Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Vaix galnced up at her as she praised his winning the dice roll, he rolled again to see how many spaces on the board his car got to go, and roll a two. He sighed, but didn't complain, taking the two places he was allowed and looking back up at her expectedly as he offered her the dice. Honestly, if she wanted to ask him about his demonic form, he wouldn't deny her answers. He was fine with it, and barely saw it as anything bad anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Shaye accepted the dice.
"Not gonna buy the property?" She asked, shaking her hand back and forth before letting the dice go; six. Moving her peice, she paused, looking at the property, before counting off the sum and paying it to the bank. Then she searched through the property cards, before selecting the one she had just bought and placed it next to her money.
"Here" She said, handing him the dice and sighing. She glanced at the time, three am.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Vaix took the dice willingly, shaking his hand in the same sort of way Shaye had before letting it drop and land on a five. He wasn't really concerned about the time, he didn't sleep, so unless he wanted to go somewhere, it was of little concern to him. Having completely gotten sucked into the game at this point, on winning. He wasn't too comfortable with being so competitive about a game, with his girlfriend no less, but he really couldn't help it no matter how hard he tried. As long as he was like this, deals, beats, gambling, games, he couldn't refuse them... He moved his piece on the board, landing on some medium priced property, and thinking if over briefly, discarded the right amount of money and took the card needed, handing Shaye the dice again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Shaye smiled, although it faltered a bit at the looking on Vaix's face. She hadn't pegged him as this competitive.
"Thanks" She murmured, rolling the dice and rolling a two. Moving her peice, she landed on a 'chance' card. Selecting the card, she read it, laughing.
"Go skating in ______ falls. Collect one hundred dollars" She said, showing him the card before collecting her money and handing him the dice. She smiled and leaned back, begining to feel a dull ache in her side.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Vaix growled slightly at the card as he read it, the rolled the dice on his turn again. Rolling a three. He moved the piece accordingly, landing on another property space, two away from the go to jail box. He bit his lip, then glancing at the wad of money he had, bought the box of property and took it's card again. He glanced up at Shaye, giving a soft smile and he handed her the dice.
---
Michelle, for the most part, put up with Iggy's silliness in their conversations. Iggy'd spoken a minimum about Lina, but he couldn't blame him, and he wasn't one to pry, so he left it be. Letting Iggy talk about random things, to which he pretend to be paying attention too as he started to drift off and was once again vigorously shaken awake by the younger vampire. He groaned, then looked up at Iggy with raised brow. "Go bug Roxa or something..." he murmured to the crazy blond haired vampire. He watched Iggy stare at him, then laugh and shrug and trot off to Roxa's room.
He sighed in relief, but to his own sorrow could not get back to sleep again. So he stood, and wandered into the living room. Seeing Keith and blinking curiously. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Shaye rolled the dice and sighed. One, which landed her on the jail, just visiting, but in jail none the less.
"Rats" She said, handing him back the dice and sighing and laughing a bit at herself. She glanced out the window, it was later now.
"I'll be right back" She said, sliding off the bed and grabbing the bag from underneath the bed. Walking off, she stepped into the washroom. Showering quickly, she was careful to keep her side from getting wet, for Vaix's sake. Then she stepped out, pulling on her new, little black dress. Brushing out her hair, she quickly applied some make up.
"Ready for your suprise?" She called, smiling, but not stepping out of the washroom.

Keith popped one eye open as Michelle entered the room.
"Yea, why?" He asked, yawning and shaking his head. He ran his hand over his face, sitting up and sighing. He wondered what Michelle wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Vaix jumped as she stood and left, whining in a sharp protest due to his being sucked into the game. He heard the shower go, and his eyes practically bulged as he immediately stood and utter a worried whimper, though for her privacy's sake, he didn't intrude. He blinked however when she called out to ask if he was ready for a surprise. He got an almost nervous feeling, then wondered why he would. It wasn't like Shaye had done anything bad, she cared for him, so a surprise would probably be something nice. He tilted his head curiously, edging his way to the door curiously. "What is it?" he asked almost instinctively, "may I see?" Stupid question, of course he could see, otherwise she wouldn't ask him if he was ready to see what it was. He pried at the door eagerly, loosing some of his manners due to his demonic form and split personality.
---
"No reason," Michelle replied with a shrug, "I was just curious to see if you were awake. Have you been sleeping there all this time?" When he'd left Keith, Keith had been sleeping, to see him in the same spot, doing the same thing as when Michelle had left was curious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Shaye laughed, hearing him scratching at the door.
"Of course you can" She said, opening the door and stepping out. She smiled at him, green eyes flashing with different, but generally happy emotions.
"See, I told you I'd wear a dress for you one day" She said, smiling shyly. He hadn't said anythihg, which made her nervous. She wasn't sure if she had gone to far with her suprise, though she hoped she hadn't. She tried to keep her smile on her face, but she could feel the corners of her mouth being pulled down, and she was nervous.

Keith shook his head.
"No, I was downstairs and then outside with Iggy. I destroyed my bedroom a few days ago, so I can't sleep anywhere else. I only laid down maybe half an hour ago" Keith mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Vaix paused for a minute as the door opened, he took a step back to look at her, expression almost blank as he took in what she was wearing, eyes drifting from her feet up to meet her face. He expression was almost clueless for a second, then he smiled warmly at her, taking the step in again and wrapping his arms around her and kissing her almost forcibly. She looked beautiful, and seeing her in that dress made him curious what other fancy clothes she was hiding from him. Though he figured it would be an insult to look right now. He finished with the kiss and pushed back again, holding her shoulders in his arms as he examined her once more. "That's the dress from at the mall wasn't it?" He muttered with a smile.
---
"You destroyed you're bedroom?" Michelle replied curiously, he hoped his wasn't being pushy or anything, but it was interesting to hear Keith say something like that. He looked at his friend curiously, then took a seat on the couch across from it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Shaye gasped, and then surrendered herself to the kiss. When it was broken and he asked her the question.
"Yea, it was from the mall. Like it?" She asked, pulling away and twirling for him. The short black skirt flared out, and she stopped, smiling at him. She brushed a stray hair from her eyes, and smiled up at him.
"Wanna go downstairs?" She asked, she hadn't seen Keith since before this whole incident with Sara. She slipped on a pair of black flats, and opened the bedroom door, glancing back at Vaix over her shoulder. She didn't really wait, but carefully walked down the stairs, stopping in suprise when she saw Keith and Michelle in the living room.

"Yea, I did" Keith said, glancing up, eyes growing wide in suprise as he saw Shaye come down the stairs.
"Is this prom?" He teased, though he was stunned. He wondered why Shaye was so dressed up, but besides that she looked stunning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Vaix smiled, "of course I like it." He frowned slightly, however, when she requested to go downstairs, he was about to refuse, then remembered the promise he'd made and sighed softly wandering after her with narrowed suspicious eyes as he caught sight of Keith...and Michelle. He growled, wanted to restrain Shaye and take her back into the bedroom where it was safe, but he couldn't, or more like, wouldn't do such a thing to her. She wanted to see her family, he promised her she could. So long as no one got too too close. He was sure he'd get through it fine. He practically loomed over Shaye due to his height and protective behaviour, the narrowed eyes remained on Michelle and Keith as the two of them made their way downstairs.
---
Michelle's head snapped up as Shaye came down the stairs, he smiled. Seeing her in that pretty black dress was nice. She looked well, which was even nicer. "How are you feeling Shaye?" he asked curiously, then stopped and stared rather bluntly with bulging eyes at what followed her out. Vaix's mingled scent crept down the stairs almost like a toxin. He blinked, gaping slightly then bluntly growling. "What he hell is that??" he stared at the demonic thing following Shaye around, it resembled Vaix, but at the same time the changes were too dramatic to pass it off as him. He growled instinctively, teeth baring slightly out of instinct, despite the fact that hostile behaviour might set the demon off. He didn't know anything like that, just that the was a monster behind Shaye, whether she was aware or not. It looked dangerous.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Shaye turned, looking around, almost as if confused.
"Oh, you mean Vaix?" She asked, following Michelle's eyes and looking at Vaix. She almost laughed, shaking her head at Michelle's terrified expression. He had never seen Vaix in his demoinc form before, and his reaction, at least in her opinion, was funny. She smiled, and shook her head, smiling reassuringly at Michelle.
"Don't worry" She murmured, smiling at Keith, whom was still gaping at her.
"No it's not prom" She teased, "I already went to prom. But I like this dress and it's new. Do you like it?" She asked, smiling at him.

Keith shook his head.
"Yea, you look good. Special occasion?" He asked smiling as she shook her head.
"No, it's not" She replied. He looked over and saw Michelle's face.
"Don't worry, she's fine" He said, reassuring Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Vaix growled as Michelle did, and continued it on even after Michelle had been reassured into silence. He was nervous for Shaye, she was walking with an open wound, down a fleet of stiars with a unpredictable vampire with a crush on her waiting at the bottom. He glanced around feeling seriously outnumbered with Roxa and Iggy in a room nearby, and Keith and Michelle in plain sight here. He swallowed, watching Shaye, then kissing her cheek lightly and asking, "you're sure you're okay to stand like this? You don't need help?"

Michelle blinked as Keith and Shaye reassured him that it was alright. His growling stopped due to Vaix's responsive growling. At this point he felt more than submissive to the other vampire, in a way he was scared, he wasn't sure how he should be taking this, a vampire...thing, he'd thought had been a regular vampire. No, it turned out to be a weird demon cross thing Shaye had fallen in love with, a monster. To his constant blurts to Shaye had been more accurate than he'd known. He swallowed, forcing himself to relax a bit, then glancing nervously at Keith, then at Shaye. "The dress does look very nice on you Shaye." He commented with as straight a voice as he could pull right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Shaye smiled and leaned back against Vaix.
"I'm fine, but I'll sit down if you want" She offered, knowing he was worried. Her side didn't hurt at all, just itched, and she felt sort of a dull ache. She walked across the room, sitting down in the love seat and waiting for him to join her. Glancing up at Michelle, she smiled.
"Thanks. I got it yesterday" She said, running her hand over her front, smoothing out any wrinkles in the sheer fabric. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, eyes on Vaix. He looked incredibly stressed now, and she felt sort of bad, bringing him down here, but she couldn't stand being cooped up anymore.

Keith sighed, listening to Vaix growl. He over heard his friend's comment and looked at Shaye, she didn't look injured at all.
"How's your side?" He asked her, concerned.
"Yea, it's fine. I can't even feel it" She said, shrugging.
"Wait, what?" Keith asked, eyes darting to Vaix, looking suprised. That didn't sound normal at all. Not feeling an injury that extensive was nerve wracking.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 pm

"I know," Vaix muttered back to Keith in an almost exhausted voice as he lumbered over to Shaye, tail dragging behind him limply in the ground as he walked to her and sat down, letting his wings hang over the back of the chair as he continued to watch Michelle with narrowed warning eyes. "May I ask Michelle, what you are doing here anyways? I thought I told you to not come in."
Michelle flinched slightly as he was spoken directly too, vaix's voice was different, cold and menacing, with a calmness to drive you insane. Unwaveringly smooth. It was beyond spooky. He scratched the back of his head nervously, "Keith said I could stay if I wanted, because I helped her."
Vaix growled at Michelle again, then glanced at Keith then narrowed his eyes as he stared at Keith's neck. Vaix, thank to his demonic eyes, saw in infrared, not colour. Keith's colour stuck out like a sore thumb around his neck. He growled, staring at the collar for a long while, but decided to not act upon it, maybe it was just a colder spot on Keith's neck, he'd find out better if he asked about it, or if he was returned to his common form. He wrapped an arm around Shaye's shoulders, then glanced at Michelle again, paranoid over the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Keith sighed and glanced up and shook his head.
"Yea. Do you mind if I take a look at the injury later?" He asked Vaix directly, not even bothering to look at Shaye. It wasn't her choice in his mind, Vaix would say when and how the injury would be looked at. He sighed, "I gave Michelle the room above the garage" He told Vaix, holding back his own desire to growl.
"He can stay there instead of hovering in the front yard" He said.

"Oh cool" Shaye said, shaking her head a bit and shrugging, though Keith wasn't even talking to her.
"I've never seen the room above the garage" She said, looking thoughtful, she hadn't even known that there was one there.
"Can I see it later?" She asked, lookign from Michelle to Vaix with hopeful eyes. She didn't want to see it because of Michelle, just merely out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 pm

vaix tensed immediately at Keith's request. He frowned, looking at Shaye, then back up at Keith. "It so happens," Vaix muttered softly, "that Shaye would like to see the wound for herself soon, as well as change the bandages, you can look then I suppose." He glanced at Michelle as Keith announced his having a room. Then sighed and rolled his eyes, "as long as he stays out of the way now, I have no problem with him hiding away there. It's better than the neighbours seeing him anyway..." He stared at Shaye in surprise as she requested if she could see Michelle room, "I'm sure he'd be delighted..." Vaix muttered with a roll of his eyes as he slung an arm over Shaye's shoulder.
Michelle blinked at Shaye's request, then smiled rather brightly. "Of course you can, it's not my house you know." He ignored the chime of agreement from Vaix as he smiled at Shaye. Then glanced at Keith, wondering how the other vampire felt on it. He knew he still wasn't really trusted, with the kiss and picking countless fights with Vaix and all. He hoped he could leave the reputation behind soon...
---
Iggy poked his head out of Roxa's door, blinking in surprise as he saw Shaye in the living room with Michelle, Keith, and demonic Vaix. He purred, then lunged forward to Shaye. Purring repeatedly as he came right up to her lap and lay his head in it. "Hi Shaye," he ignored Vaix's practically high pitched hiss of doom. He'd heard it enough times to ignore it now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm

"Hey Iggy" Shaye said, looking suprised and sighing and shaking her head.
"Thanks Michelle" She murmured, smiling at him and looking down at Iggy with a stunned expression. She ignored Vaix's high pitched hissing and pulled her hands out from under Iggy's face. She shook her head and rested it on Vaix's shoulder, knowing it might help to de-stress him, though she doubted it.
"Iggy, I don't think that's the safest place to lay right now" She warned and sighed, looking at Keith and sighing.
"Thanks Keith" She murmured, grinning at him.

Keith winced at the sight of Iggy lying in his sister's lap. He opened his mouth, and snapped it shut, settling for growling in annoyance.
"Ig" he warned, knowing he'd probably get told to allow this to happen, then Vaix would flip, hopefully find out that he had the stupid collar on, and ring Iggy's neck till it was removed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm

The look on Vaix's face grew dark very quickly at Iggy's ignoring his hiss. He looked beyond dangerous at the moment and his hands gripped tightly at the seat of the chair, he really, really didn't want to start this in Shaye's presence, not on her promised day. His nostrils flared slightly as he growled dangerously at the vampire laying in Shaye's lap. "Iggy..." he snarled.

Iggy looked up at Shaye as she commented on the danger of his position, then glanced at Vaix as he snarled, then at Keith as he warned Iggy to move. He frowned, looking up at Shaye with an almost sad look, then looked back at Keith and bounded over to the other vampire, onto the couch with him and lay down with his head in Keith's lap instead, purring as if nothing had happened at all. He smiled up at Shaye affectionately making no move to greet Vaix, due to his own will to survive and his own place in Vaix's demonic contract.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Shaye watched Iggy, resting her head against Vaix's shoulder and sighing comfortably. She wasn't to worried about Iggy, Vaix would protect her, she knew that. Sighing and shaking her head, she smiled at him, growing a bit exahusted, just from the excursion of moving around, not to mention the mental exahustion of the whole event. She cuddled against Vaix, rubbing her eyes absentmindedly. She knew Vaix would pick up on this, but she didn't care.

Keith let out a small sigh, but let Iggy rest in his lap.
"Sleepy?" He asled Shaye softly, seeign her rubbing at her eyes. She had drawn her legs up, but her skirt still arfully covered them. Shaye was gorgeous, no matter what, but when she put effort into her appearance, she looked incredible.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Vaix sighed as Iggy took off, looking down at Shaye as she cuddled against him, rubbing her eyes in a sleepy manner. "Shaye?" he asked gently, prodding at her a bit for the answer to Keith's question. If she was tired, he had no problem carrying her back upstairs so she could sleep. He wondered if it were wise to ask her though, she might lie, to stay with everyone else longer. He frowned and bit his bottom lip again, then waited patiently for her answer.

Iggy watched the whole thing curiously from Keith's lap, though, with the mellow of the emotions lingering in the air, he did feel a drop in his own high. He yawned, a big, toothy, cute yawn, then curled up closer to Keith. Wanting to grip instinctively at Keith's collar, but knowing he couldn't do such a thing with the family around, and neither could he. In fact... Iggy opened and eye and glanced at Vaix's red eyes, what could those see? He frowned, then silently commanded Keith to remain silent to everyone but him if he was ever asked about his collar. Iggy smiled contently, then curled up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Shaye absentmindedly shrugged her shoulders, still cuddling against him. She was completely content being in the room with everyone, or not, she didn't really care, but she'd let Vaix choose whatever they did, it was better for her sanity. Sighing, she let her head drop to his chest, still unaware of the gaping hole in her side. Her hand brushed it absentmindedly, scratching again, before letting it drop back down before she got snapped at.

Keith sighed, and watched Shaye, annoyed that Iggy had picked up on Vaix and had ordered him to not even discuss the collar.
His eyes narrowed as he saw her rubbing at her side, but her hand dropped again, and he leaned back, slightly relieved. He glanced subtly at Michelle, wondering how the new room mate was taking in all this drama. He noticed that Michelle hadn't said anything in awhile, and he hadn't torn his eyes away from Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Michelle, through all this, had not looked away from Shaye once. He was frowning in concern for her, not trusting the monster she preferred to be with. Demons didn't have hearts, so how could one possibly love her? He felt Keith's stare and looked over at him momentarily, then back at Shaye again, his eyes concerned, and yet, entranced by her beauty. Beauty and the beast, that's what those two had, their relationship matched it so perfectly. The innocent and the evil, falling in love. He swallowed, looking up at Vaix again, he was freaked out. Not in the least used to seeing anyone look this way before. He was scared, because if this was what Vaix really was, Shaye's word was the only thing stopping him from destroying everyone of them with a flick of his wrist. He glanced back at Keith, wondering how anyone could have found such an odd family. A mirror empath, a demon/vampire, a shifter/vampire, a moody, power controlling female vampire. He smiled softly and shook his head, looking back at Shaye and sighing softly. He knew Vaix would take her back upstairs with her falling asleep, but to be honest, he really wasn't ready to part with her again. Even if she didn't love him, he did love her, and to be without her was paining him. What Michelle and most others were not aware, was that there was only one true pair of soul mates, but it was more than common for one to fall in love with another that was not the proper match. What it meant, was that their proper soul mate had already left without them, and even if they hadn't gazed upon him/her before, their soul still searched to fill the void. To find the next closest thing...

Vaix sighed at Shaye's indecisive behaviour, then shook his head and scooped her up in his arms. "I'll take you to bed if you're going to sleep," he muttered softly, "you can come back down here when you wake up again." With that, he gave Keith a quick nod of acknowledgement, ignoring Iggy and Michelle, then wandered back upstairs to Shaye's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Shaye sighed and allowed Vaix to scoop her up. She shifted a bit, turning, green eyes looking at Keith and smiling, before allowing her gaze to wander over to Michelle, growing wide at the look in his eyes. Turning her head, she neslted herself against Vaix's chest and closing her eyes. She didn't understand this whole thing with Michelle, it was hard to comprehend, so she'd rather just try and ignore it. Either Vaix would handle it, or the situation would completely blow up. Shaking her head once, she let her dark hair fall over Vaix's arm, which was cradling her head.

Keith nodded his head at Vaix, watching him carry his sleeping sister up the stairs. Sighing, he rubbed his hands over his head and let his head fall back against the couch.
"Jeez" He grumbled, shocked that she couldn't even feel her injury. That was cause for some major concern, also, Vaix being in demonic form was just not a good idea right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Vaix walked back up the stairs calmly, tail dragging along on the ground after him due to his own laziness to pick it up as he walked. He wasn't exactly feeling perky either, so the idea of lifting it high did not appeal. He wandered into their room, laying Shaye down gently on the bed and caressing the side of her face before going to put the board game away. He watched her with a sad smile, hoping Michelle's being there hadn't stressed Shaye out. He knew perfectly well what was going on with Michelle, which was why he was so eager to just obliviate the other vampire before someone ended up with a broken heart and died anyways.

Michelle watched Shaye until she and Vaix were out of his sight, then glanced at Iggy and Keith, sighing softly and nodding in agreement to Keith's worry over her side. "What can you do though? Besides watch her and make sure it heals properly, maybe she doesn't have any nerves there or something..." He shrugged, frowning softly as he felt a repetitive tug to follow after Shaye. If he did however, it would only push him farther away in the end. He'd learned that multiple times now. He just had to wait, and hope she'd come once in a while to see him. He stared at Iggy as the vampire purred softly in Keith's lap, obviously drawn in by Michelle's misery while he dozed. Michelle rolled his eyes and looked up at Keith. "he sure does like you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next