Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Zeke rammed his shoulder against the door and it slammed opened clanging against the metal, "Get moving!" Storm Watch and John called over a English Foxhound named Trigger and a Alaskan Klee Kai named Neko. Nova, Hiyashe, and Maxi helped them as they tried to put Cade on their backs. Once he was on the dog's back, they began to walk over to the base as Zeke stood by the doorway.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 pm

A few more werewolves had joined Bruno in avenging their leader. THey all attacked Logos, Ormi, and LeBlanc viciously.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Sniper turned his head as he saw the stricken face of Hawk as the dog came running over to them and the sound of a motorcycle was close by. A huge black shadow jumped over a hill in the distance with glimmering neon blue lights and it skidded to a stop with it's rider.
"Chime got murdered!" Hawk wailed as he fell on to the ground on his stomach. He had scars running all over his brown fur and he sobbed quietly. The rider placed their motorcycle against a tree and they removed their helmet, but it was Alex underneath the black shade, the poor girl looked pale from head to toe and despair was written all over her face. Sniper tried to imagine the last time he aw the graceful white dog leave the area with Alex close by, now all he could think is the white dog covered in scarlet.
"What kind of dog will do that to a female?" he murmured looking at the mourning Hawk and the speechless Alex.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Bruno pinned LeBlanc to the ground. "Now, when I release you, you will leave, and you will take your cronies with you. If I ever see you or your cronies in this town again, I will kill you. GOT IT!?", he said. LeBlanc nodded terrified. When BRuno released her, she fled with Logos and Ormi close by.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Sniper watched three flee then he turned to Hawk, "Who killed Chime?"
"Two huge Irish Wolfhounds, they looked so alike we going to Alex's house so she could get her motorcycle but the two dogs jumped out and the victim was Chime because she was in the front. They grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against pavement, I jumped in to help and they threw me like a rag doll. They easily found her windpipe and broke it, she then passed away. Alex I both fled." he murmured glancing around warily. His green eyes were not the bright joyful leafy green like usual they were a dark forest green filled with grief.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Bruno overheard the conversation, and bowed his head in respect for the fallen. "So much death...', he thought.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:52 pm

"Irish Wolfhounds? Two? They suond familiar to me." a Akita spoke, "Some dogs call them the Twins sent from hell but I think they are just nasty killers. We've heard reports of twenty deaths within this week and all victims have been struck down by those two, and I'm guessing they are not alone, they leave a mark at every spot where they kill their victims, a bloody paw print." Alex seemed to wince and Hawk sat there quietly as Sniper was glancing at the Akita.
"Oh, I don't want to be rude, name's Henry I was one of the dogs Nova freed from within the pound here." he spoke. His sharp oddly yellow eyes didn't match with his tawny fur but with the black paws maybe so. His tail curled over his rear touching his back and his pointed ears creased at the ends.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

"An Akita, eh?", one of the werewolfs said. "Glad to have such a noble, strong breed helping us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"Why thank you, but I might be the very few who is here. There are two sets of twin Jindos and Mudis, and some other top breeds as well in my state Mountain Cur, McNab, Saluki, Samoyed, Sloughi, Tosa Inu, Stabyhoun, Whippet, South African Boerboel, Scottish Deerhound, Dutch Shepherd an a Catahoula Leopard. Oh I'm not going to keep on going on, I think you should meet them as a few others as well. But I hope you can espically meet Snook." Herny winked.
"Whoa that's a lot of breeds to hear." Hiyashe spoke.
"It is." Taru snorted.
"After everything settles a bit I can haul out a few and you meet them all personally." Herny spoke again with his curled tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

The werewolf nodded. Bruno had by now rushed to the base, to make sure everything was ok with Cade. He soon returned, a somber look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm

The dogs who helped carry Cade in trailed after Bruno with their heads held low. Nova and Maxi turned to each other and then their attetion drew back to the four.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Several of the base doctors and surgeons worked furiously to save their leader. Finally, the head surgeon stopped his efforts. "hE's too far gone...", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Alex sat on the grass surronded by her friends as they quietly sat outside. Apparently Hiyashe passed out giving in to her exhuastion and Nova followed after her. Maxi smiled at the two dogs and she spoke at Alex, "You've been a good human to Nova."
"Thanks." she murmured rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Bruno growled. "Dammit!", he said angrily. "THere has to be something you can do to save him!", he insisted. THe surgeon shoook his head. "I'm sorry, BRuno. Cade is dead..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Alex glanced up and sighed quietly, Maxi looked closely at the human's face to see the glinting tears rolling down her cheeks. The white Borzoi lowered her head and she rested it on Alex's lap looking around with sad droopy eyes. Lani sneezed then sniffled as something softly landed on her nose, she glanced around to see white puffs and her ears twitched, "Snow." she whispered. Some dogs stirred glancing up into the dark sky feeling the white puffs melt on their warm bodies once they landed. John glanced around and spoke in a low voice to Storm Watch, "The snow marks the begining of the great war, we must come prepared." The black Kai Dog nodded his head then his yellow eyes casted over to the mass of dogs and glanced at their awwed drawn faces, the next few weeks those faces are going to disappear and change into grief or despair. A tear slid down his cheek as he remembered the strong Collie of the Enuya leader fall with his enemy to the scarlet snow, and he knew he wasn't the only to see the leader fall before their eyes scumbling to death.
"We must do everything to protect Kael's daughter we can't afford her to loose her life at such a young age." he spoke turning to his leader. John nodded and spoke, "We gotta send Racoon and Slinky to town to see what's going on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Bruno sighed and shook his head. "It's ok, Bruno...", a voice whispered in Bruno's ear. "I'm still here.", it asid. Bruno looked in the direction that the voice was coming from, and he saw Cade standing right there next to him! But... there was something a bit off.... His form was light blue, and translucent.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=231
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40