Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:51 pm

DArk Wolf shook his head. "No."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Leon nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:01 pm

DArk Wolf sighed.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Leon perked his ears when he heard something.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:00 pm

"What was that?", Dark Wolf asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:04 pm

"I don't know."Leon said.He heard the bang again and saw two dog cathers comeing their way.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm

"Leon, you run! I'll hold them off!", Dark Wolf said. He morphed into a humanoid form- a manwolf(not to be confused with a wolfman). He grabbed a pole and triwled it like a bo staff. He smirked and charged at the dog catchers.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:23 pm

leon nodded and ran.He ran in the alley way and saw a dumpster.He jumped on the dumster the roof.He sat down and hoped he would be safe and he hoped Dark wolf would be safe too.

One of the dog cathers backed up."Get me more dog cathers."He said on the radio."Your wolf friends going to die."He said.

Leon yelped when he felt a painfull shock.He landed on his side,wineing in pain as he kept on feeling the shock.

The guy grinned and showed Dark wolf a video thing that he could see what is happening to Leon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

"Stop right there!", a voice shouted from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:09 pm

"Who said that?"The guy asked.

Leon changed back to his human form.He was on his side and his eyes started to close.He was alive,but pass out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

A figure appeared from the shadows holding a taser. He rushed at the dog catcher and tased him in the most painful place possible.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

The guy yelled in pain and tried to run away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:45 am

THe guy wrapped his hand around the catcher's throat. "Don't ever mess wth my dog. Got it?!", he said angrily. Dark Wolf's ears perked up. 'Could it be? Is that Cade?', he thought.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:50 am

The guy nodded.

Leon still was pass out.He was in his human form and birds poked at him,thinking he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:55 am

Nova crouched in the shadows and watched the fighting, Taru leapt around and leapt out at one. The small dog turned her head to see a figure in the distance standing there with a sheepdog. The bulky white dog stared at Nova and he barked. Her ears perked foward and she saw the figure turned out to just be any ordinary human after all, but the human looked somehow familiar to her.
"Nova!" the sheepdog barked. She shook her head and walked on over to him, "How do you know my name, sir?" She whined.
"Well perhaps, I had the rights of knowing and taking care of you! I'm so glad those two had the hearts to take care of a pup like you." he snorted. Her eyes widen and she barked, "Darby! It's you! But who's this human with you?"
"The girl? Someone I met, she's trying to find a dog she lost for two years and three months. Being desperate trying to find her dog." Darby answered, "So she'll be around with us for a little while." Nova glanced at the girl and it was a teenager in her teens, probaly sixteen. The girl had long hair all hidden away tucked in a huge black jacket, not fit for her size. She weared frayed Levi jeans that reached to the pavement, and her bright brown eyes glinted underneath the moonlight. Her skin looked soft as it was a light tan, that only showed around her face. Her hands were dug into he pockets of the jacket and she fumbled around with something in it. The girl glanced up slightly and Nova stepped back slightly. The girl looked fragile but with those glint in her eyes, first glimpse can tell you she has a strong soul at heart.
"So this if your foster daugther?" the girl spoke in a shy voice.
"Yes, sir-re. Nova, Alexendra, Alexendra, Nova." Darby spoke.
"Alexendra? Of course she can be called Alex right?" Nova asked.
"Of course, it's just a classy name." he winked. Now she the knew the name was familiar, three years ago. Alex! The owner she had when she was a pup and when Alex was just thirteen. Finally meeting the mature girl she wanted to see for once before death.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm

The person threw the catcher aside and wiped his hands. Dark Wolf morphed back to his normal form. He walked over to the person. "CAde? Is that you?", he asked. THe person nodded. "HEy, before you say anything, call me Dark Wolf.", Dark Wolf said. The guy smiled and nodded. "Ok.", he said. THen he saw the girl. 'Whoa...', he thought, smiling to himself. He walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Alex looked up to see Cade and she shyl smiled at him, "Are you new around here?, because you're face isn't really familiar around here." Nova turned to see her owner blushing under that hood, and because it was dark it was sort of hard to tell.
"Well, darling. Lemme see those two knuckle-heads and give them my thanks for them taking care of you." Darby smiled.
"Hmp! Zeke was more trouble than I was!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

The guy ran off."Your wolf freind is dead."He said,as he was gone in a sceond.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:03 pm

"Leon!",Dark Wolf gasped. He ran off to find his friend.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

"Introductions later dears, come on." Darby barked. Alex glanced up and followed after the sheepdog with Nova lagging behind. Taru stood beside Leon panting slightly, "The rest of them are gone, let's take him to the apartment, Nova tell Zeke to get his lazy rump out here."
"I heard you." the bulky built Doberman walke don over to them and snorted, "I got a comfortable spot for the kid to sleep on the main floor. Bring him in before the snow settles down out here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

DArk Wolf ran off to find Leon. CAde smiled and winked at the girl. (hey, i want you to listen to a song caleld into the darkness by spf 1000)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Ooc\\
Hrm...I'm sorry but I don't listen to songs like that. Dx
I listen to songs like this one;
Good Charlotte ~ Misery

Bic//
Alex blsuhed and turned her head away very fast, Nova giggled, "The guy's got an eye out for you. Talk to him later when we settle."
"If I apparently have the guts." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Leon woke up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

"Glad to see you awake." Zeke spoke. Taru backed up slightly to give Leaon some space and Darby watched with Nova and Alex and either side of him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

DArk Wolf breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you're still alive, Leon!", Dark Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next