Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Forbidden High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Forbidden High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:07 pm

OOC:: I have to go for a bit. I'll post when I get back. Please don't go too far withot me.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

ooc: we won't! Plus I can't really go anywhere without you seeing as Shawn and Adrian are "buddies" *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Kristen Joy lay on her twin size bed, listening to the smooth rock that blarred through the head phones into her ears. With hands clasped behind her head, and eyes closed, her fingers and feet moved to the beat of the drums and the tempo of the song. Once the song was over, K.J. sat up, cracked her knuckles and back before swining her jean covered legs over the edge of her bed. She sat up straight not, tapping her thighs to the new rhytmn in her ears.

Walking across the small, yet homey, space, K.J. threw open the curtians to the large window. She gazed down at the large crowd with sharp hazel eyes. Narrowing them made her eyes sharpen close to that of her hawk form. She could see a difference in some of the students that hurried across the campus. Humans. Kristen let out half a grunt. This was going to be intersting. Like many who attended this school, K.J. was a regular member. She left every summer or so, but mostly enjoy staying year round in room 212. So far, she only had to share it one other time.

Judging by the second bed and desk, this year she would be sharing as well. K.J. shook her head, pushing back the strand of hair that fell inot her line of view. She silently prayed it wouldn't be a human.

Scurring down the hall, Mika clucthed at the thick notebook and her shoulder bag tighter. She managed to weave her way in and out of the crowd. Looking at the half crumped map in her hand, Mika turned sharply before walking down another hallway. Brown eyes scanned the numbers that lined the hallway next to the doors. Most were open, with teens going in and out with they personal items. Sadly, all Mika has was the bag on her shoulder and the book in her hands; she honestly didn't need much else. "209....210..." Mika mutttered, slowly as she camed to the closed door that was to be her dorm for the rest of the year.

With a nervous heart pounding in her chest, Mika quickly glanced over her shoulder before turning the knob on the door. Pushing it open slowly, Mika wasn't all too surprised that she had a roommate. She was surprised by the fact that her roommate, was a guy. The moment her eyes fell on the boy, Mika knew she was probably blushing. He was reading some book at the moment, and Mika prayed for a solid moment that he hadn't heard her come in. This, she knew soon, was highly improbable; the door had squeaked. Taking a deep breath, Mika re-adjusted her shoulder bag and walked completely into the room.

"Um, hi." she said weakly, placing her bag on the bed the boy wasn't laying on. She tugged at the sleeves of black shirt before placing her notebook down as well. "My names' Mika. I guess...I'm um...your roommate for the year..."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

((I edited the 'personality'
haha, buddy system Very Happy
Sorry it's so short... I may edit it... =/I edited it -just some minor details-))

Clio stared with glazed eyes at the door of her dorm. It would be strange moving to a different room. She had been at the school all summer, so it wasn't like she was coming back. 'I suppose the different rooms makes the new school year official...' she thought, scoffing at the thought. She had spent her summer wandering the school and it's surroundings. Perhaps she thought she would find some hidden wonder. But of course, it was useless. The school had almost nothing that hadn't already been seen. She sighed, pulling out her key and shoving it into the lock, twisting it until it clicked. Her gray eyes fell uninterested onto her roommate. They were wearing headphones, so she guessed that the girl hadn't heard her come in. Keeping out a sigh, she placed her belongings on the bed, sitting with crossed legs and watching with mild interest as the other girl looked out the window. She glanced around the room, wondering what this girl would be like. So as to break the silence, Clio got up, leaning against the wall of their dorm and banging on it with her fist; she wasn't one to go for the usual 'cough'
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Kristen held back a laugh with a smirk, feeling the vibrations through the wall just as well as when Clio had opened the door. "Just because I'm listenin to music doesn't mean I didn't know you where there." She said, turning around to face her roommate. She nodded with slight approval; the girl seemed decent. She looked strong, smart, hey, she might even be able to handle K.J.'s sarcasim. "I am half predator." she said, allowing her cat eyes to appear momentarly. The shift made her vision fuzzy for a moment, but it passed.

Folding her arms over her chest, Kristen turned off the music and laced the headphones over her shoulders. "Thank God you're not human." she muttered. "Someone up there like's me after all. So what are you then?" She asked, leaning against the closed window.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "You can never be too sure..." she said, letting the sentence drift off. She watched the girl, noting that she was a formshifter. At least the girl seemed strong, Clio would give her that. She watched the girl, giving her double takes to try and discern more about her. Her eyes flicked up at the girl's question. "What am I? I'm myself, Clio" she said, shrugging. The girl had set herself up for this situation. She was never one to give direct answers when it was a personal question. She sighed, deciding to give the girl a break, and give herself a chance to make a 'friend' "Never mind that. I'm a fallen angel, if it pleases you?" she said, referring to whatever emotion she had stirred by avoiding the question at first.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

K.J. chuckled at Clio's choice of words. She considered the school a sanctuary. Nothing hardly ever happened aside from a small highschool scape here and there. She rolled her eyes as Clio, at first, avoided the answer to her question, and then changed her mind to answer it anyway. Oh brother Kristen thought with a shallow breath.

"Right. Clio, fallen angel." she said, geustering to the girl. "K.J., shape shifter." she pointed at herself. "See? Wasn't all that painful of an introductory." she asked brushing a strand of hair away before jumping on her bed.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm

((We should wait for fire to get back =3 ))

Clio sighed, restraining from rolling her eyes "I don't recall saying it was painful" she said, meaning it too. Her crude remarks were direct, she hardly ever used sarcasm. Which wasn't to say that comments like the one she had just made didn't have a more spiteful underlining.

Finding herself already locking down into her more serious and spiteful state, Clio decided it best to see what the window had to offer. Outside, a long stream of creatures flowed into the school. Some hurried in, some delayed to talk with friends, others stopped to spend time with lovers.

She sighed, turning her head away from the window when something caught her eye. Some of the new students didn't look quite right. The aura they were giving off looked human. She looked back to K.J. realizing what she had meant by "Thank God you're not human"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm

{{That we should. I have to get off for the night anyway xD}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Keith jumped a bit as the door opened, his wings rustling as if on their own accord. He glanced over at the girl, why was there a girl in his room.
"Oh, ah, roommate?' He stuttered, standing up in one fluid motion, wings closed against his back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Keith" He introduced himself. She was a human. Unlike many of the other students, Keith had no issues with the humans that were now attending the high school. He watched her with a hooded expression. He wasn't sure what else to say really, there wasn't much to ask her. Keith wasn't really a question asker, he tended to avoid talking to people, but he figured he was sort of stuck with Mika for atleast a year, so he'd have to talk to her, eventually.

Adrian looked up, startled at Shawn's enterance.
"You have got to be kidding me" He said, shocked. A human, an honest to god human stood in his door. He sighed and practically through himself off of the bed.
"A human" He said aloud, shaking his head in shock. What were those idiots in admissions playing at. Firstly letting humans come to the school and secondly housing humans with a vampire.
"This has got to be a mistake" He continued, shaking his head again. He knew he was being a jerk, and rude, but he honestly couldn't care less. There was a human, or in his terms, dinner, standing right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Mika nodded, then froze. She heard something ruffle, and her eyes quickly found the source. The boy had wings!? She didn't have long to notice them, for the boy suddenly stood and introduced himself. It took a while for Mika to regain her sense. She shook her head, blinking as her mind soon came to the quick conclusion that her acceptance to the school must have been a mistake. She was simply an ordinary human; her roomate clearly wasn't.

Her fingers suddenly itched for her to pick up a pencil and write about what she had just seen. Mika nodded polietly. "Keith." she repeated with a nodd. She stood there for another awkward moment before turning slowly to unpack her things. All the while, her mind was working up the short story her hand was itching to write. The words were coming to her faster than she could unpack.

It wasn't long until Mika gave up trying to unpack, sat against the wall on her bed, flipped open her book to a blank spot and began to write. Her pencil made a soft nosie as she moved it against the rough paper for a soild five minutes, and she never tore her eyes away from her words.

Once it was out of her system, Mika sighed, rubbed her eyes and closed the book. She would read it over later; she still had to unpack.

{{I'll put up something for K.J. later xD}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow, she looked startled. He lay back down on his bed and continued to read, the book was fairly good, and he was anxious to finish it. He sighed, ruffling his wings absentmindedly again. Like all his kind, angels and fallen angels alike he could make his wings disappeare if he chose to. He didn't really like doing that though, because they always felt sore after, like they had been trapped in an enclosed space.

He flicked another page in his book, stretching out on the bed. He always lay on his stomach, for the odvious reason. He sighed, intent on the book. He wasn't used to having someone in his room, so he felt sort of akward. He glanced over at Mika, wondering what she was writing, he shrugged, it was none of his business. He flexed his wings again, letting them stretch out almost completely for a moment, before once again folding them against his back.

He flipped another page, before glancing around the room. It wasn't very well decorated, a few drawings on the walls and the basic furinutre. His laptop was sitting on the desk, but he figured he would have to move that so that she had access to the desl for homework. The room was sparse, he didn't really have many things, not being attatched to much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes at Clio. "I didn't mean it--" she sighed, realizing this angel was not one for sarcasim at all. "Never mind." She stood from her bed, pulling on her suede boots, tucking the lacing inside instead of tieing them. She needed some air, or rather, she needed a different air. "I'm craving a change in atmosphere." she announced, picking up her room keep from her nightstand. "Shouldn't be too long; don't wait up for me." she said before walking out of her room and closing the door behind her.

Luckly, she didn't have to go too far in order to find what she was craving for. Since she was somewhat of a regular, she new most of the year-rounders who lived on her floor as well. There was only one other who could keep up with her, and he happened to rest next door.

She tapped on the door twice, saying who it was before opening the door. K.J. froze for a moment, gazing at another boy who was not the one she was looking for. Her eyes wandered to the bed where Adrian lay before back at the other boy. K.J. burst out in laughter, hardly able to contain herself. She held her side, which was quick to ache, before her laughing fit was over.

Rubbing her eyes, Kristen sighed. "Oh my God." she said with a slight giggle. "What cold-hearted irony is this?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest, her eyes lingering on Adrian's roommate before looking at her friend. "You must have some enemies in adminstration, Adrian..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 pm

"Shut up" Adrian snapped at K.J. "This has to be a mistake" He said again, shaking his head at Shawn.
"And who cares if I have enemies, I'd say he has more then me right now. I mean who houses a human with a vampire?" He excalimed, practically forgetting Shawn was even in the room. He didn't even bother looking at the human, eyes wide with annoyance and dislike.
"Who'd you get stuck with?" He shot at K.J. The two were old friends and often teased eachother, so it may look like they were arguing when they really weren't. He couldn't belive that someone in admin had made this sort of mistake, normally they were careful to roommates that would have potential problems seperate. He shook his head, running fingers through dark hair.
"Ridiculous" He growled, his fangs slipping from their hidden sheathes under his upper lip for a moment. He still couldn't believe that He, Adrian Black, had been stuck with a human, this would seriously damage his reputation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

K.J. let her tiger eyes loose. She could look at the human more clearly, and if he noticed her eyes were a chocolate brown before, he would be shocked to see them at this pristine blue. He didn't seem to be like other humans; obvious, and ignorant. He held himself better than most which gave her the sense that he wasn't a noboday in his world.

Kristen turned her attention back to her hot-headed friend. "Clio." She said simply. "A fallen angel who has no perpective whatsoever for my..." Kristen smirked. "Charismatic charm, as it were" she said, tossing herself backwards on his bed.

"Finding out what she was to start off was a hassle." she added sharply. "At least you knew right away that you had a human for a roommate!." she laughed again, rolling over on the bed. A thought soon came to her, and she sat upright on the bed.

"Oh! What will the other's say when they find out about this I wonder!" K.J. said, a sly grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 pm

OOC:: Let's wait for pineapple and elastic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 pm

{{Yea, good idea ^-^;; }}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Eyes set to slits, Clio nodded absentmindedly as K.J. left the room. She looked out the window once again, the flow of students was subsiding. Most of them were off either causing trouble or getting unpacked and acquainted with their roommates. She sighed, she could tell that K.J. would be a good roommate. The girl relied on sarcasm, and Clio made a point of twisting words or making sure they regretted using a sentence that wasn't direct. Their two differing personalities would have something to say about this, that was for sure.

Clio glanced around the room, feeling claustrophobic from being in this small space. Her wings weren't out, which made it feel even more cramped, 'I suppose fresh air would do me some good too' she thought. Heading out into the hallway and making her wings show themselves. She had to bend them in a bit to fit in the hallway though. Otherwise, the stone gray feathers would have been smashed against the walls. Clio walked, not really noticing where she was going, but enjoying being out of the room, even though she was still in the school's hallways.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

ooc: *jumps in* I'm back! Sorry guys, the swim season just started up so I'll be on a little less for a while.

bic:
Shawn crossed his arms somewhat carelessly listening to the two. He was holding back so many things right now, purely on the fact that they could kill him. He then finally decided to say, "It's not like they told me about you freaks when they offered me the scholarship." He didn't mean to say freaks, it slipped out, but there was nothing he could do about it now. Plus from the looks of it, the guy he was stuck with was considered popular. It wasn't any different from his league where he had come from, but he'd just have to climb up the latter here until he got back up to the top.

Jules looked boredly around her room before deciding to step out of it. It felt stuffy staying in there all day, and she needed some air. She walked out of the room, shutting the front door beind her, and looked around. There wasn't really much to do. While waiting for her ideas to clear up she just plopped down on the floor right by her room. Maybe she'd see someone she knew that she could talk to for the time being, otherwise she'd probably just begin to wander halls after a while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

A loud growl emerged from Adrian, he turned, glaring at Shawn.
"Freaks?" He hissed, stalking over to the human. The two were pretty much the same hight, but he was a little taller.
"Watch yourself human, you're considered a freak here" He snapped, glowering dangerously at Shawn. He wasn't to impressed with the human and his little superior attitude.
"You know, you shouldn't mouth of to something that considers you to be their food" He growled at Shawn, a dangerous look crossing his eyes. He purred suddenly, tempted to snap the humans neck and feed. He couldn't believe that they had housed with a human, a human!
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Shawn laughed slightly when the guy got that close to him. He was slightly freaked out, but not actually enough to not do anything. He then said, "You know what, I've accepted that fact and, quite honestly, you don't really threaten me. Dude, I'd rather be dead then back from where I came from." He then paused looking around before adding, "So where's the little welcome basket? I want some pineapple." He was being completely sarcastic, but it made him laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Adrian took a step back, arching an eyebrow at the human. Strangely enough he was begining to actually like him. Not many people at this school would've had the guts to stand up to a hungry vampire like that.
"You know, I'm begining to like you. The names Adrian" He held out a pale hand, wondering what his new roommate would do. He shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry, now basket, we only drink blood in this room" He said, laughing a bit. He couldn't even remember the last time he had had human food. He wondered if he and this human could actually become friends, it sort of felt like it. Maybe that's why admin had put them together, knowing that the human would balance out Adrian's extreme personality.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:36 pm

K.J. had watched the two boys with a look of mild interst on her face. At the mention of the word 'freaks', even she couldn't hold back the angry tigeress in her. She roared, but low in her throat, crossing her arms over her shoulders as she sat on Adrian's bed. This kid was a joke!

Adrian seemed taken up with him all of a sudden. For a moment, Kristen couldn't tell if he meant it, or if he was being sarcastic. She rolled her eyes; boys. They took insults like compliments, and actual compliments went straight to their heads. Her eyes narrowed as she looked Shawn up and down again. Even she had to addmit, the kid had guts. She made a point of saying it too him now. "You are either seriously brave, or incredibly stupid." She sat up on the bed, watching him intently, almost as if he were her prey, not Adrian's. "Considering you're a human, I wouldn't be too surprised if it were the later of the two."

With a dramatic sigh, K.J. turned to look at Adrian; he had mentioned blood. "Got any mice blood? I haven't hunted all summer..." she muttered, rubbing her stomach with a smirk on her face. Of course she was joking, she wanted to mess with Shawn. "Actually...I'm kind of craving venison right now..." Her gaze went up to the ceiling at the thought and she licked her lips; ok, now she was hungry.

Mika's gaze slowly wandered over to Keith as the boy lay back down and strecthed out his wings. Her eyes darted to her notebook. She doubted if she had done them justice in her writting. She'd never seen anything like them. She blinked. No, she had. In a painting once, back at the old Catholic school she went to.

She bit her lip, suddenly curious. She knew it was rude to ask someone she barely knew a personal question, and so reframed from doing so for the moment. Mika sighed; she would finish unpacking. That was done sooner than she had expected however, since she had brought little with her. Sitting on her bed with her notebook in her lap again, Mika looked around the room. It was slightly bland...not much for inspiration. She would get a poster this week...maybe a pretty scenery...

Mika's eyes wandered to Keith again, and this time she couldn't hold back her question. "Are you an angel?" she asked quietly, knowing her cheeks were red instantly. She lowered her eyes to her notebook, ashamed that she had asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Keith glanced up, a bit startled at the sudden, yet random question.
"I was, I'm a fallen angel" He sighed, his life had been grand and then he had messed up royaly. He sat up, glancing at her curiously.
"If you don't mind my asking, why are you at this school? I mean humans don't come here really" He said, tilting his head to one side to ask her the question. It was very strange for him to around humans. He had taken refuge in the school to avoid being around humans. He drew enough attention to himself even when he hid his wings.
"What are you writing?" He asked her curiously, wanting to know what she was writing about. He, himself liked to draw, and the few drawings on the wall in the room were done by him. He stood, standing at his full hight of 6'3" and walking around the room. It already felt cramped in here, being inside. He wasn't used to it, no matter how long he spent in the school or indoors, it felt wrong, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Mika felt the blood leave her face for a moment. A Fallen Angel. Those whom God himself deemed unworthy of heaven, and therefore cast them to earth. Mika blinked twice, and shook her head. So the legends were true after all.

It took her a moment to realize he asked her a question in return. For a moment, she felt grateful to be called a human; she had wondered crazily if she weren't. A smile came to her face. "I have a really high IQ. I got accepted with a scholarship. They said there was a great deal for me to learn here..." she said quietly, picking at a frayed peice of paper as she spoke.

She watched as he walked around the room for moment, words coming to her mind instantly. He practically glided across the carpet in a slight restless way, eager to be out in the open... Mika blinked, and the words left her. She sighed, taking her book back into her lap as he questioned her again. "Oh. Nothing major." she said nervously. "It's almost like a journal..." she kept her gaze on the black cover. "Only I write short stories instead. Things that are true, things that come from my head." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden High   Forbidden High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden High
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next