Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

"She was the most important thing in my life Iggy" He responded, sighing and looking down at him. He felt sick, completely disgusted with himself for talking to Iggy. He sighed, clenching his hands into fists, reflexively clenching his fists in an attempt to calm himself. Lina had meant everything to him, more then everything.
"Exactly like Shaye and Vaix, Iggy, exactly" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He knew Iggy would probably understand now, he'd have to. Just because he understood, it didn't mean he'd stop pestering him any time soon.

Shaye purred as Vaix's hands ran through her hair. Her mind drifted and began to calm, his fingers were soothing. She relaxed completely, body sinking deeper into the mattress, face pressed into his shirt, she breathed randomly, occasionally breathing, occassionally not.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Iggy smiled and gave a nod, "thought so. But she left didn't she? Did she abandon you? Or die?" He tilted his head curiously, smiling with a wide joker-like crazy face grin at the misery Keith expelled at him, it was tough to keep his voice steady, and he was sure as soon as the conversation finished, Iggy would be destroying everything due to his new mood. He purred loudly again, curling closer around Keith's legs and feet as he stared up at the vampire with eyes of innocence, and a smile of the devil.

Vaix watched her, calm and relax to a point of melting down. He smiled, purring continuously as he watched her sleep. It was a wonderful thing to watch, when you cared about someone. She looked so angelic, pure, and she was. The angel had fallen for the demon. What a combination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

"She died Iggy" He responded curtly, growling now. Anger was overwhelming him, not misery. Anger as he was forced to remember her death, the sound of her screams, her agony as demons pulled her apart, tearing her limb from limb while he was forced to watch. That had been the ultimate torture, being forced to watch. Demons were sadistic that way, holding him, making him listen, forcing her to watch. He growled, looking down at Iggy with anger that had probably only been seen on his face once before.

Shaye shifted, turning her face a bit, so that she was sort of looking up at him now. Sighing contently, her fingers reached up, gripping his shirt absentmindedly. She sighed again, completely comfortable being with Vaix right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Iggy's smile faded as Keith looked down at him, his happiness, however great, was easily replaced by caution and fear, his only true controlled emotion. It dominated the others by a long shot. He frowned, staring up at Keith and tensing immediately. "K-Keith?' he said softly, "take it easy. You're okay..." He had the feeling Keith wanted to attack him at the moment. He tensed more-so, eyes widening at the stare. "Keith?" he asked softly again.

Vaix smiled, watching her shift around calmly, gripping at his shirt as if she thought he would leave, or sit up or something. He purred continuously, laying his head down on the pillow beside her, looking at her almost eye to eye, despite the fact her's were closed. His look was beyond loving, to the point were, if she opened her eyes, she'd probably be struck bey embarrassment to look into his own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Keith growled, his hand lashing out in annoyance and knocking over the snow horse, watching it crumple in almost slow motion before turning and stalking away from Iggy, not far from Iggy, but making a point. He growled and sook his head, hands still clenched in fists, anger emitting from him, before he suddenly spun around, shouting now.
"So now you know Iggy? Happy? Happy that you forced me to tell you something about my life that could potentially drive me to suicide? Happy that you forced me to re-live the worst day in my entire life, in my entire existance? I sincerly hope you are. Because I'm done Iggy. I'm done" He snarled, his dark eyes turning black now, completely losing control. Iggy was lucky he had the collar on Keith, he could save his own hide now.

Shaye yawned and opened her eyes. Growing wide, she instantly turned away, burying her face against him again, embaressed. She sighed, not speaking, wanting to go back to sleep, but awake now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Iggy's eyes bulged as he was yelled at, he watched Keith's eyes dilate, then whimpered slightly, before standing from the floor and brushing snow off himself. "Heel Keith," he grumbled, somewhat nervously. It was official, due t Keith's actions his life depended on that collar staying on Keith. It would remain on, for fear that Keith would kill out of lust for revenge as soon as it was off. He walked slowly over to Keith, watching him with narrowed, cautious eyes, still tense, ready to run off if the collar somehow lost it's effect. Then stood within an arms distance away from Keith. Keith was so mad, might as well take everything instead of putting Keith through all this again. "Heel," he demanded once more, just to be safe. He stretch out a slow hand, touching the side of Keith's face, then sighing. "Would you mind telling me how she died Keith?"

Vaix laughed softly at Shaye's reaction, welcoming her wholeheartedly into his arms as she hid against him. "Love you," he purred gently, in case she hadn't noticed. His wings tightened the cocoon slightly, completely blocking out light. His demonic red eyes had a slight ere glow, but Shaye didn't seem to mind, for which he was glad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Keith froze, body shaking, but unable to move. He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate.
"Demons" He said, his voice a near whisper. His eyes opened, but he looked distant now, remembering.
"Demons tore her apart while they held me, making it impossible for me to help her" He said, the anger disolving now, replaced with a deep, deep sadness. Impossible to comprehend. He looked at Iggy, his eyes apologetic, Keith rarely was able to hold grudges, Sara was a rare exception, and despite his anger now, he couldn't stay mad at Iggy, despite his desire to remain annoyed.

Shaye smiled.
"Love you too" She murmured softly, her voice tired as she cuddled against him. She didn't bother looking up at him, content to remain hiding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Iggy blinked at the answer, then gave a soft sympathetic smile. "Demons," he repeated with a sigh, "they are indeed cruel things." A demon had taken his brother, polluted his mind, corrupted it beyond repair, even fused together with him out of his brother's own need to feel wanted, he'd allowed the demon to do all that with a willing soul. Willing, overjoyed was more like it. Iggy in his own mind believed that, if it came down to Vaix deciding between his demon and Shaye, he'd probably have to think it over for a long while, and even then, there was a 50% chance he'd still pick the demon. He loved that stupid thing inside him...
Iggy sighed, smiling and relaxing as he felt Keith's anger give way, and just like that Iggy was mostly forgiven. He took the remaining steps in, hugging Keith affectionately and looking up at him with an innocent smile. "Thank you. No further questions Keith. I'm sorry it made you suffer to speak of her again..." He lay his head on Keith's chest, and purred softly.

Vaix smiled, then asked her curiously, "how was your sleep? Not to bothersome with me clinging to you through it all?" He couldn't help but wonder if he was ebbing to protective and clingy, Shaye was very tolerant of him, so it was hard to tell her thoughts on the matter without asking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

Keith sighed, looking down at Iggy. He leaned back, resting his back against the wall of the house, breathing deep, steadying and unsatisfying breaths. He hated thinking about her, particularly her death. After watching her die, the demons had chased him, forcing him, instinctively to run, far away from their home. He had not returned since, he had never even gone to back to the country where it had all taken place. He had come to the states, wandered for years, debating between this life and death, and then he had found Shaye. His mind had been made up and he had found Shaye, clinging to life desperately, lying in a dark alley, her body tortured beyond belief, and he had helped her, she had given his life a new puropse.

Shaye smiled at Vaix.
"Fine. You weren't bothersome at all" She commented, yawning again. She was used to him asking questions like that. He was constantly worried that he was suffocating her, but she honestly didn't mind the attention. She glanced up again, slightly suprised to find Vaix still in his demonic form. She wasn't as used to it as some of the others, but she did, sort of, know the story behind it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Iggy listened to Keith's emotions boil and brew inside him. He smiled softly, almost against his will, then looked up at Keith and gave a low purr. "Would you like to go inside now? You can go to your room if you want." He said that, only because he knew Keith's picture of Lana was up there, and Keith probably wanted to be alone now. Still, Iggy wanted to be at his side, to just follow him everywhere. He wanted to, but he knew Keith wouldn't like it. It was interesting, to see Keith being the one controlled and turned into a pet. Iggy, by far, was more like Keith's pet. Trailing along after the older vampire with unwavering admiration, to be yelled at and get over it within the seconds Keith cooled back down, forever wanting to follow, and lay in his lap. Iggy smiled up at Keith, waiting to hear what Keith wanted to do.

Vaix sighed and gave an almost relieved nod, resting his head back down on the pillow to stare at her again. A hand reached up, then caressed the side of her face, he smiled, then glanced down at her wound. "How is that by the way? Sore yet? Or still can't feel anything but itchy?" He hated to remind her, but he was worried. Still, over anything severely paranoid about it, the main reason he'd kept his form. If anyone walked in, even Keith, he'd probably flip. Become more than dangerous, and whomever entered better exit fast, or they would live to see the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 am

Keith sighed, his new furniture was being delivered tomorrow, so he had none.
"I'm just gonna go lie down on the couch" He said, turning and walking inside, immediately, after kicking off his shoes and hanging up his jacket, he lay down on the couch, pulling a bunched up blanket over him and closing his eyes. Not asleep, but just sort of zoned out, thinking. He didn't care what Iggy did, as long as he didn't bother him. He wanted to see Shaye, but judged from the scent coming down from the bedroom it wasn't the best time. Vaix had two distincts scents, one being vampire, the other demon vampire, and when he noticed the latter, he tended to avoid the other vampire.

Shaye sighed.
"Itchy still" She said, sighing and cuddling against him more. She wanted to itch, but he'd only stop her, so it was sort of useless. She knew he was right, scratching at it wasn't the brightest idea, but it was driving her crazy.
"Hm, What time is it?" She asked, looking around but not seeing the clock. It was getting dark out, so she was guessing around six or seven in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Iggy trailed after Keith watching the vampire lay down on the couch, obviously, due to his emotional waves, he was not sleeping. But Iggy, seeing that Keith did want to be left alone, decided to wander over to Michelle's room, wondering what the vampire had been doing in there through all this time. He opened the door, and found the vampire sprawled out over the bed, laying on his stomach with his face buried in the mass of pillows. Iggy blinked, then wandered over to Michelle, had the vampire really just been sleeping through this whole time? Maybe, he didn't really know Michelle all to well yet. He prodded at Michelle curiously, watching the vampire stir, then look up at him with a lazy eye.
"Iggy?" he muttered sleepily. "What's wrong?"
Iggy smiled then shook his head, "have you been sleeping this whole time Michelle?"
Michelle looked up at him, then yawned. "Yeah, sorry. It's a nice bed..."
Iggy laughed.

Vaix lifted a demonic wing so that Shaye could look at the window and gage the time. Then, almost playfully, he scooped her back up and dragged her back inside the cocoon of wings, kissing her lightly with a soft smile. Then stretching out, his hands raised above his head and his legs straightened out, along with his tail, and his wings lifted off of Shaye and him and stretched out as well, almost taking up the whole distance of the room as they did. Then, as he finished, everything went limp, his wings made a dull thud on the floor, then proceeded to drag him off the bed unexpectedly. He landed with a thud, then sat up and looked around in slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Shaye glanced out the window, sighing, before letting herself be dragged back into Vaix's wings. Yawning, she sighed, and then burst out laughing as he fell off the bed.
"Oh, are you alright?' She asked,peering over the edge of the bed and trying not to giggle. She smiled down at him, her eyes lids driooping a bit, she was tired, but didn't really want to go back to sleep. Her dark hair fell over her shoulder, covering half of her face as she grinned down at him. She ran her fingers through her hair, still watching him and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Michelle watched Iggy laugh and rolled his eyes. "What? there wasn't a lot of beds at Lu's. Most of us just slept on the floor when we were tired. But this. This is nice..." He stretched out even more than he already was, smiling contently. "How's Keith by the way? He seemed really tired last I saw him."
Iggy smiled and glanced back at the door, "he's moping because I made him talk about Lina..."
Michelle blinked, looking up at Iggy curiously, "that made Keith upset? I thought he loved her."
"He does," Iggy muttered back, "but she died."
Michelle's jaw dropped slightly, then he sighed. "Poor guy, when did that happen?"
"Long time ago, before me and Vaix were in his life..." Iggy patted Michelle on the head playfully, watching the vampire look up at him with a questioning stare.

Vaix looked up at Shaye as she laughed at him, then gave a sigh and rolled his eyes. Tail tapping in slight irritation at being laughed at, he wasn't upset, he just wasn't all for being made fun of. He raised a brow and looked up at her, "what? Oh yeah, I'm fine...just fell off the bed" He mumbled the last part under his breath, then stood up. Stretching again, and taking an unsteady step back as he finished, then walking back up to Shaye and fluffing up her hair. "Laughing at me," he growled playfully as he messed up her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Shaye sighed and growled playfully at Vaix as he messed up her hair. Sitting up, she glanced into the large mirror opposite the bed and began to run her fingers through her hair, trying to fix it.
"I can't believe you messed up my hair" She teased, still looking at her appearance as she tried to tidy it up. She sighed, and flopped back on the bed, before he yelled at her for straining her side again. She sighed and grabbed the magazine that was still on the bed next to her, flipping through it.
"We should do something" She said, knowing the most she'd get would be permission to watch a movie in their bedroom. Though the atmosphere was relaxed, Vaix wasn't about to let her out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Vaix stuck his tongue out at her as she whined about her hair, then sighed as she commented about doing something. He stiffened, almost instantly, and watched her with an expression of worry, "like what?" he asked softly, tense about the whole thing. He knew Shaye wanted to get up and go, she'd probably be thrilled if he allowed her to. But there was a deal, and for her sake and his own, she would take it easy today, and could get up an go tomorrow if she felt up to it, even if it did worry him to death. He bit his bottom lip nervously as he awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 pm

"Like watch a movie or something" She said, nodding to the TV. She tossed her magazine on the floor, bored with it already. She just needed to be distracted by something, or she'd die of boredom. She sat up again, resting her back against the stack of pillows she had created. She smiled at him, but let out a small sigh. She wasn't used to just sitting around, and needed something to amuse her.
"Or, play a game" She shrugged and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm

"A game," he gave a sigh and shook his head, wondering what type of luck he had for her to say something like that. He was half demon, he'd allowed the have to show, and she offered to play a game? He heard the voice in the back of his head go nuts. Demons were crazy for games, bargains, deals, gambling and on in that way. He stiffened more than before and asked softly, "what sort of game?" He hoped Shaye would pick something that wouldn't wind him up to much, or didn't involve any bets or deals. That would be hazardous. He could already see it now, sitting and playing a simple game like monopoly, making a bet that if she won, he ha to give her a back message or something, and then he randomly blurts out he wants her soul... He sighed again, and monopoly would be terrible with a demon as well. It involved paper money, he'd probably cheat or do something to get more rich than her. Demons where sore losers..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 pm

"I dunno, a bored game or something. I think we have like monopoly and Scene-It" She shrugged.
"We don't have to" She said, smiling a bit. She wondered why he felt so akward about playing a game. She had no idea how demons were, so she didn't really see what was the whole problem. She smiled, "We can always just watch a movie" She said, nodding at the huge, glass case that had a ton of DVD's in it. She arched an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to reply. She shrugged again, yawning and watching him with bright, green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Vaix twitched slightly as she offered a movie as well, he glanced at the TV, then look back at her and rather bluntly stated, "I'd like a game." He hadn't thought it through really, he should have picked a movie, he really really should have. But this was almost like an instinct he had. "So what then? Monopoly or Scene-it?" He didn't really want to play scene it, seeing as how he had no movie knowledge and there for had a 90% chance of losing. Once again, Demons were sore losers. But then again, there was Monopoly. Great. His mind muttered to the demon inside sarcastically, You had to go nuts over the idea of a game didn't you? He heard the familiar demonic laugh that gave him chills, and sighed, waiting for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm

"Alright, monopoly?" She asked, knowing he had no movie knowledge. Smiling, she stood up, carefully for his sake and walked into the clost, pulling out the slightly dusty monopoly board. Setting it on the bed, she sat down next to it, begining to set up the game. "Any peice in particular?" She asked, holding out the different game peices as she counted out the money. She wasn't very good at monopoly, but she enjoyed the game, and maybe she'd win; though she doubted it. She selected her own game piece, an airplane and put it on the 'go' location.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"Sure," Vaix stiffened as she stood and got the board, but didn't complain. Relieved when she sat back down again, he hopped onto the bed with her rummaging through the monopoly pieces until he came to the race car. He took it, examined it, then placed it with Shaye's, then looked around for the dice and placing them onto the board. He glanced at the stacks of paper money and sighed, you better deal with the money Shaye... The only wise response he'd had all day. He smiled up at her softly, despite his sighing mood, he was excited, no thanks to the demon, about playing a game. He would try to play honestly, and gently... He would try...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

"Okay" She responded, taking one of the dice.
"Roll to see who goes first?" She asked, rolling her die, it was a four. She smiled, and waited for Vaix, wondering why he was so into this suddenly. She had never pictured him as someone who enjoyed a board game. She brushed her hair out of her face, leaning over the board a bit, waiting for him to roll.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Vaix scooped up the dice somewhat eagerly, then dropped them onto the board, racked slightly by a will to get a higher number than her four. Geeze, to wind him up they didn't even need the game, they just needed a pair of dice and a number to beat... He watched the dice stop of a seven, and grinned. Then the smile was whipped from his face at his reaction and he sighed. Attempting to calm himself back down again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"Good job. You go first" Shaye said, smiling at him, completely oblivious to his competitiveness. She sighed and waited, letting him go first. She brushed her dark hair back, smiling at Vaix and waiting. She was used to the demonic form now, but she found him different in this form. Not in a bad way, but just noticably different. She had never asked him about the demonic form, figuring that it wasn't really her place to ask him something that personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next