Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am

"Nova." Alex spoke. Her dog looked up as her master was pushing the food around on her plate, "What if we can go to the beach later, just walk along the shore?"
"That would be great, but we would have to ask, and you're going to just a t-shirt and shorts right?" Nova asked.
"I don't have that many shorts, but I have a two piece somewhere in my bag, my mom got it from me from one of those desinger stores, she paid 200 just for it." Alex giggled.
"Well, just wear one of those thin beach blankets, you can always buy one of those by the street near the water." her dog smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Cade picked up a large platter of bacon and began to walk from the kitcehn.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Nova ears perked as she saw Cade leave, Alex didn't notice so her dog got up and pawed her by the leg. Her master looked up and her eyes widen, "Um...Cade where are you going?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:25 pm

"I need to feed the other dogs."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 pm

"Not that much,Just a little."Leon said.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 am

"Ohh...go on ahead then." Alex smiled. Nova nodded her head and then she lapped up some water from the bowl.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Courage nodded his head then got a bottle of rubbing achol (?) and got a small cotton swab.
"I wish I had thumbs to do this stuff, but I'm sorry, so if you don't mind, to use this to clean up the wound, then we will get some bandages to patch it up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:55 pm

(it's spelled alcohol)Cade walked out of the kitchen and into the dog kennel. THe base also had a part that was a dog pound, so that any stray dogs that wanted a family could find one. He walked into the werewolf-owned pound, and placed the platter of bacon down on the ground, smiling as the dogs ate.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Ooc\\
I knew that.
xP
Not~

Bic//
Alex got up from her seat and placed the plate in the skin. Nova grabbed the bowls and brought them over to Alex. She placed them under warm water, then she placed a hand over her face, "Oh my god, I'm just thinking what we can do around this place?"
"Let's talk a walk around the place, I'll come with you." Nova barked. Alex turned to her dog and she smiled, "I think that will be fine."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Cade walekd back from the kennel so he could palce the platter in the sink to clean later, when he saw Alex and Nova. "Going to take a wlak around the base, huh? LIssten, you might wanna stay away from the stronger looking werewovles, they tend to be pretty selfish and sly.",he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm

The two nodded thei heads and Alex pointed her snout into the air, "I'll make sure to watch Alex, she won't leave my sight."
"At it girl, see ya later Cade." Alex waved before walking off with Nova by her side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm

"See ya later, have fun1"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Nova sniffed the air slightly as they walked the long halls of the base. She turned her head from Alex to ahead. Her ears perked slightly and she whined, "Alex I heard voices up ahead."
"I think I can hear it also." she spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:56 pm

(I really have nothing, so feel free to psot again. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:33 pm

"Uff!" Hiyashe yelped. Lani nipped Hiyashe on the forepaw clamping her jaws around it, using her strenght to lift the small black dog slamming he ragainst a wall. Hiyashe used the force to spring at Lani and the two fell back snarling. Zeke eyes lwered slightly and he sighed, "The two aren't bad themselves, Hiyashe can think, but her strenght isn't good enough."
"Well, we'll see about that later on. Our brains matter more now." Taru answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:41 pm

(ARGH!!! DAM YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Zeke and Taru both got up and then ran towards Lani her eyes turned to the side and she leapt up before they managed to touch her. The two gasped and she flew downwards at them with her claws flexed out. The two tried to run but ended up crashing into each other. Lani gaged slightly and she managed to move a little above them before she landed on top of them. Hiyashe blinked and she padde dover to them, "You two must be jokes."
"And you must be my grandma from heaven." Zeke whined getting up. He threw Taru off and the Shepherd yelped. Hiyashe snapped, "Be quiet."
"Stop it." Lani spoke. The two glanced up and bowed their heads, "Sorry ma'am."
She sighed placing a paw on her muzzle and she muttered, "Dear lord, let's hope to managed each other or we'll kill each other before we have war."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 am

"Ok."Leon said.He turned in his human form and took the rubbing achol and took the swab and started to rub in on his shoulder.It started to sting some,but not that much.

ooc.I think I spelled it right.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 am

(It's spelled A-L-C-O-H-O=L!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 am

Courage nodded his head and he turned to see the sleeping Rescue with his hus back on the floor and his forepaws dangling slightly. The Shepherd shook his head and he turned to Leon looking at the wound.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 pm

(wE need another post with alex & nova!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Ooc\\
Is there maybe a gym in the base?
xD
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm

(You mean the dread chamber of pain and suffering?, yeah there are two)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Ooc\\
Oo
I hope that was a joke...

Bic//
Nova heard the metal clinking and the voices of other werewolves. She growled slightly, baring her teeth and Alex bent down placing a hand on her head, "Calm down."
"I will not." she answered. Alex withdrew and watched her dog walk ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm

(I call it the Dread Chamber of Pain and Suffering. You call it the Gym.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Ooc\\
I don't, even though we run the track once everday at school.

>w>;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next