Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Forbidden High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Forbidden High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm

"Oh, I can see what you have to learn" He commented quietly, standing next to the window and leaning against it so he was sort of glancing out.
"I mean, humans live in such an oblivious world. Completely unaware that creatures such as myself move amongst them. I mean, you have a lot to learn about the world you inhabit" He murmured, his voice soft, like the wind moving through the trees.
"Oh, that's very interesting" He turned so he was facing her. "Have you seen the school yet?" He asked, knowing administration was very, very bad at actually helping out new students. They seemed to believe that handing a student a map was a sufficent way of helping a new student.

He sighed, "Would you like me to give you a tour, I've been here for nearly three years, so I do know my way around" He offered, a small smile on his pale lips. He flexed his wings, before settling them against his back, closing them against himself. He would have to make them disappeare for going out in the hall. Sighing he closed his eyes and muttered something under his breath in latin, his wings disappeared. He shrugged his shoulders, he always felt naked without his wings.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

"Not really." Mika said in response to human's being ignorate. "I would say we're just stubborn. Many, like you, are considered myths, storyies, make-believe or a scary tale told to frighten young children." She said, almost automatically. Mika shrugged. "I'm not sure I actually believe it all." she laughed nervously. There was no denying the fallen angel part; she had seen the wingers herself.

When Keith mentioned a tour of the school, Mika's eyes went wide with excitment. "Oh! That would be really nice." She stuffed her notebook under her pillow and pulled her small boots back onto her stocking covered feet. Smoothing out the red skirt she wore and tugging at her three-quater length sleeves subconsiouly, Mika nodded at the door for Keith to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

"I knew that. A lot of our kind encourages those stories, well the vampires do, I know that. But are there stories of fallen angels? I mean we are incredibly rare" He said, it was true. It took a lot for god to cast an angel to earth, forsaking them. He only knew of one other then himself, and of course those that followed Lucifer in his rebellion against God, but they were in hell with their master.

He opened the door to the room, making sure to pocket his key.
"Alright, were would you like to start?" He asked her, making room so that she could step out into the hall, which was packed. He sighed, this was going to be a long, crowd filled day. He glanced longingly outside again, he wanted to fly, to be outsode. He wasn't really supposed to fly much, mainly because people in the village could see the high fence that surrounded the school grounds, and if he flew above it, they would easily see him.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Clio walked through the hallways, her wings brushing up against the walls despite her best efforts. Her wings were larger than most of the angels, being about seven feet when spread to their full height. Making it especially hard to keep them in or spread them out. She glanced around herself, noticing that a window was implanted in the wall to her left. She went over to it, gazing out over the campus. It looked crowded outside, and it looked like the sky was getting ready to rain. She sighed, deciding not to head out after all.

After a bit of walking, Clio made it back to her room. She opened the door, throwing herself onto the bed that she presumed was hers. She placed both hands behind her head, crossing each legs over each other at the knees. Her gray eyes scanned the ceiling, continuing to wander around the room. 'It's rather bland here...' she thought, in her last room, she and her roommate had put up multiple posters and decorations; but of course they didn't have those anymore.

Boredom was starting to catch up with her, and Clio decided she would visit an old friend of her's. She got up, heading to his dorm. Keith and Clio had been friends since Clio had 'fallen'. They found each other - somehow - and had become friends. They tried to stick together as much as possible, fallen angels were generally looked down upon. Being kicked out of heaven was a pretty big deal apparently. She arrived at his door, knocking thrice and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Shawn glanced at the hand extended out to him momentarily before shaking it. He then said, "It's Shawn." He glanced over at the girl rolling his eyes slightly. He was smart enough to tell when she was just trying to freak him out, and by the looks of Adrian he was already off on the right foot. He then walked over to his bag deciding to unpack; he figured he might do it while nothing was going on too much.

ooc: sorry, writer's block lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Adrian turned, growling warningly at K.J. for a moment before turning his attention back to Shawn. Though he and K.J. were old friends, he sometimes found her antics to be irritating. He walked over to his bed and sat down, watching Shawn curiously.
"So why are you here anyway?" He asked, not trying to sound mean or anything, but he was genuinly interested. Humans didn't come to this school often and if they did come it had been before he was even attending this school.

He stretched out on his bed, wondering what his friends were up to. He hadn't really seen anyone lately, having decided to take a few weeks away from the school to go an indulge in his vampiric lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:06 pm

"I got here on a basketball scholarship, and my dad practically accepted for me. We've been tight on money ever since my mom left us, but I'm cool with it. My dad and I don't exactly see eye to eye if you get what I'm talking about," Shawn replied back while shrugging his shoulders. He walked over to a draw and began to empty his clothes into it. He glanced over at the girl who still seemed to be staring him down; it was slightly annoying in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:12 pm

"Oh cool. Basketball is pretty sweet, I play soccer though" Adrian said, glancing at K.J. and rolling his eyes teasingly.
"Actually dude, I don't remember my parents, at all. But that's to bad that you guys don't get along" He said, shrugging his shoulders a bit and sighing.
"Want me to show you around. I'm assuming you'll want to see the gym and stuff" He said, standing up and kicking his stuff out of his way. He wasn't a very neat person, but he wasn't infredibly messy. He glanced around, the room was big enough to house the two of them rather comfortably. He shook his head and shoved some clothes under his bed.
"Sorry about the mess, not really used to having roommates"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:34 pm

K.J. let another tiger growl loose. "Adrain you spoil my fun." she muttered, adjusting the hat on her head so it covered her eyes as she leaned against the wall. She listening intently though, coming to the quick conclusion that they all were of the same type of people. It put a smirk on her face. Her head percked up at the mention of sports. "Can't wait till season starts." she said with a somewhat dreamy look in her eyes. "Though...can't say I enjoy playing basketball...not enough action really..." She smirked. It soon disappeared as Adrian spoke about looking around the school.

She turned to him sharply. "So now we give tours." she said, shaking her head. "That would actually be fun. Haven't been outside yet. I hate crowds..." Kristen yawned before strecthing.

Mika shifted her weight slightly, suddenly feeling cramped in the somewhat narrow hallway. "Actually...can we walk around the grounds first?" she asked, looking up at Keith. Suddenly, Mika felt as though everyone was much to close. Taking a deep breath she looked both ways as if wanting to cross a street, bouncing restlessly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 pm

"We Don't have to do anything, I offered to show my new roommate around. If you want to come you can, no one's forcing you" He growled at her, arching an eyebrow in irritation. The tall vampire rose to his feet, "So what sports do you want to watch? I wasn't aware you played any?" Adrian asked her, standing with his arms crossed. He didn't really know what else to say. Shawn seemed nice, and he enjoyed basketball, which was fine with Adrian, it meant he wouldn't be competing with his roommate, which was actually sort of nice.

"I was actually going to suggest that, or we could go see some of my friends?" He offered. Adrian should be in his room, and though they had completely different personalities, he actually got along with the vampire. He waited patiently for her answer, he didn't mind showing her the grounds, though it looked as if it might rain. He stuck his hands in his pockets, light brown hair falling into his eyes, so he had to shake his head to clear it. He glanced at Mika again, she looked anxious, bouncy even.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 pm

"Ah, the glory of American Football is something I discovered last year." Kristen said. "I doubt you noticed I was gone." she added under her breath. "Anway, considereing I seemed to have overstayed my welcome, I'll take me leave." She bowed in slight mockery, nodding in Shawns direction before leaving the room. She didn't realized how packed the hallway was. It was as bad as a bee's nest! The claustaphobic hawk inside her screamed for a window to jump out of. K.J. took a deep breath to compose herself before weaving her way to her dorm.

"Oh. Um, ok." Mika said, nodding. "Are you're friends...like you?" she asked, not 100% sure how to word the question. "I mean, not human, like me?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm

"You know you're a grump" Adrian called after her teasingly.
"Football? Football!" He rolled his eyes, snorting in disgust. "Football" He shook his head, the soccer team and the football team didn't get along to well at forbidden high. He stuck his head out the door, about to call her back, but she had gone to far for him to even bother. He shrugged and pulled his head back inside.
"Man it's packed out there" He grumbled to Shawn, shaking his head and shutting the door.
"Sorry about K.J. We tend to argue sometimes, one of the side affects of being such old friends" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"No, they're not human" Keith said softly, shrugging as he approached Adrian's door.
"I suppose they may have human roommates, but I wouldn't know. I haven't really seen any of them all summer" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Adrian was away all summer, and I haven't seen Clio or any of them" He said, shrugging. He paused at Adrian's door, knocking on it. He heard a grumble come from inside and he sighed, "Adrian's also a vampire" He said, as the door was pulled open.
"Oh, hey Keith" He said, smiling. "Adrian, this is my roommate, Mike, she's a human" He said qiuckly as a strange look came over Adrian's face.
"Oh, that's cool. My roommate, yea I have a roommate, is a human" Adrian said, nodding inside the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Mika followed Keith easily, eager to get out of the crowd that seemed to have formed in the hallway. Something was wrong. She shuddered with the feeling, and ignored it as she heard Keith talking with someone. She had missed the fact that Adrain was a vampire. Luckily, it didn't take Mika long to firgure it out.

Her eyes widened with fear, and she took a step backwards, running into someone. "Oh. I-I'm sorry." she said quietly. She looked back up at Adrain as he annoucned that his roommate was a human. She took a timid step forward. "H-How can you have a human for a..roommate?" she asked, her throat suddenly dry.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Shawn was nearly done unpacking when the first girl left. He hadn't really said much because too much had been happening for him to really do anything. He then glanced over to see two more people enter the room. As he was putting the last few things away he shook his head and laughed a little. It had entertainingly surprised him how much trouble it caused for the fact that he was a human. He had just finished up, stuffing his bag under his bed. This was going to be the cleanest his half of the room would ever be. He then brushed off his hands on the sides of his pants before saying, "The human has a name, it's Shawn."

Jules stood up quietly as the halls began to get more and more packed. She still hadn't seen anyone she kenw yet. Had they all left? She sighed beginning her walk down the halls to attempt to find someone at least.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 pm

"Oh, well sorry" Keith said, glancing around. There should be enough room to stretch out his wings in here. Sighing he closed his eyes, muttering in latin again. Soon his grey wings were back, and ruffling.
"Damn' He muttered, pulling one around so he could straighten his feathers.
"Shawn? I'm Keith and this is Mika" He introduced them, ignoring the whole attitude thing going on between Adrian and his roommate. He closed his wings and went over to Adrian's bed, sitting down on it and glancing at the others.

Adrian rolled his eyes at Shawn.
"Well she's another human, so you two should have something to talk about" He said, shaking his head and laughing. "Or if you're having some huge dilemma, you can always talk to our resident falling angel. He's not the only one, there's another, uh, Clio is her name I believe" He said, feeling akward. Adrian tended to sprout out random information about things when he felt akward silences ensuing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Mika blinked, looking from Shawn to Adrain. Her shoulder's seemed to sag with relief, hearing that Shawn was another human. I'm not alone then... she smiled at him as Keith introduced her and nodded to Adrain. She wouldn't look directly at him though. Mika took a deep breath, hearing the words Keith muttered this time to realease his wings. She narrowed her eyes, taking a step back. She had definatly heard those words somewhere before...

It didn't take long for Kristen to become sick of the crowd. It also didn't take her long to find her roomate; the girl had let her wings loose. Walking up to her, K.J. tapped Clio on the shoulder gently. "If you're looking for Keith," she said. "He's over in Adrian's room." she point with her thumb over her shoulder before walking back to her dorm down the hall.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Clio looked over her shoulder at Kristen, nodding thanks and heading to Adrian's room. It wasn't too far from her own room, she knew that, but wasn't sure of exactly where it was. She took a step back from the door she was currently in front of, wondering for a moment before deciding it best to guess.

She had to walk a bit to get to Adrian's room. When she did, Clio took a moment to bring her wings in, muttering a few words to do so, and knocked lightly on the door. She hoped that her guess had been correct, otherwise she would look stupid in front of who ever owned the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Adrian's head turned and he sighed, was everyone congregating in his room today. He walked over to the door, opening it.
"Oh, hey Clio" He said, moving aside so she could get into the room.

Keith glanced up as Clio came in. He sighed and muttered in latin again, his wings disappearing. There would be no room for him and Clio's wings in the room. He glanced around, seeing Mika watching him curiously. He felt sort of bad for her. She had a lot to adjust to, especially with being his roommate. He stood up, standing closer to his roommate, feeling oddly protective of her, mainly due to the whole being in Adrian's room. He nodded his head to Clio, wondering vaugly what she had been up to this summer.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Clio nodded to Adrian "Hey Adrian" she said looking around the room at all the people. "Seems like your place is popular..." she muttered. She recognized Keith and Adrian, but the other two were unfamiliar to her. She tilted her head, where they humans? She thought so, but couldn't tell, and thought it would be awkward to ask.

"Hey Keith" she said "I was just coming to look for you" quirking a half smile, and noticing the window out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head slightly, realizing that it was indeed raining as she had thought.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Mika turned around sharply. The room was getting crowded. "Maybe I should go..." she muttered. Everyone here seemed to know each other, and it made her feel outcasted. She chuckled at her emotions. She should be used to feeling that way by now. Pushing the thought from her mind, Mika took a deep breath before nodding to Adrian, Shawn and Clio, before looking up at Keith. Her smiled wavered for a moment before she looked away. "I'll look around for a bit, if you want to stay here." she said before walking out of the room.

The traffic in the hallway had calmned down a degree or so. Most people it seemed had found their room and were now mingleing about with others. Mika's eyes widened as her gaze went from person to person. None ever looked...right. She shuddered with the thought of being one of few humans. What...or who else could attend this school? I guess I'll just have to find out...
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Shawn looked around before saying, "So Adrian, you were talking about showing me the gym." He wanted to try and get himself outta there before the whole entire school was in their room. He didn't mean to force anything, he just felt kinda awkward with all of these...almost people, there. He was totally biast against them still, but he'd have to get used to it.

Jules looked around the halls seeing no one. She spotted a wide-eyed girl knowing she was probably new. She couldn't tell what she was though, maybe a form shifter like her? Or she could be human. She would never tell now that they were letting normal humans into the school. She smiled walking up and said, "I'm Jules. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yea sure, I can show you the gym" Adrian said, smiling at Shawn.
"Come on" He grabbed his key and nodded at Keith, inviting him to come.
"You coming?"
"Sure" The tall fallen angel said, standing and following after Adrian.

Keith didn't mind going to the gy, it was a decent place to go, never crowded, which was nice. He shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded for Shawn to go first. He figured as long as he and Adrian were with the human, no one would start something with him, particularly the werewolves. They tended to bully the new kids, quiet badly from what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Mika jumped when somone address her. Seeing another girl, she sighed with relief. "Oh hi. Sorry. I'm a bit jumpy today." She chuckled nervously. "I'm Mika. I'm new to the school." she narrowed her eyes as she looked the girl over. She seemed normal enough. "Are you a vampire too?" she asked, a hint of humor in her voice, but her question completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

"I could tell," Jules said and laughed slightly. She then added, "Well nice to meet you Mika, and no, I'm not a vampire. They kinda creep me out actually." She laughed light-heartedly again, but she wasn't sure if she was laughing too much. She tended to do that when she talked too often. She then said, "I'm a form shifter. So you know like I change my eye color or hair color whenever I want to. I'm probably the closest you get to human here; I'm assuming you're a human then? That's really cool cause I haven't been aloud to talk to one in years." She smiled waiting for an answer without trying to be weird about it.

Shawn walked after Adrian. He felt weird going in between Adrian and Keith, but he didn't say anything about it. At least he was off to a good start; he'd just need to keep going up the latter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Mika nodded as she listened, clearing intersted. "Oh that is cool! So just a single thought and your hair can change to like red?" she asked, wondering if she understodd right. Mika smiled and nodded. She learned something knew. And classes hadn't even started yet! "Yea. There have been other's who have made it clear that I'm a human." Mika said, chuckled and rolling her eyes with a slight shrugg. "I didn't realized there were...other's who attened the school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden High
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next