maddie said, looking out the window at the scenery that passed. "I rode on these swings that spin around in a circle, though it was scary cause we were really high up." She explained.
Kristen chuckled. "The carnival was in town.." she murmured quietly, shrugging. Maddie had had a blast regardless.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm

The angel turned, "Oh dear, I had forgotten you two are more, well, aware of magic then most mortals" He immediately drew his magic inside of him.
"Better? I live alone, so I'm used to using it. I shall try to refrain as much as I can" He said, shaking his head.
"Though, healing will require some magic, so if you prefer to stay outside, I will understand" He glanced at Alayna.
"Ah, I take it my friend hasn't told you his real name? I suppose that is typical for fallens. Though, ah never mind. Let me see the injury" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He began to unwind the bandage.
"You have done well my vampiric doctor" He noted, "Thank you" Sven responded.

Demitri smiled.
"Ah, Carnivals are good" Demitri said, smiling at Maddie. "So, now swings then? Hm, what else did you go on?" He asked curiously. He wanted Maddie to have a good time, Kristen as well.
"What about you, what sort of rides fo you like?" He asked his fiancee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: